Emelie's Quest for Futanari Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said.

She thought about looking the person in the eye to show it was sincere, but the shame was too grand. Instead, she started to walk, the crowd parting as she showed no hesitation that she needed to move past them. Tears formed in her eyes, and she wanted to wipe them away but feared it would confirm to everyone how shaken she was.

"Wait," Flora yelled.

She had decided that she needed to remove herself from the situation. Flora had been kind and helped her before, but this time no one could save her. She walked to the doors leading out to the patio, not caring that the rain was coming down like the world was about to end. Instead, she just stepped out, letting the wet darkness embrace her.

"Emelie," Flora called.

She looked behind her, seeing Flora thinking about going after her, but the rain made her hesitate. She had planned to maybe sit down in the bar, knowing it would be dry, but now when Flora was watching, and could join her easily if she stayed there, she instead grabbed a wine bottle from the counter, tried to sprint away only to trip on something on the ground.

"Wait Emelie, I'm coming," Flora said.

This time when she looked back, she saw the big windows being crowded with people. She had fallen again. It was the third strike to prove that she was just not suitable for this kind of party. Soon Heidi would return with Lindsey, and everyone would say that the person they had brought wasn't suited for this kind of affair. A child trying to pretend she was an adult, and failing terribly.

To make matters worse, it was her own shoe that had tripped her. Or rather one of the shoes she had borrowed from Brit. She must have dropped during the fight with the beer, or when Flora had lifted her. She grabbed it and then got up and started to run. Green grass against her bare feet as she aimed for what seemed to be a decorative set of hedges. She plunged down in the middle of them, resting her back against the one closest to the house, thinking it must be the best one to hide behind. She put the shoe in a pocket, and then looked at the wine bottle.

It was empty. Of course it was. She couldn't succeed with anything today. Not even grab a full bottle of alcohol. She tried to push herself into the hedge, but it was too dense to accept her. How could life be this miserable?

The water in the shower had been perfect, but the rain was anything but. It made her robe feel heavy, and the cold despair of the drops was burrowing in under her skin, trying to make its way into her bones. Still, it felt much safer to stay out here than to go inside.

"There you are," a voice called.

The rain got in her eyes as she looked up, but she could still tell that it was Flora.

"What are you doing out here?" Emelie asked.

"Trying to not get drenched," Flora answered.

She felt a smile try to creep its way in, but she tried her best to hide it. She was out here being miserable, and that would be ruined if Flora saw her smiling.

"If you aren't prepared to get wet, you shouldn't go out in weather like this," Emelie said.

Flora was hiding under an umbrella. Holding her hands as close to the top as possible, meaning the protective part was looking more like an oversized hat than an umbrella.

"Well, I had to find you," Flora said.

That made sense. Flora wouldn't be out here if it wasn't for her. It was always a problem when one person's need to ruin things for themselves, ended up ruining things for other people too.

"Sorry," Emelie said.

"You had me worried. All of us really," Flora said.

In her attempt to avoid making a bigger mess out of things, she had made a bigger mess out of things.

"Why don't we go inside again?" Flora suggested.

It was a sensible suggestion. The problem was that out here in the rain, hiding behind a comfortable hedge, nothing bad could possibly happen.

"Have you ever had one of those days where things just seem to go wrong, no matter what you do?" Emelie asked.

"More often than I would like. Actually, for me, they usually happen on Thursdays. Do you think it might be a curse?" Flora asked.

Thursdays? It very well might be a curse.

"Lucky it isn't Thursday today, or we would both be miserable," Emelie said.

They both smiled before Emelie remembered she was trying to mope her troubles away.

"You should have seen me two weeks ago," Flora said.

"What happened?" Emelie asked.

Fridays were usually quite good, and it would be horrible if she was cursed on Fridays from this moment on. She might not be able to attend a party ever again.

"First, I lost a big gig. I should be in Austin now, but the entire thing got shut down. Not Austin, but the event I was going to play at," Flora said.

That sounded quite bad. If she got paid for playing here, it was probably not nearly as much as the big gig would pay. She was happy Flora could be here though. This party would be even worse without her.

"Sorry about that," Emelie said.

She could feel the goosebumps on her skin from the cold, and how her body started to lightly shiver. Flora looked uncomfortable too, hiding under the umbrella as water poured over it.

"Then my parents' dog passed away. We had him for 17 years. My best friend for a few years before I moved out. He was amazing," Flora said.

"Sorry for your loss," Emelie said.

Flora had tears in her eyes. Clearly, they were very close.

"What was his name?" she asked.

"Guess," Flora answered.

How was she supposed to know that? Was it something related to her now?

"I don't know. DJ maybe?" Emelie guessed.

"No, that was his name. Guess. My dad named him. He thought it was the funniest thing ever," Flora said.

"Oh, that is pretty clever," Emelie said.

They both smiled, and it made her feel a little warmer.

"That sounds like a really bad day too," Emelie said.

At least no one she cared for had died today. It showed things could always get worse, and maybe she shouldn't be pouting for some mild misfortune.

"That wasn't even everything," Flora said.

There were more?

"What else happened?" Emelie asked.

"My girlfriend then kicked me out. Didn't even let me pack a bag," Flora said.

"After you had a day like that?" Emelie asked.

"Yeah. I was trying to do some mixes to take my mind of Guess, and she demanded I go to the store and get her a soda because I had forgotten to buy it earlier that day, even if it wasn't on the shopping list. So, I went to get it and when I got back my mixing computer was out in the hallway, all beaten up," Flora explained.

"She broke it?" Emelie asked.

"With a bat or something. Lucky enough the HDD was still working so nothing was lost. Honestly, before I could have that checked, I was more worried about the music than losing her. Things had been bad for a while," Flora said.

Still, that was a horrible day. Her own bad day was nothing compared to that.

"Why did she do it like that? Breaking up is one thing, but ruining someone's livelihood is taking things too far," Emelie said.

"Yeah. We were too different. She said she was only with me for the sex, but that I loved the music more than her, which might be a fair point. I love doing music and put a lot of time into it. She didn't care about it at all, which should have been a red flag," Flora said.

"Breakups are always difficult, even if they are for the best for everyone," Emelie said.

"That is very true. You're quite wise," Flora said.

She honestly only had one difficult breakup, and she figured Flora had a few more. Still, that one hurt a ton, and she was struggling with it still.

"What do you even do when something like that happens? Where did you sleep? Did you get the rest of your stuff back?" Emelie asked.

When she got dumped, they both had lived in the dorms. Not together. Just dating. Sure, they had talked a bit about getting somewhere to live together, but that was something for when school was done, and clearly, her ex had been done with her when they no longer lived close enough for regular hookups.

"I called a friend and said I was having a Thursday. They understood. I had my clothes, my car, my phone and credit card, and of course the HDD. After a few days, my ex let me back into the apartment to get all of my things, and then a few days after that I moved into a new apartment," Flora said.

"Your day was a lot worse than mine," Emelie said.

"Well, that was one of my worst. Not all Thursdays are bad, but I hope I will never have a Thursday like that again. Curse or no curse," Flora said.

"I hope so too," Emelie said.

"Do you want to go inside now?" Flora asked.

She didn't. Hearing Flora's story had given her some hope, but she still wasn't ready for that.

"Not yet," Emelie said.

"That's fine. Just not that much longer please," Flora said.

"You can go inside if you want," Emelie offered.

"Not without you. After all, it's my fault you're out here. It was my inability to handle kegs that caused it to spill all over you. Then I should have been there for you when you got done showering, and it might have been me that spilled on the floor in there too," Flora said, sounding guilty.

Her day had been pretty bad before those things happened. Getting covered in beer, and exposing herself to everyone, was the two worst things, but it still wasn't Flora's fault. She had just been the tool some god of mischief had used.

"I see you at least managed to get something to drink. Is there anything left?" Flora asked.

Nope. Nothing was left, just not by her effort.

"I picked up an empty bottle in the rush," Emelie said.

"Sounds true that it's a bad day for you," Flora said.

It was true. Nothing might be life-changing, but all the small things put together made for a day she had rather been without.

"Would it make you feel better to know that my Thursdays since then have been pretty good? Well, my ex did send me a message yesterday that my cock is too big and that I should have it reduced. That kind of hurt," Flora said.

