Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Emily, after our discussion this morning I thought it would be a good idea for you to give a demonstration to us how you will proceed with your roll in the sex-ed course. You stated you would like to be nude when we have meetings, and you will instruct Mr. Smidt and Mr. Graham if need be." The Dean stated with a perverted grin on his face.

"Yes, I did." Emily stated, but I haven't formulated just how I will approach this yet." She answered infuriated she was blindsided by the Dean.

"Well, I think you should show us how you would propose to do this Professor since we have been called together." Mr. Lowe demanded infuriated by this unnecessary meeting.

"Well, I just came here to get my envelope I am not prepared to show you presently what I will be agreeable to do." Emily stated, with meekness.

"On that point Emily you didn't remove your clothes for class instruction today you gave them a written test. That being said I think you should just get your regular pay that is unless you want to show us how you propose to continue with the class." The Dean stated with authority in front of his boss.

Emily had no choice she started to disrobe as she said. "I think I should go to all the meetings when I am the head of the science department nude and also any other meeting that deals with the sex-ed curriculum." She tried to be congenial but her anger made her curt with her superiors

The group watched in fascinated disbelief the Professor removed her blazer, hung it over a chair. Removed her blouse as she addressed the group, put it over the chair on top of her blazer. She unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it, folded the garment, and put it on the table. Skinned her panties down, put them on top of her skirt.

She overcame her anger turned her back to the group. "Can someone unhook my bra please?" Emily asked in a seductive voice to play to their emotions.

Mr. Smidt, was closest. He did the honors but fumbled with the catches.

"You need to get some instructions on how to unhook a bra with finesse Les!" Emily stated and all laughed. She was nude and Les was embarrassed. "How does that work!" She thought. "Since I am nude why don't you have a close look at my vagina, you can touch me if you want to." Emily stated in her Professor persona. Deep down she reveled in the control she had over men when she stripped naked.

The men lined up and each one took a turn to manually inspect the congenial female Professor. The group did not think about their partners at this time. Emily had the earrings on, turned and sat on the table, so she could get all the action of everyone there on video. Emily got them with their fingers in her honey pot. Les and Arnold came in their pants when they inserted their fingers in Emily's box to her thrill. She made her two nemesis cum in their pants. Emily hoped she captured their wet spots on the camera.

After everyone had their turn to molest her, she asked. "Can I get dressed now?"

"Yes Mrs. Steele you can." Mr. Lowe stated too formally for what just transpired.

Emily dressed. All thanked her and gave her the envelope. She entered her car and did not feel any humiliation only anger. Emily was in control of the situation. The group was out of control. They couldn't stop themselves from the exploration of her body.

Meanwhile the group was still in discussion about Mrs. Steele.

"I told you my theory was right. If a woman is nude enough times she will perform just as the Professor did today. She removed her clothes without any embarrassment. She likes to be nude." Arnold stated to the assembled group with pride.

They all erroneously acknowledged his observation and dispersed.

"Where have you been Emily! I thought I would have to go back to the school to get you." Craig stated concerned when Emily entered the restaurant.

"I will tell you later Craig." Here are the earrings Jerry." Emily stated as she removed them and gave them to the P.I.

He took the earrings, downloaded the video, cleared them, and stated. "The memory was almost filled on them Emily. Did you forget to turn them off?" Jerry asked.

"No, I turned them on only when I had something to get video, and audio of." Emily stated.

The group forgot about any challenges and had a good time as Tuesday's usually was a quiet night. The restaurant was upscale, so it had a piano player with a singer. The group had a scrumptious meal and stayed to dance. Emily foot the bill, it was half what she made for the hour of sex-ed class today. The PI didn't charge her for his time.

When there was a lull in the activities Lesley asked. "Mom I am going to the restroom."

"I will go with you Lesley." The two women bounded off.

Lesley looked around the ladies' room giggled, removed her bra and panties. She stashed them in her purse which looked more like a small suitcase. "Come on Mom let's have some fun."

Emily followed Lesley's lead. She removed her bra and panties; stashed the garments as Lesley did. She donned her blazer again.

