Embrace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia helps herself to a harem costume too, and firmly fastens a soft black half mask over her eyes and nose. It's far less effort than makeup and a subtle means of preventing her horrible tears being noticed later on. She will trust Leo to gag her before the main event.

"Where is your family from, Carmen?" Amelia asks.

"Mantua?" Astrid chimes in without turning away from her mirror.

Carmen smiles and shrugs. "I was born in Cesena. I went to school in Bologna. Mantua is where my grandmother lives. Sorry."

"Your german isn't bad." Amelia says.

Carmen takes the compliment with a gracious nod but doesn't speak. She sits in her whore's clothes with her wrists bound as though it's the most natural thing in the world.

"It doesn't bother you that your husband..." Amelia flinches as Astrid pauses painting khol around her eyes long enough to turn around and glare at her. "Never mind."

"My grandmother knows me well." Carmen says simply. Amelia barely suppresses a shudder, and the girl laughs, "Not that well! I only meant, she knows I'm well suited to a man like Simon. A man with his own interests."

"You're not without your own interests?" Amelia asks.

Carmen gives another shy little smile.

Astrid tuts. "Enough of this irritating small talk."

The pretty little harem costumes won't be on for long, but Amelia likes the effect. She also likes the opportunity for gentle loveplay before there are too many aggressive sadists involved. She lies back obediently and soon, Astrid has Carmen straddling her mouth. Amelia nuzzles up against the sheer silk knickers, and eagerly moves the fabric aside to get a feel of the soft curls of the girl's mound.

"You will come for Amelia, you little prude." Astrid says with a mocking lilt to her command. "No one can resist her sweet mouth."

After what Astrid said about her struggles to please Carmen it feels like cheating to taste the girl's blood, but she is keen to add her to the cocktail she's feeding Eleanor. The girl's forced climax is so subtle as Amelia bites, anyone could miss it. A silent shudder, a pause between breaths, and then the crushing guilt afterwards is a heady mix for Amelia to swallow. That's it of course. Carmen's true pleasure has always been self denial, and the kiss takes away all her control.

Astrid jealously pushes the girl aside and humps against Amelia's face next. The vampire teases first, tongue fucking her lover front and back before granting that longed for relief. Amelia can almost taste the sunlight in her blood, the uninhibited joy that Astrid takes in everything she does.

Now Amelia struggles for a moment to untangle her mind from theirs but it is a skill she was forced to master long before tonight. Amelia feels truly grateful when Astrid takes time to oil her well, front and back, heedless of the inevitable soiling of the silk garments. They both know the pace tonight will be relentless, and it's difficult to reach and do a good job yourself.

As Amelia does the same for young Carmen the vampire can see that Astrid's tale was true. Poor Carmen's wedding night might have been as unfulfilling as Amelia's by the state of her, and Amelia's easy conquest of her has unsettled the girl.

"You're very shy." Amelia says as Carmen whimpers to be gently fingered. "I just want to be sure that you know what going downstairs with us means. I'd quite like to see this gone, would you?" Carmen gasps as Amelia tests the resistance in the girl's pussy with one curious finger. "That was a beautiful little noise."

Astrid rolls her eyes at them both.

"Don't we have somewhere to be?"

"Lead on, Jezebel." Amelia teases.

*

Sylvie is downstairs already, and as Amelia instructed in her note, she has fetched Leo and his wife and her twin sister.

The ghoul is kneeling before Leo, taking her master's cock so far down her throat he fucks it with deep lazy strokes. The twins slap her rear in an alternate rhythm. All this in full view of any gentlemen guests who are getting their coats on to leave.

How cruel it would appear to anyone who didn't know Sylvie.

Carmen keeps silent, but Amelia can feel her growing fear, and her confused reaction to the sight of Sylvie's beaten arse. The poor girl has never seen anything like it. And yet the lust that burns is undeniable. The young girl's libidinous cunt twitches at Sylvie's every whimper.

Astrid heads off to the smoking room to fetch her husband and brother. Amelia takes charge of Carmen by a handful of hair and the cord bound hands and marches the young woman unceremoniously down the cellar steps. This time the door behind her stays open.

"I think it's disgraceful that you refused to let Lady Astrid fuck your bottom, Carmen. I think it's outrageous."

"B...but..."

"I think it's disgusting that you'll take an arse full of hot come from two boys that never give you a second glance, but Lady Astrid's beautiful leather cock isn't good enough. You need to be taught a lesson."

"Please, Amelia, It's not like that, ow!"

"What are you frightened of?" Amelia pulls the bound arms up higher at the back. The central pillar has a ring at just the right height to bind Carmen in a demanding strappado. It's not too cruel. Leaning her right side against the pillar she's unlikely to lose her footing and wrench her shoulders, though they already burn from the strain.

"Oh! Ow!"

"You need to relax stupid girl. Relax or you'll hurt yourself." Amelia rubs the strained joints and encourages Carmen to keep her head low to ease the discomfort.

"Thank you my lady," she whines.

"Good for nothing little slut." Amelia says. "What use are you, eh Carmen? What use are you if you won't fuck?"

"You're scaring me, miss," she sobs, "please take your time, I know I'm willful and stupid, but please give me a chance."

It's been a long time, but Amelia well recalls that fear. The fear of the unknown, yes, but also of not being good enough, of being out of her depth.

"I think you will be a good girl for me. Maybe you deserve another chance." Amelia strokes the bunched muscles on Carmen's back. "Now, stand up like I showed you. See that your mouth is just where it needs to be in case someone needs to use it."

"I'm sorry," Carmen sniffs, "like this?"

"Beautiful." Amelia says. "I'm going to beat your arse, not fuck it. I don't think you deserve any cock, quick or leather. You haven't earned it. You don't appreciate it."

"Cock is all used up for now anyway," Astrid laughs as she joins them.

"What?" Amelia tries not to sound as irritated as she feels.

"Don't shoot the messenger. Give them an hour or so. We will still have Leo, he won't be long."

Dear Leo, truly sadistic bastard. Amelia smiles. Although Sylvie will have warmed him up a little on the way here, the ongoing floor show in the hallway is entirely for the ghoul's benefit, not his. Leo knows how being watched turns Sylvie on. He knows how much she loves a prolonged spanking. He adores how the very act of suffering as she is used is enough to madden the woman with lust.

Amelia smacks Carmen firmly on the backside and the girl yelps. So deliciously delicate. She continues to spank the girl until the rosy cheeks glow through the sheer fabric of her pantaloons, and the girl is moaning with each stroke. The spanking has that virgin pussy so wet, but Amelia can't let the girl off so easily. She gathers the slick fluid on her fingers and offers it to her friend.

"Astrid?" Amelia feeds her the syrupy coating from her fingers as Carmen watches.

Astrid smiles impishly as she replies, "Needs more tenderising."

Now the flesh is warmed up, Amelia takes a narrow wooden paddle from the toy box. She swings it experimentally and it makes a deep whoosh as it flies.

Carmen whimpers with dread as Amelia unfastens the flimsy trousers and lets them drop to the girl's ankles. The vampire caresses the hot skin with her nails. With that soft red bottom sticking out it's easy to take a good swing and hit a broad area of tenderised flesh every time. It is heavenly. Carmen suffers once again, her body unused to such torment, though her natural desire for it is strong. Amelia grunts in time with the girl's loud shrieks and puts her weight behind each stroke until Carmen's knees begin to tremble. It's then Amelia tosses the paddle back into the box with a clatter. She scoops up the fluid that is oozing down Carmen's thigh, and feeds it to Astrid again.

"Oh, what's wrong with me?" Carmen sobs.

Amelia runs her fingers through the girl's hair. "Your arse is empty," she says. "That's all. You won't be allowed to finish until you apologize to Lady Astrid, and beg for her leather cock."

"Uh!" Carmen gasps as Amelia slaps her with an open hand and sobs something garbled in italian.

"What was that?" Amelia asks.

Astrid laughs, "She says 'I feel like I'm pissing myself'!"

"Dirty little bitch." Amelia spaces out a few more open handed slaps carefully and when it feels Carmen is close to either climax or losing control of her bladder, she stops. Time to adjust the bonds anyway. The girl is stiff as Amelia allows her to straighten herself up, and her clawed hands need a good rub to bring them back to life. This she endures without complaint. Amelia leads her over to the corner of the room and allows her to relieve herself in the pot. The girl only begins sniveling again when Amelia positions her facing the room this time, beaten arse against the stone.

"So, erm, Astrid. It's been a couple of weeks. Are you planning on ever consummating this marriage or are you going to send her back home when you get tired of her?"

"The boys will get around to it."

"Bullshit." Amelia says with uncharacteristic vehemence. "Otherwise, why not try for a child?"

"Amelia." Astrid frowns. "She was menstruating on her wedding night. And then the urgency just wasn't there anymore."

"For you maybe." Carmen says miserably. "Oh God, this makes me sick, what am I doing!" she sobs.

"Well I did wonder." Amelia says.

She presses her body against Carmen's, savouring the pain in the girl's bruised bottom and thighs. It feels good to be alive.

"I wonder how they sold it to you? I guess your family said you'd only have to lie back and let Simon plough your furrow a couple of times a year. Do you know how lonely that would be? Instead, you could ask a total stranger to put a thick piece of leather up your backside and beat your tits until you come. You would love that you know, my girl? You would dream about it afterwards for weeks."

"Y... you're not strangers." Carman sniffs.

"Well?"

"And... and I just can't speak like that." she says quietly.

"Then ask me with your big brown eyes. Beg me."

What an adorable quiver in Carmen's lip as she does exactly that. She meets Amelia's lust with her own wide eyed desire and without saying a word, leaves both Amelia and Astrid no doubt what she needs. They lay her down on Astrid's little bench, face up, knees apart. Amelia insists on leaving the girl's arms and legs unbound.

Astrid chooses a mid length shaft for her harness but with a forgiving girth. Amelia picks out a soft strap of kid leather, it's a gentle whip the length of her forearm.

The strap comes first. Amelia begins with a steady volley of teasing strokes building very gradually to punishing strength, and then as Astrid begins to enter the girl, Amelia pauses.

Carmen makes a few quick little breaths as Astrid patiently navigates the barrier of her tight little hole. The men burgled her there. Drunk and foolish, they hurt her there. They laughed at her. Carmen makes a beautiful shape with her soft lips and lets out such an earthy moan as her body painlessly accepts the shaft at last.

Astrid sighs with satisfaction and leans back to give Amelia a good view of her handiwork. The oily pink tissue clamps tight around the honey coloured phallus. Astrid holds still as Amelia makes three gentle strokes with the lash to set the rhythm.

They fuck her together, stroke by stroke, thrust by thrust, marking her gorgeous young skin and tearing into her fear, breaking it apart at she screams at them, harder, faster, please don't stop again.

Dear Astrid shows great restraint, knowing how the heat of passion masks injury. She does not stop, but goes no harder, no faster and then mere seconds later, sweet Carmen comes undone. No shame, no hiding she screams an honest latin testament to heaven and writhes as though possessed. She clutches at her own breasts and wraps her legs tight around Astrid, grinding and moaning, still penetrated deeply.

"Your poor little backside." Astrid leans down and kisses her lover's beaten breasts. "Your poor little tits. Oh Amelia. She'll be so sore tomorrow, bless her innocent heart."

Amelia is almost overwhelmed by Carmen's desire, her need for more now the floodgate is open.

"Again Astrid. She can go again." she says breathlessly.

Amelia pulls back the girl's hair and suckles her mottled breasts, pinching her teats cruelly between her teeth as Astrid builds up her thrusting pace once more.

Astrid laughs, "Again? It won't stop!"

The girl's orgasm seems to roll between peak and trough, but the wave never hits the shore, simply fades gradually into incoherence. Amelia can hear Eleanor behind the curtain, chains gently tinkling, little whimpering moans as Carmen drifts into that delicious state of satisfaction that eluded her for so long.

Such chaos. Amelia rests her head on Carmen's belly as Astrid gently works that arse. Astrid is by far the most coherent of the three of them. It takes Amelia and Carmen by surprise when Astrid finally forces a couple of fingers into Carmen's soaking wet sex. Carmen gives a frightened little squeak, but there's no pain at all, just a passing resistance that Astrid determinedly rubs away until four fingers rest in that open pussy, and her thumb gently rubs the little clit.

Astrid smoothly withdraws the phallus from Carmen's arse to make room. She works the girl's sex, begins to ream her fingers in and out, pressing into each pocket of resistance until her hand slips easily in and out up to her knuckles. The physical pleasure is not enough to erase Carmen's unease. They have destroyed her maidenhead, there's no going home now, even if Simon tires of her.

"Your husband will be so proud of you." Amelia whispers to the girl. "You're going to make him so happy." Amelia watches the girl's face, watches her dare to express her anxiety in her huge dark eyes. "Simon will never desire you, it's true but Astrid will make sure he does his duty. Can you imagine that, Carmen?" Amelia glances across at Astrid as she speaks. "Using you over and over until your belly swells, every possible way we can."

Astrid rolls her eyes.

"A little melodramatic, don't you think." She rests her tired arm, pauses mid stroke deep inside the girl and walks her fingers back and forth.

Carmen gasps and opens her knees wider.

"Oh yes, use me!" she breathes.

"I like that idea." Astrid says. "But Amelia can be so insensitive. You are highly desirable, little one."

Astrid begins to slowly move her hand back and forth again and Amelia leaves them. The lazy pace of Astrid's fucking, their eyes locked, it leaves the vampire feeling superfluous for now.

Inside the curtain, Eleanor sways gently in time to the rhythm of the women's lovemaking. Amelia sits patiently beside her captive and begins idly picking the wax off Eleanor's tits. Wordlessly she feels around inside Eleanor's body and draws out the pair of grey candles. The wet wax stings Amelia's fingers, but still she works them in and out in time with Astrid's play. Carmen is close to another climax and Eleanor moans as it draws nearer.

"You're no virgin, dear." Amelia teases. "But you'll still feel this tomorrow. You want a kiss?"

A strong yes. Eleanor flexes her limbs and moans.

"Shh..." Amelia laughs quietly. "You will have to be patient." she lets the candles fall onto the stone and Eleanor murmurs something softly. Amelia teases the vampire's puffy labia one last time before leaving her empty. "I'm in no rush."

Amelia goes back out to Astrid.

"Leave her now, darling. We have to get things ready for Leo."

As Astrid withdraws, Carmen gives a little whimper of frustration that is echoed behind the curtain.

Astrid takes charge of setting out the furniture. She drags a comfortable armchair out into the centre for Leo and puts down a pair of cushions for the twins to kneel on. She lights a pot bellied stove in the corner and sets some metal implements on top of it just as they discussed. Amelia feels the stirring of desire in her own loins.

Carmen's anxiety quickly returns as Amelia leads her back to the pillar, binds her hands again and raises them behind her.

"Oh my lady, I can't stand it, my arms, my shoulders, please, you'll cripple me..."

"Here pet. I won't tie your hands so high this time then, but keep your mouth level with your bottom. That's how we want you. And keep your legs open too. Can you remember all that?"

"Yes my lady, I will try."

Amelia laughs.

"Go ahead and try. If Leo sees you cheating, he won't spank you as punishment, he'll fig your disobedient arse. Don't test him."

"Please, I didn't mean... oh..."

Amelia hooks a finger deep into Carmen's puffy rim.

"Lovely soft little holes," she says quietly, "need regular pounding to keep them open. Listen carefully to all you are asked, be attentive. Make it easy for us to use you, and you will not be disappointed."

"Oh, thank you miss." Carmen keeps her feet wide apart, her mouth open just a fraction, her full attention on Amelia's rough teasing. She's in awe of how good it feels, how different this whole experience is to anything she's known before.

"That's it, perfect. Very soon your legs and your back will begin to hurt. You can relieve the pain by bending a little lower if you like, but remember, we all want to see a brave girl suffer. Don't you dare stand up."

"No my lady, I won't dare." Her voice has a dream-like quality to it now.

She is a pretty picture. Her dark hair hangs down hiding her face, her sweet curvaceous body is held in tension just waiting as commanded for the entertainment to begin, but content for now.

Satisfied, Amelia goes to help Astrid prepare. They set out drinks, fruit, and plenty of scented oil. A distance grows between them in anticipation of what will come, for Amelia will abase herself tonight. She will become the lowest creature in this game. Eric and Simon, Leo and the twins, Astrid and her new toy, will all have the chance to leave their mark. Astrid unrolls a leather bundle onto a little table near the stocks and as the metal implements tinkle softly into place. Amelia takes her own place, kneeling beside Astrid, arms folded behind her back. She lowers her gaze, watching the woman shift her weight impatiently from one bare foot to another.

"Take that stupid mask off, it's all wrong." Astrid orders.

Amelia unties the double knots with some difficulty. She knows better than to argue, Astrid will have her own plan. Sure enough, a sheer black veil is tied firmly around her head instead, and pinned firmly onto Amelia's hair for good measure. It covers her eyes and nose like a bandit's mask. A second veil with heavily embroidered trim is draped over the first, covering her face and shoulders entirely. Astrid tears the harem costume off Amelia's body with one firm pull and Amelia yelps, instinctively covering her breasts before she can stop herself. She immediately puts her arms back behind her but that was a mistake.

For now, Astrid seems to let it go. Amelia stays in the correct position as Astrid drapes a new piece of clothing around her and fastens it. It's more ornament than garment, a beautiful piece of black chantilly lace made to fit exactly around Amelia's waist. It hides nothing of her nakedness, there is even an oval opening to bare her navel. Somehow it makes her feel more prepared for what will come, offering every sensitive scrap of flesh to her cruel lovers. Astrid fastens it at the back, pausing every so often to caress Amelia's firm breasts, a promise that the transgression is not forgotten at all.