Emelie's Quest for Futanari Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting Flora to feel like she had been forgotten, she moved her mouth to her. Giving her the same tongue treatment after closing her lips around the head. Reveling in her taste. Sucking hard as she swirled her tongue around the other woman's cock.

Anna's cock twitched in her hand, and she saw that as a sign that she needed her now. Flora fell from her lips, and they quickly found Anna's fullness instead. This time she wanted to show Anna that what she couldn't believe was real, would now be real for her too. The head found the back of her throat, and on the first attempt, she swallowed it. She heard Anna moan, but she pushed her throat further. All the way, until her lips kissed the base.

She felt Anna's muscles tense, and this time she wouldn't let her prey escape. She bobbed her head, hearing herself make unnatural sounds as the oversized phallus went back and forth in her throat. Every bump bringing Anna one step closer to the inevitable.

Not wanting to let go of Flora, Emelie only had one hand that she could use to help her that wasn't preoccupied with Anna. She let her free hand find Flora's pussy, rubbing it frantically as she bobbed. Her air was getting low, but she kept going for as long as she could, and as she pulled Anna out of her throat, pulling her out of her mouth to take a deep breath, cum started to cover her face.

"So fucking good," Anna moaned.

The surprise made her lose her focus and a second big load sprayed over her before she could get Anna back into her mouth. She caught the third rope on her tongue and then could control Anna perfectly as she kept pumping cum into her mouth as Emelie swallowed it greedily. This was the best. Getting covered in cum and then swallowing it.

"I don't think you made it five minutes either," Flora said.

"That means I just get to go again," Anna countered. "If you're up for it, of course, Emelie."

She was. She would make them cum as many times as they could. She needed it if she would be able to match Heidi's six loads from Lindsey.

Anna's cock was losing its hardness. Emelie tried to stroke it to see if she could get it back, but it felt like it wasn't ready yet. She didn't want to give up on it, but it was also Flora's turn for her special care.

"You said we could do whatever we wanted, right?" Anna said.

"Yes," Emelie answered.

She took Flora in her mouth and started to circle her tongue as Anna stepped away, forcing her to let go of her cock.

"What are you going to do?" Flora asked, struggling to speak clearly as moans seemed to want to come out instead of words.

"I'm going to show her that I'm as good at eating pussy as she is at sucking cock," Anna said confidently.

Anna got behind her and helped her stand up and split her legs. Then Anna laid down, and Emelie sat down on her face. It sent electricity all through her body as she had been horny ever since she first heard about Flora having a cock. When she felt Anna's lips find her pussy she moaned onto the cock.

"So good," Anna complimented.

"Save some for me," Flora said.

There would be plenty to go around. Emelie could promise that. The bigger question was if she could make it past five minutes. Anna's tongue had the perfect mix of softness and roughness to it, and as it slid back and forth between her pussy lips it made her entire body shiver. She was good. Very good.

She tried to take her mind away from it. Let her body enjoy it while she focused on something else, and that something could only be Flora's big cock. She bathed it with her lips and tongue, letting saliva run down the shaft before she took it down her throat. The lubrication helped her take more of it deeper in one go, trying to spread more saliva down the shaft so that she could work on it properly.

Suddenly it felt like a bolt of pleasure went through her body, quickly alerting her to what Anna was doing. As she was digging her face deep into her pussy, her nose had gotten to a perfect place to rub over her clit. Up, down, left, and right it went over her sensitive area as Anna moved her tongue and lips around and over her pussy. She was going to lose it, and she had to quickly get Flora out of her mouth so she could gasp for air, closing her thighs around Anna's head as she fought against the pending orgasm.

"Is she good?" Flora asked.

She couldn't answer but just nodded her head. Really good. I need to cum right now kind of good, yet she managed to hold out. Regain control of her body and breathing, then she assaulted Flora's cock again. She didn't want to waste any time. She needed it deep down her throat, and she pushed hard until it lodged itself down there.

Flora seemed to take the cue, moving her hands to her head, holding it as she started to move her hips. Now she could focus on using her mouth, tongue, and throat to make Flora feel good, while the perpetual motion was in Flora's hands.

