Embarrassing Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go! I'm going to...going to..."

But Linda didn't even know what she was going to do, what she could say, heaving and panting, red in the face as her stomach twisted. Her pale pink panties were on display, nowhere near as sexy as what she would have worn for her husband, kicking out and letting loose a shriek that should have sent them scattering back. But they didn't care, dragging her legs apart so that her panties were all on show, her intimate area exposed humiliatingly.

"Look!" Holly grinned, pointing, her camera phone still recording as much as she could. "She's such a lesbian... Just like me. But I'd never be as slutty as this, she wanted to be stripped, with her big ass and tits. Oh my god, auntie..."

Angela smirked, leaning over Linda, pinning her by her shoulders briefly back against the wall while Holly forced her legs apart to bare all, refusing to allow her to close them.

"Bet you've been hunted down by lesbians," Angela mocked, eyes dark with the lure of humiliating her foe. "All in the public showers, that's probably the only reason you go to yoga. They've come for you before, didn't they? Back when you had that stupid, fancy, high-flying job... Aw, poor little Linda, couldn't get any peace from the hungry lesbians? Maybe if you weren't wearing lesbian pink panties you wouldn't have dragged all of their attention to you..."

Linda gasped, but she had nothing to say, gaping like a fish, her cheeks red, tears in the corners of her eyes. What could she say? It was true...in a way. Not the humiliating way that they made it out to be, but she'd had their attention, remembering how they had loomed over her, making her feel so small, so weak, her knees quaking. Still, Linda did not know whether she had liked those touches, those flirty looks, the quirks of their lips that had said that they could do whatever they wanted to her.

And they thought that Linda had wanted it too, even when Linda didn't know what the heck it was she'd wanted. That was why she'd married Sam. It had made sense. And he never tried to take advantage of her.

Thinking of Sam gave her energy, kicking and flailing, landing a solid kick to Angela's stomach as Holly wrenched and dragged the back of her panties out.

"Whoops!" Holly laughed, letting Linda slip to the ground, the polished wood floors that Angela's home boasted. "Looks like you need a little reminder of where your place is!"

Angela held her hands to the side, even as Linda howled, though her hair was all messed up and her blouse twisted askew, the band of her panties dragged back as Holly peeked at her firm, round butt cheeks. As much as she screamed and thrashed, growing a little hoarse from all the screaming, there was nothing she could do.

Yet she managed to break free of Angela, scrambling up to her feet and whirling around as her panties were snapped back into place, bringing more tears to her eyes. Ouch! But she could not stop the burn, not as she held her hands up to Angela, lips twisted into a sick grimace.

"I swear, if you lay your hands on me one more time..."

"Ooooh!"

Holly grinned and grabbed at the front of her aunt's panties that time, stretching them out to take a quick look at her aunt's shaved pussy, though she already knew that Linda was bare. It was nice to get a kinky little look again too.

"Hey!"

It was all the feeble protest that Linda could get out as she tried to put space between her and her tormentors, but they closed in on her, dragging her panties down her legs. Her shaved pussy was exposed as Linda struggled with the fabric between her knees, slipping lower, down to her calves, as she tried not to curse and tripped over herself. But how was she supposed to run or work out what to do next when she wasn't willing to back down and she was put at every disadvantage?

"Woohoo!" Holly snatched them up from the floor the moment they dropped from. "I got her panties! Here, Angela -- catch!"

They tossed Linda's panties back and forth, over her head, the shorter woman jumping and flailing, her arms waving back and forth, trying to grab them out of the air. With her lack of hand-eye coordination, however, Linda trying to grab them back while her bare arse was on show most certainly was not something that was going to end well.

"Hey! Give them back! Come on!"

She huffed and panted, her bare backside jiggling faintly where the fat laid over the firm layer of muscle, her cheeks burning with humiliation. Their hands on her exposed backside were commonplace by that point as they slapped her arse with a loud smack whenever they could, pinching hard enough to bring a fresh rise of red to her flesh.

"Look how thick it is," Angela taunted. "Does your husband like big butts?"

"It looks better red, aunt," Holly joined in as she swiped the panties from just before Linda's face. "Maybe we should smack your ass about even more! Dance for us!"

