All Comments on 'Emerson Learns His Place'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This so hot. I’m totally wet from it. A boy put in his place where all boys should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Such a nice change of pace from the senseless crap others try to sell as a femdom.

The domme is actually smart and she's doing what's best for her subject. If only I could've met such woman in my university years.

Truly delightful series.

AG31AG317 months ago

Terrific! I'll read more in the series. I didn't expect to like it, because I'm not into "obedience," but I read it because it was characterized as "formal" in style.

Why I liked it.

Formality

The prevalence of conversation describing what was happening

The evocative detail

Here I go to the next in the series.

flink_og_rar_mandflink_og_rar_mand6 months ago

He should've cleaned up his load with his tongue immediately ...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Put in his place where all boys should be" - I so agree with the first commenter. And I loved making the safeword a way to further his humiliation. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the descriptive wording about Emerson being put over a womans lap. It could only be better if that lap was bare! Not really into pain, but i like the threat of it and the preperation of the a t. Please ,eep the stories coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES