Emfael Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent." The queen clapped her hands with mock delight. "Then we should expect a swollen belly soon. Now Jackson, my pet, would you be a doll and get Miss Abigail naked? She appears to need some help with this very simple task."

With no emotion on his boyishly handsome face, the enormous wolf kneeled behind Abigail, bringing him down to her childish height. Still entirely expressionless, he grabbed two fistfuls of her thin black crop-top and tore the fabric straight from her body. With no bra beneath, the she-wolf was now clad in only a pair of tattered denim shorts that barely managed to cover the curve of her ass. He made quick work of removing these next, and she complied by robotically kicking off her sandals and stepping out of the denim without a single word.

Following the directive of earlier, Jackson picked her up as though she weighed less than a mouse, carried her closer to the wall of bars that divided the two spaces, and shoved her body roughly against the frigid metal. Grunting with the initial skin-on-skin contact, his voice quickly evolved into a series of bestial groans as he rubbed her soft backside up and down his furry chest. At less than five-feet, Abigail was more than a foot and a half shorter than the wolf, his impressive size dwarfing her even as she was held aloft in his arms.

It wasn't long before her flat chest was shoved up against the bars, her thick brown nipples rubbing across the metal as she was jostled by his movements. Staring straight ahead without blinking, Abby's expression was flat as she was jolted roughly, her exposed body the focus of everyone's current attention. Transfixed by her obscenely protruding nipples, the Alpha stepped forward and reached through the bars to pinch one of the fat nubs.

Abby made a noise close to a moan as the gorgeous she squeezed her pebbled flesh and puffy areolas as the male used her like a ragdoll. He continued to rub his growing erection between her already damp folds, coating himself in her juices as he coaxed his length to its full rigidity. Each forward thrust caused his purpled glans to nudge Abby's clit, inspiring the she-wolf to emit another set of noises that seemed to border on pleasure.

Growing oddly curious as to how her girlfriend could be so turned on with zero foreplay, Genevieve had lost all sense of time and place as she ogled Abigail. So she nearly jumped out of her skin when Nathan rubbed his rough beard against the sensitive skin of her neck, pressing his lips to the shell of her ear. "He's going to fuck your girlfriend with that giant wolf cock."

His voice dipped into a smooth bass as he wrapped his rough hands around her petite ribcage, then languidly traveled upward to cup her porcelain skin before he began to remove her bralette. "He's filled with the need to stretch her open with his beast, to force her pussy to experience its first knot. How tight is she, baby girl? Do you fuck that pussy, have you broken it in with toys?"

Blushing profusely, Genevieve allowed him to press his calloused palms atop her extremely sensitive nipples. Reacting to his touch, they immediately began to grow stiff as she whispered her response. "She fucks me, she always tops me. Abigail hates being submissive."

Again sniffing the aroma that surrounded her, he suddenly issued a frighteningly nonhuman growl that seemed to emanate from deep inside his sternum. His voice now full of his animal, his words reverberated throughout her bones. "Have you ever had a wolf inside your walls, little girl? Have you ever felt anything more than one of your lover's toys stretching your walls?"

Bowing her head and turning a brighter shade of ruby, Genevieve squeaked. "Only Abby's cock has ever been inside me."

In the interim, the Alpha had removed all of her silken layers and spread her robes out on the floor in the back corner of Nathan's cell. Seated against the stone wall, knees spread lewdly as she watched her pets begin to bait their prey, she observed the two couples closely. Grinning to herself, she harshly pinched both of her already erect nubs and felt her own moisture already beginning to seep from inside her walls. "It's time to have fun, boys! I want to hear these ladies screaming as you plough their virgin holes and fill them to bursting with your copious fluids. If either of our lovely ladies still has an intact cherry blossom, I want it slaughtered! Give your queen a show!"

Largely ignoring this, Nathan licked his partner's shoulder, worshiping her tender flesh. "There's a heady scent of eroticism flowing from between your clenched thighs, teen wolf. Does seeing your lover's pleasing body in my brother's arms turn you on? Are you a dirty little voyeur, Genevieve?"

She feared that it was the collar speaking to her and not the actual wolf, but as the lurid sentiments trailed from his chapped lips, she tried to ignore the niggling doubt. The velvety warmth that was poking the back of her thighs as he continued to worship her body was certainly sign enough that something had made him very happy. The urge to spin around and weigh his growing manhood in her hand tickled at her thoughts, but she was nervous to openly admit to such a desire.

Still eyeing the pair curiously, the Alpha raised a brow at her obvious hesitation. "Stroke his cock, Genevieve," she directed. "It's okay to touch it. Get him nice and hard so that he can ravage you properly and stretch those tight walls of yours. Soon you will hunger for the sensations that you have been missing all these years. My sweet one, do you think you will become a nympho tonight?"

Inside the other cell, Abigail suddenly made a noise that sounded like a shriek of pain combined with a breathy moan as Jackson hooked his arms beneath her thighs, spreading her wide open as he lifted her. With her flat chest and obscene nipples once again shoved against the steel cage, and her arms hugging the bars for support, he began to slowly lower her onto his substantial length.

The fog that had previously held her mind in stasis appeared to dissipate, understanding crossing her delicate features as she issued a yelp of surprise. It was the sensation of his meaty glans nudging against her smooth slit that awakened her, and she began to quiver and whine as the wolf bobbed her in place, allowing only the tip of his erection to kiss her bald sex.

This continued for several minutes as she whiteknuckled the bars and he teased her opening, but the escalating mewls eking from her lips only seemed to spur him onward. Biting harshly on his bottom lip, he tasted the coppery spice of blood as he fought to maintain control. Though he had initially allowed only his sensitive tip to spread her folds, after some prodding he had managed to sink a full inch inside her spongy sex.

And now with her muscles hugging just behind the ridge of his still plumpening glans, squeezing him in a rhythm that appeared to match her accelerated heart rate, he thought that he could easily surrender that control. With each twitch of his flesh, her grip tightened, her cunt milking him before he had barely experienced the kiss of her virgin walls. Enraptured by her chokehold on his cock, coupled with her girlish squeals, his mind remained in a spelled fog as he was reduced to little more than a machine.

Their audience was rapt as they watched little Abby place her diminutive feet on one of the horizontal struts as she began to reorient herself. Grabbing two fistfuls of the metal bars, she pulled herself into a squatting position that allowed Jackson to sink further inside her plump pussy, but a horrified yelp escaped her lips at his deeper penetration. Her prominent nipples shuddered atop her flat chest as her body began to tremble, a series of kitten mewls escaping her lips as something living inside her fought to wrest control from her gigantic partner.

Still helping to support her weight with minimal effort, the male lowered his teeth down to her right shoulder and bit into the delicate flesh. Licking the broken skin to imbibe her vibrant life force, he felt his length swell further as her essence flowed over his tongue, painted his lips, and ultimately trailed down into his dark chest hairs. She cried out in surprise and attempted to writhe away from his fangs and the discomfort in her sex was momentarily forgotten, allowing him to coax several more inches into her tense moisture.

As she watched hungrily, Genevieve felt an electric pulse throughout her body and inspired her spine to undulate. The sight of that cruel piece of wolf stretching her elfin girlfriend made her sex weep. She found herself stepping closer to the bars so that she could easily reach Abigail's dripping pussy. Toes curled tight around the horizontal strut as she was forced to take more and more of the male's shaft, her blue-haired lover failed to acknowledge her caress. Instead, the brilliant whites of her sclera showed as her partner managed to force himself further, stretching her labia painfully wide with his overwhelming girth.

Eye to eye with Abigail's straining lips and swollen clit, Genevieve felt her own juices slither down her inner thighs as she watched the wolf's cock stretch her girlfriend obscenely. Forced to the side and straining around the impossible intrusion, Abigail's hairless folds were already bruised purple from the punishing they were taking. Reaching upward to lavish her fingertips across her girlfriend's fleshy nipples, Genevieve felt heat radiating from the pint-sized female's skin as Jackson impaled her over and over. Forcing her flat stomach against the bars as he applied his weight to her backside, the male snarled as he began to lose his rhythm.

After one particularly violent thrust, Abigail's entire body rocked and she pulled away from Genevieve's touch. A sound that was animal in nature emanated from her dry lips, and a shiver traveled in a wave along her spine as she howled in a mix of agony and ecstasy. As she continued to spasm, she slapped a hand down onto her clitoris and began to twirl the fleshy nub frantically. With her body beginning to respond, fluids leaking from the depths of her sex, she allowed her probing fingers to wrap curiously around the wolf's shaft, assessing the width of the rigid intruder with a horrified whimper.

"Take that beautiful cock," their Alpha directed as she continued to touch herself feverishly. Working a third finger into her gaping sex, she delighted in her self-pleasuring as she watched her captive spear the disloyal she-wolf. "The way he's bouncing you like a ragdoll is hot as fuck, slut. If only you had titties to jiggle when he impales you."

Trying not to lose himself under the voyeuristic spell, Nathan focused on the scarlet-haired beauty. "Step forward." He directed Genevieve as he guided her to press her ample breasts through the open spaces of their confinement and wrap her tiny hands around the black bars. Nibbling her shoulder gently, he explained softly, "That will help you keep your balance."

She allowed him to move her into position, though she gasped when something rigid and warm slid across her dripping folds. Having grown slick thanks to the sight of Abby being taken, she had been helpless to fight her body's reaction to the sights and smells of her lover impaled on the gargantuan wolf. It was normally nearly impossible for Abigail to manage to take the entirety of their favorite dildo, and so her girlfriend found herself mesmerized by Jackson's unbelievable penetration.

Being so close to the couple who were still fucking like beasts didn't help either, and she found herself once again drawn to her lover's exposed beauty. Rubbing Abby's slick inner thighs for several moments, she eventually allowed her fingers to massage her strained labia as the wolf continued to press unbelievably deep. The feel of fuzzy balls slapping her wrist as she palpated her girlfriend's hairless mound was enough to make Genevieve's balance falter. Dizzy with sinful ideas, the mere thought of pressing her tongue to Abigail's clit as she was taken by Nathan sent shivers of ecstasy straight to her own cunt.

Still feverishly manipulating her juicy sex, Abigail mewled as she began to edge closer toward the release that she so desperately needed. Aided by her girlfriend's worshipful touch and the male's skilled movements, she felt her orgasm crawl toward the surface as her beast reared its gray head and howled for all of the pack to hear. Grinding her aching sex further onto Jackson's impossible lenth, she felt her ironclad grip on her humanity beginning to fall away.

Her attention back on Nathan as he began to delicately prod her folds once again, Genevieve cooed with relief as his calloused fingers deftly circled her clit. His skilled movements inspired a hyperactive need to detonate across her body, raising her body temperature and urging her hips to involuntarily push back against the wolf's ministrations. With this wildfire building inside her core, she began rubbing her breasts against the cooling respite of the metal bars as her insides wept onto the wolf's growing length.

Curiously glancing over her shoulder, she watched as the handsome male chewed his bottom lip in concentration. His freckled cheeks were flushed as he held his erection in his tight fist, nudging at her entrance in careful preparation for his penetration. Despite being collared, he was a strong enough Beta to hold onto that part of himself that urged caution when playing with the young she-wolf. And while he could not openly defy the cruel blonde's demands, he could show the pretty virgin respect in his handling of her pristine body.

The maelstrom of her heated thoughts returning to Abby, Genevieve longed to press kisses on the lips of the woman she so deeply loved. With her girlfriend's flawless cupid's bow far from reach, she returned to rubbing at her slick sex, occassionally allowing her fingers to drift to the male's pendulous sack to investigate its wrinkled flesh. When she eventually dared to sink a finger inside her lover's spongy walls while she was grinding on the monster cock, the redhead's entire body began to tingle. Never had something so simple sent her hormones into such a frenzy, and feeling overwhelmed with need, she tossed her head back and whined in desperation.

In so doing, her eyes met Nathan's and she silently pleaded with her new lover as she bent forward and began to rub her dripping pussy lips over his abdomen. He smelled the surge in pheromones as she began to writhe.

"You like rubbing her clit while he pounds her pussy, don't you?" He growled into her ear as he sunk a pair of fingers into her walls. With scissoring motions he began to stretch her velvety depths, attempting to prepare her for his intrusion. "Keep playing with her clit, baby. Keep cupping his balls. Whatever makes this tight puss drip."

At this point, Abigail had been lowered down onto nearly three quarters of the astounding cock. Coupled with Genevieve's languid caresses of her mound, she was flailing erratically and tugging violently on the bars as her orgasm began to mount. "Please." She cried out in the rough alto of her wolf as her blue hair slowly began to bleed to a lupine gray. Squatting dangerously low and trying to force her body to swallow the final inches of Jackson's impossible length, she began to howl. "Please! I need to cum! She needs it, my wolf needs seed inside her womb."

Without a sound, the Alpha appeared in the enclosure beside the sweaty pair as their bodies slapped loudly against one another. "Lucky bitch." She sighed wistfully as she gripped the base of Jackson's steely shaft where it was still not embedded inside the doll-sized she.

Measuring his thickness with her silky fingers, she cooed. "Let me stroke this monster while you bounce that bitch on the tip, pet. Let me feel her juices oozing down as you ruin her for every future lover and prove your loyalty to your queen."

The giant wolf roared as he slammed his hips ferociously, crushing the Alpha's dainty fingers as he sank fully inside his trembling partner. The shock of his sudden rage coupled with the pain of his penis bottoming out against her cervix made Abby lose her grip on the bars. As she tumbled backward into the beast's arms, she released a shrill cry. The pressure of his expanding root against her clit, forcing her to endure the overwhelming sensation of her sore labia straining to accommodate his knot, lit a violent explosion. Her body shook wildly as she squirted a powerful jet of fluid high into the air, attempting to force Jackson from within the walls of her battered sex.

Despite her explosive orgasm, his body had already begun the involuntary process of trapping him deep inside her squelching cunt; there was no way to stop the knotting once it began. With his muscular thighs dripping from her copious fluids, she had exhausted herself and now hung limp like a ragdoll as their combined fluids dribbled down her inner thighs. Her only signs of life were a series of whimpers and hiccups, her breathing growing erratic as the thickening knot spread her wider than she had ever imagined possible.

Head lolling forward and nearly colliding with the bars, a steady string of drool escaped as Abby finally acknowledged her girlfriend's presence. "Vee," she rasped, spit bubbling atop her lips.

She winced as Jackson held her immobile while gently testing their connection. Her voice hoarse, and a collection of strings of saliva hanging like webs in her now marled gray hair, Abigail's drugged gaze landed on her lover. "It's so much bigger than any toy and I can feel it forcing itself deeper, becoming a part of me. It's so much, Vee. Don't try to take it--it's too much for you. You're just a baby, Vee. Don't let them ruin you."

Pressed right against the entrance to her cervix, Jackson released a series of snarls and chuffs that were more animal than human as he neared a second climax. Moving with preternatural speed and agility, he transferred his hands to Abby's narrow ribcage and wrapped his fingers over her flat chest as he repeatedly nudged the miniscule opening into her uterus with his fat glans.

As he rocked gently in place, coaxing his seed toward its goal, the gorgeous, dreadlocked she cupped his balls tenderly and began to knead the sensitive flesh. "Yes, my boy, you are doing so well. Cum inside that whore's filthy cunt, cum deep inside her battered walls. No matter how many times you cum, you will stay hard until I release you from the spell. So, do not fear: there is plenty more pussy in your future, my good boy."

Mesmerized by everything happening around her, Genevieve cried out as Nathan finally positioned himself at her entrance. For the first time in her life she felt a male begin to push inside her vaginal walls, and much like her lover's thickest strapon and their favorite dildo, he created an overwhelming fullness within her walls. She moaned as he paused in his penetration to caress her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her painfully sensitive nipples as he allowed her to become accustomed to his size.

"You're very tight," he observed with a bearded grin. "But I can smell your desire and you are very ready for me, she. Your delicious walls want to swallow this cock, don't they?"

"Goddess, yes." She cooed as she felt him push deeper. She could feel her body suffocating his tube of flesh, trying to fend off his intrusion as he moved his hips in a circular motion.

"You're quite the voyeur, little one." Nathan snarled as his motions caused his cock to sink further. With her body constricting around his length, every slight flex brought on a fight for control, and something swimming inside him wanted to bring the striking she nothing but pleasure before he filled her womb with his progeny.

Refusing to be ignored, the Alpha reached through the bars and grabbed both of Genevieve's sensitive peaks and wrenched the flesh, causing the other she to cry out. "Take it!" She grinned as she tugged roughly at the girl's full breasts. "Take that wolf cock in your filthy cunt as your queen tortures your beautiful body. Debase yourself for your Alpha, my sweetness! You are loyal, are you not? Inspire your queen's juices to flow down her thighs until she is forced to make the wolves fill her sloppy holes."