Emily and The Temple of Nakedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's brain stopped thinking and surrendered to wave after wave of pleasure rolling through her abdomen, funneled by her ribs into her neck and head. Her hand worked on their own, reaching under her to find and massage her clit as Edward pounded cock into her from above and behind. Every orgasm Emily experienced overlapped with the previous one; over and over, Emily surfed the waves of pleasure his cock injected into her body. When his cock pushed deeper than ever, then stopped and pulsated within her clenching tunnel of love, she could hear him cursing, huffing, and grunting before she felt his cum squirting into her womb, hot splotches of his orgasmic release that seemed to stick and burn, then soothe the inside of her skin below her stomach.

Edward tied to pull out, but Emily wouldn't let him. Rolling sideways when he tried to retreat until she sat on his lap with his cock still within her. Edward lay on the bed, and Emily planted her feet on the floor, then began to ride his cock. Once again, mentally complimented the bed's perfect height as she bounced up and down on his still-firm penis, wiggling and dancing around on his cock, making the head of his erection scratch the unsatisfied itches within her. She used him as she had several suction-mounted sex toys, fucking herself with his penis while her hand masturbated her clit.

Emily lost count of how many times she came that way, but when she felt her natural lube waning, Emily dismounted Edward and twisted his legs and body around until she could comfortably suck on his cock. It was Emily's turn to allow her animalistic lust and mindless hunger to take her over. She stroked and sucked his cock, taking him deep into her throat, almost experiencing an orgasm whenever she gaged on his width and length. She tried again to make herself cum that way, twice, before having to catch her breath. While trying to normalize her breathing, she licked his shaft, then pulled his cock out of her way to press her face into the crevasse between his balls and thighs. The taste of his salty sweat enhanced her desperation to keep him hard, and she hoped her sucking his balls into her mouth might help make him cum again sooner rather than later.

Emily deep-throated him twice more before they shifted position. Edward rolled her onto her back, then, half-standing, half-kneeling on the bed's edge, he raised her legs and then spread them open. The room-temperature lube Edward pumped around her groin made her flench. He worked the quickly warmed frictionless gell around and between her lips before shoving two of his thick slimy fingers into her hungry cunt. His hand and digits franticly fucked her frictionless pussy, and as Emily vocalized her forced pleasure at the ceiling, her nipples felt as if they were going to explode. Her body was completely limp after he finger fucked her to climax for his entertainment several times. She offered no resistance when he rolled her onto her side, spooning his reawakened penis into her lubed vagina from behind. Her physical exhaustion allowed her to relax and enjoy feeling Edward using her pussy like she had used his cock.

He fucked her until she almost fell off the edge of the other side of the bed, then looked down between her legs to see him pulling out, stroking his cock, and preparing to ejaculate on her thigh.

Emily did not have to try hard to roll off the bed, then twist around to open her mouth in front of his hand-stroked cock. Edward grunted and groaned as he seemed to force his penis to eject the cum within it, squirting several thin streams of cum across her extended tongue and into Emily's mouth. She then sucked on the head of his cock as his hand continued to massage what he could from his shaft past her lips.

Emily opened her mouth, showing him his man's milk around her teeth and tongue before closing her lips and swallowing.

He was still panting and continued to gently stroke his cock as she said, "I love the taste of cum, and I will swallow whatever you give me, and," she added, "You don't need to pull out if you think I'm going to get pregnant. I had the back doors to my uterus tied off when Daniel and I agreed we didn't want to lose what we had by having kids."

"Vasectomy in college," Edward puffed, "Didn't want to be a father like my father was."

"Then why did you... do what you did?" Emily questioned before kissing the head of his penis, "Pull out and squirt."

"Force of habit," Edward panted, "I've been caring for myself for so long... I guess it's hard not to... sometimes, some part of me wants to see my stuff in my lover's mouth or ooze out of them... it's probably a male ego thing."

"So did Daniel," Emily said as she pushed herself upright, "You don't have to pull out if you don't want to... and you can cum on me anywhere you want, except my face, unless we're in the shower. And I hope you and Dayanara were like Daniel and me when it comes to masturbation... he loved to watch me, and I loved to watch him... and I want to share the same with you... I want you to watch me cum while you cum for me... on me."

"Are you sure you're not a reincarnation of my wife?" Edward smirked.

"No more than you're my Daniel," Emily smiled, using her finger to sweep a strand of cooling warmth she felt on her chin into her mouth.

"Emily," Edward said as he sat up, puppy dog eyes looking up at her as he stroked his softening penis, "I want more."

"So do I," Emily replied, staring at his hand, trying to wake his comatose penis, "As soon as you're ready again, I'm all yours."

"Why don't you put on some porn on the TV," Emily said as she walked away, "That should help get you hard again. Besides, I want to see what you like or want... and," Emily turned around before she said, "Lover, I'll leave the bathroom door open so you can hear me and know I'm not leaving... I can block the hallway door with the desk chair if you want to keep me trapped in here with you... unless you're afraid of being trapped with me," Emily teased.

"Thank you for that," Edward quietly replied, "Thank you very much."

-- Something For Dessert --

Emily did as she promised, leaving the bathroom door open, and the mirror above the sink allowed her to see part of the room beyond. Her heart swelled and skipped a beat each of the three times Edward glanced back to verify she was where she said she would be.

When she exited the bathroom, she found he had laid several towels across the bed and a video of a young woman holding her legs back and open as an equally young and attractive man dined on her feminity.

"My turn," Edward said after breaking eye contact with Emily's nudity, nodding toward the bathroom as his hands caressed her breast and his finger teased her nipple before sliding down her side to follow the curve of her butt cheek as he passed Emily in the narrow hallway.

Emily could hear him urinating into the toilet as she sat on the edge of the bed, pinching and pulling on her nipples wanting them hard and firm when Edward returned. She then inspected between her legs for any toilet paper remnants before she lay on the bed, intentionally separating her thighs, hoping Edward would see it as the invitation it was. Emily gently rubbed her hood-hidden clit after turning her head to watch the woman on the screen sliding off the edge of the bed she lay on to kneel before her lover, taking his impressively upward-turned cock in her hands before sucking on its thick head.

When Emily saw Edward's reflection on the TV, the actress was on the bed again, with her butt up and using her hands to open her ass and thighs, welcoming the actor's penis into her vagina. Emily watched the sex act on the screen and Edward's dim reflection applying lube to his mostly firm penis. After he wiped his hand on the towel on the bed, she did not resist or hesitate when his hand pulled her hip, rolling her toward the edge of the bed.

"A little more," Edward asked, pulling her butt and hips closer as she wiggled toward him. She stopped when she felt the curve of the bed below her hip, then inhaled a gasp as Edward fed his cock to her cunt. As before, the feeling of his penis filling her emptiness and the void in her chest made her body clench. Edward's penis filled the parts of her Daniel used to every day, sometimes all day. Even more so when Edward began to slowly fuck her while casually asking, "Were you serious about wanting to invest in this resort?"

Conversations while fucking was something that she and Daniel shared, and somehow Edward had slid into her and the role of her lover, instantly recreating the best part of making love to Daniel. His rhythm, his voice, how his hand caressed her hip, and his fingers playing with her pubic fur as he slowly fucked her felt like she and Edward had been doing what they were doing as long as she and Daniel had.

Emily silently raised her hand, a signal to her past and current lover that she needed a moment. And during that moment, Emily's breathing slowly matched his persistent and steady advance and retreat. She moaned and exhaled her pleasured satisfaction as his manhood occupied, vacated, then reoccupied her womanhood, reinforcing and reaffirming her feminity.

Emily's hand lowered as the rocking waves of each of his slow penetrations echoed waves of pleasured pressure within her body that sync'd with tingles of electricity sparkling up her spine and into her brain.

"Yes," Emily finally said as her hand began to caress, then pinch and pull on one of her nipples, watching the actor on the screen do the same to the actress as he fucked her faster and more urgently than Edward was Emily.

"But," Emily huffed as a jolt of carnal sensuality raised the hair on her arms and the back of her neck, "I want to know what your plan is... how soon do you expect to make a profit and what are the risks... and how much you need."

"I could get used to this," Edward exhaled, "It's like you're her, and she's you... we used to do this all day long... I never thought I could find someone to share something like this with me like she did."

"Me too," Emily sighed, "Daniel and I would lose weekends making love like this... please don't stop... ever, or at least until you tell me everything I need to know about this Temple of Nakedness you've created."

Edward didn't stop; he continued to slide in and out of Emily as he explained how Francesca's condition had inspired the creation of the Cypris Resort. He also detailed how Felix came up with the idea after discovering that Francesca was not alone; a growing number of Doctors were reporting more and more people with similar symptoMs. Edward connected the spread of documented second puberties and menopausal hypersexuality with the Free-Love moment and the rapid advancement of the 29th Amendment, which, among other changes, would make sex work legal, which his business mind saw as an untapped opportunity.

Emily raised her hand again, and he stopped talking as her body clenched, trembled, and her chest and neck blossomed red as she closed her eyes to enjoy another penis-in-vagina-induced intense orgasm.

"Beautiful," Emily heard Edward mutter, saying the same thing Daniel used to when he watched Emily orgasm, just with a more elegant word.

Emily opened her eyes to the TV to see the woman on the screen sitting on her lover's lap, facing away from her partner, riding his cock in a reverse cowgirl as Emily had Edward before their bathroom break.

Edward did not stop his rhythmic penetrations and resumed talking a few moments after Emily's orgasm faded, as Daniel used to when they made love, just as she and his brother were now.

Emily's mind was of two parts; one part was listening to Edward explain how the ratification of the New Sexual Freedom Workforce bargaining agreement was the most significant risk. If the union did not ratify the latest proposal soon, Cypris Resort would lose its first-to-market advantage. Related to that risk is the newly commissioned Colorado Commerical Brothel Enforcement Division which would need to approve the contract and issue the Cypris Resort's operating license. Without that license, like many bars that lost their license to sell liquor, Edward, Felix, Francesca, and the other investors might have to sell the resort, potentially at a loss. But, if passed by the union, and the BED, then the Temple of Nakedness that Edward and his friends had created would become the first resort in the United States to employ trained and licensed sex workers as part of their staff.

"Even the maids, bellhops, and management staff could make some extra money by safely sharing what they had been sharing without the benefit of health coverage, expensive STD vaccines, clean and safe work environments, customer screenings, and mental health services," Edward said as he rolled Emily onto her back, pulling her legs up and to his chest reaching passed her knees to squeeze her breasts as he resumed his repeated tickling of her womb and the stretching of her vagina.

"What about the 29th Amendment?" the listening part of Emily's brain asked as her brain compartmentalized, allowing her libido to feed on the intense and erotic feelings of Edward's penis pulling and pushing her insides in and out as her finger autonomously circled and rubbed her clit, sparking overlapping explosions of electricity under her skin and along almost every never under her tingling flesh.

"Doesn't that need to be ratified by two-thirds of the states?" The intellectual part of Emily's mind huffed between microgasms.

"Three-Forths," Edward replied, pulling back, pulling her legs together, then pushing them up and out of his way, along with her hand teasing her clit. Emily's arms and legs trembled as the head of his cock kissed her hypersensitive clitoris. Emily felt a new supply of not-hot lube inside her when Edward reinserted his penis into her empty pussy. As Edward's hot cock warmed the lube, he answered, "Colorado was one of the first states to pass the amendment."

"I know," Emily huffed, "I voted for it."

"It's part of the state's constitution now," Edward replied, "Regardless of any other state doing the same. Sex work is legal in this state or will be after the first of the month. But," he added, speeding up his frictionless thrusts into Emily, "Colorado's Commerical Brothel Enforcement Division is new and slow, but I have it on good authority we'll be the first license they approve."

"Which is good," Emily's staggered, pre-orgasm voice huffed.

"For this resort," Edward agreed, thrusting harder and deeper, "This resort is a test bed for staffing, policy, and procedures. I plan to use this one as a model and later expand the concept of a full-service hedonistic brothel resort outside of Colorado. We're in the process of purchasing several independent hotels and resorts up for sale in Nevada, California, and Texas. The owners of the Cypris Resort names have implied they would be willing to purchase our stakes in the company we're creating if we're successful."

