Emfael Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing her fingers atop Jackson's much lengthier set, Genevieve allowed him to guide her in gently circling her plump little button to bring herself closer to orgasm. As she developed a confidence to her movements, she sunk lower onto his straining member and began to take several more inches inside her sore sex.

As her mewls picked up in volume, the wolf began to carefully thrust his hips upward, bouncing the petite redhead as she rubbed her moisture. It was these movements that caused the male to suckerpunch her cervix, embedding nearly ten inches into her juicy snatch.

Tears of shock formed with the electric pain and Genevieve cried out. "Please, no more. It hurts! It's too much!"

Matching her pleas, Abigail yowled as the male inside her plugged her hole tight and then began to shoot stream after stream of his creamy seed into her womb. Her face now adorned with an elegant muzzle coated in lustrous gray fur, she was unable to speak as she felt the warmth of the male's release. His abundant climax swelled her belly, rounding her abdomen as she keened and pawed at her six rubbery nipples.

"Good girl," a familiar human voice praised her.

Someone was petting her tail as she felt the male test the knot. Grunting, he signaled to her that he was still locked inside her walls. His strong, masculine fluids churned and she felt fear and hope warring inside her canid brain. 'We would be so blessed to have a litter with such a handsome and powerful wolf,' a voice whispered and her tail twitched.

Genevieve had lost all interest in the other couple as Jackson raised her body upward, allowing several inches of his length to slither from between her folds. Holding her aloft, he felt his climax approaching all too soon, spurned on by the warmth of the beautiful she's body and the sounds emanating from the other cage. That female had gone lupine, her scent cloying as it hung in the air and begged for every unmated male to take her.

But his little lover had the body of a centerfold: heavenly bell-shaped breasts with large pink areolas, curvaceous hips, a flat stomach, porcelain skin, and that angelic face that she tried to hide in her waves of scarlet. While he had enjoyed his time with the stunning she named Kaia, this teen was also very much his type and his wolf wanted to claim her.

Ferociously determined to make her his own, the creature that shared his flesh held the redhead tight as he quickly flipped their bodies and pressed her perfect backside onto the wooden plank. In this position, he forced nearly nine inches of his slime-coated cock back inside her cunt, stretching the poor girl so wide that her labia had turned a furious purple.

An anxious fear welled in her eyes as his movements caused her lower abdomen to bulge outward with each thrust, one of her shaking hands pressing against her pubic mound in horror to detect each motion. She parted her lips but made no sound as the Alpha appeared.

"He's so close." She chimed with joy as she fell into the eroticism of the moment. The teen wolf's tits jiggled wildly, confused tears in her eyes, and her abdomen ballooned as Genevieve was pushed over the edge and exploded into her orgasm. Simultaneously, her lover let go with a vicious howl, filling her nearly to bursting with a massive deposit of his semen and she quickly realized that she had not been knotted by the towering beast.

Cupping her breasts and mewling with pain as he pulled out, Genevieve felt their combined fluids splash over her thighs and rain down onto the stones beneath. Sniffing the air above her battered cunt, the Alpha pressed several fingers into the she's walls and then raised her cum-stained hand to her mouth. Lapping at the mess, she licked their climaxes off her fingers before speaking. "He did not get a litter on you. But the sight of that bestial barb shoving your abdomen outward was enough to make my cunt weep. How did it feel?"

Cautiously palpating her flat stomach, Genevieve whimpered. "I felt like I was going to split down the middle."

"Wait until you're in labor." Her queen forced an awkward attempt at a warm smile and patted the other female's shoulder. "I shall allow you several minutes to recover before I send Nathan over."

It wasn't long before the Alpha returned, dragging Abigail by her left ear and unceremoniously tossing her at Jackson's feet. The lupine she crawled across the ground on her front paws and knees and showed the tall wolf her pussy as his brother's copious release leaked from her gaping hole. Licking her paws and keeping her ass raised in the air, Abby shook her tail to signal Jackson that she was ready to be bred again. Giggling, she reached between her legs to spread her furry labia to the sides, then squeezed out another thick dollop of cum.

Still hard as steel, Jackson's length twitched at the sight of the female offering herself. His brown eyes were wide, pupils dilating and darkening as she shoved two fingers into her snatch and a river of fluid squelched loudly from her insides. His tongue lolled as he scented her ripe arousal in the mess that was now painting her thighs, her womb still empty and begging to be filled.

Taking a seat beside Genevieve and ignoring this display, Nathan kept his fist wrapped around his stiff member. Aside from a few added hairs circling his nipples and a thicker set to his beard, he remained oddly untouched by the partial shift that had taken Abby.

