Emily and The Temple of Nakedness

Story Info
First-time nudist faces fears & rediscovers what they lost.
35.8k words
4.66
16.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily And The Temple of Nakedness

First-time nudist faces their fears and rediscovers what they lost.

-- Bucket List --

Emily and her husband always intended to travel to exotic places but never got around to it. After he died, what started as an homage to him, became Emily's bucket list. She snorkeled in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and swam with dolphins. Each adventure is a little riskier than the last. After bungee jumped off a bridge in New Zealand, she raced camels in the outback of Australia; then cage dived with Great White Sharks before scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef. A half year later, Emily rode on horseback through the Rain Forest of Costa Rica, ascending to the top of one of the country's volcanos before zip-lining back to the base and a fantastic meal of exotic foods followed by a day and a half with the resort's exotic and erotic pool boy. After returning to America to discover the thrill of parachuting (twice), she tried parasailing and hang-gliding, and now, wherever she traveled, if she could, she signed up for one or both.

After filing the empty parts of herself after Daniel died with adrenaline and death-defying adventures, Emily could not understand why there seemed to be a persistent electric nervousness under her skin as she admired the distant snow-capped mountains of Colorado. Emily was familiar with the two-lane mountainous US-550, having traveled at least weekly since it was the only way south of her home north of Ridgeway.

But today was different.

She was also well aware of the recently constructed hedonist resort next to the hot springs she was approaching, as it was part of her job as a construction permit coordinator for the Department of Transportation to process the transportation permits for some materials. And, knowing some of the permits had not yet closed, she wasn't expecting it to be open for business for at least a month, yet it seemed to be. And at least sub-consciously, the part of Emily's brain focused on driving was aware of the seventies-era free-love-inspired sky-blue sign and its puffy letterings warning of the upcoming turnoff having passed it every time she drove south or returned home in the opposite direction.

But this was the first time she intended to slow, stop and make the turn onto the side road and discover what lay behind the newly erected tall fort-like wooden fence separating the hotel-like hedonist resort from the rest of the world. Her unnatural nervous anxiety almost distracted her enough to miss the turnoff. And perhaps it was her unconscious awareness of that familiar sign triggered the rapid braking and abrupt car-rocking stop. Emily's conscious thoughts were too distracted by various anticipated worst-case scenarios and the bees and butterflies in her stomach taking flight, stinging and tickling her from within, to be mentally aware of when to slow down for a never before used turn.

As she waited to make a safe left, she remembered what inspired her to accept the challenge of getting naked and visiting a hedonist resort with the hope of burning off some repressed sexual energies. A combination of an unexpected contest prize in her mailbox, a friendly voice on the phone that stirred her desire to find someone to share her life with, a dare by one of her former co-workers/friends, and of course, her own need to defy a fate worse than death and do something she would never have done before starting her bucket list.

Although being naked was not new to Emily, having become an indoor nudist to keep her husband's wandering eyes on her and his penis inside her during their twenty-year marriage. Emily found being naked all the time for and with her husband enhanced their active sex life. But, being openly naked, with others doing the same, with strangers, was not something Emily had expected to try during her lifetime, and though unverbalized, part of her looked forward to exploring the hedonist lifestyle, provided it was safe, or at least observing other's sharing themselves.

Hearing the morning news commenting that today was National Nude Day gave her one more justification to rationalize leaving work early to take advantage of the contest she had not entered but won and checking off the thrill of a late addition to her bucket list. Emily also considered the free food, drinks, and spa services more enticements, then reminded herself she could always leave since the resort was only ten minutes from her home.

