Emfael Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oblivious to the threesome occurring just feet away, Abigail yowled as Jackson repeatedly pistoned inside her. Grinding her roughly against his thick knot, he caused her cries to escalate as he emitted his own bestial bark while depositing yet another batch of his seed deep inside her convulsing womb. She screamed at the feel of his warmth filling her, violently attempting to tear out the bars and make her escape as he continued to shoot his neverending release against her cervix.

When his viscous cum began to leak from between their conjoined bodies, a spasm rocked her thighs and they began to tremble. "Please," she hiccupped in a hollow voice.

"Fuck her again."

The stunning goddess issued her decree without looking away from Genevieve and Nathan. She was now completely nude, her dreadlocks pulled up into a top knot to avoid being entangled as her heavy breasts pressed against the steel bars. Attempting to rub her clitoris against their cage, she continued to knead the teen's perky breasts as she snorted derisively. "She's not yet with pup and I want her belly full, Jackson. I want to hear her really scream this time! Make her sing for me!"

Trying to swim through the haze that had enveloped her along with the wolf's penetration, Genevieve reached out toward her trembling girlfriend and issued a plea. "No. Please let her go. She took his seed, she did what you wanted. I'll stay. I'll allow Nathan to fill me with a dozen pups, but please let Abby go."

"That's very sweet, my loyal one," the blonde purred condescendingly. "But your lover needs to understand the error in her ways. Pregnancy is apt to teach her a thing or two about crossing her Alpha, particularly with that teeny, tiny body of hers."

Abigail whimpered with trepidation as her towering lover dangled her precariously by the ankles before lowering her onto her hands and knees on the floor. By placing pressure between her shoulder blades with a muddy foot, he lowered her face down to the cold stone as he squatted above her. Like this, he eyed her clenched asshole and fought to clear the urge to hear her screams as he forced himself inside the too-tight crevice.

Glancing at the exposed curves of the luscious Alpha bitch, his cock twitched at the sound of her instructions. "You may put her into any position, my pet, so long as you fill her womb. Once she is with pup, then you may explore all of her lovely holes as often as you like."

Calling his partner back to the surface, Nathan's voice reverberated against the shell of Genevieve's ear. "How do you feel?"

"Full." The word slipped from her lips before she could fully process his question. The pressure that had built inside her sex was magificently horrifying, something she had never experienced before. Focused on drinking it all in, she had lost touch with her surroundings as she gripped the black bars for support and allowed her mind to go entirely blank.

The sounds of Jackson and Abigail's flesh violently slapping together, Abby's cries echoing with each pile-driving thrust, sounded so far off now that her mind was actively focusing her own experience. She sighed as Nathan's rough and calloused hands gently supported the underside of her soft breasts, weighing their jiggling heft as his cock pulsated deep inside her walls. It felt magical, inspiring a shiver to travel down her spine and ignite a waterfall of moisture in her sex.

Suddenly, electric pinpricks exploded across her entire aura and she was writhing helplessly as delicate fingers rubbed her swollen clit. At the same instant, a thumb wedged itself inside her and began rubbing the wolf's thick shaft. Mewling as her womb was further strained by the added pressure, Genevieve pressed her tingling breasts between the bars and felt her Alpha's equally rigid peaks rub against her, silk caressing silk as the two she-wolves purred with contentment.

Her face was like that of an innocent cherub now that her endless blonde locks were pulled back and, for once, she wore no makeup, the queen's voice tickled with its proximity. "How does it feel to take your very first wolf?"

She purred as she leaned closer and kissed the younger female through the bars. Still pressing her heavy breasts against the other she's, she sucked Genevieve's pale bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled hungrily. "How does it feel to finally lose your precious virginity, my sweet?"

The eroticism of the moment--impaled on a strange wolf while making out with the sexy Alpha--inspired Genevieve's eyes to roll and display her sclera. Mindless, she allowed Nathan to grip her hips and slam her body back onto his root and the Alpha's wiggling fingers. Forcing her to take his entire length with each thrust, a lupine howl bubbled up from his diaphragm and he pressed his weight into her back, trapping her against the bars of their cage. Suddenly stilling inside her, his fiery breath blasted across her neck while he managed to rasp out a series of expletives as his entire body began to tremble.

"Your lover is about to fill your womb."

The blonde explained as she withdrew her thumb but continued to rub her fingers over Genevieve's throbbing clitoris. Her tongue flicking over one of the other she-wolf's erect nipples, she moaned as she returned to rubbing her clit along one of the horizontal bars. "Can you feel him trying to fight his shift, to stop the knot from taking hold? How do you think it would feel to have his body transform inside yours, my sweet?"

"Won't. Hurt. You."

The wolf managed to grunt before his large hands grasped wildly at his cage and his tendons began to pop beneath the skin. Quaking as he fought for control, he felt the telltale sensation of his cock struggling to achieve its full, animal girth as he twitched inside the young she's soft body. His face was a map of agony as he realized that the crazy blonde had the power to force his shift mid-coitus, and he feared that such a move would bring great harm to his inexperienced lover. Snarling at the meddling female, he tried to coax his beast back into submission, fighting back the need to knot the poor little thing.

"Cum for us, show us your wolf."

She urged his beast with her words as she massaged his aching balls with her palm. "Cum deep inside her virgin womb and fill her with your litter. The air is thick with your beast, pet, I can taste it! He wants this sweet little creature to birth his pups, to feed his young with those perfect tits."

Laughing at his obvious pain, she cupped his hairy sack as he poured his energy into fighting back his impending shift. The resultant explosion of sound that bellowed from his lips was monstrous as he felt the collar steal control, his root beginning to balloon inside the teenage she to form an airtight plug.

Her entire frame was jarred as his length nudged something so deep that a painful spasm detonated between her thighs. Warmth spiraled outward and Genevieve's legs became jelly, her entire body saved from collapse by the captive's quick reflexes. As he held her close, his erection remained so unimaginably deep, their combined fluids trying to leak from her gaping cunt but staunched by his wolf's biology.

She was barely aware of the clapping, of the Alpha's mocking voice congratulating her on a job well done as she finally became aware of the slimy warmth oozing down her thighs toward her trembling knees. Trapped in such euphoria and battling to swim through the heady fog, she barely noticed when she was hoisted off her feet and eventually deposited into a pair of unfamiliar arms.

Awareness was slow to resurface. When her mind finally caught up to her eyes, Genevieve was staring straight ahead into the neighboring cell. There she met Abby's feral leer as her girlfriend knelt on wet stones in front of the bearded wolf, her lover worshiping his straining length with her passionate oral caresses. Lying across the cold floor, Nathan had folded his arms behind his head as Abigail happily cleaned her girlfriend's sweet juices from his thick cock. Slurping at each little rivulet of cum, the she-wolf feasted hungrily, her focus solely dedicated to her work.

Something tugged at her heartstrings and brought a dewy sensation to her tear ducts as Genevieve watched the lovely wolf reach up and cup her girlfriend's cheek in the palm of his hand, tenderly appreciating her beauty as she finally straddled his hips. The sight of his perfect cock sliding between those velvety folds, and the sound of Abby emitting a series of kitten purrs and elated squeals, was pure sex.

Drugged as she was by the visual pornography, the sound of Jackson's deep voice nearly made Genevieve jump. His tone was so full of need, he implored her to pay him some attention as she watched her lover begin to ride his brother. The fact that she and Abigail had swapped locations finally sunk in as her brain processed the presence of the wolf's monstrous hands on her naked hips.

Tenderly attempting to position her over his still very firm length, he pressed a soft, playful kiss onto the tip of her nose. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked in the softest baritone that she had ever heard.

Mind still fogged from experiencing the loss of her virginity and repeatedly playing a giddy voyeur, she managed to drunkenly nod her head. Staring back into his comforting brown eyes, she bit her bottom lip and tried to ignore the sensation of her nipples rubbing against his hairy chest. "I think I blacked out."

"You did." The Alpha's voice boomed somewhere in the distance. "But this is natural, my sweet one--many of us females are overcome upon our very first knotting. Alas, unlike this filthy whore, you did not squirt. Now be a good girl and allow my sweet Jackson a chance to experience your wiles. That is, unless you wish to watch Nathan debase this problematic kitten at my command?"

Following the sound of her honeyed alto, Genevieve's eyes began to widen in shock as she fully processed the scene. Still lazing on his back, Nathan watched heatedly as Abigail, her body coated in a downy layer of dark fur and her elegant lupine tail swishing around behind her, rocked atop his length. Circling her hips languidly as a drunken haze veiled her expression, she leaned forward to allow several inches of his glistening tumescence to slither from her pussy before pouncing back down with a childish giggle.

