Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've done it," she said. Iriel gasped as Orilana's voice came from the stranger's body.

"Orilana?" she whispered.

The woman clicked her tongue and shook her head slowly. "Not anymore. Though you may call me that when it's just us. It's my gift to you."

"Maloth?" Iriel whispered.

The woman bit her lip and looked almost girlish. She nodded quickly, then stepped back and extended her arms, looking at her hands as she curled her fingertips. "Lovely isn't it?" She ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach, easing them down between her legs as though she were alone in her bed. She hummed and moaned softly to herself.

"I love having a body," she said. Her voice was husky and thick but undeniably Orilana's. It sent tingles all over Iriel's skin.

"How?"

Maloth shook her head. "Not now. I want to celebrate." She laughed, and Iriel gasped. It wasn't Orilana's laugh nor the cruel hissing she'd come to know of Maloth. It was beautiful and harmonious as a wedding song. It was gentle and feminine as a long breeze. It was radiant and holy as moonlit snow. It was clear and refreshing, like a wooded stream under a bright wide sky.

Maloth looked back at the half-orc chained and on her knees in front of the throne. "I'm so hungry." Iriel stepped back as Maloth moved back to her throne. "Bring her," Maloth said. The girlish joy was gone from her voice. It was Orilana's voice of command, not cruel but unyielding.

Melior stood and dragged Harza closer. Iriel was impressed to see the half-orc strain against the demon. She was strong, and her muscles swelled as she flexed against the chains that bound her.

"Zelum, take those off," Maloth commanded.

The acolyte whispered the command word, and the shackles and chains fell from Harza with gentle clinking. Harza sprang into action, raising a fist and spinning to strike Melior before making her escape.

"You don't want to do that." Maloth spoke softly, but it had its desired effect. Harza froze, and at first, Iriel thought the goddess had cast some spell. But there was no sign of magic in the air. There was no ripple in the energies of the world. Still Harza froze and turned to Maloth.

"Come, lover," Maloth said. She extended her hand and one long and pale finger. Her nails looked as though the goddess had never worked a day in her life. They were long and curved to a point, looking feminine and feral all at once. Iriel found herself wishing her claws looked as inviting as them, as if Maloth could make Iriel melt and beg and whine and cum with just her nails.

Harza approached the throne. At first, she wore a face of confusion, but as she approached the goddess, a serene smile spread across her face. Maloth returned it. Once more, Iriel held her breath. Maloth's smile was almost maternal, and she patted her thigh for Harza to sit there as a mother would a child.

"Let's talk about what you do want to do," Maloth said. Harza sat on Maloth's thigh. As she did, her wounds and bruises from days of torture stitched themselves together and faded. Harza sighed with relief as her aching body was restored. She arched her back, showing off her impressive muscles, her lithe and smooth body, the powerful and feminine lines of herself.

Iriel licked her lips.

"You come from a powerful people," Maloth whispered. "You have such a lovely heritage." Maloth extended a long finger and ran it over Harza's chin. She stroked the cheek and teased her nail over Harza's ear and down her neck. Harza's lips parted as she inhaled sharply.

"But you don't talk about that do you?" Maloth pursed her lips and made the clicking sound again with her tongue. "There's no room for that in Azora's Abbey." Maloth said her sister's name with such venom, that for a moment Iriel recognized the cruel voice that used to reside in her head.

"What was it they called it?" Maloth asked. She ran her hand down to Harza's breast. The half-orc sat up straighter, her whole body tightening as Maloth casually and lovingly teased and adored her body with her fingernails.

"Savagery," Harza moaned out.

"That's right," Maloth said. "They called it savagery." Maloth shook her head. Her pale white hair flicked back and forth, and the light caught it, making it look almost like liquid silver. She clicked her tongue again in disapproval.

Maloth extended a hand in Zelum's direction. The acolyte rose like a puppet on a string. She spread her arms back and thrust her breasts forward. Then the tiny woman moaned like a bitch in heat, as though Maloth's tongue was at her clit.

"What do you want to do to someone as beautiful as that?" Maloth whispered. As she spoke, small puffs of black smoke rose from her mouth like crystals on a cold morning. But the smoke lingered in the air and drifted towards Harza. They clung to the half-orc's body and roamed over them. Harza moaned and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Maloth's magic over her body.

