Emerald Guest Ch. 03

Story Info
Venessa ventures off.
1.5k words
3.39
6.3k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in my computer chair holding her thong in my hands in the quiet room. I brought it to my face to smell, where I got the slight aroma of perfume mixed with the smell of her pussy still fresh on the fabric. I was hard from the moment I held them in between my fingers.

My feelings were all over the place as they usually are when she goes out with another guy. I felt arousal, nervousness, jealousy, and excitement all at once. I sat there in silence while my heart raced, knowing I would be waiting at home all night anxiously for her to return used and satisfied. I couldn't help but think of all the naughty possibilities of what might happen tonight.

My mind was running wild of different sexual scenarios. This guy Jason will have the pleasure of touching, kissing, and owning my girlfriend for the night. I kept imagining the sight of this guy with his hand underneath her skirt, touching her smooth skin while they kiss passionately. Before lifting up her skirt over her perfect ass, turning her around, bending her over, and pushing his throbbing cock deep, deep inside my girlfriend.

'Brrrrt-Brrrrt' My phone vibrated on my desk, I reached over for it. It was a message from Venessa.

Text:

V: Heyyy

Me: Was that meant for me?

V: Yes silly

V: Did you get the gift I left you?

Me: Your panties? Yes, I found them on my keyboard. I take it that means you are going to get fucked huh

V: Yes! I hope you're not upset, I want it really bad.

V: I just got so hot & worked up the other day when he was texting me, I've wanted to feel him inside of me since.

V: Especially after seeing that picture of his cock 🍆😜

I loved to hear that, knowing she was going after something she wanted. It was such a turn on too hearing how she talked about sex when she wanted it. It did hurt a little too, knowing I didn't give her the same excitement about sex, or that I couldn't measure up to the size someone else could have. I'm not saying that I'm bad at sex or that we didn't have good sex, but there is a different feel when love isn't involved. I just couldn't give her lust sex since history and feelings are in the way.

You see, there is love sex and there is lust sex. Love sex is deeply passionate, caring and understanding. Its working with your partner to help each other get off and to show love. You can take your time, be weird, and generally know what the other person likes and doesn't like, and it generally becomes a routine.

Whereas lust sex is raw, new, and exciting. It's the adventure that you can push your limits with a new mindset that has untested boundaries. It's a high adrenaline rush that keeps you on your toes not knowing what will happen and where things will go. Not to mention it's a sense of accomplishment, such as conquering a new challenge which also boost your confidence.

Me: No, I'm not upset, I'm actually really turned on by it.

I was, I was hard as a rock from the moment she left. I was on pins and needles of excitement eager to see where this night was going to go and end up.

V: Oh, really now 😏🤭

V: Thank you so much for letting me do this!

V: I promise I will give you details all night and make it up to you after! 😘😘

Me: You better! I'm horny as fuck right now, not to mention I've had a raging hard on since you left. 😤

V: Well, I just pulled up here so ill text you when I get up to the bar.

Me: OK, Have fun.

I sat my phone down after sending that and woke my computer on to occupy my ever-racing mind. I opened a game on my computer and began to play. After about 30 minutes of playing and finally getting my mind to focus, my phone got a notification. My heart began to race as I picked up my phone and checked it, it was from V.

V: Hey babe, I'm sitting here with Jason and his friends. Two cute guys and a sexy ass woman.

V: You'd really like her, she's 🔥

Me: OK

Me: Y'all sitting at the bar?

She took about twenty minutes to respond to the last message, and I waited anxious for an answer. I was fueled with jealousy and excitement, knowing she was about to be a complete slut and that It wasn't with me, but I was enjoying it with her in a way. She sent me several messages rather quickly, not giving me time to respond.

V: We are sitting at the bar now

V: We sat near a fire pit with some couches and chairs until everyone got here, they are all staying in the presidential suite together, it has 4 bed rooms. 😶

V: I'm drinking Crown Apple and cranberry, almost done with my first one

V: Me and him are sitting on the corner of the bar, his hand is resting on my upper thigh while we're talking.

V: Oh, and he's already felt that I don't have any panties 😉😘

There it was, that adrenaline rush hit me, and my dick twitched. She has begun indulging in her slutty ways for the night. A stranger to us, has touched my girlfriend's pussy out in public, in front of other people in a town where we live. The fear also kicked in, what if someone we know sees? A friend, coworker, or family member?

My mind also began to wonder, what were they talking about? Was it just them two alone? Were his friends there with them? I desired to be a fly on the wall or the bar just to see what they were talking about, how they were touching, or what was going on. My imagination was painting images in my head.

Me: Oh, really now? Don't get too drunk too quickly, you want to enjoy the whole night!

Me: When you get a chance, can you send me a picture?

I didn't receive a message for almost two hours after sending that. It was now 9:43pm. My phone buzzed after anxiously waiting, and upon picking it up it buzzed again. I looked at the screen were "2 messages" from Venessa was received. I opened them up.

The first picture was a mirror pic of her and the other girl in the bathroom. Boy was she right! The woman with them was a model, about five inches taller than Venessa she was stunning. Long black hair that had thick curls. She had massive cleavage showing pushing out of her tight little black dress as they pushed up against each other for the picture. Nothing seductive, just two girls posing in the mirror like they were on a night out.

The second short clip of Venessa alone in the bathroom stall. It was a video of her, with the camera up above her aiming down. Her tits were exposed as the shirt was pulled in towards her sternum. Also, her skirt was pulled up exposing her waist, with her legs spread revealing her pussy, glistening from the light. She reached down, stuck her middle and ring finger inside of her super easy a few times, pulled them out, and brought them to her mouth as she sucked the fluids off herself. And it was done. Almost the second I finished watching the video she texts me.

V: Did you like what you saw?

I eagerly text her back.

Me: 🥵🥵🍆🍆🍆

Me: Fucking hot! Someone must be turned on.

Me: Also, your new friend is sexy too. 😉

V: I thought you might like her.

V: I'm so fucking wet and turned on right now, and I bet you his fingers taste like me right now 😋

Me: He fingered you already?!

V: He fingered me under the bar while we made out for a bit.I came

V: But I have a question for you...

Me: What's that?

V: Are you positive you are ok with me going through with this? I do want this, but if you are not ok with it you need to speak up, because they are about to go up to the room.

Me: I want you to have a good time and go after what you want.

Me: Just keep me posted!

V: As soon as I walk into that room his hands will be all over me, kissing me, undressing me, FUCKING ME! Are you sure?

Me: Yes, 100%

V: Thank you so much! I love you Babe! 😘😘😘

V: How hard are you right now? Knowing I'm going to go up to his room and let him fill my pussy with his hot cum?

Me: Extremely! 😤😤

Me: I want to jerk off so bad

V: Don't! Not until I say so mister! You can hold it.

V: I'm headed back out there. They are waiting on me but I wanted to make sure everything was ok with you first before I did anything.

V: I'll text you as soon as I can!