Emily's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, you dirty little girl, I might smack your bottom and put you in detention."

"Oh yes please, you can punish me anytime."

Fran pulled Emily's panties down, eased her onto her bed and laid on top of her. Their light hearted role play banter had actually turned them both on enormously, so much so, that they stayed in role.

"This is what I do to little girls who talk at the back of class," said Fran as she kissed and nuzzled Emily's neck again.

"Oh Miss, I promise not to talk in class again, but only if you punish me now."

Fran peeled Emily's basque down to her midriff and kissed her breasts, she took her nipples between her teeth, and gently nibbled until until they became hard like two little bullets. Emily moaned and fingered her pussy but Fran took hold of her wrist and pulled her hand away.

"Wait, don't be impatient girl."

"I'm sorry Miss but you're making me so horny."

Fran licked Emily's upper abdomen then, turned her face down on the bed and undid her basque, she turned her over again and unclipped her stockings and rolled them neatly down to her ankles. Emily looked cute and erotic at the same time, with her stockings around her ankles whilst still wearing her stilettos. Fran's pussy spasmed at the sight of her sexy girlfriend lying on her back, with her legs apart, looking so vulnerable and there for the taking. She continued to kiss Emily's stomach and lower abdomen then kissed her softly just around the top of her bush. Emily's breathing became ragged and shallow at the though of Fran's lips on her pussy, and they both knew where she was going next.

Fran kissed Emily's clitoris with the lightest possible contact from her lips, then she did the same to her labia, with a series of soft kisses that felt to Emily like a butterfly landing on her swollen, sensitive pussy lips, then taking off and landing again several times. It was a deliberate tease, Fran kissed and licked the inside of both of Emily's thighs then did the same to the back of her knees, holding each leg aloft in turn. Emily was becoming more and more aroused, her pussy yearned for Fran's mouth and lips but Fran was going further south. She covered Emily's calves in kisses then, kneeling in front of Emily, took the toes of her dainty right foot into her mouth.

Emily had never felt anything like this, Sophie had done all manner of delightful things to her, and she'd enjoyed rough sex with Vivian but this was something else, this was sexual heaven. Her whole being felt alive and attuned to the creature that was stimulating every sexual receptor in her body. Fran sucked her toes and licked the soles of her feet, then turned her onto her stomach, removed her basque and kissed her perfect buttocks. She started in the small of Emily's back near the base of her spine, a warm glow spread through Emily and came to rest in her pussy.

Fran moved her lips slowly down to her girlfriend's buttocks, then lifted her and placed two pillows under her midriff. Emily's face was buried in another pillow and she opened her legs to give Fran access to her sweet little cunt. Her pussy was soaked in her juices as Fran licked her perineum and slid two fingers into her grateful clenching cunt.

"Oh fuck, Fran, what are you doing to me, I've never been so aroused."

Fran continued to lick her perineum then she kissed Emily's anus, at the same time, she searched for her g-spot. She found it and Emily gasped with intense arousal, Fran kept probing her cunt and kissing her anus and it drove Emily into a frenzy, she was taken rapidly to the most amazing orgasm of her life. Emily screamed loudly as she came under the expert probing of Fran's fingers and mouth. The root of her orgasm was somewhere deep inside her pelvis, it rolled over her inner thighs like a wave and crashed violently over her cunt and breasts, before retreating slowly to a sensuous tingle in her toes, then it settled in her mound and stomach like a warm kiss.

For several minutes Emily lay resting on Fran with her head on her shoulder while Fran stroked her hair and face lovingly. Fran kissed the top of her head and took hold of her right hand and placed it on her own pussy.

"I'm sorry darling, you must think me very selfish, but I never want this moment, this feeling, to end, You did things to me that I can't put into words and I'm a librarian. I've honestly never had such a deep almost spiritual orgasm."

"Well maybe we'll have to do this lots of times to see whether it was just a fluke," smiled Fran, "now fuck me young lady, or I really will put you in detention."

"Yes Miss."

Emily turned and lay alongside Fran's right side and kissed her deeply on the mouth, then she wasted no time in going down on her, opening her legs wide and burying her face in her pussy. She pushed her middle finger inside her cunt, and probed for her g-spot, with her tongue deep in the cleft between her labia, she took hold of Fran's right hand and pulled it down onto her clitoris. Fran started to massage herself while Emily kissed her cunt and fingered her g-spot, then Emily pushed her tongue inside Fran. Fran felt a jolt of erotic arousal, Emily's warm tongue squirmed inside her and her finger kept probing the roof of her vagina. She massaged her clitoris even harder and started to call out Emily's name.

"Emily, oh Emily, this is wonderful, don't stop, I want to come like this, aggghh Emily, uhh, Godddd, fffuckkkk Emileeee, fffuccckkkkk, I'm commmminnnnnggggg, ffffuccckkkkk emmmmilllleeeeee."

Fran's head fell back and her spine formed an arc, sending her throbbing cunt upwards; her body jerked furiously as she came long and hard.

"Ohhh... My dear Emily... You've made your teacher come... You clever girl."

Emily turned her over and slapped her buttocks several times.

"How do you like that Miss?"

Fran laughed in pleasure and in pain. Emily sprang up from the bed and quickly pulled the thin cord from Fran's dressing gown, hanging on the back of the bedroom door.

"Oh no, oh no you don't."

But it was too late, Fran was still lying on her stomach and Emily's petite but surprisingly strong frame pinned her wrists while she bound them together.

"My goodness where did you get that strength from girl?"

"I've wanted to do this for a long time Miss," said Emily, turning Fran onto her back.

Fran couldn't resist and didn't want to resist, she felt an intense kinky arousal as she imagined Emily as her eighteen year old pupil again; overpowering and tying up her teacher. A deeply erotic expression crossed her face as Emily pulled her down the bed and put her legs over her shoulders. Fran was bound and helpless, still wearing her six strap suspender belt, stockings and heels, her cunt was glistening in the subdued bedroom lighting. Emily looked incredibly erotic in just her stilettos, with her stockings neatly rolled down to her ankles, contrasting with her pale white skin. She kissed Fran's clit and pushed a finger into her cunt, in no time, a gratefully submissive Fran was aroused again and approaching her second orgasm. Emily kept her waiting, bringing her to the edge, and taking her back down again, until she fingered her furiously and made her come in waves.

Fran was still breathing hard and enjoying the afterglow as Emily straddled her face and pushed her cunt into her mouth. Fran called on all of her experience as she licked and sucked Emily to an orgasm, with her wrists bound behind her back. As she came, Emily's ejaculate ran out of her cunt and over Fran's face. At the tail end of her orgasm, Emily bent down and licked her own juices from Fran's face, then pushed her tongue into her mouth, so that they could both savour the sweet musky taste.

Emily untied Fran and they removed their stockings and heels; they embraced each other for a long while, both dozing lightly form time to time, and hour or so later, Fran kissed Emily's ear and whispered her desire for them to eat each other's cunts.

"Emily darling, I want you again, will you let me have you? I want to kiss your pussy while you kiss mine."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Fran lay on her back and Emily lowered herself onto her. She treated Fran's cunt to a superb orgasm at the touch of her fingers, tongue and lips and Fran buried her large tongue so far inside Emily, while at the same time fingering her clitoris, that she came in spectacular style. Then, both completely spent, they lay in bed facing each other, swapping saliva and cunt juices with tender kisses; strands of wet viscous fluid connected their mouths whenever their lips parted.

Emily felt a deep and powerful emotion welling up inside her.

"Fran, I... I..."

"I know darling, I feel it too."

"Is this what falling in love is like? If it is, I never want to lose this feeling."

"Emily, I'm completely smitten by you, I fell in love with you for the second time when you walked into the coffee shop and smiled at me last Saturday."

"The second time?"

"Yes, I loved you when I was your form tutor and I cried into my pillow when you left school and went to university."

"Why didn't you contact me and tell me after I'd left school?"

"I was a very young and inexperienced teacher and I was scared of being accused of grooming you, and you were so shy and introverted, I tried to help you gain confidence but I felt like I'd failed you."

"If only I'd known, I was infatuated by you, I've never stopped thinking about you in all of the years since. Even when I thought I was supposed to fall in love with and marry a nice boy, I still thought only of you. I was sheltered and naive and didn't realise that I'd developed sexual feelings for you until much much later."

"But you're a very sexy, and alluring woman now, and you've completely captivated me with your confidence and intellect... and your lovely sexy body," said Fran with a smile.

"I'm still an introvert at heart."

"That's okay, you've worked hard to conquer your shyness, and if you could see yourself as I'm sure other people do, you'd be very impressed."

"Thanks, what you've just said means a lot to me, I haven't had much love and affection in my life. The last nine months have been quite a journey, I've gone from celibacy to fucking for England and now you, my gorgeous darling, have swept away the last of my defences and captured my heart."

"And you mine, I'd found it difficult to trust again after my partner left me but I feel very safe with you.

"I don't want anyone else but you, I was in two casual relationships but I ended them this week because I was sure that we were falling in love."

"Oh Emily," breathed Fran as she gave her an affectionate kiss."

"It feels as though we're at the beginning of an exciting journey, I feel truly alive and awake and ready for life."

********************

Six months later Fran proposed to Emily, she accepted and they were married in the following spring at a small ceremony with Sophie as Maid of Honour.