Jennifer Lawrence - Cuckquean

Story Info
Jen fixes her jealousy issues. With Natalie Dormer's help.
20.1k words
4.74
29.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn 2018.

One thing about the Lodge that I always thought was part of the appeal for those that came to it, was the fact that it could fulfill so many specific purposes. Anya Taylor-Joy originally came because she wanted to be somewhere off the beaten path. Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner came because they wanted somewhere private to fuck each other, as did Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen. Emilia Clarke wanted some no-strings-attached sex without fear of the paparazzi getting photographic glimpses of her dating life. Natalie Dormer was invited by Emilia Clarke, purely on the basis that she knew Natalie Dormer loved sex and would have fun, and oh boy did she.

Natalie Dormer was the type of guest at the Lodge that I found hard to believe until we actually interacted for the first time. It's strange. You see these gorgeous women in films, tv, in photos on the red carpet, and you think to yourself that despite how gorgeous they are, there's no way they could ever live up to the fantasy you have in your head. Then I met Natalie Dormer, who knew exactly what she was getting into, and loved it. Sex with her was intense, to say the least.

But back to my original point, which was the reasons why they came to the Lodge in the first place. It was Natalie Dormer who brought up the subject of Jennifer Lawrence to me. Natalie and Jennifer, having met on the set of the Hunger Games sequels, had a special type of friendship. One that was based on them keeping each other apprised of their sex lives. Natalie showed me the text thread they had going. It went back years. They would text each other whenever one of them got laid, even if it was just regular sex with a boyfriend or something. Better yet, it got into detail about what they did. Some of the texts were very blunt, consisting of nothing but "He ate me out, doggy style, I sucked his cock and he came." or "rode his cock to wake him up." Some of them were more elaborate conversations about things like the female orgasm, tantric sex, what acts they considered degrading and wouldn't do (spoiler alert, there weren't many).

But, after the topic was originally brought up, Natalie got into more detail about it. Jennifer's problem in all her relationships? She had major jealousy issues. To the point that she didn't even want her boyfriends to watch porn, because then they'd be looking at another girl. Natalie and Jen had talked about it at length, and Jen knew that it was a problem she needed to finally get over. And so, Natalie and Jennifer brainstormed a solution that would help Jen work through the issue. As you might have guessed, it involved Jen coming to the Lodge. It also involved Natalie coming to the Lodge at the same time, but more on that later.

Natalie and Jen planned everything between themselves, and then ran it by me to make sure I was cool with it and I could play along. The way the plan was explained to me by Natalie was that Jen needed something akin to a roleplay to help her work through her feelings on the subject of her jealousy issues. So, we were going to act out a scenario where she was forced to confront these things head on. The plan was laid out with the following steps.

Step 1: Jen and I meet at the Lodge and make sure we hit it off and are comfortable doing this.

Step 2: Jen and I begin to "play" boyfriend and girlfriend. Pretending we're a happy couple. This helps Jen get into her role so the next part is more effective.

Step 3: Natalie comes in, playing the other woman that I "cheat" on Jen with.

It sounded so simple when put like that, but when the time came the actual interactions became much more complex. If you remember anything I previously mentioned about Jen, you might already have a sense of what this means. But I don't want to tell the whole story up front.

Jen came up on a Friday, when no one else was scheduled to arrive at the Lodge. I was waiting for her arrival at the time Natalie said she would get there, and right on time, I spotted a green jeep pulling up the driveway towards the house. As soon as Jen stepped out and I saw her in the flesh, I began to get even more excited than I was before. I took a long look at her as Jen looked up at the house, shifting her keys from hand to hand. She was wearing tight black jeans, gray sneakers, and a loose-fitting gray v-neck. Her blonde hair was let down, and left to its naturally curly state.

When I opened the door and waved, Jen immediately smiled and waved back. Then she quickly scooted forward toward me.

"Hi," she said with a genuinely genial smile. She walked right up to me, extending her arms before she got there, and then came in for a very friendly hug.

"Nat told me loads about you of course," she said as we pulled away.

"Under the circumstances, I'm glad she did," I said casually.

Jen's mouth cracked into a knowing smirk as she looked at me like she knew me, "Yeah."

She trailed off for a moment, seemingly in thought, until I guided her into the house. We walked inside, her jingling her keys back and forth between her hands as she looked around the entryway.

"Nice," was all she said as she walked in.

"Do you want to go somewhere? That we can talk?" I said, for lack of a better idea.

"Yeah let's," Jen said as we started walking.

The two of us went to the lounge, where I poured from the first bottle Jen pointed at, making her a gin and tonic with lime, and myself a bourbon. Then, we both sat on barstools right next to each other, turning our heads to the side to talk to each other.

Then we started talking. Jen was so easy to talk to it was like we'd already met. We weren't even discussing what she was doing here yet, we were just shooting the shit about things like life in LA, where we had traveled to, what we do for fun, etc. We talked all through the first drink easily, never losing steam in the conversation. It was when the conversation turned to her filming X-men that things took a shift.

"And then I'll be done wearing that blue shit forever..." Jen summed up as she began to take the final drink in her glass.

"Until you star in the live-action remake of the Smurfs," I said with just enough smarm to make her laugh. Jen snorted into her glass and had to take a second to keep herself from laughing her drink out of her mouth.

When she stopped laughing, she put her glass down, and then rested her head on her hand as she turned to look at me.

"You're cute," she said, not holding back her smile.

"You're cute," I said back with more insistence than she did.

We looked at each other a moment, and I could clearly see from the look on Jen's face the kind of thoughts that were running through her mind. She was sizing me up, combining what she was seeing now with the previous things she'd heard from Natalie. I was wondering which things that Natalie texted were in the forefront of her mind. Was Jen thinking she could ride my cock to multiple orgasms like Natalie once told her she did? Or did she want me to go down on her until her legs went numb, like Natalie texted another time?

"So you wanna do this?" Jen said as she spun in her stool, pointing her whole body to face me.

"Very much," I said as I turned as well.

Jen slid forward on her stool, leaning forward as her hand came up to my chest.

"Sweet," was all she said as her hand grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled it forward.

We leaned into each other and kissed, with Jen pressing her lips against mine really hard. She stepped forward and off her stool, standing up and pulling her body into mine. My arms wrapped around her waist as we kissed again, and Jen wrapped both arms around my shoulders. The kisses continued, as I began to move my hands around her back. After a few more, my hands slid down, and then began to run up and underneath her shirt, feeling the soft skin of her lower back.

"Mmm, hang on," Jen said as she talked between two more kisses.

We both stopped and looked at each other a second, and then Jen slid back a few inches.

"Let's hold off for a moment, so we can actually start this right," Jen said.

"Alright," I agreed.

Jen took a step back, releasing her arms from me and then smoothing her hair behind her shoulders. She still had that smile behind her eyes, advertising how excited she already was.

"Alright," she said, steadying herself. "I'm gonna go out and come back in. When I come back in, we're officially in a relationship, got it?"

I nodded, "Exactly."

"K," Jen cracked another smile, and then turned and hustled out of the room.

I watched her leave, noting the shape of her ass in her jeans with some satisfaction, and then reached back behind the bar. I refilled my glass, and sat there, waiting for her to reappear. She stayed out for about a minute or so, and I wondered if she had actually gone as far as to actually go outside and reenter the entire house. How method was Jen's acting? I had no idea.

"Baby?" I heard a voice call from the hallway. "I'm home!"

"I'm in here!" I called behind me, turning and looking to the door.

Jen reentered the lounge, seemingly having put herself in a more comfortable mindset. She had put her keys down, and she was also now barefoot. As soon as she saw me, her face turned right back into a big, beautiful smile. Jen quickly skipped across the lounge as I turned in my stool to face her, and soon we were right back where we were a minute ago, kissing while we were wrapped up in each other.

"You started happy hour without me?" Jen said as she looked down at my glass.

"No, haven't touched it, I was just waiting for you." I said with a wink.

"You jerk," Jen said with fake anger, snatching my glass and taking a sip.

"How was your day?" I asked as my hands gently rubbed her back.

"Uneventful enough that I don't feel the need to talk about it," Jen said. Then her hands ran down my arms as she started to back up and pull me with her.

