Emily and The Temple of Nakedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt that way to me," Edward sighed, looking down at Emily's chest again, "My language of love is sexual affection, and Dayanara and I spoke the same language before her medications changed her. And when a woman who earns a living giving men what they want walks out on you... in the middle of sharing oneself like that... it leaves a lasting impression."

"Rejection dysphoria," Emily thought, understanding what Francesca meant and having an insight into something Edward had not shared with her or anyone else... until now.

"Francesca suggested the same thing," Emily said, sliding her hand to his inner thigh, "About sexual intimacy being your language of love."

"She's known me longer than anyone other than Felix," Edward's eyes rose from Emily's chest to her eyes as he said, "If she's right, then apparently, I speak too loudly or too often. All the women I hired or dated could not... give me what Dayanara could. That's why they left me... including the one who never returned from the bathroom. I was too much for her... for all of them. I wanted too much or expected too much from them."

"I know the feeling," Emily quietly acknowledged.

"What do you mean?" Edward asked.

"I was married to your brother," Emily smirked, "We shared the same language too... but," Emily could not help but smirk as she added, "He was the one having a hard time, no pun intended, keeping up with me... but like you said, in sickness and in health... he stayed with me... unlike a certain pool boy in Costa Rica who thought he was young enough to keep up with a... more mature woman."

"What happened to him?" Edward's smile returned.

"Pretty much the same thing that happened to you," Emily replied, "He quit me and his job after three days of me taking from him what Daniel loved to give me... I wore him out, and he left me and the hotel and never returned."

"Really?" Edward replied, his interest piqued again.

"Really," Emily affirmed, smiling into his soft hazel eyes as she resumed gently stroking his penis under the table, "Gave notice as he walked... limped out of the hotel."

"Is that what you have planned for me," Edward's smile teased, "Use me, take what you want like a black widow, and leave an empty husk behind when you walk away?"

"No," Emily cooed, then added, "And maybe yes," feeling a devilish grin emerge as she recaptured his penis under the table and his attention as she directed, "Here's what's going to happen next. You'll follow me to my room, where I'll suck you off. Not because I think you want me to, but because that's what I want. After I get what I want from you, you can fuck me for as long as you want, any way you want. Your penis is mine now, and my pussy is yours until Sunday night when I go home. I will let you fuck me as often as you want for as long as you want... provided you let me suck on your cock whenever I want... and use you to fuck me the way I want."

"So," Edward smirked, his cock pulsating harder as he said, "Nothing but sex. You're proposing that we build a long-term relationship on a weekend of sex."

"Yes," Emily nodded, "And no,... think of it this way... like a job interview, we meet for the first on what is essentially a blind date, then ask each other a few questions, get to know each other, then decide if we're going to commit to a long term relationship."

"I like to think we already know each other," Edward countered, "The conversations we've had for the past several months on the phone... I got used to hearing your voice every week... you became a part of my routine... my life."

"And you mine," Emily replied, halting her stroking, squeezing his erection as she said, "But talking like we did on the phone is only one of the languages you and I share, and honestly, I think we both need to know if we can give and take what we both need from each other... the same kind of intimate sexual passion we shared with our spouses."

Her hand tightened a little more, and her eyes locked on his again as she said, "Edward, I need to find out if you can keep up with me and give me what I want, and you need to find out if I can give you what you want for as long and as often as you want. If we can give each other what we want or need... then love will naturally grow out of our intense, frequent sexual encounters... just like it did with my husband and your wife."

"Frequent sexual encounters," Edward's fur-crowned lips smirked, his hand sliding across the table to touch, then gently flicker Emily's exposed nipple as he said, "You sound a lot like her... the way she told me what she expected from me, and what to expect from her."

"I propose," Emily smiled, watching his finger play with her electric sparking nipple, "That we spend the rest of this weekend testing our sexual compatibility, and if we're comfortable with what we can provide each other, we start formally dating next week. Dinners, movies, dancing... three nights a week. Then three nights a week... it's all about fucking each other's brains out... and on the seventh day, we'll flip a coin or do both."

"I've had similar offers before," Edward countered.