Big cock?

She shook her head, feeling how water flew from the hair, only to be replaced with even more water. She hadn't considered that Flora could be a futanari, but suddenly it all made sense. She was hot. She was nice. She was cool. Of course, she must have a huge dick.

"Is it too big?" Emelie asked.

She bit her lip just after she had said it. It felt highly inappropriate to ask that. Her curiosity was just taking over, and she needed to know.

"She never complained when we were dating. Sure, she struggled at times, but that's normal. Do you think she was just trying to make me feel bad because she feels bad about what happened?" Flora asked.

That made sense. Flora's ex should feel guilty, and some people used those feelings to make others feel bad too. She knew it was a bit like what she was doing now, making Flora miserable because she was having a bad day, but she felt Flora's ex had darker motives. They had tried to hurt Flora on purpose, while now, Flora was out here because of the goodness of her heart. She appreciated the sacrifice she was making and knew she owed her one for being so kind.

"Probably. It's a ludicrous statement. Cocks can't be too big," Emelie said.

Big cocks were the best. At least when they were big futanari cocks.

"What if they can be?" Flora asked.

"I can agree with your Thursdays being cursed. It sounded weird at first, but you presented good evidence and now I am ready to agree with you. You got a curse. Cocks being too big though? That is impossible," Emelie said.

"What if my cock is part of my Thursday curse somehow?" Flora questioned.

Emelie felt how her widest and creepiest smile spread over her lips.

"I need to see some evidence," Emelie said.

All she had wanted today was a big cock to suck on, and she felt how her luck was about to change. Misery upon misery had piled up, but it was all for this moment. Her great reward for making it through to the end.

"What evidence?" Flora asked.

"How big your cock is," Emelie said. "Just so I can tell if it's too big."

She got out of the hedge and onto her knees. The cold wet grass embracing them as she tried to deal with how heavy the robe had become from soaking up all the water the fluffy fabric could hold.

"You think I'm going to show you out here?" Flora asked.

"Yes," Emelie answered.

She tried to look her cutest, batting her eyelashes as she looked up. She figured the rain probably made it impossible to look cute, and the creepy, cock hungry, smile she knew was plastered on her face couldn't help either.

"In the rain, in sight of everyone in the house?" Flora added, sounding like Emelie had won the first argument and that she needed to provide further reasons why it would be a bad idea.

"Yes," Emelie answered.

Flora still looked like she doubted her, but she saw the twitch in her pants. The marvelous sign that something splendid lay hidden, ready to rise.

"They can't see us from here. Well, they can see you, but only the top half, right? You didn't see me before you got past the shrubbery? And the umbrella keeps you safe from the rain. This is the perfect spot," Emelie argued.

"You're crazy," Flora said.

She saw the same kind of smile she imagined she had herself spread over Flora's lips. The kind of smile that told her that she thought she might be crazy, but that she liked it.

"Yes," Emelie said.

Flora pulled the umbrella even closer. Looking like she was shrinking in the rain as she tried to hide away from the wet and cold, but Emelie could also tell that every inch her new friend lost in height, was instead gained by her bulge.

"Do you want to know how my bad day started?" Emelie asked.

Flora looked at her, then at the house, and then down at her again.

"Sure," Flora said. "Can we talk about it inside?"

No, they couldn't go inside. Not when things were getting exciting out here.

"I love sucking on big futanari cocks. Big, juicy, cocks that can give massive loads of warm cum. Some even say I am addicted to it. I might be. At least some days I just need it. That craving that starts deep in your soul and slowly consumes you until your mind is no longer functioning because you need it that bad," Emelie said.

She barely felt like herself. She needed that big cock, and any shyness or embarrassment didn't matter anymore. She was cock-hungry, and she could tell Flora was getting there too. Her cock was hard, and she was about to let it do the thinking for her.

"I had one of those days, but no matter what I did, I just couldn't get any futa cock to suck on. It was killing me, and I think I have made a lot of bad decisions today. All because I didn't get to suck on a majestic futanari cock," Emelie said.

"Fuck," Flora answered.