-- Checking In And Checking Others Out --

"So begins Emily And The Temple of Nakedness," she thought as she surrendered the keys to her escape vehicle to the valet in exchange for a small paper receipt. Emily embraced the quantum of comfort seeing the young man was fully clothed and far younger looking than she expected. However, a new world lay beyond the 'Clothing Optional Beyond This Point' and 'Eighteen And Older Only' signs that listed various state and local codes below the warning messages. On the other side of the dark-tinted glass of the resort's entrance, Emily's eyes feasted on the various forms of exposed flesh. She felt like she had entered an adult movie as almost everyone, both guests and employees, wore almost nothing or were already nude. And a few were on their way to becoming naked, most noticeably a short brown-haired woman with stern features wearing a short black dress standing in front of the elevator doors, wiggling out of her black panties while the naked man beside her helped to hold her steady.

Unlike the couple next to the elevators, him sniffing the underwear she had just removed and her stroking his unseen penis, most of the few guests queued to check in wore clothes appropriate for the summer weather. The men were in T-shirts and shorts, and the women wore similar simple or comfortable-looking pullover dresses over bikini bottoms or very short skirts.

During her survey of the lobby, Emily mentally noted that everyone (except those in line to check in) wore a colored wristband. A moment later, she realized she could distinguish between the employees and the guests by the burgundy bow ties they wore around their necks. Emily also noticed the near silence of the lobby, which she assumed was because there seemed to be fewer guests than she expected, which eased but did not eliminate the bees and butterflies in her stomach.

Those guests wearing wristbands not completely naked might as well have been, considering their sheer cover-ups covered nothing. Even the short-haired angry-looking woman who removed her panties wore a short black dress so thin or tight her hard nipples and smallish areolas were visible. Emily also could not resist the temptation to check out the penis tips peeking out below two of the guests' short loose shorts or the openly exposed moving buffet of various sizes, lengths, thicknesses, shaven and furry, circumcised and uncircumcised penises.

"Or is that peni?" she thought to herself.

The check-in process was like every other hotel she had visited, except the clerk fastened a gold and white striped waterproof band around her wrist, explaining it would allow her to open her room and charge anything, not part of her prize package, to her account. After registering the card she used for personal travel for incidentals, Emily returned her wallet to the clutch purse inside her shoulder bag. Like some other guests checking in, she had no luggage other than a large shoulder bag containing an elegant sheer, her phone and tablet, and a charger. Emily also thought to bring extra sandals, one evening gown (just in case), and various sunscreens.

After finding her room, Emily inspected it as she did every hotel room she had ever used. She found it clean and scented with a fresh aroma that complimented the natural grass fields beyond the resort's fort-like timber walls. She also noticed the not unfamiliar fragrances of new construction.

Without removing her pullover dress, Emily checked out the view from her mini-suite balcony. From her second-floor vista, like in the lobby, she found fewer guests than she expected in and around the pool below her, and those she did see were, expectedly, naked or wearing only bottoms or a head shade. After a quick scan of the adjacent lounge chairs and tables, it seemed every other person had some form of hat to protect their faces from the sun.

"That's what I forgot," Emily told herself as her eyes looked down to find an interracial male couple masturbating each other almost directly below her fourth-floor balcony. They had pulled their sunchairs close together, and with their eyes closed to the sun above, each man stroked, caressed, fingered, and lovingly palmed the other man's erection.

As she watched the slow public display of sexual affection, Emily's hand unconsciously worked its way under her dress and past her panties, finding her labia moist and slick from excitement as she watched the two men masturbate each other. The darker brown of the two men had short-shaved or trimmed, tight black curls on his head that matched the dark color of the hair on his muscular chest and below his dark brown erect penis. Emily's fingers found and danced around her clit as she stared with fascination at the pink tip of his dark circumcised penis whenever it appeared around his lighter-skinned curly brown-and blond streaked haired lover. The dark man's lover's penis was almost as long as his but had a much darker, almost purple glans whenever it appeared between the brown man's fingers.

Both men reminded her of Daniel when she first saw him during her freshman year of junior college. Both men had the same firm chest and rippled abs, and the way the muscles in their arms and torso flexed as they stroked their partner was almost the same way Daniel's muscles pumped and pulsated whenever he lay on top of her and fucked her to orgasm during their long passionate marriage.

Two of Emily's fingers found and pinched her clit, wiggling and circling it in sync with the two men stroking each other's erections. Emily almost climaxed when the dark man's penis was thrust up into the air by his hips and firm abs, just before an ooze of cum began to spread between his lover's fingers. The lighter man's hand spread the white cream up and down his lover's penis, then his hand froze, and his arm muscles clenched, and his hand spasmed when his cum began to erupt, shooting up, then falling back onto his lover's dark hand as it squeezed, stretched, pinched, and massaged more pleasure from his lover.

Emily's knees buckled when she orgasmed, staring at the two men's hands as they massaged their lover's cum into the firm flesh of the other's erection as if it were sunscreen. Her dress-protected nipples pressed to the balcony's thick wood railing when her waist buckled forward, raising her climax to another level. She panted but held back any oral expression of pleasure as she rode her climax to the end and watched as the two men sucked each other's fingers clean of the remaining white cream they had extracted from each other. When the two men on the lounge chairs below her moved closer and tenderly kissed, the love they shared made Emily's heart twitch, remembering the same feelings she shared with and for Daniel.

Emily's fingers were thick with her slime as she wiped them on the bottom edge of her sundress. Recovering from her self-induced pleasure and seeing that the two lovers below her balcony were holding hands after they resumed sunbathing, her eyes wandered around the pool, the encompassing lazy river, and the two spas that overflowed into the pool for anyone else sharing their sexual affections.

The number of guests was few, but her eyes stopped on a couple of women who seemed to be putting on a show for their male partners, bouncing their breasts up and down unnecessarily as they swatted a ping-pong ball back and forth across the table. Another woman stretched herself across the corner of a pool table, raising her leg to rest on the table's edge while preparing to make a difficult shot. The locations and shapes of her sun-tan told Emily she was a skier. As the skier pulled back on her stick, preparing to hit the white ball, she dropped her cue, and her fingers spread on the green surface when a man fed his penis to her accessible vagina.

Emily watched the couple fuck, his hips jerking waves through the woman's butt and back as Emily saw herself as the woman and Daniel as the man. It wasn't difficult to imagine as they had fucked the same way many times in a local pool hall he bartended after hours.

After the man finished and the skier lined up her shot again, Emily resumed scanning the resort's building-hidden outdoor entertainment area and the putting green beyond. As her eyes drifted toward the outdoor restaurant, the Cypris Café, in the center of the adult playspace, she imagined that she was not the only voyeur. Sometimes a woman knows when a man is looking at her, and the one she found looking up at her balcony seemed to have an air of familiar confidence in his unbreaking gaze and smile.

She also felt a long-forgotten hopeful stab of electricity, a 'Zing' as Frank Sinatra called it in one of his songs; an optimistic, erotic, and romantic zing Emily had not felt since seeing Daniel shirtless in college.

The man below her balcony wore nothing but a beautiful, happy smile under a white mustache that contrasted with his semi-curly white-rooted black and blonde hair. He seemed slightly older than Emily, but only by a few years. His hair was wet, as if he had recently exited the pool, but not slicked down or sticking to his scalp. He had also covered his nose in a white coating of sunscreen to protect it from the sun.

He was not Tom Seleck, but his mustache reminded Emily of what the star might look like in ten years, as did his distant eyes, even though she could not tell what color they were. The combination of his smile and eyes, minus the mustache, and the shape of his chest reminded Emily of her late husband. Like her dearly departed in his later years, the man watching her watch him was slightly overweight with a puckered belly edge above his belt-trained waist. Unlike her husband, the man below her looking up at her from the pool-side café appeared to have thicker, firmer, and more muscular arms when he turned to reach for a drink on a nearby table.

Even from her elevated vantage point, Emily could tell he had a chest full of thick white, gray, and black transitioning hair. A band of white where his hips, butt, and groin were not as sun-exposed as the rest of him pulled her eyes down to his darker pubic hair and an uncircumcised penis. A thick but not overly-long flaccid member that held Emily's attention for far longer than it should have.

From his position beside a group of equally naked guests sharing a snack plate and drinks around a table near the pool, the man watching Emily threw her a warm, inviting, seemingly genuine smile, then raised his tall thin glass and toasted her. Emily smiled back, nodded, then stepped back into her hotel room.

-- Today --

The zing Emily had felt migrated to her 36D breasts and made her nipples itch. Emily distracted herself and pushed the girlish fantasies dancing in her head out of her mind by skimming the resort's policies and etiquette guidelines. The pamphlet reminded the reader several times that public displays of sex were allowed and expected. Watching was permissible, but touching without permission was strictly prohibited. A sticker on the back of the pamphlet also warned that employees were not allowed to share themselves with guests until the ratification of the New Sexual Freedom Workforce bargaining agreement and the state issued a commercial brothel license.

Emily then watched the resort's amenities channel, reinforcing the idea of seeing frequent public displays of sex and lovemaking, followed by a quick and carefully phrased voice-over reminding guests that the employees were off-limits until further notice. After watching a short film detailing the history and geology of the hot springs and the soon-to-be-open indoor hot springs under the hotel's north wing, Emily looked forward to soaking in the mineral-infused waters. But, it, too, carried a warning that the indoor hot springs were under construction and would be open soon. After a commercial detailing the in-house pampering services, Emily convinced herself to take advantage of the spa and treat herself to a full body massage before exploring the resort's mini-mall and food options.

Smirking as she wondered how full the full body massage might be, even without the union agreement in place, Emily stripped out of her dress, bra, and panties, showered away her half day of work, and mentally prepared to conquer another one of her fears by sharing her birthday suit with the world, or at least with the resort's employees and guests.

An accidental pass of pulsating water from the removable shower head across her hidden clit while she cleaned herself generated a stronger-than-expected body-twitching response. She raised her foot to one of the shower tub's corners, then purposely aimed the pulsating jets at her finger-exposed pleasure button until she climaxed; twice.

After toweling off and coating herself with sunscreen and giving those rarely sun-exposed areas a second coat, she decided to skip painting herself with makeup, thinking, "If they want to see a forty-something woman naked, then completely naked it will be," turning to admire herself and her towel-dried gold-blonde hair in the full-length mirror behind the bathroom door.

Watching her reflection, Emily rubbed in the white paste-like sunscreen blotting parts of her face below her faded but still naturally blonde hair. The paleness of the cream made her arched thin dark eyebrows stand out, which is what she hoped for since the contrast made her smaller-than-average eyes seem more prominent. As her hands moved down to massage the white residue around her neck, Emily's eyes drifted to her chest. She had always carried larger breasts than most women and considered her 36Ds one of her best physical features.

"They captured and held Daniel's attention in college," she reminded herself, "and many years after," she added, embracing many warm and passionate memories as she lifted and massaged her unrestrained breasts. Caressing and soothing her mammaries, Emily found herself looking forward to her breasts remaining comfortably free of the heavy-duty underwire bra that usually lifted and supported her bosoms at work or when teasing a long deep distracting cleavage between the low-cut neckline of an evening dress or blouse.

Feeling the weight of her breasts in her hands as she massaged her weighty bosoms, she heard Daniel's voice in her head, proclaiming/singing a single word from the song 'Riders in the Sky,' "Rawhide!"

Emily smirked at her reflection as she remembered him teasing, "Head 'em up and move em out," whenever he found her reaching into her bra to rearrange her breasts for her physical comfort or to boost her ego when she wanted to capture the wandering eyes of strangers.

Emily's smile and eyes lowered to watch her hands squeeze her white breasts together, remembering the heat of Daniel's circumcised penis between her bosoms and the thrilling anticipation of his always unexpected ejaculation on her neck or across her face.

Her uterus cramped, but her heart sank when Emily realized she would never see Daniel's penis squirt up close again or his relaxed, satisfied, and comforted expression whenever he snuggled his face into the valley between her breasts. His voice in her memories reminded Emily that her chest and between her thighs were his happy places, filling her heart with love and the pain of lost love.