"Isabela?" Emily questioned.

"No, not Isabela," Edward replied, "She's not her sister. I don't want to have sex with my wife's sister... I mean, I do, but... I promised Dayanara I would care for Isabela, but not that way. Besides, our personalities don't line up... we don't speak the same language," grinning as he said, "If we did, I'd weigh 400 pounds and only eat what she cooks and not what I want her to feed me."

"But you're ok with the idea of fucking your brother's wife senseless," Emily chuckled.

"Yeah," Edward nodded, "Knowing you as well as I do, after all the conversations we've had... and today...you remind me of my wife more than her sister ever has... and if Daniel was like me... then maybe you are the only one who can give me what I had and lost with Dayanara."

"But you're still hung up on the money thing?" Emily questioned, resuming her stroking of his firm penis."

"Do you blame me?" Edward countered.

"No," Emily said, rubbing the pre-cum leaking from the eye of his cock around its soft and spongy head under the table, "But, as I said, there's a gap your investigator didn't fill in about me and what happened after Daniel died... well... before he died... it was his suggestion. Something I forgot about until tax time."

"I remember all the paperwork," Edward nodded, then asked, "So, what did the investigator miss?" as his hand became bolder and braver, his fingers exploring the soft roundness of her breast and the fading circles around her firm nipples.

"Daniel insisted that Penny change her trust to name me the trustee," Emily replied, "To keep his father, your father, away from her money in case something happened to Penny and Daniel before something happened to his father."

"Which didn't happen," Edward confirmed.

"Fortunately," Emily nodded, then affirmed, "But life got in the way after your father died, and we never changed the named trustee to Daniel before he got sick."

Emily squeezed Edward's hidden penis as she firmly stroked his erection and proposed, "We can compare bank accounts if you want, but trust me, with what Penny left me... I don't need your money."

Emily's face grinned as her thumb began to massage the tip of his oozing penis, "I want your sex and, eventually, your undying love," pulling back hard on the flesh around his shaft as she teased, "Meaning I don't want you to die when we're making love."

Edward's grinning mustache nodded as he challenged, "If you're so well off... why are you a permits coordinator for the Department of Transportation?"

"I like the people I work with," Emily replied, "Most are my friends and have been for years. I like to spend time with them during and after work. The job is simple enough, like a hobby; it keeps me busy... and from jumping out of airplanes or cage diving with great whites to feel alive like Daniel made me feel. I can take early retirement anytime; I've got enough vacation time built up that I don't need to work on Fridays...ever. And I'm only a year away from full retirement. Besides," Emily smirked, "Do you know how much health insurance costs these days?"

Edward laughed, then suggested, "My place or yours?"

"Aren't they both yours?" Emily questioned.

"To a limited degree," Edward nodded, "You were right; I own the franchise, and as I said before, the bank owns the resort... several banks. But, you should know... Felix and Francesca have entrusted their life savings to me... investing it in this resort. Harrison and the shopowners you met at dinner last night also have a stake in this project. Most of us want to live or retire here if the Cypris Resort earns enough to pay for our room and board."

"Let me know if you need an additional investor," Emily smirked, "The only interest I'll charge is your interest in giving me what I haven't had since Daniel died... frequent intense sexual intimacy and... and someone to share my life and myself with."

"Well," Edward's persistent smile playfully suggested, "Are you asking me to pump a potential investor to infuse liquidity repeatedly? My private structure has enough rigidity and resilience to give you the frequent benefits you seek. And, if your deep pockets can absorb my recurrent cash flow, I'm confident my interest in your offerings will compound as frequently as they did with your previous partner... if not more often."

Emily laughed, then smirked as she stood up, her hand clinging to Edward's penis for as long as possible, as she questioned, "What did Francesca tell Felix?" before she commanded, "Feed me. Take me someplace private and feed me now, or I'm feeding on you here and now."