Right away Frank could see Lesley had removed her bra, and when she sat down. She spread her legs to give him a beaver shot. Jerry caught sight of Lesley's lower lips also when she spread for her fiancé's observation.

Emily sat next to her husband on a bench seat with the table in front. She took his hand and rested it above her knee under her skirt. As she talked quietly to her husband. She stealthily unbuttoned her blouse. She turned to him and gave him a kiss. This caused one breast to pop into the open. He reached over and caressed the lovely mammary surreptitiously.

From this point on both women were very lax in their modesty. They danced with each man in turn. When there was a slow dance their partner had the pleasurable experience to have the female form tight against their body, with minimal garments between them. The group dispersed at ten pm.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, ladies." The PI stated as he kissed the back of each woman's hand as an English gentleman would.

This caused them to become all giggly and Lesley stated. "Frank take notes. See how it is done."

Frank and Lesley held hands as they left for home. Craig stayed while Emily settled the tab. They had separate vehicles but walked hand in hand to them. Craig opened the door for his wife, she was not too careful when she entered this gave him a view of heaven's gate as she was panty less in case you forgot.

On the way home Frank stated. "So, you're telling me the way to a woman's pussy is by a kiss on the back of the hand?"

"Well, that made me all tingly in that region when Jerry kissed the back of my hand." Lesley said as she grabbed Franks hand. "See how wet I am!"

The young couple entered the house Lesley stripped off her only garment as she entered and dropped it as she went. She vaulted for their bedroom. Frank stripped on the way also he left a trail of clothes that lead to their room. So intent to perform the horizontal mambo they neglected to close their door.

Emily and Craig came into the house to find a trail of clothes from the kitchen to the hallway.

"Looks like Hansel and Gretel are here, but instead to crumbs we find clothes to lead us to them. "Craig stated and Emily laughed.

The older couple had to go by Frank's room to get to their master bedroom. They stopped intrigued to see the two lovebirds in the middle of the act of love. Frank pounded his mate; she moaned and noticed her in-laws as they peeked in the room. Lesley winked at them and gave them a thumbs up, as Frank pounded away oblivious to his parents view of him in action.

The younger couple's copulation inspired Emily, she whispered. "We should go to our room and see if we can replicate the action, we just witnessed my dear." She looked down, saw the tent in his pants grabbed him by his erect organ and lead him into their room. She used one hand to work her clothes off and left them on the floor as she went. The blazer, blouse, and skirt were left along the hall which lead to their bedroom as witness to their plans.

When Emily entered their room, she was nude. She kicked off her shoes, jumped on the bed, laid on her back, spread her legs and rubbed her pussy as Craig undressed. He took the time to shut the door. His wife was in the latter stages of arousal by the time he slid his cock home. She felt delightful, he reveled in her warm silky-smooth wetness. She used her internal muscles to the delight of her husband. Emily bore down and loosened them which caused a ripple effect to milk his cock.

He wanted to remain buried deep in her mature pussy, but his physical nature urged him on he needed to reach the ultimate high. He needed to cum. Emily started her climb to orgasm well before Craig which worked good for both.

Emily was the first to obtain her pleasure. "I stripped off in front of all the men today, was in control of them. Not embarrassed or humiliated, but proud I let them touch me and I loved it." She thought as she came. "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmyy gggaadd, that feeeeeeelllllls so good." She voiced her pleasure.

Craig added his vocal to the chorus, his orgasm started when Emily clamped down on his pecker and he felt her added wetness as he pumped his load into her. "Huuuah!" He grunted loudly as he came. He rolled over on his back, brought Emily with him still impaled on his member.

Emily squeezed her vaginal muscles to gain more pleasure as they coupled, which caused Craig to remain hard. She luxuriated in the feel of his member in her box. It made her feel secure in the knowledge she was loved no matter what the outside world could throw at her.

The house was a smorgasbord of sex noises for about fifteen minutes and then everything went quiet. The two couples exhausted from the stressful day, their evening of activities and they sexual activities brought the day to a close with what could be considered as a 'Big Bang'. They fell asleep in each other's arms, nude and happy.