Standing over the wolf's bearded face and beginning to lower herself into a squat, their Alpha had the look of a sly fox traveling across her lips. "Nathan, my pet, will you be a dear and use that tongue of yours to make your queen very, very happy?"

Feeling Jackson's penis tapping at her sore folds, Genevieve dropped her gaze away from the kinky threesome. Her curiously fearful eyes traveled downward to assess the titanic wad of flesh, its plump helmet oozing pre-cum over her navel as the heavily-veined monster drummed a beat against her abdomen. Hesitant, she accidentally leaned backward and was forced to place her hands onto his knobby knees for support as she gasped.

"You don't have to take it all." He promised her, his whispery soft voice creating its own spell.

Those immense hands were still wrapped around the soft curve of her hips as he gently rocked her body, allowing his length to leave a trail of slime over her porcelain skin. "You're so soft," he smiled shyly and it was both boyish and adorable.

Like a magical summoning, the statuesque queen appeared in the cell beside them, her movements gracefully choreographed to display each of her sumptuous curves. Taking a seat on the rotted old piece of wood that served as both a bench and a bed, she grinned lasciviously. "Are you excited to be impaled on this extraordinary penis? I promise that you will not regret your time with this exquisite creature, as I have sampled his wares for myself. Haven't I, my scrumptious?"

Eyes dilated and beginning to bleed to ebony, the wolf glanced at his queen. "When the Alpha and I shared the witch?" He questioned, as though he had been informed of the memory but had not actually been present at its occurrence.

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Yes, pet. When I allowed you and Christopher to fill all of Willow's holes, swell her belly with your pups, and then fill my holes with your magnificent dick. Do you not remember tearing my ass open wide? It was the largest gape that I have ever achieved and I thank you for that."

Genevieve's eyes widened in horror. "I've never had anal."

"And neither shall you today." Her Alpha promised with another one of her venomous smiles as she lowered herself onto her knees between Jackson's muscular thighs. "Shall I take my own pleasure from this wolf before he fills your beautiful body?"

Failing to wait for a response, she offered her delicate hand to Genevieve, who stood and stepped away from the wolf. Now with clear access to his body, the Alpha leaned forward and began to kitten lick up and down his shaft. Her breasts dangling low with every movement, she applied a layer of saliva to his purpled flesh before she began to nibble at the corpulent head. Genevieve observed in wonder as the graceful she began to bob languidly up and down, impossibly taking more than half of his substantial length down into her throat.

Thrilled to give her voyeurs a show, she rotated her hips and rubbed her clit as she repeatedly choked herself loudly on Jackson's shaft. Unashamed to spew webs of crystalline saliva down onto her heavy breasts and rub them all over her erect nipples, the Alpha pulled off his penis with a loud slurp and choked up a wad of pre-cum. "Such a good boy," she smirked at her prisoner. "Such a good wolf to gag his queen with his enormous size. Are you ready to take Genevieve now, pet?"

With these words she urged the younger she-wolf into a reverse cowgirl position, then dove between her thighs and licked across her dewy mound. The taste of Nathan's ejaculate had clung to the teen's dense red curls, and it caused the Alpha to moan with her salty discovery.

Echoing her queen's vocalizations, Genevieve whimpered with pleasure as the other she-wolf continued to direct her. Patting the younger she's pussy and stroking her clit with a thumb, she urged her to raise herself up to hover above Jackson's length.

"Facing like this?" The redhead was surprised at the suggestion that she turn her back on her lover, but oddly titillated at the thought that she would be able to watch the two wolves fucking in the other cell as she was once again filled.

The Alpha made a dry snort. "Yes, my innocent. A wolf does not need to see your face when he fucks you. This position will allow your queen to feast on your yummy little slit as Jackson fucks the shit out of you. And I do quite enjoy licking the fresh essence of a male from inside another female's sloppy cunt."

Beneath her, the male shivered with anticipation at these words as he began to carefully arrange Genevieve's young body into the position he desired. Holding her safe in his arms, he carefully repositioned himself at the end of the bench so that he'd be able to thrust deeper with his hips. When her labia kissed his swollen glans, leaving behind a patch of her moisture, the instantaneous pleasure elicited a shiver in Genevieve, despite her being heavily focused on her girlfriend's movements.

Kneeling on her hands and knees in the center of the other cell, still in a partial shift, Abby screamed wildly as Nathan molded his much larger body over her back and viciously rutted into her gaping sex. Like animals, the two fucked wildly, fluids violently splashing from her vagina with each of his deep thrusts. Lost in his rhythm, the beast overtook the wolf as he plowed Abigail over and over, each movement bringing another bellow from between her parted lips.

As a haunting rumble began to rise up from the wolf's depths, the Alpha glanced over her shoulder and cheered her pet on. "Good boy! Punish that bitch! But you must seed her," she urged him. "Fill her body with your pups."

His bass growl was sheer animal as he grunted "Twice." Grabbing a handful of Abby's marled locks, he yanked a large tuft backward and unintentionally exposed her lupine ears as he wrenched her up onto her knees. Holding her tight against his chest, he grunted. "Twice she has failed me!"

Abby sneered as she began to paw at her pudgy nipples. "That's your fault, useless dick!" she cackled as she reached between her thighs and squeezed his heavy balls. "All of you males are worthless pieces of shit. You can't even complete a simple task, can you, wolf?"

Their queen's joyous laughter rang out as she gripped Jackson's throbbing length. "Be nice, Abigail. It's not wise to anger a lover while he is still inside your sacred temple. You would not want the beast to decide to tear you apart from the inside, would you?"

Her words touched off a firestorm that rocked Nathan's bones and brought a spasm to his spine. Plowing into the diminutive female, he bruised her hips with his grip as he felt his tendons writhing inside the cage of his flesh. When his knuckles finally popped, he growled, quickly realizing what was happening; that crazy Alpha had managed to touch off a partial shift. And while his entire physical form was struggling with the frustrated need to embrace his truest form, there appeared to be only one organ that had responded to the magical taunt.

Her adorable, furry ears stood erect atop her head and twitched wildly as Abigail's hands slid over her sweaty ribcage, clawing at her own almond flesh as she began to whimper. "Oh goddess," she shook her head feverishly and began to tremble in the wolf's arms. "So much bigger," she keened. "It's knot, it's knotting--"

As the bulge at his root began to grow, his member elongated and applied monumental pressure to the she's once tight walls. Her vaginal muscles constricted and shoved in an attempt to combat his attack, but her hybrid form was no match for his beast. Before long, her nonsensical whining turned to desperate pleas as his knot doubled in size. This forced him to remain locked in place as she flailed chaotically, her struggles only causing a denser mat of fur to flow down her back and whiskers to shove up from her top lip.

Her eyes wide with shock, Genevieve mewled as she took two inches of Jackson's intimidating sex while watching Abigail fall deeper into her shift. "Why is she changing?" She cooed as she tossed her long, silken waves into the wolf's handsome face and thrust her breasts forward, cupping the sensitive flesh.

Lithe legs spread wide, her ankles locked behind the male's meaty thighs, the younger she lost her words as the Alpha continued to suck hungrily at her swollen and ravaged clit. "Perhaps you should focus on the gorgeous piece of meat invading your teen cunt," she warned in a dangerous tone.

Wrapping her fist tight around Jackson's exposed shaft, she smirked cruelly. "Do not be so concerned with that dumb whore!"

As her dainty fingers guided the male's length deeper into Genevieve's walls, the redhead yowled and thrust her ample bosom forward once more. Her furiously erect nipples pointed toward the ceiling as she rode nearly half of Jackson's length, gyrating her hips to provide clitoral stimulation as the Alpha's attention began to wander.

"Touch yourself," the male's soft voice urged. Reaching around her hip, he pressed two of his calloused fingers onto her sensitive bud and caused the she to gasp.

Her entire body trembled as she watched her queen step into the neighboring cell. Dropping to her knees and positioning herself behind Nathan, the curvy blonde ran her hands up his muscular backside and then slapped his firm ass loudly. "Fill her," she demanded as she spanked the wolf a second time. "Knot her!"

Abigail parted her lips and began to make a series of chirps and barks, her aural abilities overtaken by her animal. Her paws had grown in and were scraping at stones as she attempted to crawl out from under the still rutting male.