-- Language of Love --

Emily led, and unlike Felix catching up to Francesca when they departed, Edward followed Emily's entrapment of his penis, semi-fucking her grasp when not caressing Emily's bare ass as they proceeded. Like Daniel used to, Emily assumed Edward was taunting her, so she didn't look back at him or down at her hand pulling on his unexpectedly long and thick penis, worried she might be unable to stop herself from dropping to her knees and sucking off the resort's owner in the middle of the lobby if she had turned to look at his slippery cock sliding back and forth in her hand.

Emily kept herself aimed at the elevators, then adjusted her course at the last moment, leading Edward too, then into the adult toy store. Her hand around his cock tightened, stopping his playful pumping as he allowed her to lead him around by his erection, requesting batteries for her new toy and a large pump bottle of lube.

After completing the sale, Emily turned around to face Edward, passing him her purchases, then silently smirking as she pulled his penis into her fleshy thigh, rubbing the head of his drooling cock around her skin.

His product-filled hands reached around her, and his arms embraced Emily, pushing his firmness into her soft flesh before it naturally slipped between her thighs. Fearing she couldn't s control her desires, Emily tried not to kiss him, but her lips felt compelled to connect with his. Edward's bristly mustache tickled her lips and nose as her mouth opened to his. Emily felt her already slippery vagina contract, then felt the moisture coating her labia, cooled by the air-conditioned breeze between her legs, made more stimulating by the proximity of his penis to her drooling entrance.

Her knees almost gave out, and she almost gave in to her desire to suck Edward's cock dry before the display of phallic pleasuring devices. Somehow Emily found the strength to resist her urges, transforming her sexual hunger into a marching determination that led Edward by his penis out of the store and toward the elevators.

Inside, Emily spun him around, pressed the button for her floor, then pressed his back against the wall. She pulled his penis between her thighs, rubbing the head of his extended and firm erection against and around her clit as her breasts flattened against his chest as she growled into his eyes, "I hope you didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day," falling back to the naughty terms of endearment she shared with Daniel as she cooed, "Baby's hungry."

"Daddy's hungry too," Edward growled as he pressed his mouth to Emily's. Emily leaned into their tounges, dancing inside each other's mouths until the elevator announced their arrival at her floor.

"God, you taste good," Edward puffed as Emiily pulled him by his cock out of the elevator, "Which reminds me... we have another tasting dinner tonight."

"I'm more interested in having you for lunch," Emily replied, speaking her language of lust while waving her wrist past the sensor on her room's door.

It buzzed and unlocked, and she pushed down on the handle, shouldering open the door as she felt her fingers tighten around his cock and her throat growl, "And I've got an all-you-can-eat buffet between my legs to keep you well-fed until then... and you're going to feed me your meat until I'm overflowing with your special sauce."

Edward expected Emily to pull him and his almost-ready-to-explode penis toward the king-sized bed, but she didn't. Instead, she turned and twisted him, leading him back first into the bathroom.

Emily smirked at the confusion in his eyes, stroking his cock long and slow as she explained, "We're taking a shower first. I want to taste you, not your sunscreen... besides," she smirked, looking down at her hand, pulling and pushing on the loose flesh around his shaft, "I don't know where this thing has been," shifting to rub her palm over and around the head of his penis.

"It's been with me all morning," Edward's mustached lips smiled, his knees buckling slightly from the stimulation of his glans while promising, "And it's yours to do with as you please all afternoon."

"The rest of the weekend," Emily countered, nodding for Edward to place the lube and batteries on the sink counter as she stopped torturing him.

Emily intentionally leaned over far more than necessary to turn on the bathtub's shower, hoping to show Edward what he could expect to enjoy until dinner... her puffy and flowering labia below her untanned white butt.

After pivoting her backend for no reason other than to tempt and taunt Edward, Emily stepped into the shower-tub combo, then turned to face him. She stared at his erection while teasing Edward as she lifted and massaged her 36D breasts."

"Oh," Emily cooed, "Baby's dirty and needs a bath. Does Daddy wanna soap me up?" then, lowering her hands, she opened her thighs and purred, "Or maybe Daddy would like to help wash my kitty's face."

Edward's expression was like a deer staring into oncoming headlights as Emily wrangled the bees and butterflies that had taken flight in her stomach again. She didn't feel nervous as she had on her previous adventures, needing to convince herself to do something perilous. Instead, her emotions flashed back to the first time she shared her nakedness and a shower with Daniel. A time when the innocence of youth added a zing to her eager sexual arousal.