But it alerted her to what Anna was doing again. Her tongue was like a miracle, able to do things to her pussy that she never had felt before. Getting cock-pounded in one end and tongue-tied in the other was too much. She tried to fight against it, but she knew that no matter how hard she tried it wouldn't last long. Instead, she tried to bring Flora with her. Trying to contract around her to give her as much pleasure as possible.

The momentum had undone the towel on her hair, and as it covered her eyes, somehow staying on her head as it flowed down her back, she felt Flora's grip tighten. She couldn't see, and she had been ready to surrender to Anna's tongue, but now she knew it was almost time for Flora, and she had to hold on for a little longer. Flora tried to slow, but Emelie pushed her head back and forth, not allowing it, feeling how Flora danced closer and closer to the edge until Flora pulled away. Emelie let go at the same time too, covering Anna's face, just as Flora pulled the towel away and started to coat her. She knew Anna had already planted two thick ropes on there, but Flora evened it out at ten ropes total before she stuck her cock into Emelie's open mouth to finish off.

"Fucking hell," Flora said.

"I'll be damned," Anna added, mostly muffled.

Emelie was too busy to get the last drops out of Flora to speak, and then when nothing more wanted to come out, she instead started to shuffle cum from her face into her mouth. It was nice to have cum on her face, but it was just for safekeeping so she could swallow it.

"I knew I could make you cum," Anna bragged.

She hadn't even noticed that Anna had slid out from under her, and she now got her cock in her face, lacing it with cum, and feeding it to Emelie.

"Quite sure I lasted more than five minutes though," Emelie countered between sucking the cum on her face from Anna's cock.

Anna was good, just not as good as her.

"We'll see about that," Anna said.

It was a strong promise, emphasized by Anna's hardening cock. When Anna was done wiping cum from her face, she grabbed Emelie's shoulders and using some martial arts move, Emelie felt her body first move to the right, then backward and her feet somehow slipped out from under her on their own as her back met the soft rug.

She half expected Anna to just take her, and she was ready for it, but instead, her breasts got attacked. One by a gentle hand, and the other by a greedy mouth. Her chest smothered and devoured by Anna's wild touch. It was too much. Overwhelming. Yet she craved it. Her sensitive body feeling like it would break from the burden of pleasure.

When respite came, she managed to take a big breath of air as Anna shifted positions and her attack reversed. One hand rubbing her saliva-soaked breast while the other was pleasured by an exploring tongue. Then she felt Anna's hard cock push against her body, and Emelie couldn't stop her hips from gyrating against it. As much as she had been walking around for most of the day wanting to suck cock, her body now demanded to get fucked.

"Can you time us for five minutes?" Anna asked Flora.

This was unfair. Anna had her worked up and starting the timer now must break all rules. She had spent a few minutes on her chest already, and they should count that too. Especially the humping and rubbing. She loved pushing herself against a big hard cock, and with the anticipation that it would soon be inside of her, it drove her body to the brink of sexual excitement.

"Starting timer," Flora said.

Anna leaned in close, making Emelie anticipate a kiss. Yet, their lips didn't meet. She had never wanted to kiss anyone more as she felt Anna's breath against her lips and cheek. She tried to reach up, but Anna pulled away and then pushed her down again. Their lips were getting closer anew, but this time she also felt Anna push against her pussy. The hard head pushing her open and even with the enormous size, she felt like it easily entered her. Stretching her body as only a big futanari cock could.

"Oh my god," Emelie moaned.

"Yeah, you like that?" Anna asked.

She couldn't answer. Her body was going into overdrive. Anna was going deeper, and every inch was making her want to cum. She tried to pull Anna closer so they could kiss and take her mind off of the pleasure, but of course, Anna pulled away again, arching her body which made her drive her cock deeper.

The only thing Emelie could do was accept her fate. She wrapped her legs around Anna, pulling her closer into her. Her body getting so filled up that she felt like Anna was even reaching into her soul. She tried to get Anna to kiss her, but again her attempts were thwarted.

"Cum, and we can kiss," Anna offered.

Her head spun. She had wanted to kiss to take her mind away from needing to cum, but now when the opposite theory was presented, her hips started to move. She felt them chase after pleasure. A pleasure that would show Anna that she was both willing and able to cum for her, in pursuit of a taste of her wonderful lips. She tried to tell her hips that it was too soon, but they didn't listen. They belonged to Anna now.

