Embrace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddles Eleanor's hips now and takes in the sight of her, all disheveled, her dignity in tatters, but the look of utter serenity on her face is priceless. Amelia unfastens the leather buckle and gently removes the stone gag. Eleanor holds her mouth open still, her soft eyes trusting Amelia to accept her obedience. Dawn is coming, neither of them truly has the will to resist it. And some part of them already knows however deep their connection feels on this magical night, it will not survive exposure to the world outside.

Amelia traces across Eleanor's lower lip with a thumb and smiles sadly. "Will I hold you here forever, my lady?"

Eleanor kisses Amelia's hand almost reverently and replies, "Always." Then her beautiful golden green eyes close and the stillness of death takes her.

The only thing that keeps Amelia from following Eleanor into slumber and granting her wish is Sylvie. The world would come crashing down around them all, and the ghoul would never survive the prince's wrath.

Eleanor is utterly insensate as Amelia takes her down and unchains her. She bathes the vitae and wax and other unsavoury fluids from the elder's body before painstakingly dressing her in the gorgeous velvet gown, and covering her with silken sheets.

As soon as Sylvie stirs Amelia sends the ghoul upstairs to be with Astrid. She is fascinated by the sight of Eleanor sleeping, laid out in her finery like a queen in a mausoleum.

"I want to picture you outside in the snow together," Amelia says wistfully. "Will you do that for me, darling? Go on outside and live today, Sylvie. For both of us."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Embrace Ch. 06 Previous Part
Embrace Series Info

Similar Stories

Debtor's Kiss Picking old wounds.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Eulogy for an Eco Funeral We are more than flesh.in Erotic Horror
Devil Mine Pt. 01 A mysterious new neighbor moves in upstairs.in NonHuman
Jori - A Fairy Tale of Sorts Ch. 01 Rejuvenation.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
More Stories