Turning to eye Genevieve's flushed cheeks, he pressed a kiss onto her lips and grinned. "Are you ready for me?"

Now standing up and bent at the waist, Abigail stepped backward and shoved her fluffy tail into Jackson's face. Though the wolf was seated, she was at the perfect height to lean back and allow his cock to sink inside her stretched walls.

She paused to carefully lick the pads of her paws before she began to manipulate her furry clitoris. "Please fuck me again, wolf. She wants to be filled. The animal inside needs her belly to grow with life."

Standing in the doorway clad in only her stilettos, the divine goddess snickered as she crossed her arms beneath her enormous breasts. "I see that someone's animal urges and lupine mind have taken over, and the need to reproduce is driving her. No longer is our precious little Abigail the foul-mouthed lesbian that she was just hours ago."

Her tail still raised in submission, Abby dropped down onto Jackson's entire length and hiccupped with delight. Running her paws feverishly over all six of her hairy nipples, she began to sing a song without a tune as she simply sat atop the enormous cock and touched her body with relish.

Shaking her head with false amusement, the blonde she-wolf assessed her group of captives. "Nathan, you are to fuck Genevieve again. Jackson, that filthy slut is all yours. Do whatever you like with the ladies, but you will fill their bellies with your progeny. Do you understand? And, if I may be so bold: hurry the fuck up! I have an outrageously beautiful male waiting in my bedchamber with the cock of a god, and all of this kinky fuckery has made me desperate for his creamy essence."

Jackson didn't bother to nod, instead he locked his hands around Abigail's middle and began to use her like a ragdoll. Her sex was so stretched and ravaged by their hours of debauchery that there was no more resistance as he shoved his entire length up into her womb. Her labia, coated in an overgrown mat of fur, dangled open to welcome his intrusion and he felt little friction as he moved her atop his length. Uninspired by this lack of constrictive warmth, he allowed his fingers to palpate all of her nipples, inspiring her body to release a series of pheromones that caused his wolf to crawl toward the surface.

With her legs wrapped around his hips and his hands pressed to her lower back, Genevieve wanted to tell the world about how right it felt to be back in Nathan's arms. His beard hairs tickled her sensitive nipples as he sucked at the pebbled flesh, eliciting a series of breathy moans from her surprised lips as he gently rocked inside her walls.

As their hungry eyes locked while she rode his cock, Genevieve had a bizarre epiphany. Surely had never truly been a lesbian. Yes, she adored Abigail and loved spending time with the other she, their sexual relationship was little more than mutual convenience. Whereas Abby was talented and knew how to deliver pleasure, the wolf's body felt right, like home. Her girlfriend had always felt like a peaceful escape from the demands of their pack, but she had never managed to evoke the emotions in Genevieve that Nathan brought with his very first touch.

As he feasted reverently on her flesh, she pressed a kiss onto his freckled nose. "You feel like home."

"How disgustingly sweet." The Alpha snorted as she tossed herself down roughly beside the couple. "Have you fallen tits over heart-shaped ass for the handsome Nathan?"

The glowing teen was unable to respond as Nathan captured her lips with his own and offered her a passionate kiss. Gently rotating her hips in his lap, he fought to bring her as much pleasure as possible given the circumstances. In another life, perhaps, he might have been able to offer her something more than a fuck inside a jail cell. But, for now, he was as much a slave of the twisted but stunning Alpha as her packmates appeared to be. Still, his heart longed to show the little female that he shared her warm sentiment.

Leaning into the wolf and placing her sharp chin onto his shoulder, the blonde cooed. "Do you think that this will be the time?" she inquired as she licked the sweaty dew from his neck fuzz. "Do you feel ready to fill my precious Genevieve again?"

Her dainty hand reached around the other she-wolf and down between the wolf's meaty thighs, cupping his balls and feeling them tighten in her grip. "I think we are close, Genevieve," she laughed. "His balls are drawing tight, my little lesbian. Soon he will spray his fluids all over your--"

White fireworks exploded across Genevieve's eyelids as the Alpha's ridiculous and lurid words touched off something fierce inside her body. As she crested dangerously close to the edge of orgasm, Nathan moved his hips in a way that caused his root to rub roughly against her clit and she was catapulted into the abyss. She felt him follow right behind her into that lovely black void of sin, his body quaking as he filled her womb with a triumphant howl.

Before her eyes were even open again, she heard her queen begin to applaud. "What can you smell, pet? Tell us if she is carrying your spawn."

Still fighting to catch his breath, the wolf's face pressed into Genevieve's collarbone and he inhaled deeply. Three times he fought to find the aroma of a tiny wolf, but it wasn't until his fourth drag that he recognized the taste of fertilization on her skin. "She's pregnant," he smiled with pride.