Edward stopped talking to enjoy his cock sliding in and out of Emily's cunt. Staring at her sloshing breasts as he sped up, fucking Emily until he almost came. He came close to cumming, his body wanting to climax, but his testicles were not yet ready to surrender their latest batch of semen.

"Three more states need to pass similar propositions to make it Federal law... which I think is necessary to reinforce the cultural changes that have been percolating behind the righteous right's back for the past twenty to thirty years."

"Right there," Emily panted, raising her hand, "Don't stop what you're doing... fuck me just like that... just like Daniel used to... right there...."

"Oh God," she huffed and moaned, panting and barking again as wave after wave of penis-induced pleasure rolled through her, then back, then forward again, and again. Emily's mind detached from her orgasming body, floating in an ocean of continuous pleasure as Edward's penis repeatedly kissed her uterus and made her vagina expand and contract as he slid himself in and out of her body.

Daniel had made Emily pass out from such intense pleasure more than once, but Emily was determined to enjoy every moment of Edward giving her what she thought she had lost forever. Edward held himself back as long as he could, but Emily's loud thrashing orgasm was more than he could take. He added his manly grunts, huffs, and pleasured curses to her head-rocking, neck-clenching shrieks of pleasure when his balls finally released the fruit of their labors, pumping their milky seeds of loving lust into his penis, which in turn, squirted his ejaculate into her body... and her heart.

Edward flopped on the bed beside her, and she rolled over atop him. He may have gotten what he wanted, but now it was her turn. Edward had made the mistake of cumming before her climax ended. And as such, she climbed up his body, spread her thighs, then used her fingers to open her labia before covering his mouth with her cunt. Edward's body lay still, recovering as his tongue and mouth apologized for interrupting her orgasm with his.

Emily was pleasantly surprised to feel how eager he was to extract and consume the deposit of cum he injected into her while fucking her with his tongue or using it to massage her clit before sucking on her pleasure button as she did his cock. After returning the deposit he made and finishing the orgasm he interrupted, Emily came again before sliding down his body. The frictionless drool from her pussy made her trek easier, but the taste of his cum and her cunt in his mouth added an extra flavor of sex that kept her wanting more.

Emily worked her way down until she lay between his legs before obsessing with his penis, studying it up close as he resumed their conversation. She intentionally did not touch Edward's member, staring at it, amazed that such a large erection had shrunk to the size she remembered when she first saw him naked.

With Edward's feet tickling her butt, silently asking her not to move or leave, Emily changed the topic, telling Edward of some of her adventures. As she described her experiences swimming the Great Barrier Reef, Emily compared the size of his shrunken penis to her hand, noting it was as long as her index finger and three times as thick as her thumb when retracted. But, after she started to tease it awake with her fingers, then lips, it began to grow and expand like the collection of expandable water toys she had as a child, expanding impressively large from such a small package.

Fully inflated, Emily could comfortably wrap both hands around Edward's shaft and still have plenty of room to stroke him and lick the head of his penis.

After reawakening Edward's sex, Emily reversed her trek and crawled up his body before squatting over his hips. She watched his hazel eyes as her hand slid the head of his cock between her labia until she exhaled a long, satisfying sigh as she fed his penis to her slippery vagina. Emily rode Edward, watching him watch her as he fondled her 36D breasts, and she used his reawakened erection to scratch an itch inside her that no fake penis could do the same way Edward's natural penis was doing inside her.

After she got what she wanted, again, they tried every position their bodies would allow, and Emily knew she would be paying for her pleasures with muscle pains tomorrow. But, what she shared with Edward, reliving what she used to share with Daniel, was worth the price. Edward was just as obsessed with Emily's pussy as she was with his cock. Whenever his penis was recovering, his mouth dined on her pussy, or his fingers fucked her faster than his penis ever could. Edward preferred to fuck her from behind, pulling her hips to his and slamming his cock into her as deep and fast as he could. She was most comfortable with her hips over the bed's edge, her legs kicking her heels up and against his butt whenever he thrust his cock deep into her cunt from behind, kissing her uterus as his lips kissed her shoulders or neck.

1...67891011