"At least I don't need to talk about it right now..." Jen said as she began to pull me out of my stool. I got up and let her begin to lead me out of the room.

Once we were through the door of the lounge back into the foyer, Jen turned and gave me a very knowing look, biting her lip as she did. She stopped in her step, leaning back into me and planting another kiss on me as she did. Her hands reached over my chest, and then quickly down to my pants to feel my cock through them. Jen grinned as I slipped away and kept walking, taking the opportunity to take the lead to make sure we went the right direction to the bedroom. She quickly gave chase, and it turned into both of us practically racing to the bedroom.

Jen caught up with me right as I opened my bedroom door. Surprisingly, she came at me from behind, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me along the back of my neck and around to my ears. Her arms went down lower, wrapping around my stomach and then sliding underneath my shirt to feel my chest as we walked together into the room. She was half pulling it up when I turned around, and as soon as I did, she pulled it up and over my head entirely.

"Mmm, yeah," Jen said as she stared at my chest in appreciation.

She came at me again, pressing both hands against me as she almost literally pounced at me for another kiss. She pressed herself into me so hard I was taken aback for a moment, but then I saw the look in Jen's eyes and saw how into it she already was, and I joined in. I reached down and grabbed her by the backs of her thighs, hoisting her up and against me.

Jen let out a very excited gasp, and then wrapped her legs around me as she gripped my shoulders. She leaned down for another kiss, but was stopped by me pulling at her shirt. Jen immediately took the hint, and pulled her top up and over her head without a moment's hesitation or tease. A satin black bra was revealed as she leaned down and began kissing me again. I returned them as best I could as I walked us over to the bed, and finally sat Jen down at the end of it.

Jen landed on the bed with an excited bounce that tossed her hair in front of her face. I stood up straight again in front of her as she quickly fixed her hair back behind her ears. Once her hands were free, they went straight to my pants, opening them as she looked up at me with that same perky smile. My pants hit the floor before she even looked down, but Jen left the boxer-briefs I was wearing alone. She felt my quickly-hardening cock through them, and then turned around and crawled further onto the bed away from me.

I gave chase, just like I sensed she wanted, and got onto the bed after her. Just as she reached the top of the bed, I stopped her from moving further by grabbing the waistband of her jeans. Jen giggled and straightened herself up onto her knees as I closed in, and I pressed myself against her from behind. This time it was my turn to wrap my arms around her and touch her from behind. I let my hands run up her stomach, over her bra to feel her tits, and then back down to her pants.

Jen tipped her head back and exhaled with an aroused sigh as I began to kiss her along the neck again. My fingers grabbed her pants and opened them quickly. While one hand went back up to her tits to touch them through her bra, my other hand slid down inside her pants. I felt a pair of panties underneath, but I slid my hand underneath them to reach directly down to her pussy.

"Ohhh, baby, yeah..." Jen gasped as she felt my fingers tease her pussy, and then turned her head back towards me to kiss while I touched her.

I let my fingers run over her pussy, not sliding inside it, but just rubbing over it a few times. Jen was already noticeably wet, and the few motions of my fingers left the tips of them wet. It also allowed me to notice how smooth Jen's pussy was, which was very, very smooth. Touching it with just my fingers, even before I saw it, had me really wanting to get my mouth on her as fast as possible.

Jen moaned sharply as my fingertips rubbed up her pussy to her clit, and then she looked at me with another grinning bite of her lip. She pulled my hand out of her pants, and then brought my fingers to her mouth, where she sucked the tips of each one with a very direct tease. When she was finished, she giggled to herself, and then fell forward onto the bed, bending over and then sliding down onto her stomach.

She didn't stay flat on her stomach for long, quickly whipping her hair to one side of her head as she turned to look to look back at me. She put her hands down like she was about to do a push-up, but then all that she pushed up was her ass, lifting her hips off the bad and putting it right up in front of me. I came closer again and hooking both hands around the waist of her jeans, and then began to work them down and off her hips. Jen's ass came into view, only partially covered by a pair of black panties.

Once I had yanked her jeans off the rest of the way, I leaned down to her again. I began to take my time. As I began to kiss along her exposed back to her hips, teasing that I was going to pull her panties off right there, Jen gave an excited, aroused sigh of appreciation. My hands groped over her ass and down to her thighs, touching her everywhere I could and making sure my hands got familiar with her body very fast.

The idea that we were 'playing' that we were in a relationship made this first encounter all the more interesting. In the 'script' we were to have amazing sexual chemistry, so I got to wondering if Jen was really enjoying this? Or was she just an amazing actress? I pushed the thought out of my mind for the moment as soon as I saw Jen turn around to face me as I straightened myself up.

Jen lay back on the bed, seductively running one of her feet against her other leg and showing off hot fit she was. I took a moment to appreciate the slightly thick but still athletic build she had, and how she looked in just her bra and panties. In one word, she looked amazing. As we locked eyes again, I bent back down and began to run my hands up her bare, smooth legs. Jen lifted one of them up, putting her foot against my chest and allowing me to run my hands along her calf up close.

"I love how you touch me," Jen said as she narrowed her eyes at me, intensely staring.

"I was about to start touching it another way," I said as my head went down and I began to kiss up her leg.

"No," Jen said as she pulled her leg away with a saucy glare.

"No?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jen sat up in bed, looking up at me again as she grabbed the waistband of my boxer-briefs, and teased pulling them away.

"No, it's my turn to go first today," she said.

Jen pulled my boxer-briefs down, letting my cock whip out and harden fully right in front of her face. She bit her lip as she stared, and then grabbed it with both hands. She lightly stroked it with just her fingers, and then I watched her lick her lips the entire way around in a slow circle as she leaned in.

"Lay down," she said as she pushed me back.

I did so, and Jen pulled my boxer-briefs off the rest of the way and then tossed them off the bed. Then, she sank onto her stomach between my legs, putting herself right above my cock as she looked down at it hungrily. There was a moment where she just stared, a pleased smirk on her face, as if she was feeling satisfaction in the moment that she owned my cock and it was all for her. Of course that was just part of the act, as I had fucked 2 other women this week already.

Jen put her fingers out, and touched the shaft of my cock with the tips of all of them. With the slightest touch, she tipped my cock towards her mouth, and then connected her lips to it. She parted them slightly, and then slid them over the tip in a slow motion. I watched her begin, and then she turned her eyes up to me as she stopped. As she kept her lips in the same place, holding the tip, I felt her tongue begin to circle it inside her mouth. She kept doing it, and then I saw her tongue slip outside her lips as her licks got wider and looser. She finally released her lips and then made an exaggerated licking motion all around the tip.

She finished circling the tip with her tongue, and then lowered her face to run her tongue up the entire shaft. After that, there was no more tease. Jen slid her mouth down onto my cock and then pushed herself down deep on it. I moaned from the initial feeling of going to far into her mouth, and she held it there for a moment until she brought both her hands to my cock as well. She began to pump my cock with her mouth and both hands, stroking it upward and letting her hands close over the tip before she slid down and put it back into her mouth.

The double motion of her both sucking and jerking was getting to me fast. Jen was not being shy about letting saliva roll off her tongue onto the tip of my cock, and every time she went back down her hands used it for more lubrication. I moaned a little louder, catching Jen's attention. She looked up at me again. Even with my cock still in her mouth, her eyes were smiling with excitement. She kept her eyes locked on me and her mouth halfway down my cock while she jerked with both hands.

"Fuck," I breathed out hard as she kept going. "I love the way you suck my cock."

Jen quickly lifted her mouth off my cock with a slurpy smack. She rolled her head to the side and brushed her blonde hair with it, and then looked up at me again with a giddy smile on her face.

"Do I need to stop?" Jen asked as she just barely put the tip into her mouth and slid her tongue against it again. "So I don't make you cum too fast again?"

"Just a little more, please," I said.

Jen giggled to herself and slid her mouth back over my cock again. This time she kept her hands off it, instead just sliding her mouth up and down. Even if she did make me cum, I knew I would be hard again in no time with the way she was going at it. Jen pumped her mouth up and down a few times, and then pushed herself up onto her knees. She delicately put her hands on her thighs and sat back, before she beckoned me up toward her. I got up and stood above her, my cock level with her mouth. Jen held her grin and then slowly opened her mouth while sticking her tongue out.