All Comments on 'Emerson Gets Doubly Disciplined'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A lovely ending to a delightful series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If this is the end of Emerson story, I say "Thank you" but I hope it is not because I enjoyed it very much. If it is really, I hope you'll start another serie. I love the way you deal with spanking, shame, submission of boys toward powerfull women.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

I imagined the whole story as an anime. 😁

The pacing was perfect and the bits of dialogue just right to enhance the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was so sweet and at the same time so hot - you have a way of exactly pressing all my buttons! Their chemistry is simply amazing! I would love a follow-up series about Emerson's and Sakura's courtship.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We find Emerson after two months and two days of absence. Having introduced the character Sakura into this story is an EXCELLENT idea. This allows this series to be renewed. The style is still perfect, as are the dialogues. The rectal thermometer adds just a little erotic spice. Maybe Sakura will be more sexually active with Emerson than Mrs Hartford? Answer in the seventh episode. Sylvain.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

really amazing and sweet, I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looking forward to seeing more from Emerson & Sakura. I hope we see some summer adventures before September. And then that time when they first pass each other on campus unexpectedly in September.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This series is the best thing I have read on this site. It is very well written and the plot line is consistent throughout. I really wish that I was Emerson! Thanks for taking the time to post this wonderful story series. I sincerely hope that you will continue with more of Emerson's experiences.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky4 months ago

Oh how sweet that story is! So full of trust and emotions of beginning love! Thats how a lifelong relationship could possibly start. Thanks for the wonderful vibes while reading it! I hope you had also the marmest of feelings imagining and writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finals Week Previous Part
Emerson Series Series Info