Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke agreed, "That's terrifying and exciting at the same time." "You're still coming over tonight, right?"

"Of course," Aly confirmed. "I should lose my numbness by then, right?"

"Yeah," Brooke replied. "I'm making a pork chop, peas, and potatoes."

"Sounds great," Aly remarked as she traced her finger along Brooke's arm.

Brooke smiled, "What are you doing?"

"You have soft skin," Aly observed.

"Thanks—I guess," Brooke mumbled.

Aly asked, "What else are we doing tonight?" Her heart erupted in a tumultuous pulse waiting for Brooke to answer.

A small, clever grin slid across Brooke's face. "What do you want to do," she spurred as she leaned closer to Aly.

Aly chuckled, "I know what I want to do, and I think you do to. I just don't know how to say it."

"I want you to say it," Brooke added, stroking Aly's arm in return.

"What about remaining professional," Aly quipped.

Brooke simplified, "We'll be professional when I'm holding a mechanical tool in your mouth. But now, there's no danger."

Aly grinned, her mouth returning to its dry state and her hands sweating. Yet, abounding arousal flamed between her legs. Aly began to whisper, but she was interrupted by the dentist.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Johnson," the dentist intruded. Brooke snapped into an upright position.

"Hey," Aly replied with the cotton-tip extruding from her mouth, recollecting her thoughts.

He put on a pair of gloves and administered the Novocaine shot, numbing Aly's mouth and lip. He added, "This won't take too long. We just need to pop that temporary crown off and replace it with the permanent one. Let's set a goal of having you out in forty minutes."

"Cool," Aly replied.

"Have any plans tonight?" The doctor asked.

Aly glanced at Brooke, who tried to hide her grin. "I have a date tonight," she replied.

"Oh, that sounds fun. He must be a lucky guy," the doctor replied naively.

"And charming, intelligent, and attractive," Aly inserted, avoiding gender-specific words. The doctor raised his eyebrows, not expecting to hear any details. Brooke laughed silently at the doctor's ignorance, and Aly's heart again fluttered with joy as she thought of the night she was going to have with Brooke. That all-too-familiar tingling feeling between Aly's legs was already beginning to fester into something uncontrollable.

The doctor added, "It's nice to hear that. I remember when you were this tall," he said as he lowered his hand to two feet above the floor."

"I didn't know that," Brooke interjected.

"Oh, yeah," the doctor affirmed. "She's been coming here the better part of thirty years—since she first had teeth."

Aly quipped, "Thanks for reminding me of how old I am."

Brooke giggled, and the doctor replied, "You? At least your hair is still blond. Mine turned white fifteen years ago. You are still young, Aly." The doctor must have had no other patients because he chatted with Aly while the Novocaine became stronger. When it was evident Aly was fully numb, the doctor began the procedure.

As before, Aly gazed into Brooke's eyes throughout the procedure. She never tired of Brooke's beauty, and every time she looked at Brooke, she found something new to admire. Brooke inadvertently pressed her tummy against Aly's face, again sending ripples of arousal throughout her body. But Brooke remained professional to keep from making a mistake or causing an issue out of negligence. Aly respected Brooke's professionalism and maintained her promise not to do anything stupid.

Afterward, Brooke escorted Aly to the front of the building. As there were other employees and patients present, Brooke farewelled with a vague comment, "See you soon."

"See you soon," Aly repeated, her mind whizzing in circles at an uncontrollable pace. When Aly got into her car, she slid her hands into her pants. She was soaking. She could have easily gotten off in the car or when she returned home, but she decided to wait, unsure of what was going to happen that night. The remainder of the day was painstaking as Aly could think of nothing but her night with Brooke.

* * * * *

Aly knocked on the door to Brooke's apartment with one knuckle. "Come in!" A faint voice shouted. Aly crept open the unlocked door and saw Brooke in the kitchen. She had a sauté pan on one side of the stove and a boiling pot on the other.

"Hey," Brooke shouted, paying close attention to her cooking.

"Hi," Aly replied as she took off her coat. Aly examined the apartment: small, yet cozy. There was a living room furnished with a sofa, a television, and a few upholstered chairs. There was a dark hallway that led to the bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen was small with scarcely enough room for more than one person. Brooke seemed to have a strong command of the kitchen, multitasking without flaw.

"How are you?" Aly asked.

"Great, and you?" Brooke glanced at Aly before returning to the stove.

"It smells great," Aly complimented.

"Thanks," Brooke smiled. "I hope it tastes the same, and you can throw your coat onto one of the chairs in the living room."

"I'm sure it will taste great," Aly remarked before placing her coat on a chair and then taking a seat at the table. "Do you cook a lot?"

"As much as I can," Brooke answered. "A lot of what I know is self-taught from chefs on YouTube and television, but I learned some from my parents. Unfortunately, I don't often have the opportunity to cook for others."

Brooke drained her boiling potatoes into the sink before feeding them through a potato ricer. Aly added, "I wish I could cook. I guess I should learn. I rely too much on my roommate and restaurants."

Brooke replied, "It's something that relaxes me. I get the same thrill from cooking that some people get when they golf or watch a movie, even if I'm only cooking for myself." Brooke added some butter and cream to her potatoes. "It'll be ready in a minute, she noted."

"Don't rush on account of me," Aly responded.

Steam rushed around Brooke's face and a faint sweat rested against her brow. She wore a black spaghetti-strap tank top, boasting a small amount of cleavage, more than Aly had ever seen of her. Brooke was just as passionate about her cooking as she was with other aspects of her life. In fact, in everything Brooke did, she did it with care, a trait that Aly adored.

Brooke said as she sliced the pork meat, "How's your tooth? Your numbness has worn off, right?"

"No complaints," Aly responded. "And the numbness is gone."

"Good," Brooke noted. Brooke continued to cook, and Aly watched her every movement. Brooke laughed as she thought of a story, "We had a woman who kept talking during a procedure. The doctor told her that she couldn't talk while he was drilling in her mouth. At one point—" Brooke paused to laugh. "At one point she started talking while the drill was in her mouth and the doctor nicked the inside of her cheek— she started bleeding."

Aly scrunched up her face, "That sounds like she wasn't too bright."

"We kept telling her that she couldn't talk, but she didn't get the message," Brooke said while setting a plate in front of Aly.

"Oh, I know a few people like that," Aly replied, hungering after the food. The pork, sliced perfectly and topped with a pan sauce, was tender and juicy. The peas, flavored with garlic and butter, were delightful and fresh. And the potatoes, rich and fluffy, complemented the meat well. Aly took her first bite and remarked, "Jesus, Brooke, this is great."

Brooke grinned, "Thank you."

"Seriously," Aly added with her mouth full, "It's really good." Aly fell even more in love with Brooke.

"Thanks," Brooke repeated. "It's probably not the healthiest in the world with butter and a pan sauce, but that's why I exercise every day."

"Yeah," Aly agreed, "But this beats fast food or processed food any day of the week."

Again, Brooke smiled at the compliment before taking her first bite. Aly paced her eating lest she embarrass herself by going too quickly. Aly asked, "Do you eat meals like this all the time?"

"Home-cooked, you mean?"

"Yes," Aly clarified.

"As much as I can, unless I'm out on a date-night. I contend that if I don't eat processed foods and fast foods and stick to this, then I'll be alright."

Aly repeated, "I wish I could do this as well as you."

Brooke suggested, "Maybe I can help you out."

"Maybe," Aly smiled. "I'm glad we didn't go to a restaurant, though. This is amazing. I would offer to cook for you next time but I don't think you'd enjoy my cooking."

"That doesn't matter," Brooke insisted. "You're a lot of fun."

"You too," Aly returned. "And thanks."

Again, Brooke's smile pierced Aly's heart like a knife. Brooke was perfect in every manner of her life, and the joy that Aly felt in Brooke's presence was unmatched by anything she had ever experienced.

Brooke asked, "Do you have any interesting stories from being a teacher?"

Aly laughed as she swallowed her food. "Oh, my God, yes. I had one student legitimately think that mail fraud is a woman wearing men's clothing."

Brooke squinted her eyes, "What?"

"And oh, this one's better," Aly continued. "And you might appreciate this as a dentist. I had a student whose mother was at the dentist getting dental implants. The student told me that she had to ride the bus home because her mother was getting two implants. I asked the girl why she needed to share that information with me, and told her that her mother probably wanted to keep that private. She looked at me like I was crazy. Then she scrunched up her face and laughed. She said 'Ms. Johnson, I mean dental implants, not breast implants.' I guess I was being dumb, but she set it up funny."

Brooke laughed, and as always, Aly got an incredible thrill from seeing Brooke's happiness.

Brooke remarked, "Did you know that seventy-five percent of dentists in America are men?"

"I did not," Aly answered. "I guess you're going to change that, right?"

Brooke chuckled, "Only by a tiny, tiny percent." She visualized the word "tiny" with her fingers.

"That's almost ironic," Aly noted. "Only seventy-five percent of teachers are female."

Brooke nodded in interest. "Strange how that works, isn't it." The girls continued to devour their food, sharing great conversation. And the notion of what was going to happen after dinner weighed on Aly's mind. Aly knew she wanted to fuck Brooke, but she didn't want to mess up their relationship by moving too quickly or saying anything stupid.

After they finished the meal, Aly declared, "I'm going to get on your case for a minute."

Brooke crossed her arms and tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

Aly explained, "On the first few dates, you said something about your parents, but you prolonged the conversation. I'm curious. What's the deal?"

Brooke sank in her chair and sighed. "I told you I've dated a few women before."

"Yeah," Aly murmured. Brooke continued, "And I've told you that those relationships have never really flourished into anything spectacular, right?"

"Yeah," Aly responded.

"Well, I've never told my parents that I've dated women, that I'm attracted to women, or that I'm dating you. I know they wouldn't approve."

Aly asked for clarity, "Do you mean they would be opposed to same-sex marriage?"

Brooke nodded in silence.

"That's not your fault," Aly assured as she pushed her clean plate away. "You're in the same boat with millions of people around the world. You can only do so much, but you can't change who you are."

"Yes, but I think I'll always have to hide who I am. I don't know if I will have the courage to tell them."

Aly mumbled, "Hmmm," but she didn't respond.

Brooke continued, "They're pastors - or ministers - whatever you want to call them. Devout, old-school religious people. They don't curse and they don't drink—they're even hesitant to do laundry or yard work on Sundays."

"How'd they wind up in Toronto," Aly wondered.

"They're Salvation Army officers. It's strange, I know. But their job is to pastor churches, and every so often they move from place to place—whether they want to or not. That's why I lived in ten different houses before I went to college. Most recently, they were sent to Toronto. But if I tell them that I'm into women..."

Brooke stood up and led Aly into the living room, "Let's move in here."

Aly sat next to Brooke on the couch. Brooke added, "When same-sex marriage was becoming legal in the United States around the late 2000s or early 2010s, I remember hearing them say that they believed it was wrong, but that it wasn't their place to deny someone that opportunity or to enforce their beliefs onto someone else." Brooke hung her head, "I guess that's what a liberal Christian says." Brooke's sadness transferred to Aly.

"Were you talking to them about same-sex relationships? Aly inquired.

"Not directly," Brooke admitted. "I remember asking what they thought about it to test them out. I was probably about thirteen or fourteen, and I had no intention of telling them that I liked girls more than guys." Aly held Brooke's hand between hers. Brooke continued, "I love them, and I'd hate to see them disappointed in me. Even though I believe they are wrong, they're still my parents, and they still provided me with a great life."

"Don't worry about it," Aly calmed. "If you don't want to tell them, then don't tell them."

"I wish it were that easy," Brooke replied. "It's either tell the truth or live my life as a lie. Neither option sounds very good."

Aly comforted, "Let time tell. Do what you think is right, and if things change with time, then wait for the opportune moment."

Brooke nodded, "I know." She squeezed Aly's hand and added, "I didn't want to tell you at first because I didn't want to scare you off."

"Scare me off?" Aly giggled. "I chased after you, remember?" Aly used her thumb to slid Brooke's hair from in front of her eyes.

"I know," Brooke smiled. "But with the direction this relationship is heading—" Brooke paused.

Aly's heart pounded with the fury of a thousand drums— her palms sweating and her hands shaking. She whispered as her mouth ran dry, "And what direction is that?"

Brooke answered, her voice also weary, "You know, Aly, I think you're amazing. You're funny, smart, and I can't stand it when we're apart. And you make me happy in a way I can't explain."

"I feel the same," Aly returned.

Brooke leaned toward Aly and kissed her softly on the lips. A ripple of passion lunged down Aly's spine, and the tiny hairs on her arms stood straight. Her skin became rife with goosebumps and the tingling feeling between her legs grew without measure. Aly pulled away from the kiss and looked into Brooke's eyes. The deep shade of brown that Aly had first seen when they met had taken on a new meaning. They were no longer the eyes of a young, beautiful woman, but the eyes of her lover, and they pierced Aly's soul with unyielding intensity.

