Emily's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Emily waited deliberately just inside her front door for Sophie to leave for work. Just as she had given up and resigned herself to running for her bus, Sophie stepped out in her corporate work outfit, a short blue fitted shift dress with a matching jacket and high heels. Emily caught her just as she'd swung her left leg into the footwell of her car, her right leg was still planted on the driveway, and her skirt was stretched taut across her open thighs. Emily couldn't take her eyes of Sophie's stockinged legs, and her silk clad pussy in its white panty gusset against her brown skin.

"Seen something you like darling?" joked Sophie

Emily tried hard to make it look as though she'd just run into Sophie by accident.

"Ha, yes, mmmm... I... I was wondering if you'd like to come round for a drink tonight?"

"Love to honey, but I'm late and so are you, jump in, I'll run you to your bus stop."

"Oh thanks, I am a bit behind actually."

"I'm working late tonight, so I won't be able to get to you until nine, is that okay?"

"Yes, that would be lovely, you don't need to bring anything, just yourself."

"It wouldn't be polite to bring myself without bringing you first," said Sophie with a lascivious grin that curled up one side of her mouth.

Emily gave a nervous laugh, she couldn't take her eyes off her thighs as the hem of her short skirt rode up to expose her stocking tops. She didn't know whether Sophie's flirting was just a tease or based on real desire.

She finally tore her eyes away from Sophie's sexy legs, "Oh I just meant... I meant."

"I know what you meant honey, relax, it'll be a chance for us to get to know each other better," said Sophie as she placed her left hand on Emily's right thigh, and realised that she too was wearing stockings, "Mmmm nice, and I hope you'll stay dressed for the occasion."

"Y-yes, I'll, I'll be wearing..."

"You'll be wearing what honey?" teased Sophie.

"Oh no, I've missed my bus."

"No worries, we'll get ahead of it and I'll drop you at another stop."

"Oh thanks Sophie, it's very kind of you doing this for me, but won't it make you late for work."

"Nah, I'll shoot into the city centre along the Middle Highway, no problem."

"Nice arse," called Sophie as Emily hurriedly got out of the passenger seat at the next but one bus stop. Emily felt flattered and embarrassed at one and the same time as she straightened her skirt in the bus queue.

She spent all day at work dreaming about her evening with Sophie. She wanted so badly to take the plunge and have sex with a woman; she felt that she was definitely ready for it. She'd been using her vibrator, and looking at pornographic images of lesbian sex for two and a half months now. She'd even been brave enough to watch several lesbian porn videos in the past week. She wasn't stupid enough to think that the staged and badly acted videos were anything like real sex, but she wanted badly to be fucked; she wanted to be taken by an experienced, dominant woman. She hoped that Sophie would teach her how to please her and, perhaps in time, she'd become Sophie's submissive.

As these thoughts pervaded Emily's mind, Sophie was fucking her boss at the travel agency. They'd slipped out together at lunch time, and she'd ridden his cock whilst laying on top of him on the back seat of his car, in an underground car park. Sophie fucked him from time to time to keep him sweet, she wanted to start her own business eventually, but, in the meantime, wasn't averse to trading sexual favours for advancement along the company pay scale.

Emily arrived home from work at the usual time, around five thirty, and made herself a light meal and a cup of tea. She felt turned on, but she resisted the urge to play with her vibrator before Sophie arrived. She watched some tv, then went upstairs to change at eight o'clock. She showered and applied fresh makeup at her dressing table, then she started to dress in the clothes that she'd laid out on the bed. She pulled on a skimpy pair of black lace panties, and fastened her small but beautifully formed tingling breasts into a matching bra. Her new black suspender belt matched her bra and panties, and she admired herself in the large dressing table mirror as she clipped the belt in place, with the straps dangling down the tops of her thighs.

She thought of Sophie and felt a small trickle of juice escape from her pussy and dampen her panty gusset. She sat at her dressing table, carefully pulled on her barely black stockings and clipped them to her suspender belt; she wore stockings for work every day now and she loved to watch herself in the mirror while she put them on. She'd chosen a new, knee length, v-necked, black bandage dress that she hadn't worn yet. It fitted her petite figure perfectly, hugging her waist and curving sexily around her shapely buttocks and thighs. She turned sideways to the mirror to admire the way the material clung to the fall of her buttocks as they met the tops of her thighs, her arse looked utterly perfect in the dress.

Finally, she stepped into four inch high black court shoes, then sat down at her dressing table and put on her new gold stud earrings. As she sat with the material of her dress stretched tight across her thighs, her suspender clips showed just enough to be a turn on without being slutty. Her long red hair cascaded over her shoulders and lay teasingly across the top of her décolletage. Her blue eyes sparkled with arousal, she looked utterly irresistible, just as she had intended.

She checked that the Sauvignon Blanc had chilled sufficiently. She'd hadn't previously drunk much more than a sherry at Christmas, or on her mother's birthday, but now she enjoyed a glass of wine a couple of times a week. She opened a pack of ready made vol au vents and arranged them on a plate, then she tidied the lounge and fluffed up the sofa cushions again. She was very nervous, her anxiety and her craving for her first sexual experience made her tremble a little. It was ten minutes past nine, she'd started to worry that Sophie had forgotten about the 'date' when the doorbell rang.

As soon as the door opened, Sophie stepped straight into the hallway, and leered appreciatively at Emily in her little black dress and high heels.

"Hmm, don't you look good enough to eat?" purred a beguiled Sophie.

"I'm so glad you could come Sophie, can I take your coat?"

Sophie was dressed in a large grey trench coat, the only other items on view were her silver earrings and cream stilettos. She unbuttoned her coat and removed it with a flourish. Emily was stunned at what she saw. Sophie stood imperious in just her cream bikini bottoms and stilettos that, together, perfectly set off her brown skin. Her toned body, with her gently swaying perfect breasts, mesmerised Emily. She felt weak at the knees and was speechless, there was a long pause before either of them spoke.

"You thought I didn't know that you were spying on me while I was sunbathing in the summer; naughty girl."

"Oh my God Sophie, I'm sorry, didn't mean to..." Emily blurted out as she watched a damp patch forming on Sophie's bikini bottoms.

"Yes you did, I've known that you've got 'the hots' for me for sometime now; did you enjoy your little peak? I'll bet you've been buying batteries in bulk for your vibrator."

Emily's face was scarlet but, as she recovered from the shock and embarrassment of being found out by Sophie, she started to feel very aroused.

"W-would you like a glass of wine? I've got some in the fridge."

"No, I'd like a glass of you, you look so fucking hot, let's go up to your bedroom, you won't need to sneak a look out of the window tonight."

"Sophie, I'm not experienced at this, will you...?"

"Yes, I'll take care of you, you've never been with a woman before have you?"

"I've never been with anyone before."

"Wow, you mean you're a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Mmm fuck, I feel so turned on knowing I'm going to be the first person to make you come, take me to your boudoir mademoiselle."

Emily led Sophie upstairs, Sophie watched her perfect little arse sway in her tight dress, and she reached forward and caressed her right buttock and hip, she felt a suspender clip through the material and her pussy spasmed. As soon as they arrived in the bedroom, Sophie took Emily in her arms and kissed her. The inexperienced Emily kissed tentatively at first, but Sophie's tongue forced her lips apart, and took possession of her mouth. Soon, Emily was probing Sophie's mouth with her tongue, it felt wonderful, they exchanged sweet breath and saliva for several minutes.

Emily had to tilt her head up a little to kiss her taller lover, she could feel Sophie's hard nipples and firm breasts overwhelming her own small breasts. Sophie broke off from kissing her and turned her around. She kissed Emily's neck, and sent thrilling sensations down her spine to her pussy, then she unzipped her dress and helped wriggle out of it. Still with her back to Sophie, Emily wiggled her hips and pressed her buttocks into Sophie's mound.

They were both facing the dressing table mirror; knowing that they would be watching themselves as they made love to each other was extremely arousing. Sophie unclipped and removed Emily's bra and squeezed her nipples between her fingers and thumbs, then she kneaded her breasts. Emily let out a gasp of pleasure, and let her head fall back on Sophie's left shoulder, while she dropped her hands to caress Sophie's hips.

Sophie created just enough space between them, to enable her to take hold of Emily's right hand with her right hand, and push it down inside her bikini bottoms.

"I know how much you've wanted to do this honey."

She pressed Emily's fingers into the thick bush of her pubic hair, then guided them around her pussy.