Wrapping his strong arms beneath her breasts, he lifted her off his slimy cock and placed a delicate kiss onto her lips. Glowing with fatherly pride, his soulful eyes memorized the landscape of her flat stomach as he pressed the flat of his palm to the smooth skin. "You're carrying my pup," he informed the beautiful she. "Thank you."

"Congratulations!" the Alpha forced a cold kiss onto the other she-wolf's head. "Nine months of agony and then you shall be free to do whatever you like, my little one. What a rapturous day!"

Strutting her disgustingly feline elegance, the blonde rose to her feet and pivoted on her heels before spinning to face the other couple. Abigail was splayed out on the stone floor in a giant X, Jackson's body smothering her as he shoved his length between her thighs. In this, the pair looked like animals as they rutted on the ground and emitted a chorus of moans and growls that echoed throughout the basement.

Tapping the toe of her PVC heels on the stones and caressing several of the nearby bars, the Alpha signaled the wolf lying at her feet. "Have you filled this little slut again, Jackson?"

Abigail emitted a high-pitched chirp as he thrust so deep that her entire body lurched forward. Her shift had progressed throughout the past hour or so, her body now resembling that of a human-wolf hybrid. Fluffy ears stood proud atop her gray head, and a regal snout capped with a leathery black nose held a place of pride in the middle of her face. Her teats were all erect, poking out from her marled gray fur and rubbing violently across the cold stones.

The blonde dropped down in front of the buried she-wolf and smiled tenderly. Cupping Abby's muzzle, she spoke softly. "Sweet whore, I want you full with a litter. Now," she began as she glanced back to the other couple, "perhaps we should tag Nathan in and see if he can move this along. I am a queen and I do not have all day," she snarled.

Genevieve shivered against Nathan's side. Holding tight to his comforting warmth, she could not stop herself from begging. "No, please."

Collared and spelled as he was, he had no choice but to obey a direct command from the sensual beauty, but his wolf and their heart belonged to Genevieve. He envisioned himself lying on his back as Abigail trembled atop his length as a look of pure pain crossed the redhead's innocent eyes as she cupped her rounded belly and watched. Tears cascaded down her snowy cheeks as she gasped for breath, a hand protectively placed over their growing offspring. Sadness welled inside his chest and he felt his erection finally beginning to deflate.

The Alpha's expression was sheer amusement. "I see," she purred as she gawked at the pair of lovers. "Well then. As Genevieve has shown herself to be a loyal member of this pack, and has taken on the burden of motherhood, I shall respect her wish to keep you to herself."

Approaching the pair and lording over the exposed wolf, she smirked. "You may spend this time with your little teen wolf, but do not take this kindness as a promise of your future, pet. There will be others, other breeding sessions, and you will perform for me when I demand it of you."

He and Genevieve remained silent in one another's arms as Jackson suddenly hopped up onto his feet, Abigail wrapped around his middle like a clinging koala. Standing in the center of the prison cell, he supported her beneath her fuzzy thighs and bounced her several times atop his length. By the fifth thrust, Abby emitted a series of shrill cries as he began to pant. Roaring deep inside his chest, he pumped several thick streams into her pussy.

Held aloft for the umpteenth time, Abigail's entire body began to shake violently as her ears and tail disappeared back into her Lilliputian frame. Blue also began to seep back into her hair as she mewled, pressing both of her hands to her abdomen and issuing an elegy of sadness. "It's done," she whimpered, her voice only partially wolf. "It's taken."

Sniffing the air like a bloodhound, Jackson nodded in confirmation. "There's more than one."

"Oh?" The Alpha cocked her head to the side and touched her bottom lip. "A litter, perhaps?"

Inhaling a trail down her chest as her lupine nipples began to melt back into her flesh, he lifted Abby into the air and took a long drag off her abdomen. "At least three, possibly four."

"I see you have been blessed with the gift of multiples, pet." The blonde laughed as she eyed the miniscule she-wolf squirming in Jackson's arms. "First Willow and now this lucky slut."

Pausing, she flicked her wrist and addressed the spell that hung thick in the air. "Hold her mind in stasis." Turning to the guard who had silently reappeared outside the cell, she frowned. "Hilda, please escort this filthy whore to Circe's chambers. I wish to have her collared immediately so that she will not attempt to harm herself or the precious lives growing inside of her. Do you understand? If you fuck this up, it will be your head on the chopping block!"

Mumbling beneath her breath, Hilda entered the cell, took Abby's exhausted and cum-soaked body from Jackson, and disappeared back upstairs.