Emelie's Quest for Futanari Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't count," Emelie tried.

She had worked so hard. Managed to not only find one big futanari cock, but three, and still it wasn't enough to beat Heidi?

"I allow it," Lindsey said.

"What was the wording of the rules?" Cecilia asked.

"The person that swallows the most loads, win," Heidi said.

"Then it counts," Cecilia said.

"It counts," Anna and Flora echoed.

She slumped down on the rug, rolling over on her back. She had done everything she could to win, but sometimes you just had to accept that it wasn't enough.

"We never said what would happen on a draw," Emelie said.

"All of us win. Me and Lindsey had a great time. Flora and Anna seem very happy, just like Cecilia. and it looks like you had a really good time too, so we all win," Heidi said.

It sounded a bit boring, but it was true. The true victory was having the best time of her life. Well, maybe the friends she had made along the way too.

********************************

Epilogue

"Can I have some water please," Emelie asked.

She had been thinking about saying something ever since they lifted. The original plan had been to wait until they were at the hotel, but after lift off something had been nagging inside of her that they might as well start now. Being in a plane, soaring high above the Atlantic, might be the perfect place for the next adventure to start, in more ways than one.

"That will be five dollars," the flight attendant said, showing a faint French accent.

She unbuckled her belt and turned around in her seat, sitting on her knees with her arms on the headrest.

"Who is paying?" she asked.

All three of them looked at her.

"Pay," Cecilia said.

"For," Flora added.

"Yourself," Anna finished.

"Fine," Emelie said. "Any of you want something too?"

She could do that. When they had first started dating, they had all the money, but now she was doing alright too. She could pay, even if it was for overpriced water. They all gave their orders to the attendant, and Emelie's eyes drifted to Heidi and Lindsey, sitting by the window a few isles further back. That settled it. They had to start this right now.

"I thought of another competition," Emelie said, smiling at her three lovers.

"Not again," Cecilia said.

"You'll like it this time, I promise," Emelie said, grinning.

They would all be trying their best to ensure they won. Even if they usually were against her contests, they all worked hard to win, and this time the prize was something they all would fight tooth and nail for.

"What is it," Anna asked, sounding disinterested.

She felt her creepy smile spread across her lips. This time it wasn't for big futanari cock. Well, not only.

"We all been dating for more than a year now, on our way to Paris to spend an entire month there together. I've graduated, so I don't see what is stopping us from going for it," Emelie said.

"Stopping us from what?" Anna asked.

It was Anna that got this trip started. She got offered the lead in a big movie, and now they all suddenly had a bunch of work lined up in France so they could be together. Flora would be playing music, Cecilia would do guest lectures, and Emelie had a bunch of model jobs lined up. Still, it was a whole month in what many called the most romantic city in the world, and what better place to be for what she had planned?

"I thought we could see who can get me pregnant," Emelie said.

They all looked at her like she was crazy.

"If you want to, of course," she added, not sure if they liked the idea.

"Like, right now?" Flora asked.

"Sure," Emelie said.

"I'm first," Anna said, unbuckling her belt and standing up.

"No, I'm first," Flora said.

Flora tried to get up too, but sitting in the middle made it difficult, so she tried to drag Anna down instead.

"I can go third," Cecilia said.

"Why?" Anna asked, trying to push Flora away.

"I'll tell you if you agree I can be third," Cecilia said.

"Just tell us," Flora said.

"Knowing how reproduction works, as long as Emelie stays excited her uterus will stay as far away from our cum as it possibly can. With that, I'm thinking that the first person that cum will be the first to fill up the pool that the uterus will then lower itself into, but it will not get a chance to do that before the second person cum, washing most of the first person's cum away, and then I will be third, meaning that my big and strong load will easily remove any cum you have in there, and then my cum will be the only left in there with a proper chance to get Emelie pregnant," Cecilia argued.

"That means, being first gives the least chance to knock Em up?" Anna asked.

"I'm second," Flora screamed.

"You really shouldn't be talking like that here," one of the men sitting next to Emelie said.

They all looked at him, seeing how he went from angry, to embarrassed, and then turning around with a bright red face and a look of shame.

"Fine, I'll go first. I've been practicing my martial arts a lot lately for the movie, and as I'll be kicking peoples' ass on set, my cum will be kicking the ass of your sperm," Anna said.

"I don't think that's how it works," Flora said.

Just as planned, they were all fighting to win. A full month in France with the three people she loved the most in the world, fighting to fuck her and earn the right to impregnate her. It was going to be the best trip in the world.

The end

Afterwords

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please let me know how you felt about it by voting, leaving a comment, or sending feedback. I appreciate you.

1...456789