She could tell exactly what Flora meant. The DJ knew she shouldn't have her cock sucked on out in a garden with the rain coming down like a great ocean had formed in the sky and was now trying to migrate back down, but right now it was all she wanted. Her cock must be throbbing against the fabric of her pants, and each rhythmic flow of blood that went through it carried the message up to her brain that she needed it too.

"Now I'm thinking this might be what it has all been about. We met so that you could break my curse. You need to show me your cock. Let me suck on it. Give me all of your sweet cum so I can swallow it," Emelie prompted.

Flora looked like she was battling a demon. A demon that got its strength from her sexual excitement, and she was way too horny to have a chance to defeat it.

"And you must do that out here in the cold rain?" Flora asked.

"Yes! I have never sucked cock in the rain before, and if we don't break the curse before we go inside, something bad will happen again. Something that might ruin our chances of making this happen. If we leave this very spot, the world will find a way to ensure your cock will never find its way between my lips, and we wouldn't want that to happen, do we?" Emelie said.

"No," Flora agreed, reluctantly..

"Then do you want to open up your pants for me, or do you want me to do it?" Emelie asked.

"You do it. I'm not letting go of this umbrella," Flora said.

She could see how Flora moved her eyes between her and the house. She must be nervous someone else would join them out here, but who would be crazy enough to go out in weather like this? She undid the top button of the tight jeans, and then slowly pulled the rest of the buttons open. Pulling them down enough so that the hideous beast tented out the underwear instead. She tried to pull the pants down a little more, but they didn't want to cooperate, probably because of the abundant moisture in the air making them stick to Flora's legs.

Instead, she turned to the underwear, trying to pull them down, but the hard cock made it too difficult to do, so instead, she reached into them.

"Damn, that's cold," Flora said.

"Sorry," Emelie answered.

She was very cold right now, and she imagined her fingers might be the coldest. She had spent forever out here already, and all body warmth must have moved to try and protect her vital parts. Flora just had to suck it up, and she had plans on how to warm the cock up soon.

It took a lot of work, but she managed to get it out of its constraints. A massive, beautiful, cock. The kind dreams were made of. She could hardly breathe as she was trying to take in its glory. It almost looked too big. At least for most women. Not for her though. For her it was perfect.

"It's amazing," Emelie said, her voice full of wonder.

"Not too big?" Flora asked.

Emelie shook her head. She tried to pull the pants down some more as the other hand went for the big nuts. They were held closely by the wrinkled-up clothes, but she managed to get them out too. A big bouncy cock with wonderful big balls. It pointed far enough out from Flora's body that rain splattered on the head and top parts of the shaft.

"I'll show you that I have the skill to handle it," Emelie promised with a determined grin.

She knew her hands were cold, but she had to wrap them around the hard shaft. She could feel it pulsate, bringing warmth to her hands. Bringing warmth to her soul. This was what life was all about. Making big fucking futanari cocks cum.

"Girls as pretty as you shouldn't be doing things like this," Flora said, emphasizing how much she liked it with a deep inhale.

"You think I'm pretty?" Emelie asked.

Her hands slowly stroked the shaft.

"Pretty isn't the best word. Hot. Sexy. And with that dress?" Flora said.

"You only say that because I'm about to put your cock in my mouth," Emelie said.

She saw how Flora shivered, wondering for a moment if the cold rain had gotten to her, but when she saw a big glob of clear liquid pump out of the swollen cockhead, she knew it was out of excitement. It was the perfect evidence that she was thinking with her cock right now, and her cock wanted Emelie to live up to her promises.

She licked it up, felt it coat her tongue. Her instinct was to swallow it, but she forced herself to hold it in her mouth letting the lovely taste spread across her tongue. It was so good. Everything she had craved the entire day and so much more.

"I've been needing a good blowjob for months," Flora said, her voice trembling.

Emelie smiled. The rain could certainly cause some trouble here, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. She was the best cocksucker in the world, and Flora's cum would be hers. If her old girlfriend hadn't been to handle it, she figured Flora's balls might be bursting from all the love juice they held.

"If you can last for five minutes, we can go inside," Emelie promised.

The grimace on Flora's face showed that the DJ didn't have much faith in herself. Emelie didn't give her much of a chance either. She was too far gone.

123456...9