Embrace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Astrid fastens a fine silk rope around Amelia's wrist and forces it up behind her back until it will go no further. Amelia opens her knees, Astrid has done this many times before. The rope passes over a shoulder, down in front between her legs. Sometimes Astrid rests the length over her nipple. Tonight she takes it to the outee side of the breast, but between Amelia's legs she is not so kind, running the rope between the lower lips and spreading her buttocks. The rope runs up over the tied wrist again, then back down between Amelia's legs and up the front of her body beside the other breast. The pinch between the two ropes is already uncomfortable, but when Astrid adjusts them to sit either side of her poor clitoris, Amelia yelps. Astrid pulls more firmly until Amelia murmurs an apology.

"Better." Astrid says sternly. Amelia puts her other hand into position and Astrid ties off the end around her wrist. Amelia whimpers as Astrid toys with her lewdly exposed arsehole. The two lengths of rope separate her arse cheeks at the back and push her breasts together at the front. Astrid has a curious instinct with these things, a certain appetite for the absurd. She ties matching black velvet ribbons bearing tiny sleighbells around each of Amelia's ankles, and another to stabilise the crossed ropes that pinch Amelia's clit, so that her poor captive slut can't help but fidget, and every move makes an obvious noise.

Carmen is beginning to tire now. Amelia feels her muscles ache in sympathy as Astrid binds her own body to the pillar and admires them both. Amelia can feel herself blushing to be so exposed behind.

"At last." Astrid says quietly as the cellar door bangs open.

Amelia waits patiently. It's not long before two pairs of gentle hands are exploring her bound body. Although the double veil makes it difficult to see, it's certainly the twins. Sarah fondles Amelia's hanging tits and rests her face against Amelia's. Louise showers her feet with kisses so enthusiastically it tickles. And then a warm tongue slides deep into her bottom with no hesitation at all.

"Oh, Sylvie." Amelia breathes. "Oh darling, that's so lovely."

Sarah huffs indignantly and pinches Amelia's breast, but not even her spiteful fingernails can spoil this.

"Enough then." Leo says firmly. "Give the new girl something to moan about instead."

Amelia whimpers as Carmen's naive body is put at the mercy of three vixens. The girl's disgust is primal as Sylvie begins to tongue her arse.

"Oh! Oh why!"

The twins giggle and begin to stroke her breasts, teasing a little more length from the aroused teats even as Carmen raises a plaintive sob that would melt the hardest heart. Still the obedient girl keeps her head down and her legs apart as ordered and tolerates the violation of her flesh.

"It was the beating then." Astrid says thoughtfully. Amelia feels Astrid's hand on her head. "You're a clever girl."

"Thank you Mistress." Amelia replies, turning her head to kiss Astrid's fingertips.

Leo waits until Carmen is really crying before he calls the girls off. Amelia hopes she hasn't misplaced her trust in him.

"Hopeless." Leo laughs. He takes hold of Carmen's hair. "If you don't like a good tongue lashing, what do you want? Speak woman!"

"Please sir, please don't be angry with me," she weeps.

"You will know when I'm angry, Carmen. This is happening, right now, to you. Tonight, seven very different people are here with you, all happy to give you what you want, but you must say it, you must tell us, otherwise you lie to yourself and that would make me angry, Carmen. You would deserve to be kicked out on your arse then. I can't abide dishonesty.

"Oh please sir, I don't know," the girl frets, "I want to feel welcome in my home again. I want to keep my promise to my husband. I don't understand why this is happening to me."

"Good girl Carmen, that's honest, that's what we all want to hear."

Sarah laughs. Perhaps she misread Leo's praise as sarcasm. She's not really paying attention, probably toying with Louise or Sylvie.

"You will have two husbands and a wife," Leo continues, "or you will have a hastily procured annulment and a one way ticket back to poverty. It's your choice."

"I can't go back," she says numbly, "not after this. I can't."

Leo's gentle side is highly endearing, Amelia muses.

"Why is that?" He presses her.

"N... no one will understand." she continues. "Th... they always said I was unfeeling... but I... I'm not, and I never meant to cause trouble."

"Almost my dear. You almost had it then."

"I don't like to be kissed," she says firmly. "I never liked the feel of... of a boy's tongue, or even of... of a girl's."

"Perfect, good start. Can you remember the first time you found pleasure for yourself, the sort of release a husband normally gives a wife if you will?" He asks patiently.

"No sir," she answers shakily, "I don't really remember the first time. It happened a lot at school."

"But not in the usual way, I take it?"

"N... no, sir. As I said. I don't like to be kissed."

"That will do, girl. Well done, I'm proud of you for speaking so clearly, being so honest with yourself."

"Thank you sir." Carmen says weakly. Though her arms burn and her head pounds she stays as she has been asked.

It's truly a revelation to Astrid.

"Master Leo," Astrid says, "Carmen was powerfully aroused by having her breasts beaten while I buggered her, and yet a gentle tongue in the same hole does nothing for her. I think she would find more pleasure having her tonsils battered by a series of cocks than from any effort to soften her lips with a kiss. Why spend a moment longer pandering to her false modesty. Let's give her what she needs."

"Indeed, Miss Astrid." Leo says with a more predatory edge. "Set her in the pillory and open her up nice and wide, fore and aft. Perhaps if she warms up nicely, we might try a spot of needlework, eh ladies?"

Sarah and Louise laugh as they lead Carmen to the stocks. Her uncertainty is silenced by a gag that holds her mouth wide open. Amelia feels a little lost as Astrid leaves her to attend to Carmen's newly revealed passion for suffering.

"It is strange." Leo says. "Strange, as in rare. Even sweet Sylvie is not bound only to suffer if she desires release. Kneel down Amelia. Put your forehead on the floor."

Amelia compiles as gracefully as she can. The silk rope is cutting into her sensitive nethers and her arse really is held wide open. She is expecting some kind of penetration but Leo is not so predictable. He merely binds her legs into that kneeling position before rolling her over onto her back. Then he lifts her by the ropes, up onto a narrow raised surface. Amelia knows that any sudden movement could topple her so she tries to be disciplined and stay centered. When something warm and wet touches her lips, she puts out her tongue and gets to work.

The familiar scent of Sylvie mixed with other people's spit and semen is intoxicating. For the first time in six weeks, Amelia really is happy, truly content. Bound by a master, ridden like a whore, fed by the most joyful and humble of vessels, Amelia can't do justice to this moment. She tastes Sylvie first, and the woman moans her appreciation as Amelia bites. Such joy, such relief in her lover's heart. Amelia wastes no time, shredding her tongue on her fangs as she fucks it deep into her lover. Leo takes one of Sylvie's breasts in each hand and crushes them as hard as he can. Dear sweet Sylvie rides through her climax speaking a litany of gratitude to them both.

"There there pull yourself together slave," he slaps Sylvie's breast, "show some respect."

Sylvie immediately bows forward and begins to leave Amelia's poor pinched clitoris with her hot little tongue. Heaven. Amelia is in heaven.

Soon she is presented with Eric's thick member, and laves and sucks as he fucks her upturned face. What a symphony in her blood now.

Astrid begins flogging Carmen across her back with a proper whip, a heavily knotted knout with thick leather tails. Blood will fly in no time with that scourge.

Amelia moans onto Eric's cock as he works it deeper. She can't help that it grazes her fangs and if he hadn't spent his cock so many times already tonight, she'd be choking on come. As it is he rolls his hips and just keeps pounding. Those ridiculous bells chime in time to her ravishment now, and Astrid turns to watch.

Leo tuts and has Eric switch with Simon. The smaller man's half hard member is still long enough to make her gag as it enters her mouth and its musk is strong. Leo has Eric bugger Simon as the cuckold watches three women molest his young wife.

Amelia times her kiss as Simon accidentally slips out of her mouth, biting into the underside of his cock and balls and taking a good few draughts before licking it better. Simon spills his seed across Amelia's half roped breasts.

"Astrid." Leo calls as the woman is mid strike. The weighted tails of the knout fall haphazardly, wrapping around Carmen's ribs to cut her breasts and she squeals like a stuck pig.

Astrid lets others comfort the girl. Leo nods at the mess on Amelia's tits.

"Waste not, want not, sweet concubine."

Amelia is giddy with agony and ecstasy as Astrid scoops up the sticky white mess and deposits it high in Carmen's tight cunny.

"Do you like that, piglet?" Astrid says as she claims the girl for keeps. "Tell me how much you need this sweet Carmen. Come for me my little bitch."

Carmen can only wail as she realises what's happening. Two husbands and one wife. And the wife is a real sadist. The poor girl comes so hard on Astrid's fist she literally sees stars.

Amelia gives a barely coherent, "Please don't stop!" and pushes with her blood. Then madness takes hold of passion with both hands.