Wednesday had a beautiful sunrise as Emily was up just as the sun rose. She had a thought that awoke her out of a sound sleep. She realized with a start someone followed them to the nudist resort.

Lesley said she met someone who was a CEO of a large company at the camp. If our morals can be compromised by someone who gains access to the camp and photographs us. They can do the same thing to the CEO. She will call Jerry and have him find out who the other PI was and get a photo of him, so she can be cognizant of his appearance.

Emily showered, walked nude into the kitchen, and was at the breakfast bar where she corrected the tests given yesterday for FEH-101. Frank came in with the morning paper and sat down beside her.

"Hi mom, are you doing a little better today?" Frank asked concerned for his mother's wellbeing.

"Much better my dear. I woke up with a start I have an inspiration I have to discuss with your dad and Jerry." She stated as she gave him a motherly kiss on the cheek.

"I am glad to hear that. We were concerned about you the other day." Her son stated, with concern.

Craig entered the kitchen and started to prepare the morning meal. "I see everything is back to normal. Thank the Lord."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Emily asked.

"You're nude, at the bar sitting next to your son with a smile on your face. On second thought that smile could mean trouble for someone." Craig stated with knowledge of his wife's tenaciousness when she feels she was played by someone or a group.

Emily explained to Craig the revelation she had today and wants him to see if Jerry had a photo of the other PI.

Lesley came into the kitchen. She looked like an unmade bed and smelled of sex.

"I can see last night's fun is still evident on your person my dear." Emily stated and smiled. "Lesley, I think we need to go to 'Full-Tan Sun Club' again this weekend. My treat." She stated with a thoughtful look.

"Really mom you liked the camp that much!" Lesley stated in surprise with all that has happened this week because of the camp visit.

"That is half the reason. I will explain the rest of the story later." Emily stated.

"Do you want me to get two separate cottages or will one be okay?"

"Craig what do you think? One is fine with me." Emily asked.

"One is fine with me. As long as our kids don't feel we are cramping their style." Craig said.

Lesley answered excitedly. "We liked it last weekend and it will save you money." She laughed.

By the time Emily finished with the test correction breakfast was ready. She ate, dressed and was out the door in plenty of time for her first class. She arrived at the college and was greeted by her assistant as she entered the building.

Arnold walked alongside Emily and conversed with her. "Emily you know I used you as a study subject unbeknown to you. I had a theory if a woman becomes accustomed to being nude in public she will strip when told. Not be embarrassed or humiliated with nudity. That is why strippers are not embarrassed to be nude in front of all the men. You proved that true yesterday, you stripped when told and was not embarrassed at all." He stated with satisfaction.

"You are comparing me to a stripper. I spent years getting my doctorate. You just finished yours you know how difficult it was and I had a family to take care of when I did my doctorate. You are disgusting little twerp." Her raised voice echoed through the college corridor.

The Dean and the head of the science department rushed out of their office.

"What is your problem Arnold, you had the audacity to compare Emily to a stripper!" The Dean stated as he overheard the conversation as they walked past.

Emily turned on her theatrical water works. Tears ran down the mature Professors face. "Is that what everyone thinks of me? I am nothing but a stripper in your eyes. The faculty has done this to me." She stated devastated.

"Why don't you go home Emily we will get someone to take your classes today." Sean stated as they didn't want the students to notice her breakdown, which would cause protests.

Sean escorted the distraught Professor to her car. She had her hands to her face as he helped her to her car. "Will you be able to drive home?" He asked concerned she was not in any condition to drive. Actually, he was scared there will be unwanted repercussions for what they attempted to do to her. The students have begun to arrive and noticed the Professor's distress.

"What is the matter with Professor Steele is she alright?" Tommy one of her students in FEH-101 asked in concern.

"Yes-yes she just doesn't feel well today she is going home." Sean stated with fear as the Professor observed from her vehicle.

Tommy may be naive when it comes to the female sex, but he knows when there is a problem in instances such as this. "You better not be giving Professor Steele any problems if we find out you're badgering her. You will have a problem with us. She is an excellent instructor. We have learned a lot from her." Tommy stated in the form of a disguised threat.

