All Comments on 'Emily goes on an errand'

by juicyjelly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but from the husband's perspective 'why worry about the whores fun?'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More whores and cucks.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

The right way is to set Kaleb free if his performance is so disappointing and move with Kingston. Cheating never pays and Karma is a bitch. Never forget, "You reap what you sow!"

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, 26thNC must be having flashbacks about his ex. I remember she used to come down to the VFW three times a week, leaving his limp dick at home. She loved to have a few drinks and then would head to the back room where the pool tables were. We had a blanket we would put down and she would pretty much take on all cummers. She said she loved to go home and have 26thNC eat her out and clean out all those loads of slimy cum. He seemed to love it she said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My husband never knew his friend from next door was meeting me for quickies in our detached garage. It was so good feeling a big hard dick instead of hubby’s little semi hard penis. It lasted about six years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Naughty wives are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I prefer knowing who and when my wife is getting some sex. It makes it much more fun when she comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short and sweet. Nice job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous