Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, sweetie," Mrs. Watts asked in a motherly voice.

"Nothing," Brooke replied, setting down her fork.

"You've hardly eaten anything," her mother indicated.

Brooke placed her hand on her tummy, "I think my stomach isn't feeling too well."

"That's too bad," Mrs. Watts sympathized. "Are you sure you girls don't want to stay the night here?"

"We're fine," Brooke said. "It's not that long of a drive."

"Two and a half hours in a long drive," Mr. Watts contested.

"We're fine," Brooke repeated. Aly and Brooke had no intention of crossing the border after dark. They planned to rent a hotel room. The idea of not having sex for a night was depressing. But the idea of doing it in Brooke's parents' house was worse, so they settled for a hotel.

Aly's heart filled with greater anxiety as she saw Brooke struggling to cope with her nervousness. Brooke picked up her napkin and set it down. She picked up her silverware and set it down. She sat uncomfortably, unable to remain still. The tension was evident in her eyes until Brooke said, without any warning, "So, Aly and I have been dating."

Aly blushed the color of a tomato and her heart again pounded like a drum. Mrs. Watts twisted her head and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You know how you and dad dated before you were married? Well, it's the same thing for Aly and me." Aly could hear the uneasiness in Brooke's voice. Likewise, Aly's throat ran dry.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Watts seemed to understand what Brooke had said, but they sat in silence for a moment thinking of what to say.

The silence was deafening and lasted for an eternity, and Aly could only imagine the agony that existed in Brooke's mind. Finally, Mrs. Watts asked, "So, you two are a couple? Like a gay couple?" She gestured with her finger, pointing at both Aly and Brooke.

Aly took another drink of water, and Brooke nodded and mumbled, "Yes?"

Mrs. Watts sighed. "What made-" She stumbled over her words. "What—- why?"

"Why?" Brooke repeated?

Mrs. Watts nodded. Brooke answered, because we met each other, we went on a few dates, and we...we fell in love. That's the only way I can describe it."

Mr. Watts interjected, "Are you sure?"

Brooke contested, "What do you mean 'sure'? Of course, I'm sure. As sure as you and Mom were before you were married. As sure as you are now. Yes, I'm sure. It's not just a willy-nilly idea that popped into my head. This is real. It's something I've thought about for years." Brooke's voice became intense and passionate as she defended her relationship.

"How could you have thought about it for years when you only met a while ago?" Mrs. Watts questioned."

Brooke explained, "I've never been attracted to boys—to men. I've always had an inclination for women. I don't know why—I just do. And then I met Aly, and she is amazing."

Aly blushed even deeper. Mrs. Watts looked at Aly but did not speak. Mr. Watts asked, "So, what's the plan?"

"What do you mean?" Brooked replied.

"What's the goal? Are you dating? Are you living together? Are you going to get married?" He questioned with his hands. There was a hint of distress in his voice.

Brooke tried not to smile, but her passion for Aly overwhelmed her emotions. She grinned, "Dating...I think we're past that." Brooke looked at Aly to confirm, and Aly nodded. Brooke continued, "Living together? Yes. Marriage...we haven't talked about it."

Both Mr. and Mrs. Watts looked at their plates. Mrs. Watts asked, avoiding eye contact, "You're living together after knowing each other since December?"

Brooke nodded. "Are you having sex?" Mrs. Watts prodded.

Aly did not realize she could blush anymore, but she did. "Mom!" Brooke exclaimed.

"Sorry," her mother replied, holding her palms in the air. "I want to make sure you understand the decisions you're making."

"I'm sure, Mom," Brooke trembled, sounding as if she were ready to cry.

Aly wondered what they might have said if she had not been there. Perhaps they were holding their tongues because of her company. Mrs. Watts said in a soft tone, continuing to look downward. "I don't know what to say." Mr. Watts remained quiet.

"You— you don't have to say anything. I thank you for being very loving and supportive throughout my life. And I know this is a shocking thing to hear from me. But if I didn't tell you, then I'd be living a lie."

Mrs. Watts nodded, "When did you first— you know— decide this?"

Brooke replied, "Decide that I'm gay?"

Mrs. Watts nodded again.

Brooke clarified, "I didn't decide anything. It's something I've lived with most of my life."

"What do you mean by 'most of your life'?" Mrs. Watts responded.

"I mean— I mean I've never had an inclination to be interested in boys— in men. I remember in middle school and high school I was just as attracted to girls as I am now. I squashed the feelings, though, and considered that I was just not thinking right."

Mrs. Watts continued, "But why tell us now? Why not when you were in grade school?"

