Emilia Clarke - Queen of Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to." he said, crouching down and opening her legs. "I just gotta fuck you one more time." He kneeled on the very edge of the couch and held his cock against her slit, flirting with her by entering just the tip for a few moments before she took over and guided him inside. He fucked her slowly at first. Emilia put her hands under her knees and pulled her legs in tight to her body, opening herself up for him. Her tits pooled in her chest, rolling around like waves as he thrust inside her. Then he fucked her hard, going balls deep with each plowing he offered her. She moaned out in ecstasy as he filled her up, returning to rubbing her clit when the POV angle returned, the camera man leaning over Lucas to shoot directly down on her body and pussy as he fucked her.

He was moaning louder now, like it was almost painful to hold on any longer. His hair was slick with sweat that ran down his forehead and swelled in his eyebrows. "Cum on my tits." she almost screamed at him, leading him to his end. "I want you to cum all over my tits."

He moaned out expletives and drilled her roughly until he could no more. He let out a long groan and backed away from her, and with that Emilia slid back onto her knees and looked up at him. The camera found its angle of the impending show, taking a moment to focus in first on her tits as she cupped her hands under each one and pushed them up for him. Lucas jerked himself into oblivion and then moaned out that it was time, before shooting three thick ropes of cum onto her chest. The first two found her left breast so he aimed at the other for the third. He leaned in closer to squeeze the last of his cum out, and it dropped in smaller strings before landing on her skin. With thick cum covering her chest she reached down to catch some on her forefinger, before bringing it to her lips, tasting his load again. She rubbed some more into her skin as Lucas ran his hand through her hair.

There was a little more to this story though, so she couldn't rest yet. She got to her feet, and pushed Lucas away from her. "I knew you were cheating piece of shit." she told him, crouching down to grab her tank top. She ran it over her chest, cleaning some of the cum up.

He seemed to laugh at first, but then Amy burst through the door. Before he could react she began to shriek. "Oh my God Emmy, you were right."

"What the fuck?" he said, his cock softening as the sisters reunited.

"I told you. He's a piece of shit and doesn't deserve you." Emilia said, scowling at her lover of mere moments ago.

"Did you two fucking plan this?" he wailed, Amy beginning to feign tears, leaning in to cuddle her cum covered sister and resting her sad face against Emilia's sweaty shoulder.

"I told her she couldn't trust you and I knew I could prove it."

"You two are fucking insane!" Lucas shouted back, but he was now being pushed out of the front door, unable to pick his clothes up on the way. "I'm fucking nak-." His last words were shut off as the door slammed, and Emilia returned to her sister who was still moping.

"You need to stop picking the worst guys." Emilia said, and Amy nodded wearily. "I'm sick to death of fucking all these guys to prove they're no good." She hugged Amy again as the scene would cut to credits, and that was a wrap.

"Cut!" Carl screamed out, running over to pass Emilia her gown and help her cover up. "Fucking nailed it again!"

Emilia was two for two, and had one left in the bag. Then the industry would open up for her and she would take the rest of it by storm. Her confidence was ever growing and with each day she felt her power surging. This weekend was the most surreal of her life, because not only did she shoot porn but the day before she got to experience the release of her first shoot. This was the life changing time she had prepared for, and she was more than ready.