"Mmmmm nice, you do masturbate with your fingers don't you?"

"Yes," said Emily breathlessly.

"Then you know your way around a pussy," said Sophie as she withdrew her hand leaving Emily to explore her on her own.

Emily felt so aroused as her fingers explored the slick, warm wetness of another woman's cunt, that she half expected to come spontaneously; she knew that when Sophie touched her, it would trigger a huge orgasm.

Still standing behind Emily, Sophie pushed her right hand into the top of her panties and played with her pubic hair. Emily's rapid shallow breathing told Sophie that she was about to explode. She teased her for a while by touching all around her pussy without actually touching her dripping wetness. She could feel Emily's fingers searching for her hole, they found it and she slipped two of them inside, Sophie groaned, the thought that she was fucking a virgin took her closer to the edge of an orgasm than she had planned.

"Oh, that's nice honey, you learn fast."

"Teach me everything, make me yours and teach me how to please you."

"Ummm, you horny little bitch, Ohhh, I'm going to take your virginity now."

Sophie rubbed Emily's clitoris with her thumb and pushed her fingers into her cunt. Emily was already so highly aroused that her orgasm was on a hair trigger. She watched herself in the mirror through half closed eyelids. The sight of herself dressed sexily in her black stockings and suspenders, with Sophie's hand inside her panties, was so intensely erotic that she let out a strangled cry, and came jerking and juddering for at least twenty seconds. Her legs gave way, and Sophie had to hold her up during the final throes of her magnificent first orgasm at the hands of another woman.

"Oh fuck Sophie, fuck," breathed Emily, "that was awesome, thank you."

Sophie lifted her onto the bed and stripped her panties off then, intuitively, she seemed to realise what Emily wanted next. She walked over to Emily's dressing gown hanging on the back of the bedroom door and removed the soft towelling cord, then she straddled Emily, took hold of her wrists and tied them together, before tying them to the wooden slatted headboard.

"I'm yours Sophie, do what you want with me, I belong to you now, you're my first and you own me now."

Emily's sexy words of submission had Sophie highly aroused, she'd played the dominant with both men and women before but this was special. She slipped off her bikini bottoms, then she opened Emily's legs wide. She fingered herself while she ate Emily's cunt. Emily was delirious with kinky arousal, Sophie's tongue was everywhere, she circled her clit, licked between her labia, licked and kissed her perineum and pushed it inside her as far as it would go.

Emily had never felt anything like it, the warm soft tongue set her senses on fire, now she knew how it felt to be given a good licking. It wasn't long before she was coming again, this time, she lifted her head as far as she could, to watch Sophie's flowing brown hair cascading over her thighs, and her fingers rapidly fucking her own cunt. Both women came in a cacophony of arousing come noises.

Sophie was just getting started, she untied Emily's wrists, turned her over and tied them up again behind her back. Then she sat herself on a surprisingly comfortable wicker chair, and made Emily kneel between her thighs and eat her cunt. Emily loved the taste of Sophie's pussy, she savoured it's sweet musky flavour and sucked her juices greedily into her mouth, swallowing whenever another sip of Sophie's juices trickled onto her tongue.

"That's it honey, yes, just there, no don't stop... move up to my clit now, ahh yessss, that'sss lovely. Mmmm, that's it honey you're a natural, if you're a good girl, your mistress will fuck you with your vibrator, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Mmmph," was the only sound Emily could make through a mouthful of Sophie's cunt.

"Now push your tongue up inside me while I finish myself off." said a highly aroused Sophie.

Emily did as she was told and Sophie massaged her clitoris and, with her lover's help, brought herself to another magnificent climax.

Sophie enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm with Emily's head resting on her lap. She stroked her lover's hair then got her back onto the bed, her wrists still bound behind her back. Emily was elated, sex with Sophie was beyond her wildest dreams, her only regret was the years of celibacy that she had endured, without realising what a deeply erotic and fulfilling feeling it was to make love to a woman. She wondered whether her mother had experienced such profound pleasure with her lover Cecilia.

Emily wondered what Sophie had in store for her next, she didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Where's your vibrator slave?"

Emily felt a jolt of pleasure run through her pussy at being called 'slave.'

"In the drawer just there Mistress."

Sophie opened the drawer and took out Emily's favourite possession.

"Hmm, it's a good one, let's see if it does what its supposed to."

