Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jerry looked up his eyes became like saucers. "I have died and gone to heaven. Because there are two beautiful angels in front of me." He stated as he took in both the women's beautiful features.

The two men in the kitchen heard laughter from the hall and the three walked into the kitchen.

The group sat down for dinner. They conversed about nonconsequential subjects to keep the mood light as they ate. When everyone was finished. Lesley and Frank cleared the remanence of the dinner. Emily and Craig went to the home office with Jerry.

Jerry was brought up to speed on what transpired that day, but he had a problem with concentration, because of the vision in front of him. His client nearly naked in front of him. He could make out every contour of her body with the garment she has on. He concentrated on the number of pubic hairs he could see and the moisture at the juncture of her legs which caused the panties to become transparent. Not so much on the conversation between the parties.

Emily could see Jerry has lost his concentration. She has encountered this as an instructor. "Jerry you're a million miles away from this conversation. Is the outfit I have on a distraction?" She asked.

"Well Emily. I will confess, you are a distraction dressed as you are." Jerry stated.

"Oh no here it comes!" Craig thought.

"I can rectify that!" Emily stated as she stood up and removed her garment tossed it to the side. Skinned her panties to her knees, sat back down and asked. "Could you finish removing my panties?" She put one leg up and the other on the ground to give the PI a prolonged look at her flower of life as he removed the garment. When she was totally naked and had her legs a comfortable distance apart, she asked. "Is this better?" She Looked at his midsection. He pitched a tent in his pants. "No, I guess I just exasperated the situation." She acknowledged with a laugh.

Craig was distraught with his wife's antics, so he said. "I think you should relieve some of the pressure on Jerry's brain manually. Seen you caused his uncomfortable situation."

"What you want me to...?" Emily made the jerk-off motion with her fist. Shocked her husband has granted her permission to do this to the PI. It took her two minutes to decide if Craig was serious and said. "Okay!" As she went to her knees and began to unzip PI.

That is all it took, and Jerry lost his erection.

"Oh, dam I guess he doesn't want to come out and play." Emily said as she zipped up the PI. Pants.

"It is time for me to leave." Jerry stated, he hurriedly picked up his equipment and bolted for the door. "Thanks for the dinner and show. Craig, call me in the morning I will tell you what I think we should do." He hollered from the front door. The PI shut the door and was gone.

"I don't look that bad naked, do I?" Emily laughed.

"No Em you look beautiful. He was on sexual overload that is all. He is a little shy also." Craig said as he gathered his wife's discarded garments and headed for the bedroom.

Frank and Lesley were in their room. "With all the noise the bed is making in our son's room, if perchance they lose their jobs. They can become mattresses and bed testers." Emily stated in a jovial voice. "Maybe we should practice also my dear." She continued as she laid on the bed and spread her legs.

Craig surprised his wife. He dove between her legs to lick-ca-de-slit instead of penetration of her box. He used his tongue and fingers.

Craig's tongue action caused Emily to be off the wall with excitement. "OH-oh-oh-oh, ah-ah-ah-ah, THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOODDDD!" She screamed as he brought his wife to orgasm.

Not to be denied Craig dropped his pants, dragged his wife while she orgasmed, to the edge of the bed, spread her legs and held them around his body and pushed his man meat home. He stayed seated in her moist velvet sheath to gain as much pleasure from her orifice as he could. Craig started a slow rhythm and used his fingers on her clit as he did. This caused another more powerful orgasm.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah!" Emily screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

This caused Craig to blow his load deep into her honey pot with a grunt. Craig leaned forward still coupled and kissed his wife lovingly. He rocked slowly to keep the pleasurable sense for a while longer.

Craig disrobed completely and helped his wife up, they pulled down the bed sheets and settled in for the night. As they cuddled, they could feel a calm come over them while in each other's arms.

"For all the turbulent times we have gone through recently Craig, we are closer now and it has jump started our sex life again. I love you more now than I ever have my dear. Hopefully you are not upset with me and still love me. Even though I have unpleasant choices to make, because of the situation I am in." Emily lamented.

