Emily and The Temple of Nakedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would think," Emily nodded her agreement.

"I wasn't this way when Felix asked me to marry him," Francesca said, "He didn't know what he was getting into, and maybe if I were, I would have done what Dayanara did to worm her way into Eddie's heart by forcing her sex on him... making him feel loved and wanted physically... something I didn't know how to or would allow myself todo until... until whatever happened to me happened."

Francesca's eyes refocused beyond Emily's eyes before she suggested, "What I know now that I didn't know then is Eddie's language of love is sexual affection. He needs sexual intimacy, but something happened to him when he was younger that stops him from... sharing himself with someone like that unless they initiate sexual intimacy. Dayanara figured that out before anyone else, including me and her sister. There was no way Eddie and I would ever connect like that... my language of love is... action over words... which is how Felix won my heart... twice and reminds me that he is mine and I am his every time he gives me what I need from him without question or hesitation."

"I guess my language of love is sexual too," Emily muttered aloud, "I loved my husband... I gave him my heart and soul, and we had sex all the time... when he'd surprise me by sliding his penis inside me without warning or asking first, I felt wanted and loved, even more so when we talked while we distracted our bodies with sex. As we got older, having sex as often as we did was more than just for fun... it became something more than physical... something amazingly casually intimate."

Emily found herself sharing more than she expected to with Francesca as she verbalized, "The way some people kiss to express their feelings... we fucked for the same reason. And when we did, the walls between us and the rest of the world disappeared. We could, and did, talk about anything and everything... and yeah, we had sex because it felt good, and sometimes we did it to make each other cum as quickly or as intensely as we could because we loved to share that part too. But we also had sex as often as we did because, more often than not, it turned into us sharing our love for each other... we made love by having sex, and sex was how we expressed our love for each other."

Francesca's eyes softened, as did her almost constant stern expression as she looked into Emily's eyes and said, "Thank you. Not many people understand what I'm dealing with is physical and not psychological as quickly as you have. What you just described is what I feel when Felix takes care of my needs... his actions tell me he loves me, and permitting myself to share that kind of intimacy with him as often as we do is me telling him I love him and need him as much as he needs me."

Francesca's tone sounded incredibly sincere and genuine as she said, "I appreciate you understanding what it's like to need sexual intimacy and the physical satisfaction that comes with... cumming."

After hearing her pun in her head, Francesca's serious expression shifted to a playfully proud smirk.

"You're no more of a sex maniac than I am," Emily smiled back, then whispered, "Ever since I leaned over the balcony of my room and saw Jayden and Jerome... loving each other so publicly... and all the penises... or is that peni?"

"Penises," Francesca's relaxed face confirmed, "Or, if you want to use the Latin root, penes."

"Show off," Emily mumble-smirked with her mouth full, adding a garbled "God, this is good."

"It is," Francesca agreed, taking another bite of her bacon.

"Hey," Emily asked after swallowing, "If you're... hypersexual... why are you here? At a hedonist resort. Isn't all the sex too much for you? Or is it some emersion therapy?"

"It was Felix's idea," Francesca replied, lowering the glass of soda from her lips to stare out the picture window, quietly confessing, "I'm not sure if he suggested it to help me or help himself to me; in either case, being here, and feeling what I'm feeling as often as I'm feeling it... makes me love him even more than I thought I did."

Emily fed another bite of food to her mouth as Francesca continued, "You were right. Felix is a very loving husband... more than I deserve sometimes... and I think... being here, investing our time and money into this project, is him saying and showing me he loves me... what he's willing to do to care for me, and my condition."

Emily caressed Francesca's hand before she asked, "Francesca, I appreciate you telling me what you have, and if you don't feel comfortable telling me anymore, I will understand. You're sharing something deeply personal and traumatic with someone you just met."

"We both are," Francesca nodded as her hand disappeared under the table, quietly stammering, "You've shared more than I expected too," as her shoulders and breasts began to twitch and jiggle through a series of low-power tremor-like orgasms.

Emily reached for her drink, sipping as she watched Francesca share her self-induced climaxes with Emily. Francesca didn't stop; her hand under the table found Emily's thigh and dug her clutching fingers into her flesh. Emily ignored Francesca's bending of the resort's rules of etiquette, quietly picking at her home fries while feeling her vagina's increasing state of arousal and admiring how hard Francesca's nipples became and the clenching blush of her neck while she publicly pleasured herself.

"Sorry," Francesca exhaled, releasing Emily's thigh before turning off the quiet humming under the table.

"Well," Emily smirked, "Anytime you need someone to stand guard while you... self-medicate... oh... snap!... that's where you went during dinner," Emily realized, "Felix helped you... when you said you needed a moment alone, he asked if you wanted his help. I assumed you had to take some insulin or something like that, but you needed something else, something your husband could give you... you needed to take him, or let him take you."

"You're as quick and smart as Eddie said you were," Francesca smiled, "And as sympathetic as I hoped. .. Thank you for your offer. I will take you up on it, I'm sure. It's my curse, punishment, penance, and promise," Francesca added.

Emily sliced the last part of her Eggs Benedict in two and chewed one bite while waiting for Francesca to explain.

"I love Felix," Francesca said after sipping her drink, "I will never find another man as understanding as him... except maybe Eddie."

Francesca faced Emily as she confessed, "I cheated on my husband. It was after we were married and before we understood my condition... what my body and libido needed. He walked in on me and my indiscretion, and sometimes when I look at him, I still see the look in his eyes when he saw me naked and sucking on another man's penis."

"No," Francesca said, lowering her head in shame as she confessed, "I wasn't sucking on him... I was trying to get his cock as far down my throat as I could and... and I didn't stop; I couldn't stop myself even after I saw Felix's troubled eyes staring at me."

Francesca exhaled a sad and oddly contented fatalistic sigh before saying, "At first, I thought he was going to go ballistic. Then I thought he was going to cry. Then, while sucking on that other man's penis like I was sucking on a chocolate shake, I watched Felix strip naked and stroke himself hard. He climbed onto the bed, spread my legs, and wordlessly slid his penis inside me. I felt myself moan and cry around that one-night stand's cock as Felix penetrated me, then leaned forward to suck on my nipple."

Francesca's eyes seemed filled with tears, distant amazement, and an intense expression of love as she exhaled, "Felix and that man we've never seen again pleasured me all night long. I could feel Felix's anger as he fucked my cunt, throat, and ass. And I let him do whatever he wanted to me that night, vent what my husband needed to vent as hard and intensely as he wanted for a long as he wanted. And he let me do whatever I wanted to the man with us."

"I don't know what was said between them the next morning," Francesca turned to say to the picturesque view, "But the other man was gone, and I found Felix, naked, sipping from a cup of coffee in the kitchen as I emerged from our bedroom."

"I never felt so ashamed, fearful, and disappointed in myself," Francesca continued, "Staring into his eyes and remembering the night before was the lowest point I ever remember experiencing in my life... and maybe the highest too."

"Highest?" Emily could not help but ask, "How so?"

"Felix," Francesca replied, raising her blushing face to look at Emily, "My Felix demonstrated just how much he loved me when he looked into my eyes from across the kitchen; then, before I could say anything, he quietly said, "I love you, and I am not leaving you. We are not getting a divorce. But, I want us to agree to some addendums to our marriage vows."

"Wow," Emily nodded, "I would hope my Daniel would have been that calm and loving if something like that had happened to us."

"Daniel?" Francesca asked.

"My husband," Emily explained, caressing the ring-less stripe of white around her finger as she calmly and unemotionally explained, "He passed away before we knew it was the start of a Pandemic. And, well, it's taken me a while and a few years of death-defying thrill-seeking adventures, but I think I'm ready to... try again."

"Eddie," Francesca smiled, "Will be happy to know you're... receptive to him wooing you."

"You mean me wooing him," Emily snickered.

Francesca nodded as Emily confessed, "I wasn't sure until I woke from a... an insightful dream this morning... I'm ready. And honestly, Edward reminds me of my Daniel in so many ways... I don't mean just physically. I've gotten to know Edward over the past several months over the phone, and even though I thought I knew him... he's not what I expected in person... better in many ways."

Emily then girlishly leaned forward she said, "I've never had an uncircumcised penis... is there anything I should know?"

"They all work and feel the same to me," Francesca smiled, "But they also all look different, and I feel my insides clench a little when I pull back a man's foreskin to find what he's hiding... its kind of like expressing a woman's clitoris... the ones that are the hardest to get at always to seem to be the most sensitive."

"So," Emily probed, testing the limits of her forming friendship with Francesca, "Is that part of your revised vows... you can enjoy other women but not other men?"

"No," Francesca shook her head, taking the last slice of bacon from the small plate before her, then twisting in her chair to talk to Emily, woman to woman and friend to friend as she said, "Felix proposed, and I accepted that I could have sex with anyone I wanted, man or woman, provided he's there to approve of our shared partners, and participate or at least watch. He likes to watch it sometimes. Masturbating until he's ready to cum. When he's ready, he'll put himself inside me and squirt or cum on my face, or I open my mouth and watch him feed me his cum before he sits back down to watch again."

"That's very understanding of him," Emily nodded, "Understanding of your condition."

"It is," Francesca nodded, "And I allow him the same. He can have sex with any woman willing to share herself with both of us. His understanding of what I need is one of the many reasons why I love him so much and will do anything for him."

While chewing her crispy bacon, Francesca casually commented, "Felix is the only man I allow inside my ass; I only share that part of me with him. And I won't have sex with any man or woman without him being there... with one exception."

"Edward," Emily nodded as she understood Francesca's motivation to be so forward with someone she had just met."

"Your future boyfriend and lover is my free pass," Francesca confessed, "Felix agreed to let Eddie... treat my condition when he's out of town on business or... if I become too much for him. We've never asked Eddie, but Eddie knows about my condition, and I know if I ever needed him when Felix wasn't around... he'd take care of me."

"Aren't you getting ahead of what's happening here?" Emily asked, "Edward and I just met, I like him, and yeah, I fully expect to share his or my bed with him before I go back to my real life Sunday night... there's no guarantee that we'll be more than a weekend of fun. Anything is possible, but I hope I'm enough of a realist not to set unrealistic expectations."

"You can set all the unrealistic expectations you want," Francesca countered, "If you do what I suggested, what Dayanara did, you will define what you two do, when, and how often. Tell him what he needs to hear, then work your way into his heart through his penis... suck him, fuck him, or give him a hand job several times a day, and he will give you his heart and soul in return."

"If I do, and it works," Emily smirked, "I'll share Edward with you whenever you want or need.... but only if I'm there to share him with you."

Francesca smirked as she turned her self-medication device on again, and Emily finished her breakfast, enjoying the rare experience of watching another woman climax up close. When Francesca struggled to eke out one more quiver of pleasure, Emily leaned forward, licking then sucking and gently nibbling on Francesca's closest nipple as she began to rub herself under the table.

Francesca flinched, twitched, and silently spasmed before releasing a long, exhaled purring, "Thank you."

Francesca's breath was still recovering as she turned off the black device between her legs. Emily stared into Francesca's eyes as she forced her body to share a small orgasmic experience with her new friend.

Both women's hands were shaking as they reached for and sipped from their drinks.

"How many others know about your condition?" Emily casually asked as Francesca used her napkin to wipe off her toy and fingers.

"Harper and her throuple," Francesca confessed as she returned the black C-shaped pleasure inducer to its hiding place within her mostly transparent wrap, "They are the swinging partners Felix and I share that I am most comfortable with. But Harper and Hamisi are... of a different generation. They came of age during the free love moment that's taking over, and... they don't seem to understand that Felix and I having sex with them... swinging with them is not something we grew up accepting as normal. It's so... not me to share myself with them so intimately... to be with anyone other than Felix that way. But, I can't stop my body, my libido, from wanting what it wants."

"I think I understand," Emily acknowledged, "Since Daniel died, I've been with a few one-night stands... and seen and watched several orgies... but... I don't think I can do it... you know, join in. Twenty years of being with only one person can make you think that's the only way to share intimacy."

"Eddie's of the same generation you and I are," Francesca stated, "He loves to watch, but... something is holding him back from getting involved with anyone more than once, including Isabela," Francesca added with more than a touch of disdain.

"Harper commented to me at dinner last night about some tension between you two," Emily said, pushing her plate away.

"Harper talks too much," Francesca huffed, "But... she's been there when I needed her... assistance... when Felix was unavailable. She may not understand what I need from her and her lovers or why, but she's always open to giving me what I need when I need it. She also gossips too much for my comfort within what she sees as her clique, but she is discreet outside our family of friends. And professionally, she's good at what she does and far more reliable than you'd think a former cheerleader might be."

"I knew it," Emily chuckled, "Cheerleader, Drill team, or Tall Flags. Had to be one of those."

"She got into cheer after transferring from the University of Cape Town. So much so, she led her college cheer squad to win their state championship two years in a row and placed fourth in the nationals her last year," Francesca complimented.

"Wow," Emily nodded, "I was not expecting that."

"Neither was I," Francesca agreed, "If you didn't hear me mention it before, Isabela is Eddie's sister-in-law, Dayanra's sister. Eddie's kept her close since Dayanra died, and Isabela's tried to make something more of it than Eddie's comfortable with. He's too nice to ask her to stop throwing herself at him, and as long as he doesn't tell her he's not interested and why, she will keep pushing herself on him... or my Felix. She wants what she can't have, and that's why I'm not her biggest fan. She won't take a hint."

"Sounds like you're suffering from big-sister syndrome," Emily teased.

"Maybe," Francesca acknowledged, "Eddie's like a brother to me... has been since college and more so since he and Felix are like brothers... closer than most brothers... almost like we're family... we are a family of friends."

"And you see Isabela on the outside trying to muscle her way in," Emily commented, "And now you think I am too?"

"Yes, and no," Francesca countered, "Isabela, yes. She feels entitled since she's Eddie's sister-in-law. But I don't think you're trying to force yourself into our group or on Eddie. Eddie invited you into our inner circle. We trust Eddie's intuition, and Felix, I, and even Harper respect you for that... more than you may realize. Eddie and the rest of us tolerate Isabela for two simple reasons," Francesca explained, returning to her Spock-like monotone, "She's the best chef any of us have ever met, known, or sampled their cooking. And Eddie thinks he owes her something just because he was married to her sister, but, in my opinion, she thinks she's entitled to more than what Eddie's given her... in my humble opinion, I think Isabela thinks she should have taken over as his wife and lover after Dayanara died."

"So," Emily smirked, twisting in her chair to face Francesca, "I've passed your tests, and now you're trying to give me an edge over Isabela to ensure she doesn't sink her hooks into him before someone else does."

Francesca did not answer Emily's brutally direct question.

Instead, Emily saw a twinkle in the stern featured woman's eyes before Francesca explained, "After knowing Eddie for as long as I have, and the conversations I've had with Dayanara about him, I've concluded he's got a touch of rejection dysphoria. I've seen him walk away from professional and private relationships after the slightest hint of someone not being interested in him or what he has to offer."

"I think that's how I lost him," Francesca quietly said aloud, "We were supposed to go out on a date... several dates but... I was so comfortable with our friendship; I let other things and events postpone those dates for one reason or another ... until he gave up. I wounded his ego by not giving him the attention he needed when he needed it... the type of attention he wanted from me."

Francesca's attention returned to Emily as she advised, "Don't let him give up on you. If you want more than to vent some steam with Eddie, you must show him you want more. And be obvious about it. No subtle hints or flirting until after you're under his skin. Be honest and upfront with him. Tell him what you want and expect, emotionally and sexually. He's a man-child who went through a complex process of inviting you to this resort rather than simply asking you out on a date because he fears rejection. If I had known then what I know now, I might be married to Eddie, sucking his cock five times a day and fucking him every three to four hours to take care of my condition, not Felix."

"But would Edward have been as understanding about your condition?" Emily tried to challenge.

"Absolutely," Francesca did not hesitate to reply, "Without a doubt. But Felix loved me the way I needed to be loved first... through action. He asked me to marry him, and he saved our marriage when my condition almost destroyed it. Eddie is a man of action, but not when it comes to love. He needs someone to lead him toward love and intimacy, which I know now I can't do... not then, and not now."

1...45678...11