Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group decided to move, and the bus staff brought all their meals into a room that could hold twenty people with a small dance floor. Frank saw the dance floor and knew where this meeting will go.

When the bus staff finished. The server entered and asked. "Is there anything else you will like?"

Lesley called over the server and whispered. "Mom and me, are going to strip off our clothes. Will that be a problem with you? Oh, and pipe in the music we like to dance."

"No that isn't a problem, but I thought you were going to have a meeting?" The server asked in surprise.

"It is a meeting of the Full-tan-sun-club chapter sixty-nine." Lesley stated as she tried to keep a straight face.

"Oh, I understand now!" The server stated, with a confused look on his face, as Lesley removed her dress and Emily followed suit. The men stayed dressed.

"I didn't want to spill anything on my dress." Lesley stated as she sat between Frank and Jerry. Emily sat between Craig and Jerry. They ate their meal with a great deal of service from different male servers. The servers came in, to ogle the nude women, to the ladies' delight.

When they finished their meal, Lesley pulled Frank up to dance. They danced a few slow dances together, Frank held Lesley's bare cheeks. Frank wanted to sit out the next slow dance, so Lesley approached Jerry. Any guy knows you can't say no to a naked lady, so out they went. Lesley had to instruct the PI how to grab her cheeks as they danced. It didn't take him long to get with the program.

Not to be out done Emily danced with her husband. He needed no instruction he grabbed onto her cheeks as they slow danced. Craig sat out a few dances and Emily danced with Jerry. While Frank danced with Lesley. Emily danced with Frank and Lesley danced with Craig. The men took liberties in the placement of their hands on the women's bodies to the women's delight.

Along about ten pm the server came in and stated. "We are closing in a half hour. It is last call."

Lesley who imbibed quite a bit asked the Server. "Would you like to dance?"

For the next half hour both women danced with the wait staff, some were women who danced slow dances with the ladies. All the wait staff took liberties with the nude women per their request.

Frank and Craig did not drink that night. They don't like the aftereffects of a drunken night out the next morning. Jerry watched his intake of alcohol, so he was fit to drive. The ladies on the other hand felt no pain as they were escorted nude, with their dresses draped over their shoulder, to their vehicle. To the delight of most of the patrons of the bar.

Jerry joyfully watched the antics of the women all night. He helped the men get the nude women in the vehicle. "Will talk to you later." Jerry stated as he left.

"Craig and Frank put the two women to bed and watched the eleven o'clock news before they retired.

Friday dawned with a sunny start. Emily awoke with a big head.

"Good morning dear!" Craig boomed as he dressed and went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Only to hear. "Ah-ah where are the aspirins!" Emily groaned as she walked to the bathroom took three aspirins and to shower.

Lesley bounded out of her bedroom without any signs of a hangover. Frank figures she had a wooden leg the way she can drink with no ill effects. She had her usual morning outfit, nude. Emily dragged herself out of her bedroom after her shower. Nude she stumbled over to get a cup of coffee.

Emily sat down with her head in her hand and sipped her coffee. "Remind me to never go out with you again Lesley!" She groaned.

Lesley gayly hummed a tune as she set the table. Frank looked at the sports section in the paper.

After breakfast Emily felt a little better. She dressed for school with consideration for their afternoon trip. She donned one of her button front dresses, bra, and panties with dress sandals. "Lesley can you pack something for me?"

"Sure, mom we will pick you up at noontime. I will pack what we need." Lesley stated.

Frank and Craig left to play an early game of golf. Emily drove to work; she arrived early and went to her office to work on the course material for the new course Couples Interaction 101 or for short CI-101. She presided over her classes. Before she knew it, she was in the car park and was picked up by the rest of the crew. They were on their way to the nudist came. This weekend will be an investigative trip. She brought the dossier with her and photos of the two PI's to see if they will be there.

They discussed their plan of action on the way. Emily took time to memorize the faces of her two nemeses'. Two and a half hours later they were through the gate and parked. It was more crowded today. They went to the office to get the keys to the cottage. Lesley talked the owner into a larger unit and more creature comforts. They found it had a large six-person jacuzzi tub/shower unit, with an enclosed toilet room.

Lesley was the first to notice the restroom facilities. "Look mom the four of us can take a shower and a bath together save water." She stated happily.

The two beds were king size, and the kitchen area was more spacious. The living room had two couches which pulled out into beds.

Lesley stated. "We have enough room should we call Jerry and have him come here. In case we have a problem with the PI if they followed us?" She wants to get his pants off. Lesley surmised he has a large bat between his legs she felt him when she danced with him closely.

"I hope they will be here, so we can go to the owner, I bet he wouldn't want his clientele photographed without their knowledge." Emily stated, as she disrobed.

Craig called Jerry when he answered. "Hi Jerry, what are you doing this weekend?" He asked.

"Nothing special. Why do you ask?"

"We may need your help, but there is one thing you need to know we are at a nudist camp and you will have to comply with the dress code here if you decide to come visit." Craig stated.

"Let me think about it." Jerry stated noncommittally "I will let you know in the morning." He stated.

The women were naked and had their towels over their shoulder by the time Craig finished the phone conversation.

"We will meet you at the pool." Emily stated. She was in a hurry to relax in the sun by the pool.

If was an easier task for Craig to undress today than last week. He has become accustomed to the exposure, comfortable nude, and he didn't feel he would embarrass himself today with a boner. They picked up their towels, wrapped them around their neck, and took a cooler with cold beverages just in case someone became thirsty.

All the naked bodies on display still amazed Craig. He loved to look at the women who put their honey pot on view. All the people look so calm and comfortable as they conversed. Although there were many women in the pool area. He couldn't find any who were more beautiful than Emily and Lesley.

He walked in front of Emily and Lesley and true to form they had all their, merchandize so to speak on display to be viewed by anyone who cared to look.

Craig and Frank put towels on recliners on each side of their ladies and went for a swim before they relaxed. There was light conversation and some jovial banter, as they scanned the area for any signs of the PI who was purported to shadow them last week.

Along about five Lesley who was the self-proclaimed activity director stated. "We need to go to the cottage as we need to prepare for our meal."

"For what! We will go to the Clubhouse and have a meal in the nude." Frank stated.

"We need to, shower, put our makeup on and get our formal towels." Emily remarked with a guff.

They all laughed and went to the cottage.

Emily and Lesley went to the large shower. "Come on guys there is enough room for both of you we can do each other's backs." Lesley stated.

They all jumped into the shower and lathered each other up. Both men took turns to help their helpless females and the ladies returned the favor. It wasn't a sexual exercise. Although it was a pleasurable one for all. They helped each other to dry off and picked up their 'formal' towels and proceeded to the clubhouse for dinner.

They conversed among themselves how they felt about the camp.

Emily stated. "I like the freedom I feel when I am nude."

Craig agreed and added. "I have the feeling everyone is equal here. They are also friendly."

Frank added. "There are no inequities here that are apparent at other clubs you can attend. When someone has an expensive outfit on to show they are more affluent than the person next to them. That doesn't happen here." He pontifies.

"That is too deep for me Frank. I am here to see who the best man is!" Lesley always the imp states to the laughter of all present. In fact, anyone in earshot laughed hysterically.

The group had a good time with all the people around them as they consumed their dinner. They finished their meals and went to the Cottage to get ready for the dance.

"I am going to take a shower." Lesley stated.

"You just took one before we left." Frank stated.

"I spilled some of my meal on my outfit, so I need to shower again. I like this wash and wear apparel." Lesley state always the comic. After her shower Lesley brought out two negligees that matched of white with panties that matched. "How do you like my mother and daughter outfits, mom?"

"I don't know they are kind of revealing Lesley?" Emily laughed along with all there.

They donned the outfits and true to form they revealed more than if they were naked. They hung out on the veranda of the cottage until it was time to walk to the clubhouse. The band was set up when they entered at eight-thirty pm. The group took a table in a dark corner in the back of the club. A nude female server took their beverage order, and they started a tab. Emily and Lesley had two mixed drinks to lubricate their joints they told their men.

It was not until ten pm when the couples started to dance. Emily and Craig were too shy to be the first to go to the dance floor. As soon as Lesley and Frank started to dance, the older couple followed suit. Craig loved the feel of his wife's nearly naked body on his. He had on a tee and tight shorts Emily purchased specially for the dances. She didn't like him to wear boxers. The slow dances were very erotic to both couples.

By the time eleven thirty rolled around, the couples thinned out. Emily saw some of the women remove their partners tops, so Emily removed Craig's tee, not to be outdone Lesley did the same for Frank. They danced a few dances this way.

When Lesley, and Emily saw the other women strip nude, they did the same and went one step further they had their men drop their shorts. The slow dance that ensued was almost the dance of love. Emily pushed her husband's erect pecker between her legs and had it rub on her pussy lips as they glided around the floor. The pleasure for both was phenomenal, but not enough for her to cum.

The couple looked around and saw the same antics with all the couples who danced. This included Frank and Lesley. When the dance ended, and another slow dance started Lesley came over and asked if Emily would mind if she danced with Craig and Frank danced with her. After some hesitation the older woman reluctantly agreed.

Unbeknown by the older couple Lesley instigated the exchange of partners.

Frank walked over to his mother and stated. "Mom would you give me the honor of a dance."

"Yes!" She stated and walked with him onto the floor. She started to dance with her son, while she kept her body a respectful distance between them.

Lesley walked over to Craig. "May I have the pleasure of this dance with my father-in-law?"

"I would be honored to dance with you!" Craig stated eagerly.

The couple walked to the dance floor. Lesley wasted no time to comfortably seat Craig's pecker between her legs, and dance skin to skin. Within fifteen seconds his man meat stood at attention and rubbed Lesley's clit. He reveled in the feel of another woman's moist silky lips on his shaft.

Meanwhile It was not comfortable for Emily to dance with her son as they were, but when Frank pulled her closer to him, she allowed it. Within thirty seconds of the start of the dance they danced skin to skin and she reveled in the erotic sensations. Without any thought of in priorities she reached down and seated her son's pecker in a more comfortable position between her legs, thus as they danced his member rubbed her nub.

Just as the dance ended her orgasm started. "Oh-oh, thanks Frank!" She moaned. Her legs buckled and her son had to help her to a chair.

Her son could feel the wetness around his pecker from her cum. He sat her down, in her relaxed position you could see the wetness between her thighs even in the dim light. Frank's pecker angled up with a sheen to it.

The dance was over in the nick of time or the dance floor would have become slick with Craig's cum. His member coated with Lesley's slickness. He tried to shield his excitement from his wife. It wasn't necessary because she was in a world of her own as she came down from her orgasmic high.

The two couples had an urgent need, so they called it a night and walked to their cottage. It was an insistent scramble to pull the covers on the beds back. Both men sported, erections. Both women laid in the prone position their legs spread ready for the commencement of the horizontal mambo. The lights went off and in the low light you could see the body movements of the two men and the synchronized moans of the women who were pleasured. The noise in the room reached a crescendo when the women climaxed almost in unison. The men grunted a short time later. They spooned and fell into a satisfied slumber.

Saturday Craig was awakened at six am by his cell he picked it up. "Hi, Craig I decided to come to the camp can I have an address?" Jerry said after Craig answered.

Craig gave the PI the address and they disconnected. Jerry would be at the camp at about nine. The couples showered together, picked up towels, and went to the clubhouse for breakfast. They went to the pool and occupied loungers with one saved for Jerry.

Along about nine-thirty a man with a beard wandered over and asked. "Is this lounger taken?"

Emily looked at the man and stated. "We have saved that for our friend."

"Oh, and who may he be I may know him?"

"You wouldn't know him he has never been here before." Emily stated with certainty.

"Hi, Emily, Lesley, Craig and Frank. You didn't realize I would recognize you with your clothes off did you." The PI laughed as he was satisfied, he fooled the group.

The two women had their pleasure palace on display for all to see. The PI took notice and he started to rise to the occasion so to speak. The group had their cooler with them.

"It looks like you need a cold drink." Craig stated as he handed Jerry a coke.