Brooke noted, "Because I didn't know how you would take it, being preachers and all. I remember the stories from church. I remember the sermons. I didn't want to disappoint you."

Mrs. Watts shook her head, "You've never disappointed us, Brooke. You've always done great things. I just don't know if this is the right decision."

There was silence for a few moments before Brooke added, "But it's not a decision, Mom. It's who I am, and I don't know how to control my inclinations better than I know how to stop snow from falling." Brooke glanced toward Aly and grabbed her hand. "I love Aly, and if that's wrong or right in someone else's book— then I don't know what to say. But this is my life."

Mrs. Watts contested, "Yes, but what about the life God wants you to lead?"

Brooke sank in her chair, "I— I don't know. I'm not sure that I can even give you an answer to that question that's going to satisfy you. I just—"

Mrs. Watts raised her hand, interrupting Brooke, "I know it's not about me. It's about God. But I know—" She choked on her words. "I know this is not easy for you. If it's a secret you've kept for over a decade— and I can hear the tremble in your voice, I know it mustn't be easy. And I don't want to make this any harder for you than it already is."

Brooke nodded, and Mrs. Watts continued, "I can't say that I understand why you're doing this. I can't say I can know what it's like to be in your mind. You are a grown woman, and any decisions you make are decisions that you have to live with. But I want you to think about this very carefully and do what you think is right."

Brooke replied, "I have, Mom. I've thought about this for years. I've been dreading this moment for years. But this is who I am, and I can't change it. Believe me, I tried. But I don't want to live in secrecy anymore. I want to be Brooke—period."

Mr. Watts noted, "I think what your mother is trying to say is that it is our job to love and support you as your parents. And we have tried to do our best in that regard."

"You have," Brooke affirmed. "And I don't want you to think that you've done anything wrong—you haven't. But this is beyond and one person's control."

"And we will still love you the same, no matter what," he added. A flicker of hope emerged in Brooke's eyes. Her father continued, "There is nothing about you that I'd ever want to change. You are our daughter— our only daughter— and we will love you until our dying days."

Brooke's mother nodded in agreement, and Brooke's eyes filled with tears. "Thank you," she whispered. Mr. Watts concluded, "In our wedding vows we promised to be faithful to our children if we ever had any. I can't say I agree with your— 'you said inclinations'— but we will remain faithful to the promise I made to you before you were born— that we will do everything we can to see that you live a successful and fruitful life.

"Thank you," Brooke muttered again. "But I guess the burning question on my mind is this: you've always considered it to be a sin? Will you always view me as a sinful and dirty person?"

"No," Mr. Watts raised his voice. "You are my daughter, and I will treat you as such." He looked toward his wife for verification, and she nodded in agreement. He continued, "Sin is erasable— forgivable. That's the beauty of grace. And we've all sinned. Do you remember that car accident when you were just as a child?"

"Yeah," Brooke replied.

"When I was driving to the hospital with your brother, I didn't know if you were dead or alive. All they told me was that it was very bad and that you and your Mom had been hit by a drunk driver. I considered to myself what I would do if you had died. Would I— a pastor— have sought revenge? The thought of killing a man crossed my mind that night. Now, I'm not in any way comparing murder to your relationship with Aly, but nobody will ever be without sin. We're all just beggars trying to find food. As long as you do right by one another, be there for one another, be kind to one another and love one another—." Mr. Watts paused.

Brooke sprung a slight grin. Mrs. Watts looked at Aly and asked, "Will you be faithful to her?"

"Yes," Aly declared.

Mrs. Watts smiled and stood up. She hugged her daughter with love and affection, then hugged Aly the same. A tear streamed down Brooke's cheek, and likewise her mother. "Thanks," Brooke repeated.

Mrs. Watts concluded, "Like I said, I can't and don't understand. But just do right by one another. Remember that forever." She walked across the kitchen. "Anyone want dessert?" Mrs. Watts offered. "I made a pound cake this morning."

"Sure," Brooke said, her face reddened from her teary eyes.

Aly grabbed Brooke's hand under the table and gave a light squeeze. Brooke looked at Aly and tried to smile. Brooke's hands were damp with nervous sweat. "Thank you," Brooke mouthed toward Aly.

The remainder of the night went smoothly, though it was obvious that Brooke's parents' disposition had become more somber. For a couple of hours, the four laughed and talked and enjoyed themselves. Aly and Brooke would have never known what Mr. and Mrs. Watts said when they left, but as long as they were together, they promised to be supportive of their daughter.

Nightfall had set in, and Brooke suggested that she and Aly should leave soon. "Thank you," Mrs. Watts, Aly mentioned. "And I never got an opportunity to compliment you on your cooking. It was fantastic."

"You're welcome, dear, and thank you," she replied. "Are you girls sure you are alright to drive two and a half hours back?"

Brooke responded, "We'll be fine, Mom." Brooke hugged her mother, thence her father. "I'll see you soon."

"Thanks, sweetie," her father said as Aly and Brooke stepped onto the porch. The farewell was still tense, though Aly recognized that Brooke had lifted a huge burden from her shoulders.

In the car, still parked in the Watts' driveway, Brooke breathed heavily. "Oh, my God, I'm glad that's over."

Aly stared at Brooke's breasts and they moved heavy breathing. Brooke continued, "I'm so glad that's over."

"That went well," Aly remarked. "Don't you think?"

"That went really well, better than I expected," Brooke confirmed. "But I don't know how much of that they said just to cheer me up. They said they don't understand, but they'll probably resent it their entire lives."

Aly kissed Brooke on the cheek, "Don't worry about something you can't change." Aly wanted to touch Brooke more, but she feared that Mr. and Mrs. Watts might peer out the window into the car. Aly whispered in Brooke's ear, "I'm proud of you. You are amazing."

Brooked grabbed Aly's head and kissed her. This kiss was the most involved of all their kisses: sloppy, wet, and passionate. Brooke held the back of Aly's neck as she kissed her, and while their tongues and lips danced, an unrivaled feeling of excitement blazed between Aly's legs.

Brooke pulled away from Aly and looked at her lips, shiny from their wet kiss. Brooke panted, "I have never loved you more than I do now." They kissed again, and this time, Brooke leaned against Aly, nearly joining her in the passenger's seat. Aly fully embraced the kiss, wrapping her arms around Brooke's back.

Brooke paused, "And I just want to be with you forever. You are amazing." They kissed again. Aly's heart beat so harshly that it could jump out of her chest. Brooke said, "Thank you for staying with me and being by my side." They kissed one last time.

Aly pulled away from Brooke, "Where's the hotel?" She asked.

Brooke laughed, "It's down the street. Let's go."

Chapter Eleven

Aly and Brooke entered the main door of the hotel, each carrying with her a small bag. The hotel was simple, neither ostentatious nor expensive. Yet, it delivered what the girls needed: a room for the night. They were giddy as they strolled through the lobby, laughing and giggling, rushing toward the desk to find a room.

"One room, please," Brooke asked the desk worker.

"Would you like twin beds?" He asked obliviously.

Brooke chuckled, "No, do you have any king-sized rooms?"

"We don't," he replied. "We're renovating and have a shortage of rooms. I have a room with two queen-sized beds."

"Okay, whatever," Brooke waved her hand. "We just want to have sex."

"Oh, my God, Brooke," Aly laughed. "Why did you say that?" Brooke shrugged.

The desk clerk gave the girls an astonished look. "Okay," he responded in a tone that insinuated Brooke's insanity. He typed on the computer, "I just need to make a copy of your license and get a credit card."

Aly paid for the room as Brooke had paid for food and fuel. The desk clerk took his time typing on the computer, all the while Aly felt herself growing wetter and more jittery. Brooke tapped the counter with her fingernail, and with every passing moment, the tempo of her tapping quickened.

"Here you go," the clerk said as he handed Aly two room keys and her credit card. "You're all set. You're in room 525. Let us know if you need anything else."

"Thanks," Brooke said as the girls turned around and headed down the hallway.

In the privacy of the elevator, Brooke leaned toward Aly for another kiss. Aly placed her index finger on Brooke's lips. "Shhh...not here," she demanded. "A school teacher cannot be kissing in public."

"But nobody can see us in the elevator, and we just kissed in my car," Brooke begged.

Aly giggled, "Just another minute, dear. One more minute." When the elevator landed on the fifth floor the girls scurried down the hallway in search of their room.

"525, right here," Aly observed. She struggled to get the door unlocked quickly enough, but once in the room, she pressed Brooke onto the bed and straddled her. Aly kissed Brooke, this kiss as long and messy as the one in the car. The embers of Aly's heart ignited with Brooke's touch, sending waves of ecstasy across her body. As they kissed, Aly relished the warmth of Brooke's touch and she felt Brooke's heart as it pounded against her body. Aly's arousal had crescendoed to an insurmountable height.

