Emily and Her Mum and Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily and her mum and dad are now joined by uncle David.
3.1k words
4.61
10.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,147 Followers

Emily loved her Saturday night fuck sessions with her mum and dad. Of course in between she would masturbate regularly but it was the Saturday sessions she enjoyed the most.

She would get fucked by her dad and then again by her mum using one of her vibrators or dildos. Then it would be time give them both oral and her favourite was to suck her dad off and keep his spunk in her mouth and then smear it all over her mum's cunt and make her cum.

During the week Emily and her mum would find time to have fun with Mary's vibrators but not tell her dad about it. She felt there was something special about keeping it secret.

As they sat down for dinner one evening Mary said, 'uncle David is coming to stay for the weekend. You like him don't you Emily.'

'Yes, I do like him but he's going to spoil our Saturday nights,' Emily replied.

'Our Saturday night fun can be any night, even tonight if you wanted it,' her mum replied.

Her dad got up and said, 'I'll clear the table, explain everything to Emily.'

Mum and Emily went into the lounge and Mary said, 'one of my first boyfriends was dad's brother David. He taught me a lot about sex and made me realise how good it was. After a while we split up and I started going out with dad. The trouble was the sex wasn't very good and I started having sex with David while still going out with your dad.'

'David met auntie Sarah and I married your dad. But he still wasn't as good as David and I masturbated 2 or 3 times a week. It turned out that Sarah didn't really enjoy sex and David and I started having sex together.

David confessed to auntie Sarah who was fine with it as she really wanted sex a couple of times a month.'

'I then confessed to dad who was upset but understood and could accept my lover being David. After one session with David, your dad asked me what we did. I explained in detail and we ended up having the best sex we had ever had.

He then asked if he could watch me and his brother. I asked David and we agreed he could. It was incredible, dad was so aroused and I ending having a threesome with them. The feeling of a cock in your cunt fucking you and you sucking another cock in your mouth is unbelievable. You really must try it.'

'You might not remember but when you were younger uncle David used to come and stay most Saturday nights. We'd have a threesome downstairs so as to not wake you and then he would sleep in our bed. I'd go to sleep with his cock inside me and wake up with it still there and erect. He'd then fuck me while dad watched. He calls me the family slut, which I have to admit I like.'

'The other thing I loved was when I would suck dad off and he'd cum in my mouth. Then uncle would fuck me while I swirled dad's cum around my mouth. If he made me cum before he did I'd suck him off with my mouth still full of your dad's spunk. It was wonderfully messy.'

'So that's why uncle David is coming on Saturday and I'm sure you'll love it.'

Mary said. 'David is very good with his tongue and loves to lick a hairless mound so I thought we'd go and get waxed tomorrow. There's a place in town with this lovely little Chinese lady called May. What do you think?'

Emily agreed. When she went to bed Emily was very horny just listening to her mum talking about uncle David. She put her hand down between her legs and started playing with herself imagining what uncle and her dad were going to do to her. She quickly had a very satisfying and messy cum. She sucked her cum off her fingers and fell asleep. In the morning Brian went off to work and Mary and Emily went into town for their waxing.

They walked into the shop and the receptionist said, 'good morning Mrs Warner, we've got May and Alvin working this morning.'

'May please for me and my daughter,' Mary replied.

This very pretty little Chinese lady appeared and took them into a side room. Mary explained that she and her daughter wanted full waxing. Mary went first and took her skirt and panties off and lay on the table.

May started rubbing the wax on her and said, 'do want a full or part wax?'

'Full wax please,' Mary replied.

'Are you going on holiday,' May asked.

Rather hestitatingly Mary said, 'No, actually my brother in law is visiting and he loves a hairless mound.'

'Is he going to see it then,' May asked.

'Yes, I am going to have sex with him and my daughter Emily here will also,' Mary replied.

'Where is your husband?' May asked.

'He will join in however he wants,' Mary replied.

May said, 'I can see that just talking about is arousing you. You're getting rather damp down there. Why not let me give give an oil massage while I prepare you for your brother in law.'

'Yes please,' she replied.

As she dripped some oil onto Mary, May said, 'tell me more about what you're expecting from your brother in law.'

'Emily, why not take your mum's bra off and play with her tits while I massage her,' May said.

Emily didn't hesitate, she had played with her mum's tits many time and loved pinching and squeezing her nipples.

As May rubbed the oil into Mary, she opened her legs and said, 'my brother in law is bigger than my husband and more experienced lover. He also has a wonderful tongue action and he is a repeat cummer. Oh fuck, the more I think about it the hornier I get.'

Emily had now removed her mum's bra and was playing with her nipples and sucking them. Mary was now breathing heavily and panting while May had two fingers inside her and rubbing her clit with her other hand. Mary couldn't hold back any longer and had a wonderfully intense climax.

Then it was Emily's turn. She stood up and took her skirt and panties off and her mum removed her blouse and bra and Emily lay on the massage table completely naked. As May started waxing her she asked Emily, 'so what are to hoping or expecting your uncle to do to you.'

'Obviously I want him to fuck me. I've only been fucked by one man before and that's my dad. Mum says uncle David is bigger so I'm looking forward to being fucked by him. Mum also says that uncle is a good licker and as I've only been licked by mum and dad I'm looking forward to uncle doing it,' Emily said.

May finished waxing her and asked, 'do you want the oil massage like your mum?'

'Definitely, please,' she replied. As May dripped the massage onto Emily's private area her mum started playing with daughter's nipples. They became erect immediately. Emily opened her legs as May massaged her. May asked, 'what about sucking his cock?'

'That's one of my dreams. I want my uncle to fuck me while I suck my dad's cock,' Emily said.

May replied, 'That's my favourite in a threesome.'

Mary was sucking her daughter's nipples as her cunt juices were flowing so strongly. May had two fingers in her wide open cunt and she leaned down and sucked her clit.

Her orgasm just went on and on and on. It took a while for her to recover and she got dressed and went out to the receptionist to pay.

'How was that Mrs Warner?' she asked.

'Wonderful, we both loved it,' Mary replied.

The receptionist said, 'right, let's sort out your cost. You had a full waxing. Did you have the oil massage and did you have any toys?'

Mary said, 'Full waxing, oil massage but no toys.'

'For both of you the cost is £92,' the receptionist said.

Mary paid and they drove home. On the way Emily asked, 'have you ever had Alvin for your waxing?'

'Yes, and other services too. With Alvin he gives you a very erotic full body oily massage, and I mean full body. He is naked from the waist up and wears tight white trousers and as he massages you become more and more aroused and you see the outline of his big cock through his trousers. There is just one thing you want. He is more than happy to give it to you.'

The rest of the day they tried not to talk or think about uncle David. When Emily went to bed she really felt the need to masturbate but managed to hold back.

Uncle David arrived late afternoon. Mary opened the door and let him in. They kissed passionately and went into the lounge and hugged Emily and shook hands with his brother.

They sat a chatted for a few minutes and Brian said, 'I'm going to make some coffee why don't the two of you show David his room. I'll take about half an hour with the coffee.'

David followed Mary and Emily upstairs to a bedroom. Mary said, 'we've got something to show you.'

Mary looked at her daughter and they pulled up their skirts to show they had no panties on but more importantly they were completely shaved.

Mary said, 'I know how you like using your tongue on a hairless mound so we thought we'd do it for you.'

David walked over to them and as they were standing beside each other he put a hand down and felt them. He was amazed at how wet they were.

He said, 'Wow, a delicious hairless wet cunt. My favourite type. Now I suppose I'd better let our little Emily see what she's got to look forward to.'

He took his trousers and underpants down and his erect cock sprung into view. Emily couldn't take her eyes off it. She thought to herself no wonder her mum preferred David to her dad. He was much thicker and longer and she wanted it there and them but knew she had to be patient.

They went down to join Brian and have a coffee. They sat and chatted and David said to his brother, 'I know how you like the feel of ladies underwear so I've bought you a pair of Sophie' soiled knickers. I fucked her the other night and wiped her cunt with her knickers and told her I was going to give them to you.'

He handed them over and Brian put them to his nose and sniffed them and then licked her dried cum.

They ordered a takeaway meal and afterwards they all went into the lounge and Mary and Emily sat either side of David on the sofa. David lifted their skirts and exposed their bare mounds that Brian didn't know about.

Brian said, 'I think they both need a good licking.'

'Followed by a good fucking,' added Emily.

David knelt on the floor and Emily opened her legs. She was soaking wet. He slipped one, then two fingers inside her while his tongue flicked back and forwards against her clit. Her mum took her blouse and bra off and exposed her enlarged nipples. She bent down and sucked one deep into her mouth while her dad joined in on her other side.

Emily was in heaven as she had both nipples being sucked, two fingers deep in her cunt and her clit being licked. She knew her climax was coming and she screamed out as her most intense orgasm ever thrashed through her body.

But of course her three lovers weren't going to stop there. One orgasm merged into a second and then a third one. Uncle stopped sucking her clit and started running his tongue up and down her slit and even put his tongue inside her.

One of his fingers was moist with her juices and he slowly eased it into her arse hole. She was unsure about it but the pleasure with her cunt being licked soon outweighed the discomfort. In fact discomfort soon turned to pleasure as she started to enjoy the feeling.

Her cunt was soaking wet and her cum and juices were flowing out into her uncle's mouth.

Mary said, 'we need to go up to the bedroom I really need some attention. I need dp.'

They headed upstairs and the men knew what Mary meant. David lay on his back and Mary straddled his cock and it slipped all the way in.

What shocked Emily next was when she watched her dad lubricate his cock and then her mum's arse and easily slipped all the way.

She had David fucking her cunt and her husband fucking her arse. Emily watched in amazement.

'Play with mummy's nipples,' she begged her daughter.

Emily loved doing that to her mum and pinched and pulled them as much as she could. Mary was groaning louder than ever as she was being fucked in two holes. All she really wanted was a cock to suck at the same time. Her first orgasm was so intense it just carried on and on, then suddenly she felt her husband shoot his spunk into her arse.

She really wanted her brother in laws cum in her cunt but didn't want to deprive her daughter of his first experience of uncle David's spunk in her cunt and persuaded him to slip out. In truth this was exactly what Emily had hoped for.

However as she saw her uncle's cock totally coated in her mum's cum there was only one place she wanted it. She knelt down in front of him and licked it all the way from the red head to his huge balls. She used her tongue and mouth to clean it and loved the taste of her mum's cum.

Then she was ready for her uncle's cock. She lay on her back and her mum said, 'No darling, try it from behind, doggy style, get on your hands and knees.' As Emily got in position her dad knelt in front of her. His semi hard cock was only inches from her mouth. She realised that she was soon going to have a cock in her cunt and a cock in her mouth.

As she prepared herself, her mum went behind her and took hold of her brother in law's rock hard cock and eased it towards her daughter's cunt.

She rubbed the head of it against her daughter's soaking wet cunt lips and then eased it inside. Emily groaned as it started filling her. Then her mum pushed it all the way in and Emily sort of yelled as she took it all. Uncle David was considerate at first and fucked her gently but the need to cum was intense and he just had to let himself go and he flooded his niece's cunt with his spunk.

Fortunately the viagra he had taken earlier kept him hard and now he could concentrate on his niece's pleasure. Emily now had her dad's cock firmly between her lips and loved licking and sucking it. She was loving the feel of the big hard cock in her cunt and she knew her orgasm wasn't far away.

Her mum had been pinching and squeezing her nipples but suddenly stopped and moved away. She opened a drawer and took out a vibrating butt plug and some lubricant. Emily was unaware of this and while loving the feeling of being fucked suddenly felt her arse hole being oiled. Mary slowly eased the butt plug into her daughter's butt hole and pushed it all the way in. Emily loved the feel and then her mum turned the vibrator on which really enhanced her feelings.

Emily was in heaven, all she wanted was spunk in her mouth and cunt. She had lost count of her orgasms. Mary knew what to do. She started wanking her husband while his cock was in their daughter's mouth. They knew how much she loved the taste of her dad's spunk.

She clamped her lips tight round the head while her mum finished him off and seconds after she felt her uncle spunking into her cunt she felt her dad's cum hitting the back of her throat.

Mary told her daughter to keep dad's cum in her mouth. She lay on her back and said, 'straddle mum's face and let uncle's cum trickle out into my mouth.'

Emily did as she was told and felt his cum dribbling out of her and into her mum's mouth. When it was all out of her she leaned over and kissed her mum and swapped the cum from mouth to mouth. It was wonderfully messy. There was one last thing that Emily's parents and uncle had decided she should experience. That was that uncle David would fuck her mouth. She would be helpless to object. Her mouth would be used as if it was a cunt.

Her mum sat behind Emily and held her still. Uncle David was hard and wanting to cum. Emily was ready and opened her young mouth. As he slipped it in she could smell and taste his and her own cum on it. She clamped her lips tight round the head of his cock and he started fucking her mouth.

Mary held her daughter's head tight as her brother in law fucked slowly in and out of her mouth. Emily loved the feeling of being used. Her mouth was being used as a cum dump. His cock kept hitting the back of her throat. She felt some precum leaking out and then as he speeded up his fucking she felt his cock twitching and throbbing. She gripped his cock tighter with her lips and spurt after spurt of his spunk hit the back of her throat.

As soon as he pulled out Mary spun her daughter round and they locked mouths and swapped cum between each other.

They were all sexually satisfied now and although the original plan was for uncle David to stay the night they decided to stop there and he went home.

Emily woke up in the morning feeling horny and would have liked to have been fucked, so was a little disappointed.

As they talked about the previous evening Emily said how much she loved the vibrating butt plug. Later that day Mary went online and ordered a strap on cock. As soon as it arrived Mary gently introduced her daughter to the pleasures of anal sex.

Over the next few weeks Emily soon experienced the pleasures of double penetration with her mum and dad and when uncle David was there she loved the treble penetration.

Even when she got her first boyfriend she still loved her weekend sessions with mum and dad.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,147 Followers