Emfael Pt. 05

Story Info
The Alpha introduces Genevieve and Abigail to the wolves.
13.2k words
4.68
8.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains a nefarious Alpha, magical compulsion (non-consent/reluctance), forced pregnancy, first time (heterosexual), big dicks, knotting, M/F, very slight F/F action, slight transformation (human to animal), and more. If none of this appeals to you, there are tons of amazing authors here at Literotica--give someone else your time!

All characters are 18+, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. © WednesdaysCoffin2022. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

"Genevieve, my sweetness, would you please accompany your queen on a walk?" The Alpha purred her request, nay, demand, as though it was a common occurrence. Of course it was anything but; at 19-years-old, Genevieve had never spent a single moment alone with her pack's leader. Until now.

Confused and more than a little bit apprehensive, she nodded her acquiescence as she followed behind the elder woman's white robes as they flowed through the hallway then headed straight towards the door that led into the basement. Genevieve shuddered as her imagination began to run wild, mentally tabulating what she might have done to inspire the infamously rage-prone queen to drag her down to the dank cells.

That fickle Alpha was currently grinding a stiletto into the cracking floorboards as she devoured the younger she's nubile body. First the flat plains of the teenager's taut stomach, next the swell of her pert breasts, and then honing in on her dainty facial features and that silken web of scarlet that framed her heart-shaped face. The girl's youthful naivete coupled with her curvaceous body made her a stunning catch, one that currently looked terrified.

"Oh my dear child, do not fear! You have done nothing wrong. We are simply going to visit with our two special guests." She smiled pleasantly but the light never reached her eyes. "Did you not request an audience with the attractive Nathan?"

Genevieve bowed her head and blushed. Yes, it was true: she had decided to fulfill her promise to her pack and carry a pup early on so that she might go on to marry her lover, Abigail. Abby had made it clear that so long as they remained within the pack--and attempting to escape would be a death sentence--the couple would never be able to evade the breeding edict. Therefore, their plan was to carry their pups while they were both still young, hand their progeny over to their Alpha, then live a long and peaceful life together.

When the two wolves were captured and brought before the entire pack, all of the pieces fell into place and it felt like destiny. There were two available sires for their two pups, and after a lengthy discussion, Abby had selected the tall but boyish Jackson while Genevieve had favored the bearded one with the swimmer's build. Genevieve secretly relished the idea of having a pup growing inside her womb; something about the thought of swelling with new life felt both erotic and empowering to her, though, sadly, Abby disagreed. Her spirited other half, ever the raging feminist, had no interest in mothering, and she seemed oddly bitter that Genevieve did not share her disgust at the thought of being intimate with one of the males.

Snapping out of her whirlwind of thoughts, she continued to shuffle along beside her Alpha. As they walked slowly towards the downstairs door, she heard the beautiful she-wolf begin to muse. "Genevieve, my child, I must say that I am utterly shocked to find that you have an interest in being bred by one of our hunky captives. I had believed that you were more inclined to, how shall I say, a more feminine persuasion." Her laughter trilled and volleyed across the stone walls. "I was quite shocked to find your name on the breeding list, but pleasantly surprised that you respect your commitment to your pack. I do appreciate a she with a sense of loyalty, Genevieve."

They were already in the depressing dungeon, meandering down a long hallway that ran the length of the house with several barred cells to their right and craggy stone walls to their left. Genevieve had never been down here before, as this was off limits to anyone aside from the Amazonian guards and the Alpha. She wrinkled her brow at the disturbing conditions, ogling several naked she-wolves curled up on the stone floors of their confinements, no mattresses in sight.

Reading her body language, her Alpha flicked a wrist at a pair of dirty and disheveled shes. "They have committed crimes against your sisters," she spat venomously, as their defiance was a personal affront to her rule. "They have gone against their Alpha and their pack, and I do not take their crimes lightly. Do not waste your sympathy on their pathetic souls, child."

Genevieve counted as they walked slowly: there were ten cells in all. In the center of the lengthy row two massive spaces without bars appeared to be long out of use, while the other eight compact cages were occupied by a total of four prisoners. Somewhat had clearly thought out the layout and had intentionally placed the two shes with four cells between them and the wolves; a length that meant that they would definitely not be able to interact physically.

"We wouldn't want the ladies to get any satisfaction from their time down here." The self-proclaimed queen snickered in answer to Genevieve's unspoken question. "Punishment is punishment, my dear."

When they finally stood in front of the two cells that housed the captives, the curvaceous fortysomething wrapped her manicured hands around the dark steel and caressed it sensually as she eyed her captives. The taller of the two, Jackson, was seated near the front of his imprisonment, head tilted backward atop his wide-set shoulders as he absentmindedly observed the ceiling. Naked as the day he was born, his hair was wildly disheveled, as though he had recently bathed but forgot to comb through the wayward chestnut strands. Entranced as he appeared to be, he did not bother to acknowledge the arrival of the two she-wolves, instead he kept his chocolate-brown eyes locked on the stones over his head and continued to breathe evenly.

In the neighboring space, his packmate Nathan was pacing. Nude and clearly unamused, the bearded brunette's fists were balled at his sides as he stomped about in an imitation of exactly what he was: a trapped animal. Genevieve watched the attractive wolf traipse about for several minutes, the only sound his heavy breathing as he walked laps but refused to meet her curious stare.

Growing bored with the repetitious tedium, the Alpha leaned into the bars of his space and purred. "My pet, I have brought you a warm little honey pot. We would like for you to fill her lesbian cunt with your progeny. Do you think that you can get your cock hard for this little muff-diver?"

Genevieve cringed at this wording, offended by the vulgar choice of descriptives. But it was short-lived when she heard Abby's familiar whimpers from not far off. Her head shot to her right, an errant strand of her red hair lashing the bars of the cell as she watched that troll Hilda march her girlfriend down the stone hall.

Abby's cropped blue locks flailed against her almond skin as she grunted, fighting her captor with every single step. "I don't want to fuck your sickening beasts!" she was arguing as she spat in the guard's face and tried to make her escape.

Following behind Abby and the hulking Amazon, Genevieve spotted the pack's most infamously stone-hearted witch. With amusement pressed across her sumptuous candy-apple red lips, the stunning Jazmin looked like a dark-skinned vintage pin-up as she sneered contemptuously. "Hello, pup. Look what we've brought you! And she always says the sweetest things, doesn't she?"

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt!" Abby roared, attempting to lash out and claw at the other woman's immaculate chestnut complexion.

Ignoring the scuffle, their Alpha slithered her robed body against Nathan's cage and began to sway her hips to a phantom rhythm. As she attempted to beckon the anxious prisoner closer, she addressed her tense audience. "My lovely little lesbians, your queen is very aware of this pregnancy pact that you have made. And while I appreciate that one of you intended to be true to her promise, I am saddened that the other attempted to runaway without delivering what she owes me."

Pausing to eye the foulmouthed pixie facetiously, the queen leaned dangerously close to Abigail's lips and snarled. "I am aware that you tried to leave our property today in hopes of avoiding your session with the wolf. Presumably you hoped to find a safe haven with the Rhodesia Pack, but I am curious as to whether your lover is aware of this fact."

Pivoting on her stilettos to face a ghostly pale Genevieve, the blonde practically purred in devious triumph. "My precious one, did you know that your woman was going to attempt to escape our sisterhood and leave you behind? Or were you, perhaps, aware of this deceit and complicit in your lover's crimes?"

Shaking her head slowly, trying to quickly digest this news, the redhead pressed a hand to her trembling lips as she blinked back tears. Her boisterous lover spoke not a word, screaming her guilt via silence. Shock warred with a deep well of betrayal as Genevieve fought not to become hysterical in front of the Alpha and the witch. "Abby, we agreed to this. Why would you try to run, and without me? You were going to leave me?" Her words trailed to sadness, sniffles and abundant tears were all that remained hidden of her heartbreak.

Imprisoned in Hilda's strong arms, her girlfriend swung wildly, thrusting her chest forward as she scowled in defiance. "You're stupid if you want to carry one of their pups, Vee. Pregnancy will ruin your body, possibly even kill you. And his seed will forever taint you--you will never be the same once you lie with that revolting creature." She spit in Nathan's direction, the initially confused wolf now looking utterly entertained by all the melodrama. "I want no part in it! I will not be a breeding cow for this bitch," she spat at their queen.

"And that's what the lovely Jazmin is here for." The Alpha sang as she clapped her hands together with mock delight. "You see, Abigail darling, there is no choice for you. You are about to be brutally fucked by this pair of wolves, and I am going to stand right here and watch every sloppy penetration. And when their fluids are leaking from between your battered thighs then perhaps I will consider overlooking your grievous misdeeds."

Pointing a finger at the struggling teen, she smirked cruelly. "Though you will receive not an ounce of forgiveness from your queen until you have pushed an offspring out of your once-virgin sex."

Abigail seethed, continuing her fruitless battle against the enormous guard. "Fuck you! I will never willingly lie with a male! I would rather die!"

The Alpha snapped her fingers. "Jazmin, my dear, do you have anything to say to that?"

The curvy late-twenty something with the pristine dulce de leche complexion that so many coveted stepped forward. Refusing to acknowledge any of her audience's gawking eyes, the witch inched closer to the squirming miscreant and raised a graceful hand. Lights twinkled inside her devious smirk as she began her incantation. "Arásnoi'i cemeráso. Aráste'o tlim práspa cono apjui'i," she began to chant in a harsh rasp.

Instantly Abby's struggles ceased, her limbs giving up their rebellion and falling to her sides as the feral rage drained from her Lilliputian form. Her once storming eyes were now a nightmarish void as she stiffly faced forward, unseeing. The rosy tint to her cheeks was gone, too, replaced by an ashen facade that had drained away her vibrant spirit and laid claim to the boundless stamina that had allowed her to nearly outrun the guards earlier that day.

Patting the rigid twenty-one year-old with much condescension, the Alpha tossed her dreadlocks over her right shoulder and smiled victoriously. "We can take it from here, my dear Hilda. I thank you for your patience, though it appears that our little friend has finally come to her senses."

The androgynous she-wolf saluted as she tromped back towards the stone stairwell. Once she had made her silent exit, Jazmin focused her energy on massaging her temples as she addressed the Alpha. "The boys' collars will not allow them to evade your commands or bring any harm to a she-wolf. This gremlin is spelled to do literally anything you demand. If you ask her to climb the stone walls, she will bloody herself trying."

"I am going to make her climb Jackson," the Alpha snickered. "Thank you, my sweet. You are dismissed, as well. That is unless you wish to stay to observe a certain wolf's abilities?"

Refusing to acknowledge her queen's taunt, Jazmin bit her bottom lip and then quickly spun on her yellow heels and disappeared without a word. Though she felt no attachment to the handsome wolf for whom she had previously expressed an interest, she could not stomach the idea of watching him fill a stupid teenager. No, she had no desire to bear witness as he filled that pale and silly girl or, worse yet, the foul-mouthed, flat-chested ruffian.

Once the commotion ebbed and the basement had grown eerily silent, Genevieve found herself staring into each of the two cells with great hesitation. Suddenly her belief that mating the bristly captive was destiny was being challenged, and she feared that in her naivete she had made a horrible mistake. Watching Nathan continue to pace angry laps, she couldn't help but focus her attention on his physique. Wide set shoulders sat atop his narrow waist, leading her eyes downward to a pronounced trail of dark hairs. Just the thought of allowing herself to glance lower, to eye the piece of flesh that hung between his legs, brought a warmth to the apples of her cheeks.

With no experience to speak of, she thought it was at least reassuring that he was hardly as intimidating as his packmate, who, at six feet and five inches of male, was overwhelming. While his shaggy and erratic locks and boyish face softened his look, he was still a hell of a lot of male to take in. An abundance of dark hair coated his muscular arms, chest and legs, the stumps of his thighs like Sequoias beneath their dense mat of fur. Too much, Genevieve thought as she assessed the captive; he was much too much for someone such as herself to handle upon their very first heterosexual encounter.

Hesitant, she chewed her bottom lip as she prayed to the Goddess that no harm would come to her or Abigail at the paws of these prisoners. A part of her wanted to blame the males for her situation, for being the rabid beasts that Abby so often accused all males of being, but realization dawned upon her as her gaze drifted to the collars that adorned both of the wolves' necks. They, much like her lover, had no real choice in what might happen in these vile cells.

As if to prove this very point, Jackson, like Abigail, continued to appear completely silent and docile, edging toward catatonia. Thankfully her chosen was another story: his soulful brown eyes had shone with some emotion--intrigue, perhaps?--when he ogled the extravagant witch.

So lost in her own relationship, Genevieve hadn't paid much attention to where her packmates spent their affections. Now she was realizing that she had also remained blissfully ignorant of these wolves and their circumstances. How many of her pack had they already filled with their offspring? Obviously there were whispers here and there about some of the shes and the captives, but Genevieve had failed to pay them any attention. Of course you'd have to be an imbecile not to know that the Alpha had a favorite pet--and though most of the pack had only ever witnessed his lupine form, the rumors persisted that the male, gorgeous beyond words and once a powerful Alpha in his own right, was kept chained to the queen's bed.

A loud metallic squeal forced Genevieve out of her curious thoughts as her Alpha used a large skeleton key to open the door to Jackson's cell. Her laughter full of misdeeds, she shoved the much smaller Abigail forward with little effort. "Get in there with him, you stupid slut," she spit venomously.

Mindless as she was, Abby blindly followed the orders as she was quickly locked inside with the intimidating wolf. Not a word was spoken between the pair as their eyes refused to meet, their two mismatched bodies maintaining a vast personal space.

Ignoring the painful silence, the cruel queen opened the door to Nathan's space and gestured Genevieve inside. "Come, my sweet. I shall join you. There is nothing to fear," she promised with a playful wink.

They stepped into the enclosure and the Alpha immediately locked the steel door, lurid expectations painted across her peachy lips. "Now, boys and girls, here is what is about to unfold in this wretched dungeon. Jackson, you are going to tear that whore's clothing off her body, and then you are going to force her up against these bars and you are going to fuck the shit out of her." A hand tapped against the cell for emphasis as she continued. "I don't care if she screams. I want it violent, do you understand?"

The hulking male said nothing and made no move to follow these commands. He was still fixated on the ceiling as she turned to face the redheaded teen. "Precious Genevieve, you are going to remove every stitch of clothing from your succulent body, then you are going to press your young, perky breasts against these bars while Nathan fucks you from behind. Like this you will reach forward and caress your naughty lover, rub your plump titties all over her shapeless flesh. Like this, the two of you will watch as each rides her very first cock and is filled with its seed.

"And when it is all over, you will find yourselves impregnated and carrying the future of our pack inside your fertile young wombs." She paused to allow her proclamation to hang in the stale air before giggling with self-satisfaction. "Do you understand what is about to happen, my sweet child?"

"Yes, my queen," Genevieve curtsied. Though she had not agreed to breed with the one called Jackson, she understood her Alpha's unspoken words perfectly, and she knew that to raise an objection would only lead to a situation akin to Abby's. And she would much rather delude herself into believing she could still maintain some control if she played along, rather than being given as little more than a toy to the hungry pair of beasts.

Not wishing to anger her fickle queen, she quickly kicked her flip-flops off and allowed them to land somewhere out of sight with a clap. Her short, pleated skirt followed and, soon after, she had removed her tight tee and was standing in the center of the cell in just her favorite lace bralette. Fingers poised to remove that last scrap of fabric, she glanced over at the older she-wolf for approval and saw her assessing her nudity with wanton eyes.

"Why Genevieve, that is an adorable bush that you have. Nathan, don't you find her pubic art to be adorable?" It was a sarcastic coo that wafted from her lips as she traced a finger down between the lofty mounds of her full breasts and began to seek freedom from her billowing robes.

Her head turned away from the other she's nudity, Genevieve blushed. As she nervously shifted her weight on her bare feet, she caught the male devouring her heart-shaped patch of thick red curls with a fog of unbridled lust.

Moving closer, he leaned into her personal space and sniffed the air beside her left shoulder. "You smell like the first true day of spring, endless possibilities blooming in the breeze." He growled as his hands cupped her pert breasts, kneading the mounds beneath the thin green lace. "It's intoxicating. My wolf is enraptured by the scent of your body so close--and he senses that your she-wolf is still quite young and, because of this, pristine and very fertile. You can give us strong, healthy pups."