Emily and The Temple of Nakedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Emily felt Daniel thrust, hold, thrust, hold, then dig his fingers into her hips and grunt as his penis squirted inside her, she rolled her head back to face the bed as her climax peaked. Her limp body pushed back against his penis, struggling to get him deeper inside her, as her hand reached under to find her clit. When her fingers connected with her external sex button, she screamed her overlapping orgasms into the mattress as Daniel's masculinity grunted, growled, and huffed the release he had been waiting for into her welcoming womb.

Daniel's physical exhaustion pressed his weight down onto her back, and he did what he could to stay inside her as long as he could until Emily, needing to breathe, rolled him off her back. She rolled and twisted to lay her head on his shoulder. Emily kissed his nipple and admired his dark-haired chest as he panted to catch his breath. Emily then watched her hand find, stroke, and caress his slimy uncircumcised penis. Pulling back on his foreskin to expose his purple glans, rubbing her thumb across the sensitive surface, deriving pleasure from making her husband squirm and twitch from her tender touch.

"This isn't Daniel's penis," Emily thought as her hand stroked the loose flesh around her husband's slippery firmness.

She shifted her view, looking up at Daniel, but it wasn't him. His washboard abs were now a slightly rounded stomach. And above that, his chest was sprinkled with gray hairs, not the dark black curls she loved to run her fingers through. Looking up at his glowing face, she wondered, "When did he grow a mustache?"

Daniel's mustache-adorned face and appreciative grin changed as she tried to understand what she saw. Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy as she began to recognize the persistent comforting smile of Edward as sleep tried to take her over. She tried to fight the spreading drowsiness stealing her sight and focus, but it was a losing battle. The last thing she saw and felt before she slept was Edward rolling her on top of his nakedness and the feeling of his reawakened penis sliding back into her slippery and still-hungry vagina.

Emily continued to fight to regain consciousness and eventually won, opening her eyes to find herself on top of and hugging a pillow. The room's air conditioner thumped to life and filled her disappointed ears with the low humming sound of its compressor. She rolled onto her back and then flenched upon feeling the cold softness of the fake penis that had helped to keep her company the night before. Emily removed it from behind her back and tried to turn it on, but the batteries were dead. She then looked for the purple C-shaped toy that satisfied her sexual hunger the night before so well and so often.

"Fuck," she quietly cursed upon realizing its pleasure power was gone.

Emily then relied on her fingers and an adult video of a single woman and two men to finish what her dreams had started. The fading vividness of her unconscious overlapping visions of Daniel and Edward allowed Emily to obtain both the bliss she wanted and the epiphany she needed.

After turning off the TV, she noticed the message indicator was flashing on the phone beside the bed. She followed the instructions, dialed the answering service, and played back a message from Harper inviting Emily to join them for brunch at the Mountainview Tavern at ten.

"Fuck," Emily cursed after checking the time on the alarm clock next to the phone, "It's already ten-thirty."

After a speedy shower and skipping a return trip to her room to get her forgotten hat and sunscreen, Emily unnecessarily pressed the elevator button repeatedly while tapping her foot impatiently, waiting for its arrival.

"Batteries," she muttered, watching the floor indicator ticking down, "Don't forget to get more batteries."

Mercifully the trip down was quick and uninterrupted. A different attractive bowtie-wearing naked couple of women at the concierge were just as aggressively friendly as the couple the day before as they directed her to where Emily could find the Mountainview Tavern.

-- Deeply Personal And Traumatic --

If she had not been in such a hurry, Emily might have seen the sign for the tavern hiding in plain sight on the other side of the lobby. When she entered the log-cabin-themed space, Emily did not recognize any of the few guests in the bar-like restaurant. It was oddly quiet, occupied by only a few guests and low conversations. The U-shaped bar for the snowed-in summer cabin-themed restaurant occupied one side. A row of small round standing tables defended the bar from a surrounding battalion of tables and booths, all facing or having a view of a massive window bringing the outside in, presenting a view of the distant snow-capped peaks of the continental divide.

"I love that view," Emily heard Francesca's monotone voice say from behind her.

