Emily and The Temple of Nakedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily turned away from the young throuple to see an older thin-faced Latina wearing a chef's smock and corralling her jet-black hair under a tight, bouncing hairnet.

"Almost," Harper replied, then corrected, "Nevermind, here's our other contest winners now."

"Emily," Edward introduced as Harper greeted the two men seen loving each other below Emily's balcony, "Isabela. Isabela, Emily. Isabela is the head chef for the resort. She creates all of the menus and trains and manages the staff."

"Welcome to our final tasting for Sérénité," the brown-eyed woman smiled, speaking with a thick but understandable accent that sounded like a mix of Spanish and French.

Isabela motioned toward the table, asking everyone to find a seat before she reviewed what she and her staff had prepared. Emily found herself in the queen's position, next to Edward at the head of the table. Francesca, then Felix sat to Edward's right, and Harper sat to the right of Emily, followed by Harrison and Hamisi. Emily thought she heard a growl from Francesca when Isabela stripped off her smock, then seemingly went out of her way to drape it over the back of the chair next to Felix, claiming it as her own.

Isabela's confident facial expression did not change as she presented her nudity to the room full of mostly naked people. She seemed to be the oldest and most physically fit person in the room, and that was only because of the long lines that buffered her cheeks from her smirking mouth. With the hairnet removed, her jet-black wavy hair caressed her shoulder and upper back. Her tan was reasonably consistent except for a slight paleness around her small breasts, man-sized dark-red areolas, and firm nipples. Her firm but not washboard stomach was tight enough to aim one's eyes at the faint outline of the tiny bikini bottoms she was not wearing. Her non-existent sun and swimwear appeared barely large enough to hide the vertical strip of black pubic fur that aligned with the narrowness of her outer labia. Unlike Harper's inner labia barely expanding beyond her outer labia, Isabela had long dark-brown flowering inner lips visible through the trimmed pubic fur that brought attention to her groin.

Gareth and Gabriel held Gigi's chair as she sat down across the table from the standing Isabela. With Gareth sitting on her left and Gabriel on her right, Gigi centered the young throuple. Beyond Gabriel, Emily recognized the interracial couple Francesca pointed out earlier as contest winners like her, the same couple she had seen masturbating each other near the pool. The occupants of the remaining chairs remained a mystery to Emily, and she assumed they were un-introduced members of Isabela's staff or the restaurant's wait staff.

"There's some bad blood between them," Harper quietly gossiped to Emily, nodding at Francesca, who glared at the back of Isabela's head as the latter stood before the smock-claimed seat next to Felix's chair.

Isabela leaned over the table, maybe aiming her butt at Felix, as she removed the cloche before her. Holding the silver lid in the air, she detailed the ingredients of the Boeuf Bourguignon she revealed. With the help of the seated wait staff, she then worked her way down the table, summarizing each French-inspired dish as the closest person removed the dish's cover. Emily recognized most of what Isabela described and was relieved that Escargot was not on the evening's menu.

A fire brigade passed everyone's plate around the table, and the plate Emily started with returned with a sampling of every dish Isabela described.

"I want everyone's honest feedback," Isabela asked from her seated position next to Felix, "I will be creating Monday's grand opening menu based on today's tasting."

Emily expected the food to be delicious, and it was. The Boeuf Bourguignon was comforting and luscious, and Emily wanted a bottle of the Cognac Dijon Cream Sauce that came with the lamb chops to take home. Emily tried to remind herself to look up the ingredients for the Potatoes Dauphinoise and was hopeful the Quiche Lorraine was on the breakfast menu tomorrow.

What surprised Emily was how much sitting next to Edward and listening to the various resort and food conversations felt like she was having dinner with his family. Other than herself and the two other prize winners, everyone around the table, including the staff, seemed to be talking over each other, laughing, joking, and providing Isabela with the honest feedback she asked for.

Emily overheard one of the kitchen staff tell a joke about a termite that walks into a bar and asks, 'Is the bar tender here?'

That joke spawned several others, including one of the two winners next to Gabriel joking, "Someone found a hole in the nudist colony fence... the police are looking into it," which one of the wait staff quickly countered with, "My penis used to be in the Guinness Book of World Records, but then the librarian asked me to take it out and leave the building."

The crude but entertaining sexually laced humor made Emily realize that her mind and imagination were constantly following sexual trains of thought, seeing every man's and woman's genitals or reproductive organs as areas she wanted to explore further. Parts of their bodies she wanted to feel inside hers or to touch, taste or explore with her hands, eyes, and tongue. As she rescanned the naked diners at the table, she continued to see their nudity and mentally commanded them to stand up so she could stare at their penises, vaginas, butts, and breasts.

Especially the man sitting next to her, the man that reminded her of her lost love and the reason why the towel she was sitting on felt moist.

Emily forced herself to take a long blink and tried to push the unrealistic adult movie scenarios she envisioned out of her head. Group sex videos she and Daniel used to watch together as they cuddled naked on the couch or in bed and caressed, kissed, and stimulated each other to pleasurable orgasms repeatedly, even after one of them couldn't stay awake.

"Usually Daniel," Emily thought just before her eyes popped open to a long and broad table of naked strangers when she remembered how she used to continue to suck on Daniel's soft penis, even after he had fallen asleep or used a vibrator to pleasure herself as she stared at his unconscious nakedness.

"What's wrong with me?" Emily mentally questioned, realizing the only people around the dinner table touching each other were the ones she knew were in relationships. Emily's observation led her down an introspective mental path about how being naked with other naked people, strangers, had somehow reawakened the long-dormant lust and desires she had tried to repress or deny herself since Daniel died. She could feel her breath quickening, and she turned to look at the side of Edward's face, briefly seeing Daniel before her eyes drifted downward, past Edward's inviting chest, to find what she wanted to see hidden by the tablecloth; his penis.

Her eyes rose to his face again, as her mind exploded with images of what she used to do to and with Daniel, but with Edward's face and his uncircumcised penis.

"Are you ok?" Emily heard someone's voice ask.

Emily silently nodded at Edward before noticing his familiar voice expressing his concern for Francesca when she stood up, collecting the black transparent wrap draped over her chair as she replied, "I need need a moment... alone."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Felix questioned.

"Yes, Please," Francesca's unexpectedly pleading voice replied.

"How's your leg doing?" Harrison asked, "Did the surgery go well?"

"Yes," Francesca nodded as Felix stood, exposing his long thin penis and its grappling hook-like thick purple glans.

Emily felt her insides clench again as Francesca told Harrison, "The doctor said I wouldn't need a new knee anytime soon and recommended a series of steroid treatments after the swelling goes down."

"That's great news," Harper's saccharine voice replied, asking, "Any word on when we can resume our morning runs?"

"Not anytime soon," Felix replied, "It's going to be a while," then turned Francesca toward the exit as he said, "We'll be right back. Don't start dessert without us."

"No promises," Edward replied, then turned to look at Emily.

Edward's handsome hazel eyes silently communicated a strange collection of conflicting messages, some encouraging, some eager, some painful, and others parentally disapproving. The most obvious was his silent and unseen recommendation that she release his penis from her grasp as he removed her hand from his groin under the table.

Emily felt her face blush red, and she whispered her apology as she slowly pulled her hand back across his thigh and onto hers.

His persistent smile leaned forward, and she thought, or hoped, he would kiss her cheek when, instead, he whispered a warning into her ear, "Don't feed stray cats."

When he pulled back, Emily's eyes questioned his message, and his mustache lips quietly said, "Tomorrow... we'll talk tomorrow."

"Speaking of dessert," Edward said to Isabela, caressing Emily's hand under the table, "What culinary confections do you have planned for us tonight?"

"Tomorrow?" echoed in Emily's head as she wondered, "What about tonight? I'm naked; you're naked; we're all naked. Why can't we be each other's desserts?"

-- A Long Night --

Emily's silent question when unanswered, and when Francesca and Felix returned, she seemed less angry, and her resting bitch face wasn't as stern when Isabella began to detail the post-dinner options. Emily sampled most of the desserts; she had always loved macarons, but the fruit tortes and the profiteroles were amazingly delicious. However, the Crème brûlée was the best of the best. The vanilla cream tasted and felt luscious, rich, and decadent. The crunchy caramelized sugar gave it a wonderfully contrasting texture, and the torching of the surface added a bit of theater to the experience.

After dessert, Emily followed Edward and his family of friends as they departed via the restaurant's closed entrance while Isabela and her staff stayed behind. Outside the restaurant's dark entrance, Harper formally introduced the other prize winner, Jerome, a handsome dark-skinned, short-haired man with black curly hair covering his chest that matched the thin mustache above his lips and the thick patch of fur behind his mostly erect, pink-tipped penis. Jerome, the darker of the two men she had seen below her balcony, introduced his plus one, Jaden. A Greekish, completely smooth brown-haired young man who seemed equally muscular and fit as his boyfriend, Jaden. Like her observations of Jerome, Emily could not stop her eyes from noticing Jaden's skin was smooth and hairless everywhere, except the curls on his head, dark eyebrows, or the neatly trimmed nest of fur above his retracted but swaying dangling penis.

The group unexpectedly broke up outside the restaurant, leaving Emily to herself after the throuples, couples, and the singular Edward departed. She admonished herself for seeing everyone's nudity as something sexual or finding it so hard not to at least glance at everyone's genitals and state of arousal. The fears she had silenced before returned as she wondered if they looked at her the same way or if her thoughts and desires were too deviant for the owners of a hedonistic resort.

Emily could not deny the nudity and public sex acts she had seen beyond her balcony, and the unconscious capturing of Edward's penis under the table had reawakened what she once shared with Daniel. Her insides were cramping, and she felt empty even though her stomach was full of delicious food. Emily surrendered to her sexual hunger entering the adult toy store with more than window shopping in mind.

The naked thirtysomething long raven-haired, extensively tattooed woman minding the store had a nose ring and pierced nipples with a short gold chain between them. Through the glass display case, Emily noticed the black elastic strapped G-string the woman was wearing. An ornate silver codpiece separated her pale inner labia and exposed the woman's clitoris behind a tear-drop-shaped pendant. When the woman saw Emily's eyes marveling at the simplistic beauty of the other woman's exposed clitoris, the saleswoman reached down to open her outer labia more, selling the "kiss of pleasure" the bobble created whenever it bounced off her clit as she walked or moved.

"My lover loves being able to get right to me and suck on my clit, too," the smirking woman added as she flittered and rolled the tiny pearl-like teardrop across her exposed pleasure button.

The stimulating jewelry intrigued Emily but was not what she needed to satisfy her immediate cravings. After studying the various long, short, tiny, and massive stimulators and dildos, Emily accepted the saleswoman's recommendation for a pleasuring device that Emily did not have in the collection of toys in the lower drawer of her nightstand. The pink C-Shaped device was intended to be inserted into a woman's vagina and provided vibratory stimulation to both her G-Spot and her clit simultaneously.

Emily was eager to try it but also purchased a low-cost generic silicon rabbit just in case the modern device she had never seen or used failed to meet her needs. Emily charged her purchase to her room tab, and the saleswoman offered a discount if she returned before Monday to purchase the clit exposing and stimulating G-String. Emily seriously considered the discount, then thanked the woman after accepting a free sample of lube.

The walk and elevator ride back to her room seemed longer than she remembered. Emily had the packaging open and was washing her new toys off in the bathroom sink as her insides clenched and begged for something to satisfy the hunger between her legs. She hopped and semi-skipped from the bathroom to the bed, struggling to keep her legs open, trying to push the familiar faux penis dildo inside her while locomoting. Emily tossed the unfamiliar C-shaped toy onto the bed and fumbled with the TV's remote with one hand while trying to calm her enraged genitals with a humming massage of her clit.

Sitting on the bed's edge, she pressed and wiggled the vibrating faux penis between her slick and slimy lip before grinding it against and around her clit. With her insides starting to pulsate with the dildo, Emily scanned the adult offerings, mindlessly selecting the first blonde that reminded Emily of herself in her youth. Then Emily's eyes focused on the white ceiling as she rolled back onto the bed, feeling the penis simulant filling the emptiness inside her with a thickness and depth she had not felt or enjoyed for longer than she could remember.

Her first orgasm was not enough. She huffed, grunted, and forced her vagina to give her that first needed release, but she wasn't satisfied. Clutching the toy with her atrophied kegel muscles, Emily crawled up the bed, then propped herself up where she could work the dildo in and out of her vagina and watch the young bikini-clad blonde on the screen trying to swallow a massive cock. Whenever the adult starlet gagged, Emily pushed the humming toy deep inside herself. It wasn't until her third orgasm that Emily found the buttons on the base of the toy that activated the grinder inside that made the fake penis do more than hum; it began to twist and roll within itself inside her.

Emily moaned loudly as her fourth orgasm felt as if it had vented enough steam for her to start to think about more than pleasuring herself. With her mind a little clearer, she pulled the transparent purple device out of her vagina and looked closer at the control. Emily smirked when she understood why it seemed as if it was tickling her butt. Emily had inserted it into her vagina upside down. She twisted it around and reinserted, slowly, with the V-shaped rabbit ears aimed upward, sliding her clit between the soft petals. The intense vibration around her captured clit brought forth a cunt pulsating and thigh-spasming orgasm, followed by a fifth, sixth, and seventh eye-closing, chest moaning, and whimpering release of sexual satisfaction.

"Even when I'm alone," Emily joked to herself, "I have to sleep in the wet spot."

Feeling somewhat better but wanting more, Emily massaged her clit, fucked her pussy, and hummed her anal ring as she watched what she realized were two men sharing one young woman. Feeding their unnaturally long, thick, and hard cocks to her mouth and pussy. Emily did what she had done earlier, fucked herself with the fake penis as if she were the girl on the screen being fucked repeatedly by two untiring penises. Even though tempted to suck on the faux penis, she didn't, but she climaxed several times. Her most intense orgasms were when she saw the young actress' chest or shoulder blades flush red as she climaxed from what the two men were doing to her, over and over again.

A similar, but not the same, actress starred in the following video Emily selected. She had the same blonde hair as Emily, but her face was much younger, her body less chesty, and her groin shaved smooth. Another actress joined the blonde on the screen before teaming up against a single handsome actor. The plot wasn't worth remembering, but the two women starting the video by stripping and then lovingly caressing each other's breasts before licking each other's vaginas was something Emily wanted to watch again.

After watching the second girl licking the first girl as the man fucked the second girl from behind, Emily decided to try out her new toy, the C-shaped pink contraption that the saleswoman could not stop complimenting or recommending. Being as relaxed and self-lubed as she was, Emily inserted the bulb end into her vagina, and the end of the curve ended up close to her clit. The curved surface of the toy had no buttons or controls, so Emily had to get up and walk with it inside her back to the bathroom. The device inside her felt far more pleasurable than she expected. Even the few steps it took to move from the bed to the bathroom rubbed that magic spot inside her that Daniel found early on in their relationship, then abused as often as he could to make Emily give him orgasm performances as if she were his private sex show.

After scanning the instructions and finding the thumb-sized remote control, Emily turned it on, then almost dropped to her knees. Emily was not expecting the instant wave of electrical pleasure that exploded from within her vagina, expanding to her uterus before warming her legs, then her chest before making her eyes roll back into her head.

While spasming uncontrollably from the non-stop pleasure force-fed to both her clit and her g-spot, Emily pushed down on the arm that caught the edge of the sink, preventing her from falling to the floor. She slowly raised herself to a standing position, then carefully watched her trembling hand command her thumb to decrease the intensity of the stimulation clamped to her clit and g-spot.

Emily looked at herself in the mirror and saw that the white part of her chest matched the same dark red as the tanned part of her chest. Staring at her chest helped to remind her that she needed to breathe, mentally unclenching her chest, exhaling the breath she had been holding, releasing it as a long slow, lip-puckered, and cheek-expanding exhale.

"It's going to be a long night," Emily smirked at her reflection, "A very long sleepless night."

-- Batteries --

Emily felt her chest struggling to breathe consistently. Whimpering high-pitch shrieks spammed from her chest as she stared into Daniel's eyes as his penis pushed, shoved, and wormed deeper into her body. His mad, panicked thrusts echoed inside Emily, rocking her back and forth as his eyes pleaded and begged for release, but he was denied what he wanted while at the same time giving Emily what she needed. Emily almost always experienced a quick orgasm whenever he penetrated her, especially without warning. That microgasm had come and gone, replaced by a repeated injection of warmth into her vagina that spread outward until it reached her clenching fingers. Every withdrawal left her feeling empty, then immediately filled her entire body when his penis returned. As his frustrated need to cum inside her grew more intense, his penis began to kiss her uterus. Not in a painful way, but just enough to make her insides flinch and her body feel more gelatinous than it already was. Emily's building orgasm came at her in thrusting steps. Every faster and faster advance of Daniel's penis inside her staggered her breathing more, made her body flinch more often, and made her tunnel of love clench and contract around his hot fleshy penetration.