Edward's eyes shifted from Emily's whispy-haired adorned slit, then paused on her gifted breasts before eventually finding her eyes.

Emily's eyes did the reverse, starting with his dazed and indecisive hazel orbs above his mustache, then dropping to his firm gray and white-haired chest, rounded stomach, and the mouth-watering and cunt clenching unexplainably large penis swaying as he entered the shower-tub.

Emily reached for and pulled on his mostly firm erection again, drawing him closer. He did the same, raising his arms under hers, embracing Emily as he pulled his chest and mouth to hers.

The bees and butterflies in her stomach celebrated, dancing and taking flight, lifting her heart as she closed her eyes and embraced the memory of her dead husband, Daniel holding her and kissing her the same way his brother was now. Emily didn't mean to, but she whimpered into his mouth as her insides contracted and her vagina wept tears of hungered passion.

Emily released her clenching grasp of his penis, then playfully pushed Edward under the rain. She then entered the falling water with him, reaching for the unwrapped bar of soap she had used earlier. The invasive spray from the shower aided her escape from his second attempt to embrace her; Emily then raised her soap-filled hand to lather his chest. After coating his manly pecks with her soapy hands, she forced the soap bar into his hand, authorizing access to her breasts while warning, "Pinching and pulling I like, but no twisting unless I ask you to."

"God," Edward's heartwarming smile chuckled, "You sound just like her, but," he added, reaching out to caress and soap Emily's 36Ds, "Yours are larger than hers... much larger."

"So's your's," Emily replied, reaching down to soap his horizontal erection with her soapy hand, "Big things come in small packages, I guess."

Edward chuckled as he watched his hand roaming around and under Emily's breasts, "Dayanara said the same thing... more than once."

Emily embraced the feeling that this was something new with someone new mixed with what she was comfortable doing with Daniel. Feeling and watching Edward's hands and eyes exploring her breasts had somehow struck a perfect balance between taking on a risky gamble with her heart and reliving the comfort of a lost but not forgotten feeling of loving someone and being loved. But, Edward's thick and firm penis in her slippery hand kept tugging at her attention, distracting her from watching Edward's child-like amazement soaping and caressing her breasts, the feeling of his soft firmness in her hand quickly becoming too much for her to ignore.

Emily steadied herself with her other hand on the tile as she knelt before Edward, taking the soap from him before she began to massage, fondle, caress, and explore his lather-covered penis, fur, and testicles. Emily's eyes dined on the thickness and the length of his previously assumed average-sized penis. Long after her fingers dropped the soap, they continued to cup and caress his heavy balls. She repeatedly pulled the loose flesh around his penis, feeling the heat from his cock radiating into her palms and finger.

"He doesn't look uncircumcised anymore," she thought, studying his exposed mushroom-shaped glans, "He looks exactly like Daniel... just longer and thicker."

Emily looked up at Edward, but he didn't understand the questions her eyes tried to ask silently. She returned her attention to Edward's penis, watching both of her hands working together to explore his groin, the crease between his thighs and balls, the fur above his shaft, and, of course, using her thumbs to stimulate what were the most sensitive parts on Daniel's penis, his frenulum.

The bees and butterflies in her stomach slowed but remained active, and Emily's insides clenched again when she made Edward's already hard cock pulsate within her grasp, releasing more than a few drops of pre-cum. For a moment, she forgot Edward was not Daniel as her hands became more aggressive with their exploration of Edward's heavy jewels and the fur around his groin as her eyes studied every detail of the veins on his shaft when her fingers were not pulling back on the loose flesh that hid parts of his engorged penis from her view.

Without words, she reached up and pushed Edward around until, with her hand's assistance, the shower's rain washed off the soap on and around his groin and between her fingers. She then took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking on the firm sponge-like texture of his glans as her fingers stroked the top of his penis and her thumb rubbed the spot where his head met his shaft. The exact spot that she used to use to make Daniel cum as fast or slow as she wanted.