Emily turned to find her carrying the same black sheer over her shoulder, covering one of her breasts as Francesca advised, "You just missed them. Eddie, Felix, and Harper went up to the top floor to meet with the contractor. But," she pretended to smile, "Eddie asked me to keep you company until he got back. May I recommend the eggs benedict? Isabela's sous chef makes an incredible hollandaise sauce."

"Sounds wonderful," Emily nodded.

Francesca raised her hand and motioned toward one of the many open tables; then, she slowly limp-led Emily toward the table with the best view of the mountains.

"How's your leg today?" Emily dared to ask as they made their way to the other side of the restaurant.

"Much better," Francesca replied, "Felix insisted I ice it most of the night... and thank you for asking."

"Felix sounds like a very loving husband," Emily suggested as they sat down.

Before Francesca could respond, a twenty-something naked waiter with short dark hair on his head and a thick mound of pubic hair above his medium-length flaccid penis interrupted to hand Emily a menu. Emily admired the view of his fit but not muscular frame as she returned it, staring at his soft penis while requesting what Francesca recommended, with home fries on the side and a tall iced tea.

"Did you want anything?" Emily asked Francesca, feeling the saliva building in her mouth as she studied the young man's presented penis.

"No," Francesca shook her head, tilting her view away from the waiter before changing her mind, speaking toward one of the empty chairs as she said, "Yes... a side of bacon, crispy, and a diet coke."

To Emily, Francesca seemed more relaxed, calmer, and less angrily stressed than the day before. But, as she had the day before, Francesca went out of her way to avoid looking at the waiter or his mouth-watering soft penis and smooth waxed chest above a streak of masculine fur that shot up from his groin to his belly button.

"I'm sure you have... questions," Francesca calmly and stoically stated after the fantastic ass of the waiter departed, reaffirming Emily's assumption from the day before that the taller, thinner woman would have made an excellent Vulcan.

"Yes," Emily replied, "Many, like, will they be coming back soon, and I hope I didn't offend anyone by being late. I like to sleep in on the weekends."

"Understandable, and no, you didn't," Francesca replied, staring at the view out the massive window, "I don't think Eddie knows what day of the week it is. Since the soft opening, he and Felix have focused on a top-secret project on the top floor... the Cypris Club. I'm the finance director and don't know the details of what's going on up there. It could be a restaurant, a dance club... could be an indoor mini-golf course for all I know."

Emily could see that hint of frustration return to Francesca's eyes as she turned to say, "I don't know, and they won't tell me. I know Felix is working with the architect to finalize the floor plans. And Eddie is trying to resolve some permitting issues, but Harper... I don't know. I mean... she is a certified interior designer, among other things, and came up with the resort's theme and décor... so I guess she has a legitimate reason for going with them to meet with the contractor... but it kind of erks me that she's in on the secret but I'm not."

"Harper said she was part of a throuple," Emily's oversexed imagination asked, "Do you think she is looking at Edward to join their foursome... or maybe your husband... do you think the three of them are...."

"No," Francesca subtly chuckled as Emily felt herself blush, "Felix would never do anything like that without me. And yes, Eddie was a little disappointed you weren't here for breakfast. And, no, he's not upset with you. And, yes, Eddie is single. Has been since his wife died several years ago. He's also been a little obsessed with you since you two started to get close talking over the phone as often as you used to."

"Why?" Emily dared to ask, then nodded and once again admired the youthful masculinity of their waiter as he delivered the iced tea she had ordered and the Diet Coke Francesca requested.

Francesca remained silent and seemed lost in thought as Emily tasted her tea. When Emily reached for the pink sugar substitute, she saw Francesca's attention on the waiter's muscular thighs and firm butt as he walked away.

"I never liked the gossip games people played in school," Francesca muttered, returning her eyes to the outdoor view of nature's splendor, "Middle, High, or College. That's what Harper does, not me... but if you need me to, I'll point out the obvious; Eddie's attracted to you... maybe infatuated is a better word... not in a stalker kind of way, more like... more like him being the man-child he is struggling with how to tell a girl he likes that he likes her. I haven't seen him act like he is since... since he met his wife... and he keeps telling me and Felix how much your voice and how you talk to him reminds him of her."

"I was kind of hoping to hook up with someone this weekend," Emily quietly confessed, then contemplated aloud, "To vent some steam... and with all the... activities and nakedness... I mean, the pamphlet said this is a hedonist resort... I suspect the guests are here to do more than fantasize about sex."

"I would hope," Francesca replied, shifting her stare to her dark bubbling drink on the table as she clarified, "But... so that you know, Eddie's not that kind of man... and he's nothing like me."

Emily's curious eyebrow raised before Francesca added, "Eddie hasn't been this enamored with anyone since I knew him in college. Since he met Dayanara, his wife... his deceased wife."

"Enamored?" Emily purred while stirring her iced tea, "That sounds promising... if not a bit old-fashioned."

"I know you two met on the phone," Francesca replied, looking at Emily, "And I also know I haven't seen him this distracted since Dayanara asked him out on a date."

"She asked him?" Emily inquired before sipping from her tea.

"I asked Dayanara what she did to capture Eddie's attention and his heart that I didn't do," Francesca's oddly quiet voice replied, "She said Eddie reminded Dayanara of her father, and he, her father, or more like her mother wore the relationship pants in their family. Dayanara told me she had gone to her mother for advice after Eddie didn't ask her out when she wanted him to... when Felix and I expected him to but didn't. Anyway, Dayanara's mother said her father was the same way, and if she didn't ask him out and explained to him when, where, and what they would do together, Dayanara and Isabela wouldn't exist. Dayanara took her mother's advice and took control of their relationship."

Francesca's stern face looked somewhat cruel when she smirked and said, "Isabela thought, and maybe still thinks, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but she's wrong. At least, she is in Eddie's case. Dayanara knew, or her mother told her what I should have known back then, that the fastest way to Eddie's heart is through his penis... which he has not shared with anyone he cares about since Dayanara died... including me. I've known him longer than anyone except Felix, and since Dayanara passed, the only women I've seen him with have been... compensated for their services."

Francesca unexpectedly reached out to caress Emily's arm and the back of her hand as she spoke into Emily's eyes, saying, "I know Eddie better than anyone... better than any woman. I've seen how much of a distraction you've been to him since you two started talking on the phone to expedite our contractor's permitting issues. And I also know he asked HR to do a background check on you, which he only does when he's interested in someone... very interested... for more than venting steam, as you said."

"A background check?" Emily's confused eyes questioned.

"Eddie's not stalking you," Francesca replied, giving Emily's hand a slight squeeze, "He usually does background checks on people he's interested in hiring. But I think there's more to it with you. After he reviewed your background report, he had me pay for our lawyer's investigator to get more information... that's something he's never asked for before."

"Why?" Emily's voice shifted to a concerned tone.

"I don't know," Francesca answered honestly, "But I do know he's not the kind of man that feels he needs to own his lovers or possess them. That's why I'm telling you what I'm telling you. He's not stalking you, and he's not normally this... creepy. I know him well enough to know he has his reasons, but like with the top floor, he's not telling me everything."

Francesca released Emily's hand but continued looking at her as she said, "You captured Eddie's attention and imagination just by talking on the phone with him. No one's done that since Dayanara. And the only other person to distract him like that... was me."

"You?" Emily questioned.

"As I said before, I don't like playing gossip games," Francesca's parental tone returned, "But I think you and I have something in common... Eddie's unspoken infatuation, and if we do... If you allow me to offer some advice, I might help you succeed where others have failed... including myself."

Emily looked up as the bowtie-wearing naked waiter delivered her meal. As they all played a game of plate placement and food distribution, Emily carefully considered her next question while allowing her eyes to feast on the swaying sausage above the waiter's legs she wanted but knew she couldn't have.

Knowing enough not to ask something childish, like what he's said to Francesca about Emily; instead, Emily waited until the waiter twisted the object of her sexual hunger away and departed before asking, "Why are you helping him.. me?"

Raising her knife and fork to cut into the thick creamy yellow sauce, blanketing the poached egg on top of a thick slice of ham resting on an English muffin, Emily hopped to appear disinterested in the response she was eager to hear.

Francesca's eyes followed the young waiter's butt as Emily said, "You said you were the one that rigged the contest, so I was one of the winners. Do you owe Edward something, or is there something between you two? Sounds like you two were more than friends at some point?"

Francesca silently crunched on a strip of bacon as she contemplated her response. She then turned her attention to Emily as she said, "I'm only telling you what I'm about to tell you because I don't want Harper to tell you first. She's great at what she does but talks too much sometimes and flavors reality with her... limited perspective."

Emily nodded before taking a bite of her meal.

Emily could not stop the orgasmic-sounding moan from vibrating in her throat as the rich buttery flavor of the creamy sauce caressed her tongue.

"Told you," Francesca smirked, "I think I could drink that sauce straight from a glass."

"Umm hmm," Emily nodded, chewing and savoring as her hands prepared her next bite, listening as Francesca said, "Eddie and Felix were best friends before I met them in college. I used to love Eddie... at least, I think I did. But, I also loved Felix... and back then... well, it was one man and one woman. Thruples did not exist then or weren't mainstream enough for us to get together that way. Back then, it all came down to who asked me first; Felix did, and Eddie didn't, and God bless him; Felix is very... insistent that I am still his wife and that he will always be my husband."

Francesca reached out to caress Emily's arm again, waiting until their eyes met before quietly confessing, "I'm a nymphomaniac, but not a sexaholic. I don't crave sex; I need sex. I can't stop thinking about it or wanting to feel and taste a man's penis in my mouth... to feel one or two inside me, or spend a couple of hours intimately sharing what only two or three women can share."

Francesca's solemn monotone seemed disquietingly contrary to the graphic details she had just provided. As Emily stared into Francesca's eyes, she noticed it was the first time Francesca's eyes looked anywhere other than at hers, staring at Emily's white bosoms, cookie-sized pale areolas, and air-cooled hard nipples almost touching the table's edge.

Francesca twisted away from Emily, reaching into a hidden pocket of her black wrap draped over the back of her chair. Francesca withdrew what Emily recognized as a black version of the purple C-shaped G-spot toy that Emily drained the night before. Francesca then seemed to retreat into herself as she checked it for any loose fibers, saying, "If I seem cold or distant, it's because I'm holding myself back, holding back what the lust monster in me wants me to do. And Felix, my poor Felix... he does what he can to satisfy my needs whenever we're alone, even when he can't finish what I started."

Emily watched Francesca reach between her legs, semi-squatting above her chair while sightlessly wiggling the device inside her. Francesca's shoulders shivered, and she inhaled slowly and deeply like a smoker taking a hit from a cigarette right after a quiet hum filtered up from under the table.

Francesca's eyes stared into Emily's, and they almost closed, then slowly opened after her chest flushed red momentarily before telling Emily, "I'm not a sexaholic. I may have most of the classic characteristics, but I assure you, my condition is medical, not psychological."

Emily silently nodded, watching Francesca's upper body clench, and her chest blush as another orgasm fed Emily's table companion what she needed while Emily chewed her breakfast. Francesca's hands returned to the top of the table, and her black fingernails almost dug into the wood surface as she quivered through two more orgasMs. After her third and most prolonged silent climax, Francesca subtly reached down and turned off the stimulator.

Francesca then reached for another slice of bacon as if it were a post-coital cigarette while quietly exhaling, "I can't explain why, and neither can all the doctors I've seen, but what I do know is I wasn't this way until after I came back from my internship at my father's company in Quayder, just in time to take my finals."

"Quayder?" Emily asked, "Isn't that where that oil plant or something blew up?"

Francesca nodded, chewed, then affirmed, "We were trapped in the airport for three days and got back the day before our finals started. To make things worse, I was sick for three weeks with a flu of some kind. For a while, I thought I was pregnant... but I wasn't."

"I thought my finals were tough," Emily sympathetically thought aloud, "I can't imagine your stress. Almost getting blown up, trapped at a foreign airport, and not knowing if you would get back in time for your finals... not knowing if you'd ever get back... and a pregnancy scare. Do you think the stress of all that created your condition?"

"Some of the doctors I've seen think it may have been a contributing factor," Francesca nodded, "But if it was just stress, then, after I graduated, in the top ten percent, while suffering from a flu bug that would not go away, you would think it would have stopped... but it didn't."

1...34567...11