"I understand my dear and have your back. We will get out of this mess and become stronger. You will be in a better place on the other side. Emily you have the commitment to do good on your side." Craig stated with conviction as he lovingly kissed his wife.

Thursday Morning: The sun shined brightly a sign this will be a wonderful day. The couple arose from a restful slumber. Emily showered, dried off, applied what little make-up she needed and entered the kitchen nude. To find Frank with the paper, see Lesley set the table and help with the preparation of the meal along with Craig. Emily sat across from Frank.

"Mom and dad, there was a commotion in your room last night. We thought we needed to call nine-one-one for help." Frank chuckled.

"How could you hear any noise from our room. The bed in your room was making so much noise. Dad and I thought we would need to repair your bed. We figured if anything happens to your jobs you could get a job as mattresses and bed frame testers. The way you carried on last night." Emily ribbed the young couple right back.

Emily donned a button front dress with bra and panties. She kissed her husband on the way out. "I will see you at noon today Craig." She turned to her house guests. "Have a good day you love birds."

"Okay I will be there." Craig acknowledged.

It was a half hour before her first class was to begin. She walked past Sean's office.

"Could I see you for a minute Emily?" Sean asked.

"Sure, what's up?" She inquired as she stepped into the office.

"Could you please shut the door?" Sean directed.

Emily shut the door without any comment, turned to her superior and waited to find out what he wanted to talk to her about.

It was about three minutes before he spoke. "Aren't you forgetting something when you are in my office?"

"No, I don't think so, you called me into the office remember?" Emily reminded him as she plays a game with him.

"What are you supposed to do when we have a meeting?" Sean demanded.

"Listen to you?" Emily stated, with a confused look.

"No, when we have a meeting your to be nude!" Sean stated in frustration.

"So, you want me nude every time we meet?" Emily said as she 'played' her superior.

"No, you're are the one to suggest you get naked for meetings." He reminded her in frustration.

"Well, I don't want to!" She stated emphatically. Satisfied she has the exchange documented.

"Forget it Emily. I want to let you know Arnold is gone. I told him to pick up his things and leave for what he put you through yesterday." Sean explained.

"Well thank you. It is about time someone had my back. That was nice of you. But why would I have to get nude for you to tell me that?" Emily asked as though she was thick.

"Forget it Professor. It is time for your class." Sean dismissed her.

Craig went to the PI office to meet. They discussed different options. Jerry feels they will win the war but there will be a few battles ahead where Emily will lose her clothes.

"Craig, I think Emily will have to go along with the Dean's recommendation for the time being. She should just document she is opposed to the nudity they require her to accept. Until we find a way to derail their hold over her." He then looked at Craig with a funny look. "I hope you're not mad at me for last night?"

"What when you bolted for the door when I told my wife to relieve your tension. Hell no, though it was funny. That woman is a handful sometimes though." Craig stated proudly.

"And very beautiful also." Jerry stated.

This brought a smile to Craig's face. "That she is, that she is. If you ever tell her this, I will deny it. I thank my lucky stars every day she said yes when I asked her to marry me many years ago." He stated passionately.

The morning went by fast. The Professor concentrated on the lesson plans and her students. At noon time she enters the cafeteria to find Craig already seated at a table for two with the meal.

"How was your morning my dear." Craig asked.

"I fucked with Sean's mind this morning!" Emily flippantly explained in a whisper.

Craig disseminated the information acquired from the PI.

"I figured it was a forgone conclusion I will have to play ball with the degenerates at least until this class is over." Emily stated not surprised.

"I know you're the one who has been going through this horrendous situation, but it hurts me to see you abused in this way." Craig stated with sadness.

"It isn't that bad Craig. Look at the bright side our sex life is outstanding. I think you like to see your wife nude and spread also." She stated gayly.

"I guess you're right my dear, but it should be you who decides whether to exposure your body or not. Do you mind the exposure?" Craig asked, embarrassed.

She smiled at her husband without an answer to his question and looked at the clock on the wall. "Time for me to get ready my dear. Meet you in the change room." Emily stated as she sashayed out of the cafeteria.

Craig cleaned up the lunch remanent and followed shortly behind his wife. He entered the change room to find her out of her dress and panties. She waited for her husband to unsnap the bra hooks for her. Emily loves to have her husband unhook her bra. This gives her the fortitude she needs to instruct the class. When he unhooks her bra. It signifies to her his acceptance of her exposure and eventual sexual encounters with the students.

Emily handed all her discarded garments to her husband. He stored them in the locker and handed the dress to her. She secured enough buttons to make the journey to the classroom void of eroticism as she traversed the halls.

Most of the students were in the room when she arrived with her husband. They greeted her with a smile as they could see her only garment was the dress. When all the students were accounted for Craig closed the door.

"Today will be the practical test." The Professor stated as she walked the isles and past out the graded tests. "Everyone did a great job on the written test the lowest mark was a ninety-two." She beamed. The way the Practical test will be run. You will get in alphabetical order. Craig will point to a student. You will have three minutes to massage' my breast and my vagina. Craig and I will grade you from one to ten. I will use hand signals we have developed." Emily stated as she removed her dress and gave it to her husband.

Emily walked by the door and headed to the exam table. When there was knock on the door.

"It's Mr. Lowe I would like to observe the test." He stated.

"Okay!" Emily said as she rolled her eyes and opened the door. She covertly turned on the earring video.

Emily opened the door and Mr. Lowe was shocked to see the Professor nude. She walked to the exam table and mounted in.

Craig lined up all the students and called on the first student and said "Go, you have three minutes."

It was like a game show only the young man used one hand to rub the Professor's breast as he used the other to massage' her lower lips and then stuck his finger in her honey pot. Craig could see he pleasured his wife. She raised her bottom off the table to get more of his fingers in her.

"Time!" Craig called.

Emily gave him the sign for seven he marked it down along with his mark.

"Next student. Go." Craig punched the time clock.

The young man worked Emily's breast and used her fingers on her pussy she was close to an orgasm when Craig called time. And they graded the student.

Mr. Lowe stood so he had a perfect view of the Professor's pussy. He envied the young men who titillated the Professor's fancy presently. Mr. Lowe envied Craig to have a wife as beautiful Emily and with the courage to give this course. He wished his wife would do something like this.

The test progressed to the point where five students were left. Emily had not had an orgasm to this point because just as soon as she was on the verge of a cum time was called. Her excitement would ebb. Each student was in the seven to eight range to this point.

It was Greg, the sixth student's turn. Craig told him to start. He used his left hand to rub the Professor's breast. He had a small hand he made it into a funnel and started to work his whole hand into her pussy within a minute his hand was almost all inside of Emily. Her vagina was opened about four inches in diameter to the amazement of Miles, her husband and the students.

"OH, MY GAAAADDD THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD" Emily screamed and had her first massive orgasm. She squirted all over the front of the poor students pants it looked like he had an accident. Incidentally he received a ten from both Craig and Emily.

Mr. Lowe was amazed he had heard of women who squirted, their orgasm but never saw this before.

By the time all the students were tested Emily was worn out. She laid spread out on the exam table and bid the students good-by as they left the classroom.

"That was amazing Professor Steele." Mr. Lowe commended the prostrate Professor.

"Thank you Mr. Lowe I can count on you for help when needed?" The Professor asked.

"Yes, you can. You are an amazing instructor. I will leave and let you get dressed." Mr. Lowe stated as he shut the door on the way out.

Craig dropped his trousers and plowed into his wife's overheated pussy. She had another orgasm in moments of his entry. He came within minutes also he was so excited because he watched twelve students intimately touch his wife for the practical part of the test. Sated he helped his wife off the table and retrieved her dress. She donned it, made herself presentable as possible after two orgasms. They left for the change room on their journey some of the students gave the Professor smile. Emily was concerned because she could feel the remnants of her passion run down her thighs almost to her knees by the time, she entered the change room. She took a shower as the Dean entered the change room. Emily was nude as she dried herself. She didn't bother about her modesty as she conversed with the Dean.

"Here is your envelope Emily." It gave the Dean an excuse to see her nude as he talked to her. "I see you let Mr. Lowe watch as you conducted the test today." The Dean stated with jealousy. "He stopped by to tell me what a great job you did today. He said he congratulated you after the students left."

Emily couldn't stop herself. "Yes Lenny, actually he talked to my pussy after the students left. He didn't look me in the eye once." She laughed hysterically and both others joined in after her remark.

The Dean talked nonsense as he watched Emily dress. Craig handed the panties to her and she held onto Lenny's arm as she put on the garment. She made sure the Dean had a good view of her honey pot. Craig noted her actions as he handed the bra to her.

"Lenny would you hook my bra for me?"

"Sure!" He said as he fussed with the hooks on the intimate garment.

Craig handed his wife her dress she buttoned it to maintain a form a decorum which the faculty wants her to forgo. It was well past four in the afternoon when they started for their vehicles. Emily and Craig decided on an out of the way dining establishment near their home. They called Frank and told him they will pick them up. Emily parked her vehicle when they arrived home. Craig was the designated driver tonight. Lesley and Frank were out of the house as soon as the older couple arrived. Lesley had on a dress similar to Emily's in a rose color. Emily's was dark grey. Frank called shotgun and the two women rode in the back. It was only a ten-minute trip to the restaurant.

On the way to the restaurant Craig asked Emily. "Do you want me to call Jerry to download any videos you have?"

"If you want to remember I scared him yesterday." Emily chuckled.

"I don't think he was scarred just surprised." Craig said as he punched in the number for the PI. When he answered Craig asked. "Are you over last night's meeting?"

"Yes, I guess!"

"Emily has more video for you to download. We are at Charles Blair's Fine Dining. You can have dinner with us Emily's treat." Craig stated.

Excited they asked him to be part of their group he stated. I will be there in fifteen minutes." They disconnected.

Thursday nights are usually crowded, but the group were there early enough to be seated when they entered. Lesley pointed to a six-person table in the far corner out of the main traffic area which the host escorted the group to. The establishment had subdued dinner music from a live group.

The couples sat on either side, Women across from each other. They will put the PI next to the women.

As soon as the server took the groups drink order Lesley stated. "I need to go to the lady's room you want to come with me?" Anyone who is married knows the answer to that question it is. "YES!"

"And now it starts!" Frank states.

"Yes, the fun begins when the ladies return." Craig concurs.

Meanwhile in the ladies' room the two women removed their undergarment and stored the underthings in their purses. They glided toward their men; heads held high with impish smiles on their faces. Anyone who cared to look would realize the two women have very little on besides their dresses.

The host approached the group. "We need a chair could we take one?" He asked politely.

The two women pointed to the one at the head of the table next to the men, so the PI fate is sealed he will be teased unmercifully tonight by the two impish women.

Jerry arrived ten minutes after the group was seated. He was shown to the head to the table with the two women next to him.

"Hi Jerry, how are you doing tonight?" Lesley asked as she sat unladylike and looked straight into the PI's eyes.

He had a grin on his face, Lesley's legs were parted, and one breast became exposed in the exchange between Lesley and Jerry.

"I am doing fine, and it looks like I will be doing better also as I partake in a meal with this group." The PI stated jovially.

The server came over and took their order. While the group waited for their meal they stayed clear of the subject of Emily's subjugation. They talked about subjects that uplifted, their spirits. It was forty-five minutes before the main course was served. While they waited there was a notice on the rear of the menu which stated they have private rooms for meetings available to the customers on a first come first serve basis.

When their meals arrived, Lesley asked. "Do you have a private room for a meeting we need to have?"

"Let me check." The server stated. He came back a few minutes later with. "Yes, we do and if you like we can move you into the smaller room, as it is getting busy presently and we can use this table. There will be no charge for the room. We can have music piped in there also."

"What do you think?" Lesley asked and then continued. "We will help them out if we move into the private room." As a way to reinforce the need to move.

"That is a good Idea." Emily stated as she thought it would be a good place to discuss her dilemma. Little did she know that Lesley had other ideas that will be more fun.