Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aly moaned, her voice weak and overwhelmed: "Ohhh."

The bedroom now smelled of sex, and the sound of Brooke's fingers sliding in and out of Aly's pussy only heightened their frenzy of love. Aly rocked her hips as the pleasure continued to mount, the bed gently squeaking at a steady cadence.

Aly moaned louder, her voice raspier: "Ooohhh."

Aly wiggled every limb on her body as she lost control of her senses. Her mind blocked out everything but the unrivaled feeling of ecstasy and her love for Brooke.

"Oooooohhhhhh." "Oooooohhhhhh." "Oooooohhhhhh." She came, the orgasm devastating her body. Her muscles tightened as she sunk her hips into the bed. She arched her back and lifted her breasts into the air. She ripped the bedsheets from the corners of the mattress. Brooke kept fingering, the sounds of wetness louder than before. "Fuck!" Aly exclaimed as she came. Aly's womanhood dripped onto the bedsheets. "Fuck!" She repeated, her face bright red.

"Stop," Aly instructed, unable to handle anymore. Brooke withdrew her fingers from inside of Aly and crawled upward so that they lay side by side. Aly lay in bliss as Brooke played with the pussy gunk on her fingers. She rubbed her fingers together, admiring the astonishing mess they had made. Aly's breathing slowed as her mind sank back to reality. They kissed once more before wrapping in each other's embrace and falling asleep.

* * * * *

Aly awoke at 7:00 a.m. the next morning. "Dammit," she exclaimed, waking Brooke.

"What's wrong?" Brooke asked as she wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"I'm going to be late," Aly replied. "I have to be at work in an hour."

Aly clumsily wiggled into yesterday's clothes. When she was dressed, she paused and looked into Brooke's eyes. "I love you," she said, her voice trembling with passion, and her breath shortened from her hurry.

"I love you too," Brooke smiled. "And I meant everything I said last night."

Aly gave Brooke a goodbye kiss on the lips, "I never doubted that you did."

Brooked asked, "Are you coming over for dinner tonight?"

Aly smiled, "Of course, same time?"

"Yup," Brooke affirmed, standing up to greet Aly with a longer, more substantial kiss. Aly's arousal rekindled from Brooke's touch.


"I want to fuck you again," Aly asserted. "But I really have to go."

"See you tonight," Brooke parted.

Aly rushed home where she saw Paige sitting at the kitchen table eating from a bowl of cereal. A wide grin crossed her face when she saw Aly. She cheered, "Alright, Aly. Nice going."

"Not a word," Aly pointed at Paige.

"You guys banged, didn't you," Paige persisted.

"I said 'not a word'," Aly repeated. "You can't prove anything."

Paige's smile grew even wider, "What do you mean I can't prove anything? You never came home last night, you're wearing yesterday's clothes, you have someone's lipstick on your cheek, and your hair is as frazzled as can be. You totally banged her last night."

"Oh, my God, Paige. You're so weird."

"Listen, I'm happy for you. Good for you!"

Aly rolled her eyes, "You are the nosiest person I know."

Paige pretended to be offended by the accusation. "Nosy? I'm not nosy. I'm just interested in everything that happens to you. I've literally known you longer than anyone, discounting my parents, of course."

Aly shook her head, "Well, I'm going to take a shower." Aly looked at her watch. "I have to be at the school in thirty minutes. I really have to go."

"Wait!" Paige exclaimed. "You're not giving me any details?"

"Nope," Aly rejected as she climbed the stairs. Aly burst into her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her smile was as wide as ever, but Paige was right. Aly had smudged lipstick on her cheek and her hair was frazzled and scraggly. But it didn't matter; she was happier than ever before. Dammit, I have to get going.

* * * * *

It is difficult to define love, but it is obvious when it is has enveloped you. Love will change your life, from the thrill of knowing you have someone by your side to the joyful attitude you carry. Love is unimaginable, yet real. Love is ethereal, yet tangible. Love is delicate, yet powerful. Aly and Brooke fell into such an undefinable scene, spending their days longing to reunite; their evenings in one another's embrace; their nights delighting in one another's caress. Aly became a stranger in her home, waking up alongside Brooke every morning.

Chapter Nine - One month later

Aly awoke in Brooke's embrace, their legs intertwined. Brooke, in her unconscious sleep, wrapped her arms around Aly's body. Her chest lay against Aly's back, and with every draw of air, Brooke's breasts pressed against Aly's skin before pulling away again. The warmth of Brooke's breath crawled down Aly's neck, eliciting a revival of her arousal.

Aly glanced at the clock: 5:57 a.m., three minutes before the alarm. Aly kissed Brooke on the lips; she woke and welcomed Aly's love.

"Good morning," Aly whispered.

"Good morning," Brooke repeated before nibbling at Aly's lower lip. "What time is it?" Brooke asked.

"Six o'clock," Aly replied, rolling onto her stomach. She cupped Brooke's breast with her hand. Aly's fingers graced down Brooke's tummy and between her legs, pressing with firmness against her womanhood. Brooke gasped.

Aly sighed, "We have to get ready for work."

"I know," Brooke whispered as she sat up. She asked as she lightly massaged Aly's back, "Don't you think you should stop having to go home every morning before work?"

Aly grinned, "You mean to move in with you?"

"Yeah," Brooke said, continuing to massage Aly's back. "I mean, why not? Or I could move in with you."

Aly sat up alongside Brooke. "My place is a bit crowded with Paige and her boyfriend sleeping together."

Brooke replied, "So move in here. It takes you an extra hour to go home and get dressed. Imagine what we could do in that hour." Brooke kissed Aly, engendering another fury of ecstasy.

"You're right," Aly agreed. "I'll talk to Paige, but I'd hate to leave her with my share of the rent." Aly stood up and began to dress. "I gotta go," she remarked as she slipped into yesterday's underwear.

"One more thing," Brooke said as she scooted to the end of the bed. "Do you remember what I said about my parents and that I am—" Brooke paused before including, "in the closet, so to speak?"

Aly nodded as she tightened her bra.

Brooke continued, "I'm going to visit my parents next Saturday. What if I bring you along to meet them?"

"As a friend?" Aly asked.

"As a girlfriend," Brooke replied bluntly.

Aly returned, "Wait, do you mean 'girlfriend' as in sexual partner?"

Brooke nodded, but her face remained stern, "It's about time I told them. There's no sense in hiding it anymore."

"That's great, Brooke, but don't rush if you're not ready. We've only been together for six weeks."

Brooke maintained, "I'm ready, and I think this is what's best. I need to get it out there. But I don't want you to go if you're not comfortable. I don't want to put you in an awkward position." Aly recognized Brooke's heartache in her voice. It was an issue that had weighed on Brooke's shoulders for years.

Aly sat next to Brooke, wearing only jeans and a bra. She wrapped her arm around Brooke's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "I'll be here for you. I'll do what you need me to do. Just don't stress yourself out too much, and don't feel like you need to do this just because of me."

"Believe me," Brooke replied, "I've repeated this scenario in my head, over and over, for the past ten years. I've thought a lot about it. I think this is the best time and place to do it. And while you're there, they can see who I'm talking about."

Aly asked, "And what do you think they'll say?"

Brooke shrugged, "I don't know. I can imagine it going in twenty different directions. But no matter what happens, I'll still have the most beautiful, intelligent, and charming girl in the world by my side." Brooke took another nibble at Aly's lower lip.

Aly joked, "And who would that be?"

"Oh, come on, Aly," Brooke giggled. "I'm serious. You're wonderful."

Aly's heart fluttered. She replied, "And you are too, dear." Aly kissed Brooke on the cheek and whispered, "But I really have to go."

"Thanks," Brooke replied. "I'll let you know the details soon."

"I'm proud of you," Aly replied. She threw on her t-shirt and looked at the clock, "I was late yesterday."

"Be here tonight at the same time, okay?" Brooke asked.

"Sure thing," Aly winked.

Chapter Ten

The day came for Brooke to go to Toronto to meet her parents. They met at Aly's house, Brooke volunteering to drive. Brooke wore a simple button-up blouse and a pair of jeans. But her outfit turned on Aly, no matter what she wore. After putting her suitcase in the back of Brooke's car, Aly sat in the passenger's seat and kissed Brooke on the lips. To Aly, the kiss lacked enthusiasm, uncharacteristic of their previous romanticism.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Aly whispered, rubbing Brooke's cheek with her thumb. "You seem tense. You don't have to if you're not comfortable."

Brooke nodded, "I'm very tense and I'm not comfortable, but I need to do this."

"Would it be easier if you tell your parents by yourself—without me?" Aly asked. "I don't want to be in the way."

"No, if I'm going to tell them, it's nice for them to see who you are. Plus, they'll be less likely to say something crazy if you're there with me."

"Okay," Aly whispered as she squeezed Brooke's hand. "Just remember, if you change your mind at any point, it won't hurt my feelings. Just do what you need to do."

Brooke hung her head, "Thank you for sticking with me. I know this not what you pictured when you asked me on a date."

Aly wrinkled her nose, surprised by the comment. "What do you mean? You're more than I could have dreamed, Brooke. I love you, and love is about being with someone, no matter what obstacles they face. I'm here for you, and I will always support you. But don't think that I will love you any less because of something you can't control."

"Thanks," Brooke mumbled, tears forming in her eyes. "That means a lot."

Aly looked at her watch, "But if we're going to be on time, we need to head out."

Brooke sighed and started the car. "You're right. You have your passport, right?"

"Right here," Aly held up the small booklet. "It's been a long time since I've crossed the border," she remarked.

"How long," Brooke asked.

"Probably twenty years if I had to guess. I've never had a reason to come up here."

Brooke smiled, "Now you have a reason."

"Indeed I do," Aly admitted.

Brooke pulled onto the roadway and continued the conversation, "What was it like when you told your parents you were a lesbian?"

Aly replied, "Hmmm, I think they were surprised, but they were very supportive." Aly continued, trying not to diminish Brooke's situation, "It didn't last long. We talked about it for five minutes. They asked if I had a girlfriend, and that was it. We haven't talked about it since, except when they ask if I'm dating anyone."

Brooke asked, "And have you told them about us?"

"Yeah," Aly smiled. "I told them I found someone amazing."

Brooke blushed, "Were you dating anyone when you told them you were a lesbian?"

"No," Aly admitted. "I just wanted to get it out into the open."

Brooke sighed, "I wish my parents were as understanding as yours."

Aly returned, "There are millions of people in the world in the same situation as yours. Just be you. That's all you can hope for."

Brooke smiled, "Thanks again for sticking with me."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Aly grinned as she placed her hand on Brooke's thigh. After a little more than an hour, the girl arrived at the U.S.-Canada border. They drove to one of the border agent's booths.

"Good afternoon," the agent greeted. "Passports, please?"

Brooke handed the agent both passports.

"What are your names and ages?"

Brooke answered, "Brooke Watts, twenty-three," and Aly added, "Aly Johnson, twenty-nine."

The agent questioned, "What is the nature of your relationship?"

Brooke looked at Aly and grinned. She turned back to the agent and answered, "Romantic." Aly felt a flurry of ecstasy hearing the word "romantic."

"Where do you live?" The agent persisted.

"Jamestown, New York," Brooke noted.

"What are your professions."

"Dental hygienist," Brooke said while pointing at herself. She turned to Aly, who interjected, "Secondary educator."

The agent continued, "Any firearms, alcohol, or tobacco in the vehicle?"

"No," Brooke replied.

"What is the purpose for your visit?"

Brooke responded, "Visiting family."

"What's the address of the place you are staying?"

"1526 Queen Elizabeth Boulevard in Etobicoke," Brook acknowledged.

The agent returned the passports. "You're all set, thank you."

Brooke pulled away from the border crossing booth. Aly remarked, "That was a lot of questions."

"Yeah," Brooke mumbled. "They usually ask more when there are multiple people in the vehicle. I think it's random. Sometimes they ask me two questions and sometimes ten." Aly placed her hand on Brooke's knee and slid her hand between Brooke's legs, pressed against her sex.

Brooke giggled, "Jesus, Aly."

"Do you want me to stop?" Aly replied playfully.

"No, but it's probably best that I do not arrive at my parents for dinner with my panties soaked."

Aly snickered, "Yeah, you're probably right. How much longer from here?"

"Hmmm, about another hour and a half."

Aly rubbed Brooke's thigh through her jeans as she asked, "You still okay with doing this?"

"Yeah," Brooke murmured. "They're nice people, and they love everybody. It'll surprise them, but they'll likely keep most of their resentment to themselves. Plus, I've already told them you're coming. It'd be weird if I showed up by myself."

Aly tightened her hold on Brooke's knee. "I'm proud of you," she whispered.

"Thanks," Brooke replied.

"What are you going to tell them. How are you going to say it?" Aly asked.

"I'm not even sure," Brooke admitted.

"Are you going to go into detail?" Aly inquired.

"Am I going to tell them that we've been finger-fucking each other nearly every night? Is that what you mean?"

Aly laughed and gave Brooke a friendly punch on the shoulder. "That's not what I meant, smart-ass."

Brooke replied, "I'll just say whatever seems right at the moment. Who knows? I've been playing this scenario over and over in my head for years, and I still can't figure out what to do."

"I have no doubt you'll do your best," Aly comforted.

The girls arrived in Etobicoke about an hour later, due in part to Brooke's willingness to drive 140 kilometers per hour on dry, clear roads. Her parents' house was small and modest, and the front door was open in anticipation of Brooke's arrival.

Brooke led Aly up the brick steps to the porch, and before they could enter, Brooke's mother came outside and threw her arms around her daughter. "Hey, sweetheart! How've you been since Christmas?"

"Great," Brooke replied, her face smashed into her mother's shoulder.

"And you must be Brooke's friend," her mother said as she looked at Aly. "I'm Catherine Watts," she extended her arm.

Aly shook the woman's hand, "Good to meet you, Mrs. Watts."

"Let's go inside," she invited. "Your father will be back in a minute. He ran to the store because I forgot to buy milk this morning."

Aly and Brooke followed Catherine into her home. The house smelled of delicious food, reminding Aly of the wonderful meals that Brooke had prepared for her. Aly inspected the Watts' home, well-decorated and tidy. There were pictures of Brooke in various places throughout the house, sharing the story of her life at different ages. The living room had humble furniture, and there was a shelf filled with books written about religion, music, or The Salvation Army.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Mrs. Watts asked Aly.

"I teach high school in Jamestown."

"Oh, that's right. Brooke told me that. My son is an elementary school teacher. How do you like it?"

Aly answered with pride, "Best job in the world."

Mrs. Watts smiled, "Good to hear." She invited Aly to sit in the living room. Aly and Brooke sat on the couch, Mrs. Watts facing them. Mrs. Watts continued the conversation, "And how long have you been a teacher?"

"It'll be six years in June."

"Not too long, then. I'm glad you like it."

Brooke interjected, "And from what I hear, she's great at her job."

Aly blushed, and Mrs. Watts added, "Wonderful! I can count on one hand the number of teachers who impacted my life in grade school. But if you do a great job, they'll never forget you."

Aly smiled, "I just aim to do my best."

Aly instinctively wanted to hold Brooke's hand, but she thought it would be a bad idea. Mrs. Watts noted, "And has Brooke told you her plans?"

Aly nodded, "Yes, she has. I think she will be a wonderful dentist."

Brooke included, "That's where we met - she was a patient in the dentist's office back in December."

"That's nice," Mrs. Watts replied, checking her watch. Brooke's father entered the front door with a gallon of milk in his hand. Brooke walked to him and gave him a hug. "Hey, daddy."

"Hey, sweetie."

"And you must be Aly," he said cheerfully.

"Yes, sir," she said as she rose and shook his hand.

He looked at his wife, "Here's the milk you wanted." She took it into the kitchen. "How long until we eat?" he questioned.

"Just a couple of minutes," she replied. "I just need to mash these potatoes."

Mr. Watts took his wife's seat. "So, Aly, Brooke says you're a high school teacher. How do you like it?"

Aly glanced at Brooke, who smiled at the prospect that Aly would have to repeat herself. Aly answered, "It's the best job in the world."

"That's great," he remarked. "You know, our son is an elementary teacher."

Brooke giggled. "What?" Her father asked.

"We just had this conversation with Mom."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said sarcastically, pretending to be annoyed. "I'm just trying to be friendly."

"Watch out for this one," he remarked, pointing at his daughter. "She'll call you out on every fault you have."

"I will not," Brooke laughed. "I just don't want Aly to feel that she needs to repeat herself."

Aly remarked, "She hasn't corrected any of my faults yet."

Mrs. Watts yelled from the kitchen: "Ouch!"

"Are you alright?" Mr. Watts asked.

"I'm fine. I just burned myself a little," she shouted.

Mr. Watts rolled his eyes, "Excuse me. Let me go see what she did."

When Mr. Watts left the living room, Aly leaned to Brooke and whispered, "So, how much have you told them about me?"

Brooke grinned, "I don't know. Just go with the flow."

"Okay," Aly mumbled. "When do you plan to— you know— tell them?"

Brooke shook her head, "I don't know. Whenever the opportune moment arises, I guess. I thought about doing it now to get it over with, or we can wait until we're about to leave and head for the door before they can reply."

Aly shrugged, "I'll follow your lead."

Brooke added, "But it's going to get real tense as soon as I do it."

Mr. Watts returned to the living room, "Dinner's ready, girls."

Everyone headed into the kitchen. The table was neatly-set with the food in the middle: pot roast, green beans, and potatoes. "You can sit anywhere you like, dear," Mrs. Watts suggested.

Aly sat next to Brooke and whispered, "Now I know where you learned to cook. This looks delicious." Brooke did not respond, and Aly assumed that her nervousness had overtaken her. Brooke's anxiety began to transfer to Aly as the dinner continued.

Throughout the meal, Aly took note that Brooke hardly touched her food. She took a few bites but spent the majority of the time pushing her food from one side of the plate to another. Mr. and Mrs. Watts continued to talk to Aly about the profession of a school teacher, but Brooke remained mostly quiet. On occasion, she forced herself to smile to prevent her parents from recognizing her anxiety. Nevertheless, Mrs. Watts noticed that her daughter was upset.