Emily did not leave until the confrontation was over between Tommy and Sean. She wanted to be a witness in case the confrontation escalated. She called Craig when he answered the phone. She told him what happened, and she received the day off with pay. After her Emmy performance in the hall.

The head of the science department stormed into Arnolds office. "Pick up your things clean out your locker you're done here. We are walking a very narrow line here and almost on the wrong side of it. Now the students are getting wind something is wrong and I was just all but threatened by a young man that is a black belt in the martial arts." Sean said pissed to the max at Arnold's unwarranted statement today.

"Will I still get my recommendations?" Arnold asked scared he knows he really fucked up.

"Yes, I will make sure you do, but your handing in a resignation notice to the Dean today understood. And you will be on unpaid leave." Sean stated angrily with authority.

Frank went to play golf with his father. Emily and Lesley spent some quality time together on the patio they worked on their all over tan and conversed. They found they have a lot in common. Emily was thrilled at the thought Lesley will be her daughter-in-law. The two get along together like sisters.

The two men came home to find the women in the kitchen nude. They prepared the evening meal for their men. Lesley and Emily gayly, set the table as they joked around with each other. Frank felt honored his mother and father loved Lesley.

"What a beautiful sight to come home to." Craig stated.

"It is great to come home to not one but two naked ladies preparing a meal for our men. Isn't it?" Emily stated, with pride.

"I wasn't talking about your outfits. I was talking about the beautiful job you did with place settings on the table." He ribbed, the two women.

Everyone laughed. Then Craig became serious. He told Emily the information Jerry downloaded yesterday was great. Craig has a photo of the PI, a young man and young woman. Emily told Craig about the incident with Arnold, she recorded it, and her theatrics to get a day off.

"Do we have enough food so Jerry can eat with us?" Craig asked when Emily told him she had documentation of the incident today with Arnold.

"You know we always have leftovers so yes we have enough for one more." Emily stated.

Craig called Jerry when he answered. "What are you doing tonight? Are you busy?"

"No, why?" Jerry asked.

"Emily had a run in with her assistant today she captured on tape. Bring your equipment to download the incident. We will have dinner ready for you. When you get here." Craig stated.

"That would be great. I won't charge you for my time. I can be there in a half hour." Jerry stated in an excited tone. "It does get lonely sometimes." He thought.

"That will work." Craig agreed. When he disconnected, he asked the two women. "Do you think both of you should put something on as not to give Jerry cardiac arrest. When he walks in and sees two beautiful ladies naked it may be too much for his heart." He said with a laugh, but more to the point he thought it would be better if the women had on something.

"You're right dad. Let's put something on Mom." Lesley said as she reached for Emily's hand and they sashayed to their bedrooms.

"If I know Lesley, she will have something on that will make her allure more irresistible than if she was naked. She will talk mom into the same type garment." Frank stated.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Lesley called to her mother-in-law. "Mom come in here please. I have something we should wear."

Emily walked into her son's room to find Lesley with a red and a pink negligee of the same styles, on the bed. It came to mid thigh on Lesley, and had matched panties. The garment was translucent unless it was back lite, then it would all but disappear. Emily donned the outfit laid out for her on the bed and it fit her well and accented her figure. Their allure was more seductive than when they were naked. Both women touched up their makeup, put-on three-inch heels, and walked down the hall into the kitchen.

The men were in deep conversation about their golf game that day. When they heard footsteps. They turned and all conversation stopped, as the two visions of beauty entered the room. There almost seems to be a halo around the women. The men conceded.

"Wow!" Both men stated in unison.

Lesley stated. "So, you like our choice in garments?" The imp in her personality took over. "I think we are overdressed we have panties on tonight, but that is because we have a guest over. Both women, joked.

Their banter was interrupted by the door chimes. Both women went to answer it. They swung the door open wide and stood a few feet inside the entrance hall. To find Jerry, turned to pick up an equipment case. It held the download equipment he needed to get the information off the earrings Emily used that day.