Emily is Online Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shut up. I know you wouldn't. And I don't hate you. But believe me, I'm going to make sure you pay. And if it makes you feel better, you can think of it as a punishment for your sick incestuous feelings. But personally I'm cool with it. As long as you keeping tipping me generously when you're in my chatroom."

For the first time in his life, he didn't know his daughter. Or maybe, for the first time, he saw what she actually was: A cruel, manipulative bitch, who used him, and relished tormenting him. And he... enjoyed it?

"Emily, I can't go back to... I won't be able to face you..."

"Yes you will. You'll come three times a week from now on. I'll text you when I'm about to go online."

"Emily, please. Can't I just... I dunno, transfer money into your account? Why do I have to see you there?"

"You obviously don't get it. I'm in it to win it, Dad. I want to be model of the year. The more money I make online the better I'm going to do. Plus, I want you to keep on with the sessions because that way I can guarantee you'll stay hooked. I've got you by the balls, Dad, and I'm not letting go of them."

"And anyway," she added, "I enjoy it. You're actually pretty fun compared with most guys."

James latched onto her last statement. "Really? Do you also... I mean, knowing that I'm your..."

"Yeah. I guess I have sick incestuous feelings too." She knelt down, cupped his face in her cool hands, and kissed him lightly on the lips. He grabbed her head and pressed his opened lips to hers forcefully, but she struggled and pushed him away. "Nuh-uh. Let's keep this virtual."

She stood up. "And here's the best part: You won't need to hide from me anymore, you can open your cam so I can watch you too."

* * * * *

James and Paula took Emily out to a Japanese restaurant for her birthday. Paula drove her to Victoria station late that night, because it was raining. In the car, Paula told Emily that she and her father were getting divorced.

"And it's all your fault," said Paula, speeding up the windscreen wipers as the rainfall became heavier.

"My fault?"

"Yes. If you'd carried on living at home, and hadn't left for uni, we'd probably still be together."

* * * * *

"Better sound quality, eh James?" Emily tapped her new microphone. "I've got Gigabit streaming now too."

James opened his cam, wondering how it must feel for Emily to see her father sitting in her old bedroom, with her books and stuffed bunny on the bookshelf behind him.

"Ah there you are. Show me your dick, James."

James wasn't hard yet, his anxiety still overriding his arousal, but her command uncurled his dick quickly. He stood up and pushed down his pants.

"Hand off until I tell you. Now watch me. Don't take your eyes off me." Emily opened her legs wide, and zoomed the cam in to her crotch. She was still wearing her panties, but her pussy was visible through them.

"Keep looking. This is what you'll never have. This sweet, young cunt." Emily watched James' dick stiffening and growing. She could see it pulsing with James heartbeat.

She didn't move, didn't touch herself. "Now, I'm going to say something, then snap my fingers, and then you repeat my words."

She waited, five, ten seconds. Then she whispered, "I love Princess Emily's pussy," and snapped her fingers.

"I love Princess Emily's pussy."

"Again." - SNAP -

"I love Princess Emily's pussy."

"Again!" - SNAP -

"I love Princess Emily's pussy..."

- SNAP -

"I love Princess Emily's pussy..."

- SNAP - "I love-" - SNAP - "-Emily's pussy-" - SNAP - "I love Princess Emily's pussy. I love Princess Emily's pussy..."

- SNAP - "Keep on repeating it. And start stroking. Quickly."

James repeated his mantra, and felt himself rising quickly to climax. He came powerfully and bent over, steading himself with his hands on the desk.

"Good. Send me five hundred."

James reached for some toilet paper to wipe the cum off the floor and his knuckles, but she interrupted him: "Now, James. Clean up later."

James sent her the tip.

"Good. Keep on repeating those words aloud, while you clean up your mess."

James did as he was told.

"Happy James?"

"Yes, Princess Emily."

"Love me?"

"Yes, Princess Emily."

"Good. Now it's time for you to get on with your day. And keep on saying it to yourself, all day. I'll message you when I want you back here."

"Ok."

James left the session. Emily was surprised how much she enjoyed that. She curled her middle finger, probing her clitoris through her panties, until she came. It felt -- amazing. And she wanted more. She wanted his dick in there. One day... one day...

...Maybe she should go up to London this weekend and visit Dad. He could take her out shopping, and then a meal, and then, they'd do it in his and Mum's bedroom... Oh yes...

* * * * *

12