"Yah, I could use that to stop the swelling. The scenery is beautiful here." The PI stated as he sat and rested the can between his legs.

The morning went fast, the group went to the clubhouse for lunch when Jerry spotted the other two PI's a man and woman he knew. He could tell they secreted a camera and took pictures of the group.

Jerry walked over to them and confronted them. "Hey, those two have a camera they are taking pictures of people in here." He said as he confiscated the camera.

This caused an uproar with the clientele of the camp in the clubhouse. Four enforcers came out of nowhere and the two were escorted off the premises. They were warned not to come back. Jerry kept the camera. It had all the photos of Craig, Emily, Lesley, and Frank in an assortment of graphic positions on it.

Moral is, you don't bring a camera to a nudist camp!

The group moved to a private area under a tree and formed a circle with the intention to discuss their options as they go forward. The women made sure the men were seated properly to view their flower of life. Lesley and Emily positioned themselves to give the men an optimum view of their charms. They ran different scenarios and came to the conclusion Emily will be nude in all the scenarios they ran.

"Do you know it really doesn't matter what I have to do. I will do what has to be done to ensure the students I teach get the best education. If it means I have to do that nude so be it." Emily stated, with determination.

With the last statement the group went on to a more enjoyable afternoon Jerry said. "This has been the most enjoyable meeting I have ever had with anyone. And the ladies sat so open for my viewing pleasure. Thank you, ladies." Everyone had a smile on their faces.

For the rest of the afternoon the group swam. They played volleyball with five other people. It was fun to see the women's boobs bob around as they hit the ball. The guys peckers flopped around when they jumped also. It was a new experience for Emily, Craig, and Jerry.

The group went to the Cottage to show Jerry the accommodations. They showed him the bathroom and pulled out the couch which made into a comfortable double bed.

"I am going to use the jacuzzi anyone want to join me?" Lesley asked.

Emily, Craig and Frank both started for the bathroom and Jerry hung back.

"Come on Jerry don't you want to join us?" Emily said as she went back and took his hand.

"Sure, but I thought..." He didn't finish his sentence when Emily took his hand, he just followed her.

It took a while for it to fill Everyone entered the tub, Craig on the outside, Emily next to him, Jerry in the center between Lesley and Emily, Lesley, and Frank at the other end. They were conversing and joking around until the water rose and warmed. Frank turned on the bubbler. They continued to converse.

Jerry was in the middle of a word when he jumped, he felt two hands in his organ. The two men on each side had their organs stroked in unison with Jerry's. Craig reached down to start to strum Emily's clit, but found a hand there already, so he finger-fucked her while she had her clit strummed. On the other side Frank played with Lesley's clit and felt another hand rub her slit and entered her. There were moans and groans before too long. The woman screamed their orgasm, and the men blew their loads. Water was filled with sperm it floated around the tub on the top of the water.

"Time to get out." Lesley said as she went to the shower room and Emily followed her.

Frank flipped the lever to drain the tub and joined the ladies along with Craig and Jerry. They took turns to soap the front, back, and between the legs of the women and peckers of the guys, when they were finished, they were squeaky clean. It was just about time for dinner. They grabbed towels and were off to the clubhouse.

After dinner Emily and Lesley put on a short pink negligee each with crotchless panties. Frank and Craig put on a Pecker pouch, and tees. Jerry dressed in shorts and tee. They left for the Clubhouse.

The group staked out their usual table in the corner and waited for the music to begin. A nude waitress came to get their beverage order. The band started to play at nine, but as usual no one started to dance until ten. After the first couple started to dance Lesley and Frank went out onto the floor. She danced a couple of slow dances with Frank. He went back to sit down, Lesley asked Jerry to dance. The first dances were fast numbers. When the Slow number started Jerry kept space between them as a gentleman would. Lesley wouldn't have none of it. She mashed he barely covered body again Jerry. This caused him to rise to the occasion to the delight of the young woman.

Jerry self-consciously walked off the dance floor as his pecker pointed the way. He tried to adjust himself surreptitiously but failed miserably. He received sideway glances and smiles from many women present.