They kissed again, this time with greater passion. Aly's heart overflowed with emotion as she embraced Brooke's touch. Brooke wrapped her hands around the back of Aly's head, pulling her into the kiss. Their tongues danced as they fell into a deeper state of love. Aly leaned back so that she lay supine on the couch, and she felt Brooke's chest against hers as they both struggled for air, panting and heaving in the furor of the moment. Aly wrapped her arms around Brooke's, basking in the sensuality of her warmth as their bodies lay against one another.

Aly stopped the kiss and whispered, "Do you want to do it?"

Brooke grinned, but she remained silent. Instead, her actions illuminated her desire; she led Aly to the bedroom by one finger. On the bed, they continued to kiss, Brooke's lipstick smearing onto Aly's face and their saliva tangling on their lips. Brooke took off her shirt and pants and tossed them onto the floor. Her light-blue panties were stained with her womanly affection, and her breasts burgeoned beneath her bra. She removed her top, freeing her bosom, a sight almost enough to send Aly over the edge. Her light-brown nipples, which stood erect in the chilly room, made Aly wetter than she could have imagined. Brooke unveiled her womanhood, glistening with arousal, as she slid her panties down her legs.

Aly did the same before resuming the kiss. Their bare breasts now pressed against the other's. Aly cupped Brooke's breast with her hand, admiring its bouncy feel. She walked her hand downward, tickling Brooke's flat tummy and rubbing her thighs. Finally, Aly dove two fingers into the warmth of Brooke's womanhood, unleashing a trembling roar across Brooke's body.

Aly fingered Brooke, slowly at first, affording her the luxury of a slow-building climax. Brooke's sex dripped with excitement, and Aly's fingers moved with little resistance. She pumped her fingers in and out, in and out. Faster and faster, faster and faster. Wetter and wetter, wetter and wetter. Brooke had goosebumps across her body, and with every stroke of Aly's fingers, she quivered beneath the overwhelming pleasure. In and out, faster and faster, wetter and wetter.

Aly quickened her fingers as Brooke's breathing increased its tempo. In and out, faster and faster, wetter and wetter. Brooke began to squirm as the pleasure grew stronger. Aly pumped her fingers more quickly, and Brooke exhaled her first moan, soft and tender: "Oh..." Brooke clenched the pillow with her hands and closed her eyes. Her face, contorted with pleasure, foreshadowed a powerful orgasm.

Aly's fingers moved in and out, faster and faster. Now, Aly fingered Brooke so quickly that the sound of wet sloshing echoed in the room. Brooke wiggled her knees and breathed with labor. Her breasts rose and fell with each inhale and exhale, and as she drew closer to her orgasm, the muscles in her face tightened. In and out, faster and faster, wetter and wetter.

Brooke moaned again with more vocalization: "Ohhh!" She moaned again: "Ohhhhhh!" And again: "Ohhhhhhhhhh!

She dug her toes into the bed, squeezed her pillow with all her strength, and clenched her knees together as she came. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she exhaled with might. Aly fingered Brooke through her orgasm, and her contracting pussy sucked on Aly's fingers as she came. Her face and upper chest turned a bright shade of red and her mouth opened as wide as it could. She wiggled and thrashed and squirmed beneath the weight of the orgasm.

"Okay," Brooke exclaimed, instructing Aly to stop. "Okay," she repeated before bursting out laughing. She lay still, seemingly unable to regain her composure. She breathed heavily, her breasts continuing to move with her panting. Aly showed Brooke her fingers, shiny and wet, before wiping them on the bedsheets. Aly kissed Brooke once more before they swapped positions.

Aly lay on her back, her pussy sopping with arousal. Brooke took hold of Aly's knees and spread them wide, resulting in a rush of cold air against Aly's sex. Brooke wasted no time; Aly jumped a hundred feet when Brooke launched her fingers into Aly's pussy. Aly was so wet that there was no friction.

Aly closed her eyes and allowed the pleasure to radiate in every place of her body. The small sensation that once existed between her legs had developed into an unmatched powerful that seeped into every aspect of her being. Brooked wiggled her fingers inside of Aly's pussy, and with every stroke of her caress, Aly sank deeper into a trance.

Aly's breasts, like Brooke's before, moved with the tempo of her breathing. Every beat of her heart sounded like a strike of thunder, and blood moved through her veins with the speed of lightning. She rolled her hips back and forth as the orgasm drew nearer. While continuing to finger Aly, Brooke leaned forward and grabbed one of Aly's breast, teasing the nipple. Aly clasped the bedsheets with her hands as the pleasure endured.