She switched it on and played it around Emily's nipples making them rock hard.

"You've got such beautiful little breasts honey," said Sophie as she took Emily's nipples in her mouth in turn.

"uumpphhh, thank you Mistress," said Emily getting into the spirit of their kinky role play.

While Sophie had been sucking Emily's breasts and nipples, she held the vibrator across Emily's mound. Then she turned the power up, and pushed it slowly up into Emily's wet cunt. Emily gasped, then writhed and moaned as the beast took possession of her cunt yet again. She bucked her hips in time with her pulsating orgasm, and begged her mistress not to stop. Another orgasm broke over her immediately after the first one, and still she wasn't finished.

"Ahhh, ahh, ffffuckkk, ohhhh Goddddd, fuck me again Mistress, please don't stopppp, ohhhh ffffuckkkk, yesss, yesss, that's it ahhh, you can stop now...ohhhh...ohhhh fffuccckkkk... Oh God stop now please mistress, I can't take anymore."

"My goodness, you are a horny little slave, three consecutive orgasms, even I haven't achieved that. You've just promoted yourself to my number one fuck bunny. You're such a sexy little bitch, I'm going to buy myself a present so that I can really pleasure your tight little cunt."

"What's that Mistress?"

"A great big, two way, vibrating strap-on you sexy little temptress, but now you're going to fuck me with your vibrator, I want to come hard slave."

Sophie untied Emily, and had her fuck her with the vibrator, while sucking her clit at the same time. Emily's saliva mixed with Sophie's cunt juices, and she licked up the heady mixture with her tongue. Sophie came hard, then made Emily lick the glistening residue off the vibrator.

They got into bed together. After dozing for a while, they stated to nuzzle each other and fondle each other's breasts. Soon they were kissing with tongues and fingering each other's cunts.

"Sophie?"

"Yes honey."

"I've seen videos of women eating each other's pussies, it looks amazing, I want to do it with you, will you let me please."

"You're such a horny little bitch, I was going to save that for next time but come on, why not, I think I've got one more orgasm left in me."

The lovers laid face to pussy in a sideways sixty nine position. Sophie took the lead and Emily mirrored her every move. Their arousal knew no bounds, for ten minutes, they licked and sucked every ounce of lustful, erotic passion from each other's cunts, before submitting to thrusting, pulsating orgasms that left them both spent. Sophie got out of bed, kissed Emily on the forehead and said goodnight her new conquest.

"Don't get up honey, I'll let myself out."

"Thank you Sophie, thank you so much."

"I should be thanking you, that's the best sex I've had in a long time and I've taken your cherry, what a night."

Sophie went quietly out of the room, a few seconds later, Emily heard the front door close. She lay for a while in exuberant thought, still hearing Sophie say that it was the best sex she'd had in a long time. As she drifted off to sleep, a tear trickled onto her pillow, as she realised what her mother had had to give up.

Sophie visited her new lover once a week now, they both knew the relationship had no long term prospects. Sophie was young and she was a free spirit, she had several other sexual partners on the go, but they decided to enjoy their intense desire for each other as long as it lasted; Emily couldn't get enough of being fucked by the strap-on that she ordered after their first session in bed together.

********************

On the Monday following her first fucking by Sophie, Emily commenced the three day senior management course that she had been encouraged to attended by Vivian Roseberry. She surprised herself by doing rather well, and news of her excellent performance reached Vivian's ears. Vivian began to wonder whether quiet little Emily might not need her help to get one of the senior librarian jobs at the Central Library.

Vivian liked to make conquests of assailable younger women. It had started after her husband, Max, had left her for a much younger woman seven years ago, when Vivian was forty five. Fiona, the woman in question was twenty five. Just when Vivian and her husband were financially very comfortable, and were both in senior positions in their professions, he left her and her world fell apart.

To say Vivian was angry would be an understatement. She trashed his clothes and his car, and she started drinking heavily. She'd always had an eye for other women, but her latent desires had not been acted upon while she was with Max, whom she had met in her first year at university. For a while after he left, she turned her anger on young women. She picked up several of them in London lesbian bars, and fucked the living daylights out of them. She was rough with them, and liked to bind them and pound them with a strap-on, and make them beg to be let go. She had a nose for weak, vulnerable women and she used it to the full.