Emelie's Quest for Futanari Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the cock away from the rain, kissing some of the water away from the head. Another big glob of precum emerged and she caught it with her tongue. This time she held it on her tongue as she pressed the cockhead past her lips, and then started to spread the precum all over the head.

"Fucking hell," Flora cursed.

After bathing it with her tongue she took it deeper. The massive head tickling the back of her throat, her lips moving further down the shaft. It was a bit awkward in the position she held the cock to make sure the worst of the rain didn't get on it and into her face, and a lot of water came rolling down from her head and hair to make it even harder to suck properly.

Despite that she knew she did an amazing job, encouraged by how Flora moaned faster and faster, and how her big-cocked lover kept trying to shrink herself, be it so she could survive the rain under the umbrella, or because her hips had to push forward to seek further pleasure.

This would make Flora cum fast, but she wanted to make her cum as fast as possible. She could suck cock for hours, but this wasn't the time and place for that. Flora had to cum fast, and keeping this up she might be able to survive for the five minutes. Therefore, she had to make her next move, and she angled the cock straight out, not caring about the rain, as she pushed it as far back into her mouth as it would go, before opening up her throat like she had learned to do for big futanari cocks.

The massive head teased the opening of her throat and moved forward, her throat expanding as it claimed its prize. She felt her body shiver in excitement like it always seemed to do when she forced her body to do the impossible. It felt so snug as the cock battled with her throat, and yet she knew there was more to come.

"No way," Flora moaned.

Yes way. One hand had a firm grip on the still exposed shaft, and the other hand fumbled for the balls. Once she found them she fondled them, barely able to keep both in the palm of her hand as they were too big, and kept on trying to push each other out as they both craved her full attention for themselves.

Once she felt ready, she pushed her face forward, feeling her throat stretching as more of the cock sank down her throat.

"No fucking way," Flora moaned louder.

She bobbed back and forth. Streams of water ran down her face, some even getting into her mouth, but she wasn't in a position where she could swallow it now. Giving a blowjob in the rain had been a bad idea, yet she loved it. She bobbed her head until she felt the hand on Flora's balls against her chin. She didn't quite have all of it, but she needed air, and to get the water out of her mouth, and most of all she knew Flora had a few seconds left before she would cum.

She pulled back quickly. The water tried to go down her throat, making her lightly cough before she got it under control, but sucking on the cock like a lollipop helped her instincts of swallowing, naturally kick in.

"How can you be that fucking good," Flora said through gritted teeth.

Emelie knew how. Because she loved it. She loved sucking on big futanari cocks.

She sucked it hard. One hand stroking the bubbling balls while the other moved quickly over the shaft. She felt how Flora found her head with one hand and as she looked up, she saw how she was fighting against agonizing bliss. She figured it had only been two or three minutes, and it was almost shockingly easy to pull Flora towards her orgasm as she was dancing on the edge from the start.

"Cum for me," Emelie beckoned with her eyes.

Flora didn't see her, but she knew her cock felt her commands.

"Fucking hell," Flora yelled.

The first massive jet of thick, strong, cum flew out at the same time as Flora yelled. A second followed together with a loud grunt, and then a third and fourth. Her mouth was filling up, not with water this time, but the loveliest cum she had ever tasted. Warm and tasteful. Pungent enough to fill her heart with strength to beat faster. She swallowed, and more cum followed. Flora's hips pumping back and forth, and Emelie following her movements to be able to catch all the cum in her mouth.

Time after time she swallowed, and flora kept giving her more cum. She started to struggle to keep up, and just when she was about to give up and let it just flow wherever it wanted, be it out of the edge of her mouth or through her nose, the sperm onslaught stopped. She regained control, being able to swallow again, and sucking every last drop out of the magnificent cock.

"Fuck, that was the best," Flora stammered.

She felt the hand on her head go limp, and then she saw that Flora was about to fall. She put up her hands against the DJ's stomach, and with their joined effort she managed to stay on her feet. Seconds later the limpness had spread to Flora's cock, and she let it slip from her mouth.

"I'm pretty good, right?" Emelie bragged.

If there was something she was good at, it was this.

"Yeah. Damn. How the hell did you learn all that?" Flora panted.

"When you love doing something, you get good at it," Emelie said, smiling, "But it wasn't fair, because you seemed to really need the release," she added.

"You had me going from the shower. And then seeing you look up at me as the rain fell over your face, I didn't stand a chance. I guess that means we need to stay out here," Flora said, submitting to her fate.

That was the deal they had made. Five minutes or they had to stay out in the rain.

"Let's make one more deal. If you give me another big load, we can do that indoors," Emelie proposed.

"Finally," Flora said.

Emelie got up and started to correct her bathrobe. It was so heavy and full of water that it wasn't possible to make it look good anymore, but at least she could make it cover all the vital parts. Flora was trying to get her clothes in order too, holding the umbrella between her neck and shoulder because she needed both hands to button up her pants. Emelie tried to help her, but that only seemed to make it more difficult for Flora and she almost slipped, and Emelie caught her umbrella, holding it for her until she was finished.

Then she made sure the shoe was still in her pocket, picked up the empty wine bottle, and danced out into the rain. The grass was wet and slippery, but it didn't matter anymore. She was coming late into the game, and Heidi had probably emptied Lindsey several times by now, but she had one on the board, and more were to follow.

"Wait up," Flora said.

She looked back and the DJ was trying to move faster too, but she was burdened with not wanting to fall, and not wanting to get too wet. Things that Emelie just didn't care about anymore.

She put the bottle back at the bar and twirled her way to the house. As she entered, the music stopped, and everyone turned to look at her again, but she didn't mind. Her curse had been lifted, and now with her belly full of cum, it didn't matter if people thought she was drunk.

"It's raining a lot out there, so I would recommend all of you to stay in here and drink, dance, and have the best time of your life," Emelie told them.

A few seconds of silence, then someone cheered, and everyone joined in. The music started again, and as people didn't seem to care about her anymore, she moved across the room to the stairs, leaving a wet trail behind her as she transcended.

"Emelie? What happened to you?" A voice sang.

She turned and saw Heidi standing in a doorway. Lindsey was lying on her back with her arms flailed out on the bed.

"What's the count?" Emelie asked back.

"What count? Did you fall in the pool? And why are you wearing a bathrobe?" Heidi asked.

That was unfair because Heidi was wearing a robe too. Even if it looked more like a kimono and didn't have any fluff on it at all.

"I'm fine. Anna gave it to me because she wanted to clean my clothes. How many times did you make her cum?" Emelie said.

"Six. Have you had any luck?" Heidi asked.

That was bad. She already got six while she was stuck on one. She could probably get a few more out of Flora but she might need to give up on the bet with Heidi.

"We aren't leaving yet, right?" Emelie asked.

"Not yet. I'm just getting some refreshments. I think Lindsey needs a few bottles of water, and I need some wine and whiskey," Heidi said.

Lindsey looked like she was ready to call it a night. She had managed to get six loads out of her a few times too, but that had taken a whole day. Heidi must be pretty good if she had just done it in a few hours.

"Good. I still got some time then," Emelie said.

She looked down the stairs but could see that Flora had been stopped to talk to some people. That gave her some time to freshen up. It was warmer in here, but the wet robe still made her feel frozen.

The bathroom was just as she had left it, and she pulled the bathrobe down so she could step out of it, knowing the knot was probably impossible to get up after all the time in the rain. She jumped into the shower, finding the previous setting way too warm, needing to turn it down a few notches as she felt every part of her body warm up.

"Emelie, you in here?" Flora called.

"Yes, just trying to warm up a little," Emelie answered.

"What the hell happened out there?" another woman said with a firm voice.

She couldn't place it, so she turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain.

"Oh, it's you, Anna. Sorry for all the trouble," Emelie said.

"I got your clothes, but again, what the hell happened out there? Did you give her drugs, Flora? You know I don't approve of drugs," Anna said.

"You know I don't do drugs either," Flora defended herself.

"She kind of did," Emelie said, stepping out of the shower and finding her towel from before.

"Please explain," Anna said, her voice getting firmer.

Emelie finished her quick drying with the towel, putting it up into her hair.

"I-," Flora said, unable to get any more words out.

"I was having a really bad day, but all I needed was a big load of futanari cum, and Flora provided," Emelie explained.

"Out in the rain?" Anna asked.

"She wouldn't come inside unless I let her do it," Flora tried to excuse herself.

"Oh, I totally understand that you couldn't say no. I mean, look at her. But it looks like enough rain to cause flooding," Anna said.

Emelie realized she was naked, thought about covering herself up, but then decided to not bother. She had a mission, and she might as well be naked for it. After all, Anna had already seen her naked twice already, and it was only fair she showed some inappropriate body parts to Flora after she had shown her biggest one.

"Oh, it's horrible out there. That's why we came in here so that I can make Flora cum again," Emelie said.

"Again? Also, cum better not be code for some drug," Anna asked.

"Just some very addictive futanari cum," Emelie said.

"She wouldn't come inside if I didn't promise we could do it again. Besides, she's good at it. Like, really good," Flora said.

The rain had washed away some of the taste of Flora from her mouth, and she was desperate to get it back again. She kneeled on the bathroom rug, wanting to show she was ready.

"You think you two can do that in here?" Anna questioned.

"Yes," Emelie answered. "if you don't mind."

Why not? It was nice and clean. Heidi and Lindsey were using a bedroom and there might be more of them, but she didn't want to waste time running around and look for somewhere they could be. That probably meant she had to put clothes on too, just to take them off once they were ready to go again. Staying here made the most sense. At least to her.

"You could always stay here and make sure we don't do anything weird," Flora said.

Was this Flora trying to make sure they could do it in here or was she trying to replace Anna with her? She was hot and famous, and they seemed to know each other, meaning Flora might have had a massive crush on her from before, but she couldn't let that happen. She needed that big cock, and she wasn't ready to share the cum with anyone. After all, she had a contest to win.

"Hey, Emelie. Anna has a big cock too," Flora said.

Flora started to undress, but as much as she wanted to watch that, her eyes were glued on Anna. She was decently tall but otherwise looked petite. Where Flora revealed a strong, athletic, body, Anna still looked like the model archetype, emphasized by how Heidi had said that it was how her career got started. She was hot but didn't seem like the big cock women she was used to with Flora, Lindsey, or her ex from last year.

"Please show me," Emelie pleaded.

She tried to find Anna's eyes to appeal with her that way. Make her look into her soul so that she could see how much she needed her cock too. Tried to make her mouth look sad, but it was battling with that darn creepy, cock addicted, cum hungry, smile she always got when the possibility to suck big futanari cock appeared.

"Are you okay with that," Anna asked her.

Oh, she was. She wanted all the big cocks in the world.

"Yes. If you let me suck on it and let me drink your cum," Emelie said.

"Maybe you need to show her what you can do," Flora said.

The DJ was already naked, her cock standing out and slightly up. Emelie beckoned her to come closer, and Flora quickly closed the distance. Her cock was amazing. She knew that from before, but she could see it in proper light now, and it was perfect.

"Your cock might be too big after all," Emelie said.

"What do you mean?" Flora asked, sounding nervous.

"Too big for me to not suck on it," Emelie said, smiling wickedly. "What do you want me to do?" Emelie asked, looking up at Flora.

"Everything," she answered. "Just don't make me cum in less than five minutes again."

She grabbed Flora's cock firmly with two hands. She could feel the blood pulsating through it with every heartbeat. It was a bit sticky already, and she imagined how it had been leaking out precum ever since Flora had orgasmed out in the rain. It had been beautiful when the glob had appeared before, and she wanted to see if she can get it to do that again.

She leaned closer, holding the cock so that it pointed up, feeling how it hardened and how Flora readied herself, but when her lips were an inch away she stopped, and instead blew a gentle stream of air against the shaft, slowly moving upwards until she reached the head. Flora moaned, and just as she was about to reveal her joke about it being a blowjob, a large glob of the shining, clear, liquid appeared. It held like an oversized drop of water for a second until it grew too large and instead spread out all over the head.

Her mind almost broke. She knew she had tried to make it happen, but watching it made her so excited and thirsty for it that she had a hard time holding back. She had a plan though and needed to follow through.

"Everything?" Emelie asked. "I could kiss it," she continued, giving the shaft a soft kiss.

"I could lick it," she added, putting her tongue between Flora's big, juicy, balls and then slowly dragging her tongue up until it touched the precum.

"Bath the head with my lips and tongue," she went on, sucking on her tongue as she spoke and desperately needing more of the lovely juice as her lips encircled the head and her tongue started to dance as she moved her mouth around.

"Oh, my fucking god," Flora said.

She had thought Flora would have more staying power this time, but one load had clearly not been enough to stave off her built-up sexual need, and Emelie knew it was in her power to decide if she would last past five minutes this time.

"Or I could eat your pussy," Emelie said.

She might not be as good at sucking on pussies as she was sucking cock, but she didn't want to neglect them. Her hands seemed to refuse to want to leave the strong shaft, so she had to get her head down, the heavy balls resting on her face as her tongue found Flora's wet pussy. Mixing the wonderful taste of precum and pussy juice.

"But what you want the most, is for me to deepthroat you, isn't it?" Emelie said, licking her lips not allowing anything to go to waste.

"No way," Anna said.

"You don't think I can do it?" Emelie asked.

Anna looked doubtful but didn't say anything.

Emelie took the cue, shuffling herself a few inches back on the rug, holding Flora's cock straight out. Looking at Anna, she let the big head stretch out her lips as she took all of it inside her mouth. She used her hands to help guide it to the correct spot at the back of her throat, and then pushed lightly against the head with her throat, feeling how it wasn't going down right and giving it a quick reset.

On the second try, it worked, and she felt her throat bulge as Flora sunk deeper. Anna had taken a step closer to be able to see better, and it was clear she was excited too as she blushed and seemed to struggle to keep control of her hands as they kept wandering to her crotch.

For the next part, she had to stop looking at Anna, as she started to bob her head, taking more cock with each movement forward. Her hands had to move away, and instead, she put them on Flora's ass, pushing her forward, and soon the wonderful futanari cock was fully embedded down her throat.

She circled one hand around Flora's leg and stroked her pussy, while the other one reached Flora's balls from the front. She felt Flora tense up, only allowing her a few more bobs with her head, simultaneously stroking balls and pussy, before she felt that Flora wouldn't be able to hold back.

She pulled back, needing to move her hands way to be able to get far away enough to catch her breath.

"Fucking hell," Flora said.

She expected her to cum, but either Flora had learned something, or she was better at holding back after coming once. She took her back in her mouth, but she could sense that Flora had regained enough composure to not start spewing sperm uncontrollably.

"Shit," Anna said.

She let Flora slide from her mouth as she wasn't going to be coming right now anyway and saw how Anna went for the door. She had put on her best performance, but now it seemed that hadn't been enough to sway their host. Her dream that she would be able to catch up to Lindsey and her date was lost. It was a major setback, but she still had one dream cock to take care of, and she wouldn't let losing one make her forget about the fun she could have with the one remaining.

The door clicked, and it wasn't until Anna had turned around and started to take her top off, that Emelie realized Anna had locked the door. Her top went flying and then she put a hand down on the floor, pulling her pants down to her knees as she did some kind of one-handed cartwheel, and then as she landed using the momentum to bounce into the air, removing the pants completely before landing.

"What the hell was that?" Emelie asked.

"Capoeira, or rather, Flora had her fun and now it's my turn," Anna said.

Anna threw her bra away, exposing small but perky breasts, and next went her cock-covering underwear, showing a magnificent futanari cock. It was at least as big as Flora's, but on Anna's skinnier frame it looked much bigger.

"This must be the best day of my life," Emelie said.

She held Flora with one hand, and as Anna stepped up, she grabbed her cock with the other.

Two wonderful cocks, and they were just for her.

"I thought you were having a bad day," Flora countered.

"Nothing a big futa cock couldn't fix," Emelie answered, "but two of them? That is as good as it gets."

She stroked them slowly. Felt them pulsate. Felt how they wanted her.

"We can do whatever you want, as long as you cum in my mouth and let me swallow it," Emelie promised.

"Then I think we might be the ones having a good day," Anna said.

She took Anna's cock in her mouth. Swirled her tongue around it. She had never known that Anna was one of the chosen ones, but now she understood why she had become a star. Having a cock like this must give anyone that had it the power and confidence to accomplish anything.

1...34567...9