Aly peeled off Brooke's jeans and threw them aside. Aly unbuttoned Brooke's blouse, her fingers struggling to undo the buttons with haste. Aly removed Brooke's top and bra, uncovering the beauty of her breasts. Brooke's nipples were hard, pointing directly at Aly. Aly removed Brooke's panties, once again saturated with excitement. Aly ran her fingers across her own pussy to see how wet she had become. As imagined, she was drenched. Aly mounted Brooke and they kissed again, their bare breasts pressing against one another. Brooke put her hand in between their mouths and whispered, "No more kissing."

Aly crawled down the bed and burrowed her head between Brooke's legs. Aly wrapped her hands around the outer part of Brooke's thighs and positioned her head directly in front of Brooke's womanhood. Aly extended her tongue and licked Brooke's slit, bottom to top. She moved her tongue slowly, contemplating the warmth and curious taste of Brooke's sex. Again, Aly licked Brooke's slit, bottom to top, as Brooke shivered with pleasure. Aly licked Brooke—down and up, bottom to top, over and over.

Brooke wiggled as the sensation of Aly's tongue danced along her wetness. "Jesus," Brooke mumbled, interlocking her fingers behind Aly's head. Aly licked faster— down and up, bottom to top, over and over. "Ohhh, keep doing that," Brooke instructed, her voice tense with pleasure. Brooke squeezed Aly's head as the wave of ecstasy grew within her. She breathed heavily, her breasts bouncing with her lungs.

"Ohhh," Brooke groaned, her voice wrangled with exasperation. She tightened the muscles in her face and sank her toes into the bed. "Ohhh," she vocalized louder. "Ohhhh," she moaned again. Aly licked faster— down and up, bottom to top, over and over. A faint sound of wetness from Brooke's womanhood mixed with Aly's saliva as her tongue graced Brooke's slit. "Fuck," Brooke exhaled. Her face and chest turned a bright shade of red. "Ohhhhhhh!" she grunted.

She lifted her head and thrashed it against the pillow as she came. She pulled Aly's head closer to her womanhood, and Aly continued to lick throughout the orgasm. Brooke wiggled and squirmed and shook as the pleasure roared through her body. Wetness continued to seep from her sex, but Aly did not stop. When the first orgasm ended, the second struck with double the fury. Brooke yelped so loudly that anyone in the next room may have heard. She flailed her limps around the bed, losing control of her body.

"Okay," Brooke exhaled, loosening her pull on Aly's head. Brooke lay in amazement while Aly climbed on top of Brooke and kissed her again. Brooke tasted the faint hint of her sex on Aly's lips. "That was amazing," Brooke whispered before kissing Aly in return. "Roll over," Brooke instructed.

Aly rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her womanhood glistened in the dim light of the room, a testament to her arousal. Brooke hid her head between Aly's legs. Aly felt an abrupt rouse of pleasure as Brooke graced her tongue along Aly's sex. Euphoria rang throughout her body from her toes to her spine. Brooke wiggled her tongue with gentle care, but after a few moments, she lapped Aly's pussy like a dog laps water.

Aly's heart, nearly overwhelmed with emotion, could hardly stand the intensity of the moment. Her mind roared with excitement while the tsunami of pleasure grew stronger. Brooke's tongue provided a glorious sensation, infinitely more impressive than her fingers. Aly tightened her muscles and tried to control her moaning. But as her orgasm drew nearer, she cared less for the people in the next room that might hear the fucking and more for the intimate moment she shared with Brooke.

Aly squeezed the pillow behind her head. "Ohhh," she muttered. Her knees wiggled and her thighs sank into the bed. "Ohhhh," she exhaled louder. Brooke, hearing Aly's arousal strengthen, quickened the movement of her tongue. "Ohhhh," Aly groaned a third time. She grabbed her chest with her hands, her nipples hard, her breasts bouncy. "Ohhhh," she moaned louder.

The orgasm approached like an unstoppable wave. "Ohhh," she drew closer to cumming. "Ohhhh." She took one final breath of air and shook with such violence that Brooke could not keep her tongue on Aly's sex. At last, in an unrivaled climax of energy and passion, the orgasm erupted and exercised absolute power over Aly's body. As she came, she squirmed her legs without control and clenched the pillow tightly. She released an involuntary liquid from her sex, she thrashed so that the structure of the bed squeaked, and she yelped, "FUCK," so that anyone passing in the hallway would have likely heard.

Aly lay still, almost dizzy from the orgasm. "Woah," Aly muttered, signaling Brooke to come nearer. Brooke climbed toward Aly; they wrapped their arms around one another and lay still on the cum-stained sheets. Aly's breathing slowed, they nibbled on one other's lips, and they fell asleep in each other's embrace.