Emerald Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm no enforcer. Just a friend of Lord Hutt. Name's Jack, I own the first property south of 'Tri-Way-Die.'

The duro's grin returned.

'Ah yeah, I've heard about you. Hutts don't want anyone messing with you, I've been told. I've also been told your pretty well off.'

'Considering I brought more than three times what the hutts gave me tonight, I'd say that true.'

'Is that right? And he won't be mad at you taking these three?'

'He probably didn't give me enough to get these three. Considering the interest in them, I wouldn't be surprised if three buyers combined their resources to get these lovely girls, and each leave with one. I doubt that any more than three will band together, since no one wants to half own a slave. But considering I've been sent by the hutt, who probably put the single largest amount besides my in that vault, I'm probably going to walk away with all three. And he did send me here to pick up something for myself. Besides, I don't think he owns a chiss yet.'

The duros grinned and looked over in the direction Jack knew the chiss was in.

'Well, smart guy, looks like you've got all bases covered. Good thing too, cause your ten is up.'

Jack was surprised. He looked at the clock and saw the duros was right. He had two minutes to get to his reserved seat. Turning back to the girls, he gave the two girls he hadn't played with an apologetic smile and a tit squeeze. The smiled back at him. They knew his logic was solid and were looking forward to their sale.

Jack climbed back up to ground level and the duros escorted him to the auction hall entrance. Looking back he saw some attendants going down to get the girls ready for auction. Both he and the duros grinned when they voiced there surprise that one of them was in post orgasmic bliss.

When they came back up, the biggest attendant had her slung over his shoulder with her ass next to his face. He seemed to be in a good mood. The other two had her sisters on leases and were following the big guy. They both shot Jack a wink before being led away. Jack turned to the zabrak guard from the door as he walked up.

'I've been looking for you. Heres your money.'

'Thanks. Question, who brought the most in tonight, counting both these cases as separate.'

'Well, with that arrangement, you're holding one and two respectively.'

He point out one and two, with Jacks cash being one and the Hutts being two.

'Brilliant. Thanks again.'

The duros spoke next.

'Mind getting mine too, Damane?'

'Sure thing Bross. Wait here.'

Ask the Damane rushed off, Jack turned back to who he knew now as Bross.

'Piece of advice. You want to get the kind of result I was getting back there, don't be rough. Be gentle and work your way up to her limits. You can force her to do anything if she fears you enough but if you do that, you're not getting what you could get out of her if she starts to care for you.'

'You seriously think someone like that togruta could care for someone with a mug like mine?'

Jack could tell the duros was asking a serious question.

'Well considering what most slaves go through during their training, I'm guessing looks don't really matter as much as a how you act to them.'

The duros looked thoughtful.

'I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Jack.'

'No problem Bross.'

-----------

12