All Comments on 'Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 12'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 3 years ago

Not sure if this is the end. It certainly feels final. And oh what a ride you've taken us on. Into the very depths.

You played very well with corruption here. Showing some true darkness, and delicious eroticism. And an end dark and beautiful

CrepeCrepealmost 3 years ago

Surprisingly my favourite part in this long chapter might've been corruption of Harza? It was written a bit like addition to the main story but this theme where hidden desires, are stoked and overwhelm reason and values

of a disciplined, steadfast paladin is very erotic. Also i like the Futanarization part... It's great to see her vigorously embrace the savage and cruel part she tried to run from for so long. Now her behaviour will match her body!

Corruption=setting free your hidden desires <--- such development is lovely!

On the other hand as a reader i still don't get Iriel. If she loved/desired Orilana so much she sacrificed everything else why would she in the end sacrifice her to evil goddess who took everything from her? in the end isn't the result the same as originally intended? Maloth in Orilana body as its vessel?

It's okay to be more greedy/possessive... why let 3rd party into their relationship? Betraying Azora only to end up stuck with Maloth doesn't seem like such a great deal if Maloth robs you of your most important person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES