All Comments on 'Emily and the Neighbour Pt. 02'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Long drawn out, but still formula cuckold story.

Nothing new.

Nothing interesting.

Nothing of value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cucks and sluts.

Should be in fetish or gay, this is not about a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

This just became tedious and repetitive.

Quit while you are behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring cuck garbage

His only question should be how many STD's she has and has she passed them along to him. This is simply another case of a slut not being able to keep her legs together. Why are they married? By now Hubby MUST know he'll never be able to satisfy his wife, sexually, going forward. And given the questionable state of her health, why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? There was nothing clever, original or entertaining about this mess.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great intimate romp for a couple!

Loved every word! Awesome that Chris enjoys Emily's erotic and joyful experiences and how it makes them connect so intimately. 5 big ones!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
She fucked a guy and she liked it:

The taste of his manly cum.

Unlike most stories, Em used Luis more than he did. He thought she was cheating and he got to enjoy that hidden knowledge but the truth is she used him as a living dildo with her hubby permission.

Luis was used and then thrown aside while Chris and Em laughedcaboutvit.

I liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun, hot story.

And it's right where it belongs - Loving Wives. Granted, they're not married, but lots of well-"married" couples aren't.

Never mind the bollocks ... full speed ahead!

Athenais_MarcellAthenais_Marcellover 4 years ago
Ignore the Anonymous twits

Your story was well written and very erotic. I like that Emily was conflicted. I like that she didn't want to humiliate her husband. They are a loving couple who get it that people can be satisfied and happy with consensual non monogamy. I hope you keep writing.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
4 starts for the writing.

Monogamy is not for everyone. And neither is this lifestyle. Too many people get attached to others when the sex is good. Especially women who believe in monogamy and then stray. They go cock crazy and ruin their marriages.

Its sex people. Not love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good for her but why would a man in love want another guy to fuck his wife at all ? She likes what they guy does I can get that but a man knowing another guy is using his wife and she might like it better I can’t wrap my head around. Good read

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES