Emergency Pit Stop - A Short Story

Story Info
Emily and Roberta are the ultimate travel companions.
1k words
3.01
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time we stopped for a coffee Darling."

Emily had been daydreaming, when the deer had shot out into the road, and darted into the undergrowth on the other side of the winding mountain pass. She was still able to control the car, but the swerve had unnerved her.

"Let me check." Roberta reached for her phone, and scanned Maps. "Yes there's a service station in 6 miles. Let's take a break there. Besides all the green tea over the weekend will soon be making my bladder burst!"

The two women had spent the last two nights in an exclusive spa, hidden in the mountains. The treatments, including sessions with two beautiful masseuses, had been relaxing, but both women were looking forward to getting back to their own beds, and their husbands' cocks.

The car pulled into the remote service station, shrouded in mist. There were four other cars parked in front of the entrance, and the women hurried out of the cold into the bright, warm interior.

The service station was a pleasant surprise. A large log fire lit the restaurant area and they were met by a waitress who offered them a table in a snug alcove.

There were four men sitting at different tables around the restaurant. All had looked up when the women had entered the room, wearing their sleek leisure suits which showed off all their curves.

"I think you have an admirer, Bobby."

One of the men, in his 40s, dressed in jeans and open necked shirt, had a menu in front of him, but was clearly more interested in Roberta than the food and drink on offer.

Roberta looked back, and held the man's stare.

"Em, we've been well behaved for the last couple of days. I was dying to suck that masseuse's boobs and taste her pussy, but I restrained myself. I think I need some time off for good behaviour. Just let me drop David a text."

Roberta quickly typed a message, pressed send, and pushed the phone over to Emily.

"Check it out and see what he says. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Order me a black coffee and a club sandwich."

Roberta stood up and headed towards the washrooms, but slightly diverted her way to brush past her admirer. As she reached the swing doors, she looked back at the man, and then disappeared inside.

Emily felt a twinge of excitement as she saw the man finish his drink, stand up and slowly make his way across the room to the washrooms. Emily felt the vibration of the phone as the message pinged back. Yes, David was "...very pleased..." that his wife would be coming back with her "...bare cunt full of another man's spunk".

In one of the washroom cubicles, Roberta had peed, slipped off her knickers and bra, and rearranged her sweat shirt and trousers. As she washed her hands and smoothed her hair in front of the single sink, she saw the stark outline of her erect nipples reflected in the mirror.

She felt the familiar spasm of excitement in her lower belly, as the door opened and the man entered the bathroom...

In the restaurant, Emily's mind was in overdrive. She had ordered the food and drink, but her only interest was what was happening behind the door. She silently cursed the piped music in the restaurant and she resisted the urge to stand up and press her ear against the door. She knew that Roberta had given her the phone to allow her to see the filthy messages, but why hadn't she thought about propping up the phone and sending her a live video...?

Emily thought how her own husband, Thom, would react if she had sent him a similar message. There was only one way to find out...

Thom's message pinged back within seconds. "Only if you lie on your back, spread the lips of your cunt wide, and tell me how hard he fucked you."

In the washroom, the two were oblivious to any other patron entering the washroom. There had been no foreplay. He had unzipped, rolled down Roberta's trousers to reveal her firm, bare ass and slipped his thick erect cock easily and deeply into her cunt.

He stood behind her as she braced her hands against the sink. Her top was pulled up with her large pink breasts on full display.

"My husband knows you're fucking me right now. He's going to fuck my cunt again as soon as I get back to him."

The man's fingers had dug into Roberta's left breast and his right hand had moved in front of her mouth, partially muffling her moans which grew louder as he fucked her harder. Roberta's right breast swung voluptuously with each thrust...

The coffee and sandwiches had already arrived as Roberta walked back to the table, her nipples still prominent under her sweatshirt. The three male diners watched every step of her progress.

"I'm starving. I haven't tasted anything for hours." Roberta grinned lasciviously, and wolfed down half a sandwich. Behind her, the man came out of the bathroom, and took his seat again across the restaurant.

"Other parts of me are full to the brim though. David will love it. He loves to fuck me after another man. Don't be too long."

Emily had only had a few mouthfuls of food, but she just wanted her own cunt filled with a stranger's cock and cum. Picking up her phone, she stood up, and walked towards one of the other male diners. This time, the fucking was going to be filmed and streamed live to Thom.

As the door of the washroom opened, Emily was already leant forward over the sink, the phone on video call, her top pulled up, her trousers around her ankles and her ass and cunt pushed up ready to receive the man's cock.

She was already looking forward to relaying every detail to Roberta and Thom later that night, as she felt the man's fingers run down between her ass cheeks and two of them slip deeply inside her...