"Cum for me," Anna whispered.

And she did. Her body shuddered. Once, twice, and then it was lost in shuddering madness. Her muscles spasmed over Anna's cock as Anna's lips pressed against her own. She kissed her passionately as it felt like the world kept crashing around her, only to be brought back, and to crash again. It might be the greatest kiss she had ever had.

"Less than five minutes," Flora said.

The orgasm ended, and even if she had liked to keep the kiss going, she needed air.

"We know our stuff too," Anna said, grinning.

"I liked it, but with the foreplay, it was at least ten minutes," Emelie argued.

Not that she minded. It was all great.

"That is a fair point," Flora agreed.

"Do you think you can do better?" Anna asked.

"Not yet," Flora answered, swaying her cock to show that she hadn't recovered yet.

"Good, because I'm not ready to give up this pussy yet," Anna said.

Anna restarted the kiss, moving Emelie's legs up as the still hard cock danced inside of her freshly squeezed pussy. Emelie tried to give herself to Anna's lips again, but instead, she found her world turn as Anna pulled her to the side, guided by kiss and cock, and then Anna was on her back and Emelie was sitting on top of her.

"How did you do that," Emelie asked.

"Capoeira stuff," Anna answered.

It was weird how someone that didn't look strong could manipulate her body so easily. It was exciting to not be able to resist when she wanted to move her body. The new excitement drove her to want to show Anna that she had other tricks up her sleeve aside from giving blowjobs.

She put her feet down, adjusting her body so that she could ride properly, and then started to move. Slowly letting the massive intruder move using the abundance of liquids her body had coated it with. It filled her so well. Just how a cock should.

"Remember that I need you to cum in my mouth. When the sexual prowess of my pussy becomes too much, you need to make sure I swallow it all," Emelie instructed.

"I will," Anna said.

She started to move faster. Moving higher up as she started to bounce on Anna. Her buttocks moving against Anna's thighs before the trajectory reversed and sent her up into the air again, only Anna's big, strong, cock making sure she stayed on course.

"Shit, that's good," Anna said.

It was getting to her head, and she had to stop her bounce for a minute to recover, pushing her pussy down and rubbing it in circles, only to realize it felt like it was stirring her insides and that only made things worse. Anna's cock was just too good, and she started to bounce again, slowly at first and then going faster. She was going to cum soon if she didn't find a distraction again.

"Flora, has anyone ever eaten your ass?" Emelie asked.

"No way," Flora answered. "You do that too?"

"I would love to, if you want me to," Emelie offered.

Flora flew off the bench, her cock rising as she took a stance over Anna, her ass in Emelie's face.

"You have a nice ass," Emelie said, spreading the DJ's buttocks, "and an even nicer asshole."

She gave it a quick kiss, and she saw how Flora leaned forward, and how her cock grew. She took both hands and placed them on the shaft, the position forcing her face into Flora's ass to make sure she reached. It wasn't easy to bounce on Anna and hold Flora's cock while eating her ass, but she gave it her all.

Anna met her bounces by thrusting her hips up, and Flora tried to match her movements. Emelie did her best to try and keep her lips locked against Flora's asshole. It took all her focus to keep the rhythm going, and she pushed her tongue out, hoping it would lock into place in Flora's ass and help her keep the position, but when Anna would make a powerful thrust her tongue didn't have enough strength and leverage. Not that it ever took long for her lips to find their target again.

She thought the distraction had worked, but when Anna found her breasts again, each hand teasing a nipple, she knew the gig was up. She tried to move her hands faster over Flora's firm phallus, and dig her face and tongue even deeper in, but it didn't help.

She sat down, hoping that stopping her movement would give her enough control to stay dancing on the line of orgasm, but again her hips couldn't stay still, and Anna continued to move too, meaning the big cock stirring around balls deep in her only heightened her feelings.

She shook. Shook again. Pulling herself away from Flora's ass as she craved oxygen, her lungs filling up with air, just as her body filled up with all the naturally created drugs the body used to make orgasms feel as good as they do.

"Fuck," Emelie screamed.

Her hands had a solid hold of Flora's cock, but it was her pussy that showed its power by spasming and strangling Anna's member.

"Shit," Anna answered.