Astrid punch fists Carmen's soft little pussy, the girl sings a note shrill enough to shatter glass as her tight cunt burns. Eric bends Simon right over Amelia's face and reams his already battered arse so deep half his balls breach the rim. Amelia revels in the sensation as Simon's insides are bathed in Eric's passion, the heat, the surrender, the glorious agony as tissue strains almost past endurance.

Leo topples Amelia roughly onto the floor, and enters her tight pussy in a single cruel stroke. Amelia makes no pretence at passion for Leo. He knows how to make her scream, this is just teasing.

"Oh master," Amelia breathes, "Please make me yours."

"Soon, little whore. Soon you will wear my marks. You're yet to earn them."

He beckons the twins once again and watches as they conquer her. Amelia is pulled open to take their four hands between her two holes, this never gets easier. Each day her body returns to near virgin condition, and no matter how she relaxes it's always painful at first, it makes her cry. Bless Astrid's veil. Amelia revels in the suffering and doesn't hold back. This is a gift to Leo as much as a gift to Eleanor. The answering muffled noises coming from behind the curtain are non stop as Amelia is broken open yet again by the cruel sisters, but Leo forbids them from riding Amelia's face for now.

Once everyone but Leo is exhausted, they settle into the soft cushions and mattresses for a well earned rest. Every livid stripe on Carmen's back and tits is slathered in ointment, Sarah is gently reprimanded for laughing out of turn. When Astrid promises Sarah humiliation as penance, sweet Carmen makes light of it all. She thanks them for all they've done, and Astrid rolls her eyes.

"As if we're finished with you."

"What about Amelia?" the young woman asks, "doesn't she need a rest too?"

"Amelia would be mortified to stop now." Astrid says a little wistfully. "Master Leo has not had his pleasure yet."

The sadist gags Amelia as promised with thick leather and reinforces Astrid's playful bondage with stout ropes of his own before dragging her over to the stove. His needs are somewhat different to Eric's.

"Be careful with her face, Master Leo," Astrid calls. "I'm not finished with her mouth."

Amelia would willingly sing for Leo's pleasure if it were not for the beast. In agony and frenzy, snarling mouth filled with fangs would end the game for good. This way, even if the beast takes her for a brief moment, she will revel in that darkness. Perhaps one day she will not fear the heat of irons. They agreed how many marks, they agreed where, but still Amelia cannot hide her dread.

"How you tremble." He says, words heavy with promise. He kneels beside her and fondles her perfect breast. Caught in the bloom of youth, swollen and firm with sweet pink teats.

Carmen watches half horrified, half fascinated as Leo works.

Amelia keeps perfectly still and silent as her tender breasts are snagged with half a dozen thick metal fish hooks, but hisses through the thick gag as she is hoisted a few inches off the floor by her poor tits.

Sylvie squeals in sympathy, the agony carrying through Amelia's vitae to the poor ghoul. Leo cares very much for Sylvie. He takes her outburst for disobedience and asks Astrid to deal with it. Soon Sylvie is pinned beneath the red headed sadist and the twins, being gently shafted with a fat little dildo.

Amelia moans in time with sweet Sylvie and closes her eyes. She hears Leo take the iron in hand and walk a slow circle around her. All the preparation and will power, all those punishments both sun and fire, all those little games with Leo building up her self control, every moment was for this.

He lays the first brand on the sole of Amelia's foot. She sings for her master, she doesn't hold back, the beast might rail in terror, but the fire, the pure sensation of fire fortifies her soul. The smell of burned flesh lingers long after Amelia stops screaming. Leo's greedy hands are already finding the next soon to be obliterated patch of skin. Amelia moans with longing, sobs as the fine metal hooks tear deeper furrows in her flesh as she swings from her tits.

The hot metal has an aura about it. Amelia feels it, hovering above her shoulder blade, then inching down her back. She keeps perfectly still as he holds the brand close to her skin, reddening streaks across it according to his whim. He marks the taught skin along the ridge of her hip bone several times, dotting the tip against her skin and dragging it between the dots as it cools.

Sylvie has such a strong bond with her true mistress, the crowded sensations almost paralyse them both. Amelia trusts Astrid to make it easier for the ghoul, but it's difficult to control the volatile emotions of the blood bond and the beast. The ghoul ends up gagged and hooded, pinned down by the twins who demand her undivided attention with their cruel hands.

Amelia feels Leo grasp the hair at the nape of her neck, and the tension in her breasts ends suddenly as he cuts the lines. Amelia lands awkwardly on her side, but her master kicks her onto her back. She can hear him jerking his cock, and a warm splash lands on her lower belly. She whimpers as the heat continues to build, and screams as the metal brand cooks Leo's gift into her flesh and destroys the beautiful black lace beneath it. Sylvie's wide open holes spasm as she and Amelia share agony and ecstasy beyond the understanding of their confused playmates.

Astrid's generously oiled fist eases up into Amelia and Leo grazes the rapidly cooling metal against the hooks standing up from her brutalised breasts. Amelia moans her appreciation much to Astrid's amusement.

"Naughty naughty whore." Her lover whispers. "Here's another surprise for you, precious."

Amelia's moans of delight reach a higher pitch as something enters her sharply from beneath. She squeals, almost hysterical as it pierces her where nothing has entered before, where nothing should enter at all. She awakens those dead tissues with vitae lest Astrid be disappointed, and hastily fills her bladder. Astrid laughs as bloodstained urine flows steadily out of helpless Amelia, and slides the narrow metal stylus gently in and out of the weeping piss hole.

"Come, Sarah, Louise, look! You were right, look how she moans the little pervert, she loves it."

But the twins are exhausted. Even Sylvie is fading.

Eric and Simon are gently making love, Carmen silently waits, watching them forlornly, until they pull her between them. She rides Simon's cock with her aching pussy and rests her face on his broad chest as Eric claims her bruised arse from behind, their eager hands grasping at her wounded flesh though they have eyes only for each other. Carmen moves with their gentle lovemaking, grunting softly as they claim her.

Astrid leaves the cruel spike in place and rakes her nails along the chafed lines the ropes have drawn, against the livid brands as well. Amelia calms herself, the lassitude of the mortals is seductive, but the night is not over for the kindred.

Amelia whimpers as Astrid bites the soft flesh of her thighs hard, leaving her mark. The vampire wills her body to open as Astrid strives to force her hand deeper. This is it, the final test. Amelia trembles once more as Leo's footsteps approach again, and Astrid holds her nether lips open to reveal that sensitive place. Amelia feels Astrid blow on the open hole of her pussy and whines in terror. Sure enough the tell tale heat builds before Leo strikes. It is by far the most intense sensation she has ever endured. The scream doesn't come until the brand is pulled away, and a little ribbon of seared flesh goes with it as it grazes across her clitoris.

"That's my girl." Astrid coos as Amelia wails. She pulls out the spike and rams it back in and acid liquid bathes the new burn. The ridiculous bells jangle as Amelia's whole body is wracked with heaving sobs, Astrid fist fucks her open arse at the same pace as her weeping.

Eleanor has surely succumbed to frenzy beyond the curtain, but Amelia barely notices a change in her captive's noises. Her own euphoria is overwhelming.

When at last Astrid is satisfied, she covers Amelia's bound and wounded body with her own. The hooks catch her skin as their breasts stroke together. Amelia tries hard to subdue her rasping sobs, wills her beast into submission so that her fangs might settle back out of sight, but Astrid keeps her promise and leaves her veiled and gagged.

"I love this beautiful body." Astrid whispers. She stops short of saying anything else.

One by one they drift away, up to the land of the living. Up to a world where speaking aloud these base desires would end in shame and death.

Leo leaves first. Once his needs are met he shows no interest in Amelia or the others. Sarah and Louise thank Astrid and apologise on his behalf. Astrid gathers Carmen out of the nest of limbs before the girl's euphoria wears off, and rouses the boys with a promise of bacon and brandy upstairs. On any other night like this, Amelia and Sylvie would stumble home together and race the dawn, but tonight they remain with Astrid's blessing.

"I won't rest yet." Amelia promises. "I will lie with you until you sleep, and I will watch over us."

Sylvie clings to Amelia for what seems like an age before finally drifting off. The fuge of everyone's emotions becomes a more tolerable sonata as they all take care of their physical needs before settling down to sleep.

Dawn isn't too far when Amelia pulls back the curtains to reveal Eleanor. The caustic wax blindfold has been washed away by steady tears of vitae, and Eleanor looks at Amelia with changed eyes. The marble ball gag held up well, though the chain through its centre is a little worse for wear. Amelia crawls up between Eleanor thighs and rests her head on the vampire's ice cold belly.

"I want to remember every inch of you, Eleanor. When you're a thousand miles away I will still have a perfect picture of you in my mind's eye."