Emily the Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could do was nod weakly as she felt thick straps being cinched low across her pelvis, across the tops of her thighs, and across her ankles. Another thick strap was placed about her neck, holding her head in place and tilted back slightly, so that the activity between her legs was no longer visible. Then, finally, her wrists pulled up and fixed in place above her head, leaving her utterly helpless.

Emily struggled to comprehend what was going on, but too much was happening at once. The men rotated seamlessly from her breast examination to out of sight between her legs. Her attempts to answer their questions became more and more erratic as unseen fingers stroked and prodded her clitoris and inserted themselves in her vagina. Other hands settled on her bare feet, her belly, wherever they wanted. In no time her body was hurtling towards an orgasm, primed for release, her hips bucking hard against the strap. Then, suddenly, as she reached her crests, everything stopped. She groaned in protest, hanging on the edge of a massive orgasm, her dazed eyes finding Dr. Prott standing over her, cupping her face gently.

"There, there, Emily, good girl. Let's take a break, let you cool down a bit."

"No, please, I...," she started to protest, but he cut her off.

"Soon, dear," he promised, then turning to the men. "Emily is, in fact, capable of multiple orgasms, but we want to be prepared first. Let's focus on finishing her breast examinations."

Her arousal still near a boil, two new men began caressing her breasts, the others again out of sight. This time the fingers between her legs merely stoked her lips, cruelly teasing her pouting sex and avoiding the center of her universe. Suddenly, the lightest of touches and she moaned in desperation. She struggled against her bonds, trying to get just a whisper of additional pressure in the right location, all for naught. The rest of the examination became a blur, man after man talking calmly to her as she roiled in need. She managed to pick out Dr. Prott speaking the only words that mattered to her, paroxysm or orgasm, and she whimpered in need.

The bed was adjusted again, this time lifting her up slightly so that she could clearly see her outstretched legs. Dr. Prott stood by one of her hips, one of the men stood beside the other hip. The other five men stood packed between her feet. The man at her hip held up two fingers and then slowly slid them into her, their eyes locked. The index finger of his other hand lowered slowly and settled on her clitoris and started to circle it lightly. She gasped at the sensations, eyes wide as she stared at him, before the tidal wave of need crested and she came hard on his fingers.

Finally her peak subsided and she slumped back in her bonds, only for a second man to take the first man's place. Her body was still on fire, and mere minutes later she came again, followed by another man taking his place. Her mind faded out as yet another orgasm approached and then crested, barely aware as another man came forward.

She awoke with a start, lying on a sofa, covered in a sheet. Her body was still flushed from the examination, and her dazed eyes wandered the room before finding Dr. Prott sitting near her head.

"Ah, you're awake, excellent. You were a very good girl today, and you can rest assured that your contribution to science today will help hundreds of women across England. Are you ready to get dressed?"

Emily nodded weakly and slowly rose, wrapping herself in the sheet as she padded over to the screen. She dressed by instinct, hands working clumsily but effective enough to get dressed. That night, staring up at the ceiling in her bed, she wondered if she would ever meet those young doctors again. Her hand drifted down from her nightly breast examination to find her center, raw but still needy. And then, for the first time in her young life, she obliged herself as she replayed the day's events in her head.

*****

This story was inspired from a throw away line in a separate story featuring "Dr. J Prott, Sc.D., F.R.S.Ed., F.R.C.O.G., F.A.A.A.S., F.A.A., F.R.S. Professorial Fellow, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal Women's Hospital." A story you just might find lurking around in the dark corners of the internet.

12