They may have liked the sight of her running around bottomless, but they wanted more, hauling her into the living area with the big sofas and dragging her back over Holly's lap as she sat down heavily, taking the weight of her aunt too.

"Such a bad aunt," Holly mocked, though her aunt only shrieked breathlessly, lips parted, her eyes wet, backside shoved up in the air. "I think you like this really... And you need to be punished for it! For sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, snooty cow!"

Her hand came down, again and again, spanking her aunt harder, as if she was punishing her. Her aunt's wails coloured the air as she flailed, but she was pinned in such a way over her niece's lap that her arms were shoved out before her and her face was smooshed into the cushions. She just couldn't get away, but that didn't mean she was going to give up as the blows rained down and down and down.

"Such a brat! Will you be a better aunt after this?"

Linda cried and wailed and kicked out, but her feet didn't connect with anything, helpless, hating it, naked and embarrassed, wondering if the seethe of humiliation would ever fade.

But she didn't give up. In hindsight, she would wonder why, though she still clung to the thought that her niece wasn't like that and, of course, that she could put Angela in her place. Just because the woman had been mean to her didn't mean that Linda couldn't get the upper hand again.

That was why she stayed, even arranging the party for Angela, though that gave her more control over things. In the back of her mind, Linda thought that she would be able to get her payback that way, to show them that they were not in control of her, that they wouldn't be able to strip her down, make her nude in public. And they would twist her tits and wrench her ears about again!

But Holly had other ideas, Angela allowing them use of her bedroom. Holly's grin sent a hot chill into Linda's stomach, though the older woman stumbled on her clothes, which had been left on the floor, as she was grabbed by the ear.

"Come on, auntie!"

Marched and dragged by her ear into the bedroom, Linda gasped and swiped at her, though she didn't manage to do more than brush Holly's arm.

"Hey -- no! Come on, Holly! You've got to let me go, this isn't funny!"

She'd managed to dress herself again, but Linda should have suspected that there was more still to come as Holly slowly, so slowly, removed her T-shirt and bra, the plain clothes that she had been allowed to briefly put back on. It was as if she wanted to draw out every last moment of her humiliation to let the prickling burn of it tingle through, a sick roll of her stomach threatening to lose her lunch.

Boing!

Oh! Her bra! Her breasts spilt out, flesh relieved to be free, her nipples perking in the cool air of the bedroom, though Linda cried out as Holly laughed.

Linda groaned, fighting back, yet the popping off her too-small brassiere at least freed her tits. The breasts that they all said were too large, her lips parted in a gasp, fighting to stand upright. Not that being upright mattered at all when Holly was so much taller than her, her control making her appear as if she was looming darkly when she was merely standing there.

"I don't have to just steal looks at you anymore," Holly laughed, though seeing her aunt's tits popping out like that had been funnier than anything else. "I can see you naked whenever I want!"

She took pleasure in that too, wrestling Linda down to the bed and twisting over her, groping her breasts, dragging off her panties down her legs to expose her bare cunt again and her backside. Her fingers wandered, dragging her aunt into a wrestling hold across her body, where Linda's waist pressed into her hip, one arm free to grope and prod at her arsehole and the other reaching over, grasping a tit. It used Linda's body against her as the other woman broke and squealed, but Holly was far from done.

"It's all a fat ass like yours is good for, auntie," Holly mocked, pinching her nipples to make them hard and perky. "You're not strong enough to stop me... What do you think you're going to do?"

Nothing, nothing at all, not as Linda was twisted into a back bow, her arms and legs stretched back behind her as she laid on her side, shrieking with the strain of the position. Holly held one arm and an ankle in either hand, forcing her to keep the shocking bend in her back, leaving Linda with nothing at all to cover her breasts with. For good measure, she forced her aunt deeper still into the hold with her foot wedged down into the centre and the small of her back, grinding in hard to force her to show more and more of herself.

"Owwww!"

Linda fought, teary and whimpering, but it was strange, to her, how the anger in her had faded. It was still there, but had churned into a heavy kind of humiliation, wondering how much of her debasement had been recorded, where those photos and videos of her were going to end up, in the end.

