Emerson Gets Doubly Disciplined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

"AAH! I'll be good! Ow! I'll be good!" He squirmed as much as he could now, and nearly managed to free his own hands out from under Sakura's grasp.

"His bottom's bright red now," noted Sakura. "I think that's all he can take."

"He's a bit more sensitive here than most men. I think it's the size of his little bottom." Ms. Hartford gave him a love pat. "I've increased his punishment using the humiliation of the rectal thermometer before. It works well on him."

"Please no!"

"And he's in such a good position for it," said Sakura.

"Nooo!" he squirmed. "I'll be good from now on! I won't steal any more games... this summer!"

"I'll go get it," decided Ms. Hartford, ignoring Emerson's whining completely. She walked upstairs, leaving him all legs up, bottom out, half in Sakura's lap.

"She has one just for you," said Sakura to him, teasing him about it.

Emerson sighed, defeated.

"What year are you?" she asked, cooling his hot bottom again with her gently stroking palm.

"Going to start my third in September," he answered, muffled a little by his own legs in this position.

"Starting my final year," she said.

"Nice," he said, venturing a peek out from behind his knees. "You won't tell anyone about this... right?"

"That would be pretty bad for my side hustle," she said wisely.

"So you're going to do what Ms. Hartford does?"

"Maybe," she said. "I'm considering. I think I need a lot more practice first."

Practice? His ears perked up. He knew someone she could practice on! Any day! Of course, he only decided this based on his bottom currently feeling a lot less like it had been dipped in lava. Shy Emerson heard himself just say, "cool," to that, and then winced at himself.

By this time, Ms. Hartford was back and rubbing baby oil over the rounded bulb of the large glass thermometer. It was old-fashioned in appearance and oversized to the point of being just about the thickness of a woman's slim finger.

"Oh please no, ma'am! Please no! I'll be good from now on!" he whined.

"A little shame should help remind you of the consequences," said Ms. Hartford.

She swirled the lubricated, fat thermometer against his opening as he tensed and whimpered. A few seconds passed as she waited there, probably for his safeword. When he didn't say it, she slowly sunk the large, smooth glass tube into his bottom.

The invasion made his muscles clamp up as he moaned in surprise. It was the kind of thermometer only sold in sex shops for the express purpose of punishing consenting miscreants. A thermometer this thick would never be used in any real medical setting. Luckily, his bottom only had to accommodate about half the device's length.

Ms. Hartford kept the other half in her hand, and gently rocked it back and forth inside him. It made him quickly stiffen back to his full size. He was so embarrassed knowing that Sakura was looking down at him, watching as he was fucked with the little cylinder. At least she might not see how arousing it was for him, with his manhood hidden behind his own legs.

"Is this how you always get your temperature taken?" asked Sakura.

"Only when he's been a very bad boy!" said Ms. Hartford. She pushed and pulled it rhythmically, very slowly fucking him with the giant thermometer.

It was one of his most shameful punishments, all due to the sensation. The slow thrusts into him made him feel emasculated, small, and thoroughly dominated. It seemed to cause intense arousal, too, which shamed him by way of announcing to all witnesses how much he enjoyed having his bottom filled. He lay back still and repeatedly moaned out little panting complaints right alongside his moans of pleasure.

After a moment, Ms. Hartford simply left it inside him, sticking half out for a whole two or three minutes. He wiggled the entire time. Sakura took some pity over him, and began to softly brush his hair back over his forehead, comforting him through the belittling treatment.

"Let's see if you have the delusion of fever to blame for your misbehaviour," said Ms. Hartford. She removed the thermometer carefully, and checked the reading, assuming it actually gave one at all. "Unfortunately not. Looks like you'll have to take your corner time."

"Yes, ma'am," he sighed.

"Twelve minutes," she sentenced him. "One for each stolen game."

Twelve minutes was so long when facing the boring walls, being punished like this. But Emerson was an obedient boy, and stood up once Sakura let him.

He'd forgotten his pants were awkwardly wrapped around his ankles, though. Right at his first step, he was falling. Dropping down fast, about to land headfirst into a glass coffee table.

Two arms suddenly clutched him right into a hug, pulling him backwards quickly enough to cause a little whiplash. Emerson landed on the couch, panting from the rush of fright, looking up at his heroine. Sakura. She also looked alarmed, as though unsure if she'd really caught him and prevented what almost just happened.

"Oh my God," said Ms. Hartford. Sakura had a hand over her heart, and Emerson's arms and legs went all wobbly. "Good catch."

"Th-thanks, miss," he stammered, incredibly impressed. She just saved him from a lifelong ugly scar across his forehead, at the least. It was so cozy there in Sakura's arms, he almost didn't want to get up, even after his heart stopped pounding like a frightened rabbit.

