Emily goes on an errand

Story Info
Emily nips out to an acquaintance for their weekly catch up.
1.7k words
3.04
12.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stomps into the kitchen, all five foot six of her a blur, neck length black hair billowing out "I have some errands to run for you," she huffs as a smile creeps across her face.

"For me?" Kaleb squeaks from his seat at the table.

"Yea" Emily says, lying. "You can't miss work. I don't want him hearing your voice and giving you shit, so stay here. I won't be long"

She's pissed at him for another terrible night in bed. They've been talking for years about improving their sex life. Only a couple of months ago she'd booked a lake cabin so they could have a romantic get away. Doing everything she can to improve her side of things but two minutes in, he's cumming and she's still trying to find a spot that works. The will just isn't there anymore.

Emily heads out of the door, her short summer dress billowing out, bare bum visible. Kaleb pauses wondering about what he just saw. His neck starts to heat up and he goes back to flipping through the magazine aimlessly, mind racing. He has an appointment in twenty minutes, it's best not to think about it, she was obviously in a rush.... how do you forget underwear.

Emily heads straight to her Vespa and hops on starting it up and zipping off down the road. It's only a short trip but the butterflies in her stomach make it feel like an eternity and the vibrations of the scooter under her, only add to the excitement. She loves these trips. Kingston had said he wanted to try something new last week and she couldn't wait to find out what he had planned.

She arrives parking the Vespa down beside the house, quickly hopping round to the front door to knock. There are no sounds from inside and Emily suddenly becomes aware of the slick warmth running down between her thighs. That scooter ride was something else. Suddenly the door swings open and Kingston pulls her inside smiling, knowing why she is here.

His green eyes glittering with mischievousness and desire. "Kingston" she exclaims, stepping towards him without any fear or inhibition. Her legs take over her body and she wraps one around him as she leans in for a kiss.

Kingston slips a hand between her legs and feels her wetness, breakfast is served. Pulling away, looking deep into those fiery eyes of hers. She gasps and pulls closer as if entranced.

Slamming the door he pushes her roughly, down over the back of the couch, flicking up her dress and taking in the beautiful sight of her bare bum. He quickly unzips his pants and drops them to the floor, kicking them aside. Dick already rock hard and in hand, he lines her up. She whimpers from the other side of the couch as the anticipation for the thick cock she has come to love gets to her.

Kingston makes sure he's on target and ploughs the full length of his girthy dick inside her, she yells out in surprise, grunting as he continues to thrust. Her legs hang down from the couch as he holds onto her waist for dear life. This is what she craves, this man to bring her to new heights of pleasure, bring her to a place where there is nothing left for her to desire, to fuck her properly.

Her face pressed into the couch she manages to reach up and stroke her clit between his powerful thrusts, her climax peeking as she does so. Kingston lets out a huge grunt and she feels him blast inside her. She cums at the same time, her entire body a flood of chemicals. This is what she came for.

Drooling she slips down onto the couch as he lets her go and pushes her ass and legs over the top of the couch. He walks around and sits down beside her, dick going soft as his orgasm subsides. They sit like this for while recovering before Emily opens her eyes and notices Kingston's dick right there, poking her tongue out to lick it. If only it was a little longer she could taste it without even having to move.

She gets up and squats between his legs, fascinated by this penis. Kaleb is nothing compared and after having two kids it's like throwing a sausage down a hallway, not her fault. But this dick, she can feel everywhere, no need to wonder if it's still inside as it grazes the edge of her cervix and fills her up completely, every spot receiving attention.

She brings it close to her lips, sucking and running her tongue around it, savouring how good it tastes with his cum. Kingston closes his eyes and gets comfortable as Emily starts bobbing on his dick, it will take some work to get him back to where he was a few minutes ago.

Using her hands she strokes and twists Kingston's nipples, knowing he loves this kind of attention. Taking him deeper than ever. He places a hand on the back of her head and pushes her down, helping her past the natural hesitation of something so large going down her throat. She gags and coughs barely able to keep control and he lets her withdraw.

Knowing it's what he wants she tries again, taking a good four inches before her body says no more. Kingston grabs a handful of her black hair and lifts her up painfully, standing with her. Turning he pushes her back down on the couch, positioning her legs up over the back so her head flops over in front of him. Mouth open her eyes go wide as she realises what's about to happen. Before she can say anything Kingston plunges his semi hard dick down her throat, it slips past as she swallows and his balls slap her face. He reaches out and grips both of her pert tits, erect nipples showing through the thin fabric of her dress, twisting one slightly, he hangs on for the ride.

He pulls almost all the way out and pushes his whole cock back in not giving her a chance to breathe. As if enjoying this kind of treatment, she lets out little mewls and whines through her stuffed throat. He continues with long slow strokes as she struggles beneath.

Without warning he withdraws, letting her go and standing over her. She lays there gasping for air while he looks at her in satisfaction, pleased that he'd been able to hold back. She wipes away the spit, in shock, not sure what just happened.

He sits down beside her again, smiling, dick standing to attention now, reaching over and giving the closest breast a slap. She smiles, her senses returning. Sitting up, she swings a leg over him so she's positioned above his solid cock. Slipping the straps of her dress off to let her tits free. He grips her sides, holding her, dick throbbing below. Reminding her that he is in charge. Shaking his head and looking her in the eye he slowly lowers her. Her legs go weak and give out but he manages to maintain his grip. She's so wet, it's dripping onto his shaft and balls.

She's looking down trying to see how far away he is when she feels the tip make contact, but not with her labia. Her head snaps up and a look of panic washes over her face, she stares at him looking for an answer. He continues to slowly lower her, as her arsehole accepts what's coming.

Her body weight is too much and everything down there is so wet already the head slips in easily. Her head rocks back as he lets out a groan. Her hand moves down to her clit while the other cups a breast, not sure what to make of this new sensation.

Kingston continues to let her down slowly, her tight arsehole accepting inch after inch of his thick dick. He pauses to enjoy the view. Eyes closed, she's squeezing a breast and rubbing her clitoris, his dick throbbing inside her. It doesn't get much better than this.

He starts to lift her up and notices her legs have taken the weight, she's no longer resisting so he lets go. Emily is somewhere else, oblivious of Kingston, the time, everything, sliding up and down at her own pace full with this brand new sensation. She climaxes and uncontrollably squirts all over him, one big long whimper her body shuddering, her legs give way and she's impaled by his entire dick. Her breasts bouncing from the movement.

Kingston grips her to stop her from falling, but revelling in having his dick buried in her arse, he didn't think it would be so easy. She's still having her orgasm and doesn't seem to have noticed what just happened. Kingston stands up, clasping his hands around her cheeks and carries her to the table laying her on her back, still inside her.

He starts to thrust, his balls hitting the edge of the table he pulls her over the edge a little. Unsure if Emily is even conscious he reaches out to pinch a nipple as hard as he can, she gasps, returning. She's grunting with each of his thrusts and Kingston slips all four fingers of his right hand into her pussy, thumb massaging around her clit. Her hands cup her breasts again as she rides this extreme. Kingston picks up his pace, his balls now slapping her, ready to blow.

He lets out a huge grunt and slams his dick into the hilt unloading, wave after wave washing over him as he fills her with his seed.

Sliding his dick out causes an audible whoosh as it vacates her and he heads to the bathroom, semi swaying as he goes. Turning the shower on he walks back in to the table, Emily hasn't moved. Reaching down he gropes a breast, fondling it, telling her "It's been almost an hour. Kaleb will be starting to wonder, best you get back." Heading to the shower. He pauses at the bathroom door and yells "See you next week".