Spreading Linda's legs wide, Holly smirked, getting a good look at the tight bud of Linda's ring. Her arsehole begged attention that Holly was only too willing to give, though it was a wonder that she had not abused it even more than she already had. Poking it with a finger, she laughed at how Linda squirmed, barely even aware of how the tangle of limbs that they were caught up in restrained her. As long as her aunt was where she was needed, there was little more that Holy cared about, simply wanting to be able to do everything she wanted to her whenever she wanted to. Was that too much to ask?

Holly's lips on her didn't help either, peppering her with kisses that meant nothing at all as she was forced to sit up and her legs spread wide into a V-shape. Holly kept Linda there by wrapping her legs around Linda's, supported by the headboard of the bed behind her, an arm around Linda's neck and one arm, wrenching her head back.

"Ougghh..." Linda groaned, the choked noise shocking even her. "No... Holly... You're...not a good...niece..."

Like Holly cared about that, her hand wandering, prodding and pinching, though she was sure to bring a chill to the parts of her aunt's body that had not been poked yet. Though it was not only her aunt's arse and tits that drew her attention, even squeezing her belly, working her way down and around between her buttocks. The tight bud of Linda's arse begged attention that Holly was extremely willing to provide.

"Aw, auntie," she laughed, prodding deeper into Linda's butt. "Your ass is tight... That's your best feature yet!"

She didn't pause, however, sliding one finger in and then another, curling and twisting them inside her aunt. Linda squealed and thrashed, though gave a hacking gasp when the arm that bore down over her throat pressed even harder. Damn her! Her eyes watered from humiliation, her body wanting to twist away, though she didn't even know which direction was sensible at that time. In her indecision, she froze, eyes wide, her niece not acting like the good little niece that she had always thought she was.

"Mmm... What else can I use?"

A finger, after all, was not nearly enough while she held her aunt tightly with her arm across her neck, reaching for a hairbrush that was set on the bedside table, close enough to be used. Linda gasped and grunted hoarsely as it was ground up inside her, stretching her poor ring wide, though that only set off a chain reaction of Linda fighting off Holly, struggling with the locked door and then being dragged back onto the bed by her for more abuse.

"Ah, ah, ah, don't be a bad aunt," Holly said, wagging her finger. "Be good!"

Linda cried out something strangled, that she didn't want anything done to her, yet helplessness burned through her humiliation. It was funny how embarrassment could feel both hot and cold at the same time, like a prickling itch that she just couldn't get rid of. Yet she strained for it, all the same, hissing through her teeth, her legs kicking out, scrambling, even as she was dragged back into yet another chokehold.

Nothing would harm her, not permanently, though it did frighten her, tease down a little of the fury in her guts, the snarl of it, how everything seemed out of her control. And that just wouldn't do for Linda, not one little bit, shoving a thick tube of some kind of hair product (at least it had a rounded cap) into Linda's arsehole.

"Ahhhh! Holly!"

She would have called her niece a rude word at the thick stretch there if she had not been who she was, though throwing her hands about like a crying toddler certainly wasn't going to get Linda anyway. Burning red with humiliation, she sweated anxiously, wishing she was anywhere else but there, but as soon as she started throwing a tantrum over her abuse it seemed like Holly had her back and in her arms in a heartbeat of a moment. She pulled her all the way back, no longer filling her abused anal passage with the handles of things and tubes from the bedroom, but smearing something on her bud that burned with cold fury.

"Owwww! Holly! You're so mean!"

It was childish to scream as she was, but the burn seared through her, chasing all humiliation from her bones for a moment, panicking and shrieking and shouting as if she was going to have her pucker seriously injured. Only later would she uncover that it had been "Icy Hot" that had been smeared on her poor backdoor entrance, running around the bedroom, trying to wipe it off, grabbing whatever towels and soft fabrics she could find as she heaved and sobbed.

"Aw, Linda..." Holly grinned, leaning back and watching her tantrum as if she took great pleasure in the whole thing. "You're so silly with your big boobs jiggling everywhere... Did you think about getting a boob job? Maybe you could get your ears and your nose done at the same time! Sam's money has to go somewhere right, if he's stuck with you..."

It was no good, no good at all, but Linda scoffed and tried to be the bigger person, even if that was very much not who she was. The humiliation should have been enough to send anyone fleeing and yet Linda clung to that tiny, desperate hope that she would still be able to put Angela in her place, even though she had no idea what she was to do about her untoward niece! Holly really had gone off the rails, yet Linda had an idea in the back of her head, somehow, that the younger woman was acting out. There was not much of a difference in their ages, maybe that had something to do with it...

Or maybe everything they had done to Linda had broken her a little bit, leaving a confused yet fiery spirit behind, ready to throw a tantrum that would not get her what she wanted at any moment. As Linda finally managed to scrape off the last of the blasted, sticky gel-like substance, another tormentor reappeared.

"Hello, girls!"

Angela appeared in the doorway with a wicked grin and clothes in her arms, for both to wear. Linda's heart sank, protesting and waving her hands about as she was forced into the bathroom, accessed from the upstairs landing and hallway, the tub already filled with ankle deep water.

"Come on, Linda!" Holly sang. "Get your fat ass in the water -- how else are we going to get you clean?"

Linda blushed furiously, holding up her hands.

"You two have done enough! I'll clean myself -- ach!"

Yet she was grabbed under her arms in her nudity and toppled into the water, dragged there, kicking and flailing, clonking her ankle on the tap hard enough to make her eyes water. Her clumsiness was enough to render her weak to them, if only for a moment, splashing her down into the water.

Immediately, she fought to stand again, Angela laughing and shoving her back down, two against one hardly a fair thing at all. With her stomach aching and churning as if she had eaten something that very much did not agree with her, she was forced to succumb to another humiliation, though Linda did not know, as she shivered in the too-shallow water, if it was the worst yet.

Their fingers reached everywhere, under her arms, pinching her tits, twisting her ears, even scrubbing behind them. No part of her body was off-limits to them, supposedly, groping between her legs, into her pussy, lathering her up with far too much soap. Her breasts and arse got the worst of it, though the soap was even ground into her mouth, the whole bar, rubbed along her tongue as she squealed in sheer indignation.

Yet she could not stop them, could not cry out with any words that would be heard or understood, her tongue bubbling with soap, coughing and hacking, though she screamed when they squirted shower gel into her eyes.

"Honestly, Linda, how did you ever get so dirty?"

They mocked her, teasing her, holding her head under the tap to "wash her hair" while she gasped and bubbled, eyes streaming with more than mere water. Her body ached with wracking coughs from trying to hack up all the soap, all while they scolded her for "being fussy". Linda was under no illusion that if they had been able to they would have held her head under the water too, if it had been deeper. She didn't know, not even in hindsight, whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

The bath being done didn't help, wrestled into clothes while she was still wet, a mess, her hair scraped back and decked out in ribbons. Whereas Holly and Angela were dressed for a party in the height of the moment, as if they had gotten clothes from the most up and coming of fashion designers, they'd ensured that Linda had something more befitting her childish ways and tantrums.

"I'm not wearing this!" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, where her huge tits were barely contained by the frock, a childish thing with bright colours, something a kid would have worn, despite the size on her. "I'm going home to change! Angela, this has gone on long enough -- no more!"

Yet she might as well have been talking to a brick wall for all the good she did, the hem of the dress barely coming down far enough to cover her panties, her makeup even done up too so that she had bright red cheeks and garish blue eyeshadow. Even though she had not looked in the mirror, she knew well enough from all they had done that she looked like a clown.

The crème de la crème of it all, however, was the huge shoes that they had said were the only thing that could possibly fit her giant fit, squeaking with every step, her hair squashed down under a bright yellow hat and a red nose, just for effect. Linda howled with rage, but they snorted with laughter, shoving away her hands and stopping her from removing her attire whenever she tried.

"Honestly, auntie, you've got to behave!"

Sneaking a hand under her dress, Holly pinched her arse, making Linda jump and squeal, grabbing at her butt, though she tripped over her own giant clown shoes before being able to whirl on her niece. The hat tilted askew and Angela smirked, her phone held up to get as many good photos as she could.

Out, out! She had to get out before people arrived, sick embarrassment sinking into her like a sickness, her eyes watery with more than simple anger. Her stubbornness had gotten her so far -- but not far enough to skid to a halt in the living area where Angela's guests had already arrived.