She pat his shoulder, and eventually reminded him that he still had corner time to serve. Ms. Hartford pulled his pants completely off, not wanting to test Sakura's dexterity a second time tonight.

Emerson headed to his shameful place in the corner, naked from the waist down. At least the near-death experience shrunk his overly excited penis back down to its usual size. He tucked his hands over his head as he was normally required to do in this position.

"Don't leave him there for too long if you do this," said Ms. Hartford. She was speaking very quietly, but Emerson heard every word. "He's vulnerable now. Don't make him think you've forgotten him there."

Sakura whispered something, too hard to hear, and ended it with a giggle. What was that? Emerson was worried, but stayed where he was like a good boy, determined to earn his forgiveness like always.

Even without the mysterious giggle, just knowing two strong women watched him now made it doubly shameful to stand there like a naughty boy. He kept rocking on his feet and comforted himself with the knowledge that Sakura basically saved his life. More or less. How could anyone be more trustworthy than that?

"Okay, Emerson," said Ms. Hartford. "That's twelve minutes."

It felt like a thousand minutes, but he didn't say that. His bottom still felt a little sore as it was. He turned to face her as she walked to him, keeping his hands up as usual.

"Have you learned your lesson?" she asked, her voice more sweet than stern.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come here," she said, pulling him into a gentle hug. "You're a good boy. Your punishment is all over now." She rubbed his back in circles until all the tension drained out of him.

Sakura came over and helped dress him. Ms. Hartford let him balance against her as she pulled his clothes back up his legs. It wasn't fully necessary, but Emerson had slipped gently into that docile state of mind where he had very little initiative to do anything he wasn't directly ordered to do. It helped, for now, that they had taken over.

Ms. Hartford took him on the couch to snuggle against her side, and Sakura massaged his back, reminding him in soft whispers that it was all over now. He was safe. It was all going to be alright. He closed his eyes, so calm he was becoming sleepy.

With a little click of her tongue and a stronger rub against his shoulder, Ms. Hartford pulled him back up to the surface. "Don't fall asleep now, sweetheart. I've got someone else coming in half an hour."

He nodded, blinking himself awake. Sakura went off to powder her nose, so to speak. And that's when the little whispers all started.

"You like her?" asked Ms. Hartford.

He nodded and confessed in a whisper, "Very much."

"I think she's fond of you too."

"You think?"

"Mmhmm. It's obvious. Anyway, she whispered to me that you're completely adorable. So don't be shy," she advised. "Ask her out."

"But what if it's just a stupid little crush again? Because she gave me what I wanted?"

"It probably is, but I guess all romance starts out that way. No one knows how it's going to work out. At least she's your own age."

"A year older."

"Oh good," she said. "You do like older women. Go on. You can do it. This will be much less embarrassing than everything that happened earlier tonight. Even if she says no."

Once she returned, Emerson watched Sakura collect her things, swinging her purse over her shoulder. "Um," he began regretfully. "Uh. Are you staying around campus this summer?"

"I'm taking a couple of classes over the summer semester, yeah."

"Nice. Me too. Well, I'm staying here, uh, like working a summer co-op thing. So. Yeah. Um." He trailed off there.

Ms. Hartford winced on his behalf, and he lowered his head a little, nearly as ashamed as when his red rear-end was stuffed full of a thermometer. A little nudge to his shoulder implored him to try again.

"Do you like coffee?" he tried.

"No," she said. "Not really."

He pointed his eyes right back to the carpet. Rejected twice in one night! Now his heart was breaking less out of habit and more from reality. It was a hollow and cold sensation that burst into his whole chest cavity.

"I much prefer tea," she said. "I'll show you my favourite place. Will you give it a shot, or are you super set on coffee?"

He nodded, feeling just as startled and rescued as when she prevented his crash into the glass coffee table. His hands even trembled just as much. And from his side, he heard Ms. Hartford breathe out her own anxiety over the awkward tension she'd just witnessed.

"Have fun you two," she told them, giving each one a hug and a kiss to the cheek. "See you in September, Emerson. Or... maybe not. We'll see how it all plays out."

The two university students shared a little awkward laugh, stepping onto a precipice of something new and a little shaky and scary. But it was very exciting and fun all the same. Sakura held out her hand to secure his, walking him back to campus close by her side. They talked, getting to know one another better, and Emerson found each new sentence a little easier to say than the last.

Emerson didn't know whether he and Sakura would even go on a second date. It was still nice, all the same. It was a good night. He'd passed all his classes and survived another year, in great part to learning a lot about himself and his needs through Ms. Hartford. Sakura rubbed her thumb over the back of his hand, and he looked up to smile his glee at the stars. His whole future lay ahead of him, and it seemed brighter than ever before.

12