She felt how the actor tried to lift her off, her pussy cramping too tightly for Anna to be able to dislodge her at first, but as that wave subsided, Anna finally managed to slink out from under her. Flora pulled away too, able to find a moment between Emelie's blissful shakes.

Emelie sat on the floor, trying to get a grasp of what was happening. She tried to put a hand down to her pussy to stop the worst of the orgasm, but she couldn't help herself from rubbing her own clit, and she just kept coming as the two big futanari cocks appeared in her face.

Even as her mind couldn't quite comprehend, her body seemed to know as her mouth fell open, and she felt how a strong stream of liquid hit her tongue. She recognized the taste. It was cum. Warm, lovely, cum. More of it sprayed over her. Covering her eyes. Spraying into her nose. Flowing over her chest, but most of all it blew into her mouth. Two massive loads of thick, sweet, addictive futanari cum.

"You're amazing," Anna said.

"My balls hurt," Flora added. "I think I've been coming too much."

Emelie wanted to kiss Flora's balls and show them that she had appreciated their hard work, but cum was dripping from the cockheads, and her mouth gave each a quick, hard, suck to make sure they had both been emptied, and then some more sucking just in case.

"Quite sure I've never come this much in my life," Anna agreed. "Now, who won that round?"

"Me. I got two big cocks, and two big loads, so I absolutely won," Emelie said.

"Fair," Flora said.

"I can't believe how good that was," Anna said.

Emelie felt a smile spread over her lips. She knew she was the best, but it still felt good to hear it. It took a lot of hard work, but the rewards were always worth it. She laid down, feeling how her cum covered body had done everything it could do to extract as much cum as her new friends could give, and yet it had not even brought her up to a tie with Lindsey and Heidi.

"I need a drink," Anna said.

"Me too. A nice cold beer," Flora said, trying to walk, but it looked like moving hurt her." Or two, because I might need one to cool down my balls too."

Emelie wanted a beer too. She still hadn't been able to get anything alcoholic to drink tonight. Even if she preferred cum, beer was well needed now too.

"I'll get us some. Did you want something too, Emelie?" Anna asked.

"Yes, please. Anything. A beer. Wine. More cum," Emelie answered.

"There is no more," Flora commented.

There needed to be more. She was full, but not as full as before, and no matter how full, there was always room for cum. Five loads had been received making her only one behind Heidi, and that was if she hadn't been able to force some more out of Lindsey. Her best friend had looked almost dead, but Who knew what magic powers Heidi might hold, she certainly looked enchanting enough.

"I'll be back in a second," Anna said, stepping out the door.

No, if she was going to have a chance to win, she needed to up her game. Lindsey might have been close to death after six, but she should be able to recover enough to give one more to Heidi before the night was over. Certainly, Heidi would understand from their last encounter that Emelie was hard at work now and that she needed to use her Icelandic prowess to lure Lindsey into producing more. Flora might be struggling, but if Lindsey could do more, then Flora could too. At least if she had proper motivation.

"It's a shame you don't have it in you to try my pussy out," Emelie said.

She was still spread out on the bathroom rug, looking up into the ceiling. She had to sit up to see Flora, and she didn't have the energy for that yet, but she could hear her move on the bench.

"I know I would have loved it, but I do understand that cocks have their limitations. No matter how big and strong they are, there is a point when they aren't up to the challenge anymore, you know?" Emelie said.

It felt cheap. Challenging Flora by hinting she couldn't handle it.

"Ugh," Flora answered.

It was hard to know what she meant. Especially since she couldn't see her. At least she should have her attention now. While she thought about what to say, she started to guide the abundance of cum from her face into her mouth. Why was cum so good? The taste. The texture.

"Do your balls hurt?" Emelie asked.

"More and more," Flora said. "I think they are complaining as they start to realize they aren't done yet."

Not done?

She sat up, looking at Flora on the bench. She looked like she was in pain. Her cock was vibrantly hard, sharing a reddish color with her balls. They were taking part under protest, but they were clearly showing that they were doing their job.

"Really?" Emelie asked.

Flora stood up, her cock taking a bow, jiggling a few times, before standing straight again. It was kind of cute. Flora didn't look like she could handle anymore, but the lure of Emelie's sweet pussy spurred her on to push herself. Forcing her to take the pain for a boost of pleasure.

1...456789