Across from them, Zelum slid a hand between her legs and teased her clit. Nearby, Melior did the same. Iriel felt the tug, the force as powerful and inevitable as gravity, the urge to touch herself and give into her own lust. But she kept watching, kept trying to understand how this new creature was Maloth and Orilana all at once. Iriel had to admit that she loved hearing Orilana's voice speaking Maloth's twisted logic. Even more, she enjoyed Maloth's tactics tempered with Orilana's love and gentleness. This Maloth didn't force herself on Harza and pierce her and drown her in the pools until she was a monster. She lured her in. She wooed her. She spoke to Harza of the half-orc's deepest desires and made them manifest. Who could resist all they ever wanted and feared to have? Harza's moans were Maloth's power, but her smile and joy as her body was touched and explored was all Orilana's doing.

Iriel dared to hope then that this may be some combination of the two. That perhaps as Azora consumed Maloth, letting some part of her dark twin inside her, that maybe Maloth hadn't destroyed Orilana but consumed her. Perhaps there was some part of Iriel's lover still inside the dark goddess, influencing her slightly.

"It's okay," Maloth said. She teased Harza's stiff nipples while the smoke crept between Harza's legs. "We're all monsters here. There's nothing a savage can say that will offend us."

Melior laughed at that. Then, as though controlled by Maloth, her face went blank and her body moved behind Zelum. She groped the younger acolyte, running her hands over the woman's body, touching her tits when Maloth touched Harza's.

"What do you want to do with her?" Maloth asked. "Tell me."

Harza moaned, closed her eyes, and arched her back. Then in a throaty roar, she said, "Fuck her. Oh, goddess. I want to fuck her."

"Good girl," Maloth says. She leans forward and kisses Harza's neck gently. "Did you ever hear that you're a good girl for wanting to fuck women?"

"No," Harza whimpered. She rocked her hips back and forth as more smoke gathered around her pussy.

"But it's not just fucking is it?" Maloth asked. "It's okay. You're doing so well. I already know the truth, but you need to say it. You need to admit it to yourself."

"No," Harza admitted. "Not just fucking."

"You're ashamed of your blood. Of your savagery."

"Yes."

Maloth pointed to Zelum who was grinding against Melior, moaning wildly. "Does she look like someone afraid of your savagery?"

Harza shook her head. "But in the Abbey --"

Maloth grabbed Harza's chin and turned the half-orc to face her. For a moment, her face was savage and cruel, but it was not the malice of the Maloth Iriel knew. It was the righteous indignation of Orilana. "This is my Abbey now," Maloth said. "Your savagery is welcome here."

Something passed between Harza in Maloth, in their eyes. Harza's face contorted, and for a moment, Iriel thought she was going to cry. Then Harza closed her eyes, sighed, moaned, and bent down to kiss Maloth. The two kissed long and deep, only breaking when Harza tilted her head back, roaring and moaning. At first, Iriel thought she was cumming, but then the black smoke dissipated from Harza's pussy, revealing a huge green cock between her legs where a cock used to be. It glistened with a bead of pre-cum, but she hadn't cum.

Not yet.

"Go," Maloth whispered. "Show me your beautiful savagery. I promise she'll love it."

Harza leaped off Maloth's lap and moved quickly to Zelum. Her cock was thick and heavy, almost swaying as Harza stalked her prey. Zelum rushed towards Harza to embrace her, but there was a strength and fury in the half-orc's eyes. She threw Zelum to the ground and then flipped her over, getting her on all fours. Without warning or word, she slammed her cock deep into Zelum. Zelum moaned as her body swallowed each inch of the cock, and Iriel gasped. This time, she didn't refuse the pull of Maloth deep in her blood, her basest and deepest desire to cum. She slid a hand between her legs and played with herself. Across from her, Melior did the same, watching Harza fuck the tiny acolyte. Harza was almost twice her size, and at that moment Iriel thought Harza would split the woman in two. At times, Iriel wanted to see that.

Harza spanked Zelum as she fucked her, and the two lost rhythm. There was no cadence to Harza's thrusts or Zelum's moans or the sounds of slapped flesh ringing out across the cavern. They became one great cacophony of fucking and rutting and moaning and roaring and crying out and whimpers and slapping. Harza clawed at Zelum's back, drawing lines of red, and Zelum slammed her body back against Harza's huge cock, desperate for more, for deeper, for harder, for faster.

A moan rang out across the cavern. It was high and breathy, girly and beautiful. It was Orilana's.

Iriel broke from the spell of Harza's fucking and Zelum's breaking. She looked over at the beautiful goddess on the throne, her goddess. Maloth had her legs spread and was fingering herself. She smiled when she saw Iriel looking at her. She extended a hand as she did to Harza. One long finger stretched out and curled, beckoning Iriel closer, deeper, harder, and faster.

"Come," she said with Orilana's voice. "Embrace your goddess."