Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band announced. "This dance is woman's choice." As they started to play a slow number.

"Would you want to dance with me?" A woman of about fifty asked when she approached Jerry.

"Sure!" The PI stated pleasantly.

He escorted the woman onto the dance floor, and she wasted no time. She pressed her body against his and proceeded to give him the third degree. By the time the dance was over he was again at full mast. Boldly the woman gave his pecker a squeeze before she walked away.

Emily and Craig danced most of the slow numbers. The band called a break at eleven PM.

"We are going on break and when we get back the dress code is Whatever!" The MC stated before he exited the stage.

Confused the PI asked. "What does that mean?"

Emily, Craig, Lesley, and Frank answered wordlessly. They remove all their garments and sat back down to wait for the music to start again. Jerry looked around the room in shock everyone who was still there stripped down. Some women left their panties on, some men had jock straps on. Other women removed their panties and left on their short negligees. Other men left their tees on but were bottomless. This was a whole new scene for the PI. He knew this way of life existed, but he never thought in a million years he would ever be part of this.

The PI looked around and saw all the delectable female's exposed to different levels of nudity, this is a dream come true he thought.

The band started with a slow song. The two couples the PI was with went to the dance floor he watched in amazement as Lesley and Emily were close enough to him to see the women adjust their partners member, so it rubbed on their lower lips as they danced.

He did not see the woman approach. She was in her mid-forties and her only garment was a short nightie. "Why don't you get comfortable so we can dance." The woman stated as he was still dressed.

He looked at the woman who if she was dressed you would say she was average, but in her current state of dress she had incredible features. He skinned his shorts down and removed his tee and by the time they were out on the floor his organ was ready for action. The woman didn't waste any time she placed his member between her legs.

The PI could feel the moisture as it ran out of her honey pot to coat his member. She engulfed his member in a warm wetness. He never felt anything like this and to be in public as they did this was unbelievable. The PI could get used to this place.

By twelve everyone proceeded to their quarters. To the groups surprise Jerry was nowhere to be found. The last time they saw him he was with a woman on the dance floor. The door to the cottage was left open for him.

The two couples took turns in the bathroom and retired.

There was light-hearted banter between the four and a lot of humor to begin with, but per usual it turned into moans from the women and groans from the men as they went higher and higher on their journey to the top and then screams of pleasure when the women went over the top in orgasm.

They fell asleep contented.

Sunday, it was nine thirty when the women awoke. Frank and Craig were up, and they sat on the veranda to wait for the ladies to arise. Both walked outside and looked like two unmade beds. You could tell the ladies were taken advantage of. By the look of their thighs and matted pubic hair.

"Has anyone seen Jerry?" Emily asked.

"No, the last time I saw him. He was with the woman that came over to ask him to dance." Craig stated.

"Do you want to shower?" Lesley asked.

Both men followed the ladies into the shower room to wash. It was a flurry of activity as they washed their respective women in places they couldn't reach and the places the men like to reach. They reversed the women washed the men.

They dried, grabbed towels, and went to breakfast. It was late, they had to pack, check out was eleven.

The group just finished breakfast when Jerry wandered in with the woman, they saw him dance with and another man. They sat down next to the four and Jerry introduced them. Craig said he would get in touch with Jerry the next day as the group left to get ready to leave the clubhouse.

There was a melancholy atmosphere at the cottage as Craig and Frank packed the car while the two ladies got ready. It worked out just right they came out of the bathroom in matched dresses with large buttons down the front of blue and sandals to match. The guys dressed in shorts, tees, and sandals. Frank drove and Lesley called shotgun.

The group took a side trip and stopped at a small tourist town for lunch. The women showed off as much of their charm as they could without an arrest. They didn't want to offend anyone. The two women left three buttons secured in the center of their dresses. The dresses had nine buttons total. You can figure out what was exposed as they walked the streets. When the sunlight hit the ladies outfits a certain way. It looked like they wore saran wrap dresses. Their outfits brought approval from the men but looks of disdain from the majority of the women.

For the first twenty minutes of their trip home. The group reminisced about their weekend. While in conversation Lesley fiddled with her buttons on the dress. She undid the few which remained. When there was a lull in the conversation, she uncovered her legs to her honey pot and started to rub herself off with her legs spread so Frank could watch.

"I don't want you to fall asleep my dear." Lesley stated, with a moan as she inserted three fingers in her manhole and used the other hand to flick her clit. Her left foot was busy, she used her foot to rub Frank's manhood. She was pleased she got a rise out of him.

The couple in the back seat were also busy. Craig slowly played with his wife's pussy as she placed her head on his shoulders. She could feel his manhood rise to the occasion as she had her hand on his thigh. Craig laid down on the back seat and spun is wife around, she sat on his face as she made fast work of his garments. He was nude from the waist down in a few seconds. They were in a cramped sixty-nine position. There was a stereophonic scream from the back seat when Emily had her orgasm and bit down on her husband's pecker. One of pleasure and one of pain.

Frank looked in the rearview mirror to see what the problem was. He watched as his parents were in the throes of an orgasm, in the sixty-nine position. He was desensitized to the fact this is not a normal occurrence to watch anyone in the sex act, but more specially your parents.

Lesley watched the older couple in the back seat who acted like teenagers, with a smile and it spurned her on to her orgasm.

The only one who was left excited with a case of blue balls was Frank, but after Lesley came down from her orgasmic high. She took care of his hard problem. She removed her dress. Crawled over and unzipped his shorts. Pulled them down to get to his manhood. She sucked on his cock head with such intense suction he thought his head would cave in. Until he blew his load down her throat. Frank had a hard time with the control of the vehicle when he came.

Lesley smacked her lips. "The desert was fine." She sat with her back against the passenger door and continued to diddle her gash.

The couple in the rear were sated, but tired. They fell asleep in each other's arms for the rest of the trip. The cabin of the vehicle had the scent of perfume and sex. Frank and Lesley conversed softly for the remainder of the trip.

Frank had to wake his parents up after he drove into the garage. They went into the house, Craig bottomless, Emily nude, Lesley nude, and Frank was dressed.

"Seeing you're the only one with clothes on could you get the overnight bags." Lesley stated, she didn't ask.

Everyone was tired they retired early to face another Monday. We will see what happens at the college and what Emily will decide on the fifth week of FEH-101.

All rights reserved 2021/2026.