Emily's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day six months after he had left her, she was unexpectedly presented with an opportunity to get her own back on Max. Her doctor had put her off work for a couple of weeks with stress and anxiety. She decided to have a clear out, and get rid of odds and sods of Max's possessions that she hadn't already trashed. It would be an excuse to meet with, and size up Fiona. Perhaps she might pretend to make friends with her, and see what she could find out about her that she could use against them both later.

She put Max's stuff into a black bin liner and phoned Fiona's house. She'd got the number some months ago, and had made several drunken phone calls to him. She'd never seen or really spoken to Fiona, apart from her answering the phone when she'd wanted to berate Max, and one day when she followed them both as they made their way to a restaurant. She knew, from a gloating Max, that Fiona was very attractive with long legs and perfect breasts, and that had only made her more angry at the time.

She picked up her phone and dialled Fiona's landline, just when she thought there was no one home, she heard a voice say, "hello."

"Hi Fiona, it's Vivian, don't hang up please, I'm not ringing to cause you any trouble."

"Go on."

Look, I've been through a difficult time, but I've decided to move on and let it all go now. As a gesture of goodwill, I've gathered up some of Max's stuff that he left here and I'm going to be passing by later, so I thought, if it's okay with you, I would drop it off."

"Well I don't know, Wouldn't it be better to deal with Max?"

"Oh I don't want to bother him at work, busy and important man that he is, it'll only take a moment and you'll be helping me move on."

"Well, okay then, what time will you call round?"

"Oh about twelve if that's okay?"

"Yes I'll be in then."

"Great, see you later, bye."

"Bye."

Vivian looked at the bin liner and smiled to herself. She wanted to show that, whilst might be twenty years older than Fiona, she could still match her in desirability and seductiveness. She dressed in heels, hold up stockings and a smart tight skirt and blouse. Several of the buttons on her blouse were left undone showing a very youthful looking cleavage. When she rang the doorbell to the grand five bedroom house, provided by Fiona's wealthy parents, the door opened straight away, and she could see that Fiona looked a little anxious. It was obvious that Vivian wanted to be invited in so, Fiona took her through to the kitchen where the presence of a glass, and an open bottle of wine, suggested that Fiona had been settling her nerves.

She could see that Fiona had dressed for her visit, she was wearing a well tailored blue fitted pencil dress and high heels. The dress matched her eyes and clung to her slim frame, she looked young and beautiful, and Vivian fancied the hell out of her. Vivian used all of her considerable charm to engage Fiona in conversation, she assured her that she would give Max a quick divorce, and she wouldn't make any trouble for them.

As she slowly and deliberately uncrossed and recrossed her legs, while she reached for the glass of wine that Fiona had offered her, she showed just enough of her well toned thighs and stocking tops to unsettle Fiona. By now, a slightly nervous Fiona had had three large glasses of wine on an empty stomach, and she was feeling uninhibited and even warm towards Vivian. While she paid a visit to the toilet, Vivian grabbed Fiona's mobile phone. She'd left it unguarded on the coffee table and there was no lock code.

"Silly little cow," muttered Vivian to herself.

Vivian scrolled through messages and phone numbers to see if she could find anything incriminating. She couldn't, she heard the toilet flush so she put the phone back quickly, making sure to leave it as she found it.

"Do you know, Vivian, I'm feeling a little tipsy, I should eat something, do you want to join me? I've got plenty of Chicken Caesar Salad in the fridge."

"Thank you, that's kind of you, I'd be glad to join you."

"I know this may sound crass coming from me, but I can't understand why Max left you, you're gorgeous and you're really nice."

"Thank you Fiona, you're very attractive too, I can definitely see what Max fell for."

"Isn't this nice, actually becoming friends."

"Yes, we'd better not graduate to lovers too soon or it'll be all over by teatime."

"Oh ha, and you're funny too."

Vivian continued to soften Fiona up, and even persuaded her to open another bottle of wine as they ate lunch together. An idea began to form in her mind, if she could pull it off, she'd have got her revenge on Max with bells on.

"Well that was a lovely lunch Fiona, would you mind showing me around the house, it looks so interesting."

As Fiona led Vivian a little unsteadily around the open plan ground floor, Vivian slyly slipped her mobile into her clutch bag. They went up a wide staircase and into the master bedroom. Vivian sat on the bed and crossed her legs allowing her skirt to ride up and show her stocking top underneath her left thigh. Fiona looked slightly embarrassed but definitely interested in her uninhibited tipsy state. Vivian pressed home her seductive attack.

"Come and sit next to me Fiona, you look like you need to sit down for a while."

Fiona sat next too her and Vivian put a hand on her knee, she was more than half drunk and she rested her dizzy head on Vivian's shoulder.

"Oh God Vivian, I'm practically drunk, whatever must you think of me?"

"I think you're a very charming and beautiful woman, and I must say, although I've never had my head turned by a woman before, I would go to bed with you without hesitation. I can completely understand why Max couldn't resist you, I can't resist you either, there's some very very sexy and seductive about you."

Fiona looked up at her with her mouth open in surprise while Vivian paid her lavish compliments and stroked her thigh. Fiona had never been with a woman but in her semi drunken haze, there was something very alluring about the woman sitting next to her and showering her with compliments.

"Please let me kiss you, just once," begged a deceitful Vivian.

"Oh God, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything, just kiss me."

Vivian reached over and brushed Fiona's right nipple, then she locked her eyes on Fiona's lips and moved in for the kill. Fifteen minutes later, with a naked Fiona giving her oral sex, Vivian surreptitiously reached for her clutch bag that she had previously placed on the bedside table. She took out Fiona's phone and dashed off a text to Max.

"Come home immediately, Vivian's here causing trouble and I'm scared."

Then, for good measure, she filmed Fiona's face in her pussy without her realising.

She knew it would take Max about twenty minutes to get home, so she concentrated on managing Fiona's arousal, so that she would come just as he got home to find them in bed together. As Fiona's tongue paid its respects to her cunt, she saw a message arrive on her muted phone.

"Stall her, don't provoke her, on my way."

It had worked, Vivian was euphoric, now all she had to do was make sure that Fiona didn't come until Max entered the bedroom. She told Fiona that she had never had such great sex, or fucked anyone so beautiful before, and she wanted to slow things down, to savour the moment. With ten minutes to go before she expected Max to arrive, Vivian started to do what she had become very good at, she put Fiona on her back and pulled her far enough down the bed, so that she could kneel between her open her legs, and start working on her with her tongue.

She teased and tormented Fiona expertly, bringing her to the point of orgasm and letting her subside again. She did this several times, with one ear listening to Fiona's breathless moans and gauging her level of arousal, and the other ear listening for the front door to open. She heard footsteps outside on the gravel and guessed that Max had arrived. Quickly, she slipped the middle finger of her right hand into Fiona's cunt and found her g-spot, while she sucked her clitoris and rubbed her perineum. Fiona gasped and started to scream with delight, Vivian heard the front door open and close, Fiona's screams increased in volume and drowned out Max's call of, "Fiona?" as he ran upstairs.

Fiona screamed out a long explosive orgasm that just started to subside as Max reached the top of the stairs. As he entered the bedroom, she was still on her back with her eyes closed as she uttered an assessment of their comparative abilities in bed.

"Oh God yes, fuck me Vivian, I made the wrong choice, you're much better in bed than Max."

Max looked at his half drunk, and completely fucked young girlfriend, sprawled wantonly on the bed. She was still panting after the cunt licking she'd received from his estranged wife, who looked triumphant in her high heels and hold up stockings.

All he could manage to say was, "Oh my dear God Vivian, what have you done to me."

"I haven't done anything to you Max, I've done it to Fiona, and she knows who to call the next time she needs some good sex."

With that, Vivian took her clothes to one of the other bedrooms to get dressed again, while she listened to the crying and shouting coming from the master bedroom. Max and Fiona split up immediately, something which gave Vivian enormous satisfaction, but her ego was given another boost two weeks later, when Fiona called her and asked to meet with her for sex.

Vivian had dealt with her anger, and no longer fucked women as a means of getting back at her ex husband. She fucked them now because she enjoyed it, Even when she had been in a long term relationship, living with a woman, she still liked to pick up other compliant young women and make them her sexual conquests.

She had seen Emily as a definite prospect, a little older than her usual prey, but quiet, introverted and straight with, she guessed accurately, very little sexual experience; it made her pussy clench to think of having her way with Emily. Her usual approach now with a new conquest was to make them strip and masturbate in front of her, to establish that she was in control. Then she'd stop them just before they came, and make them sit naked on her knee, while she was still fully dressed. She'd kiss them, and arouse them again with her fingers, before saying that she'd just remembered that she'd got a visitor coming, and they'd have to leave, but she'd see them again on another evening. By the time they turned up again, they were completely under her spell, and so desperate for her to fuck them, that they'd let her do anything to them.

Vivian called in at Emily's library again on the pretext of dropping in to see Mrs Fensome even though she knew that it was her day off.

"Oh, is she not in today, I must have forgotten that it's her day off. Never mind, I wanted to speak to you anyway while I'm here Emily. I'd like to give you some feedback from the management course tutors. Let's use Mrs Fensome's office, it'll give us some privacy," she said with a barely disguised sensuous look on her face.

They went into the office and Vivian sat down. They both wore fitted pencil skirt suits, and Emily's skirt was so tight that it clung sexily to her shapely thighs and buttocks, Vivian didn't even pretend that she wasn't ogling the junior member of staff.

"Sit down please Emily,"

There was a large pile of books on the opposite chair, so Vivian patted the seat next to her. Emily deliberately lowered herself slowly with her back turned to Vivian, so that her backside was close to her face as she manoeuvred into the seat. It was quite deliberate, she knew now that she was turning Vivian on, the power dynamic between them had started to shift.

"I'm very pleased with the feedback I've heard about you from the course tutors, and I know that you're being interviewed next month for the senior librarian vacancies. I'll be on the interviewing panel, and I'm making sure all candidates are able to raise any informal questions beforehand."

This was another lie, Vivian hadn't supported any of the other applicants in this way.

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"Yes, I was wondering what support and coaching the successful candidates might expect from you."

"What did you have in mind exactly?"

"Well, confidential career development meetings, in surroundings conducive to building a mutually rewarding relationship."

"I see, would you be willing to put yourself in my hands, and let me explore your potential?"

"I might if you were open to penetrating feedback."

"Good, in that case, I'm sure it's very likely that I could establish a very very close working relationship with the successful candidate."

"That's a very tempting prospect and something I'd enjoy very much."

"Yes, I'd take a close look at your, ehem, abilities and skills."

"I'd be pleased to display all of my attributes for you if it meant I'd be able to take advantage of your... experience," said Emily at her most coquettish.

"Excellent, I'll have to go now but good luck with the interview," said Vivian with a leering smile.

As they left the office, Vivian couldn't resist 'accidentally' brushing against Emily in the doorway, and touching her bottom with her left hand as she pretended to be polite, by guiding her through the doorway ahead of her. By complete chance, Sophie had dropped into the library to surprise Emily, in the hope that she'd be able to fondle her between the bookshelves. She was wearing her work outfit, a short clinging shift dress and high stilettos. She saw Vivian and Emily's coming together in the doorway, and Vivian's hand momentarily on her lover's buttocks.

"My God Emily, who was that?" whispered Sophie.

"Vivian, the Assistant Head Librarian."

"Well it looks like she's got the hots for you you sexy little piece. Now I know what you get up to when my back's turned," she laughed, "but seriously, be careful, she looks every inch the genuine dominatrix to me."

"Keep your voice down, this is a library," whispered Emily, "anyway, I think I might be getting the upper hand, I'm going to keep stringing her along until she's desperate to have me, then I'll have an affair with her on my terms, but don't worry, I don't trust her an inch, so I'll be very careful.

"I'm glad to hear it. Now, if I were looking for a book on how to take care of a pussy, where might I find it?"

"At the end of row twenty eight in about two minutes time."

Sophie set off for row twenty eight while Emily checked out two books for a customer, and allocated an online time slot to another customer. She eventually joined Sophie at the far end of row twenty eight.

"Why is this row closed to the public?"

"Because these are books in transition, they either need repair, replacement or disposal."

"So that book on the top shelf there, 'A History Of Thai Culture,' what's happening to that?"

"There's an updated edition on the way, It'll be disposed of soon."

"You mean thrown out?"

"Yes, or sold to a second hand book dealer."

"Can I have it?"

"What now."

"Yes."

"Okay, it won't be missed."

Emily pulled a set of long handled library steps to the end of the row and started to climb them in her tight skirt and heels.

"I bet the customers love to see you reaching for the top shelf," said an aroused Sophie as she watched Emily's dainty progress up the ladder.

By the time the outline of her suspender clips were level with Sophie's face, Sophie just couldn't resist putting her hand up her skirt. She slid her right hand up over the bare flesh above her stocking tops and stroked her pussy through her panty gusset.

"Oh God Sophie, you'll get me sacked, oh Jesus that feels good, ohhh."

"Is anyone likely to come down here?"

"Mmmm, nnno, only mme" breathed Emily as she clutched Sophie's book to her breasts.

Sophie needed no invitation to slip her hand inside the leg of her panties. She steadied Emily by wrapping her left arm around her hips from behind as she pushed her thumb up into her moist cunt.

"Fffuccckk, Sssophieeeee, oh Jeessusss,"

Sophie probed Emily's cunt with her thumb, and massaged her clitoris with her fingers. In no time Emily was highly aroused, and racing rapidly toward an orgasm, brought on even more quickly by the public nature of the sex act that was being committed on her.

"Ohhh fffucckk I'm comingggg," said Emily in a breathless whisper."

Sophie clung tightly to her writhing hips as she made her come with a long barely audible moan. As the final lingering pulses of Emily's orgasm subsided, Sophie helped her down from the ladder, and took the book from her. She placed it sideways on top of some books on a lower shelf, licked her cunt smeared fingers, gave Emily a long succulent kiss, before retrieving the book, and tip tapping cheerily out of row twenty eight on her stilettos.

Emily leaned back against the book case, and gave herself several minutes to recover, before venturing back out into the public area. Just three and a half months ago, she couldn't have imagined in her wildest dreams that she'd have been made to come, in her workplace, by a twenty two year old woman. She'd begun to take risks that she would never have dared to take previously. As well as being fucked by Sophie in a public place, she'd got the measure of Vivian Roseberry in a very innuendo laden discussion, where she'd dangled the carrot of having an affair with her; if she got the senior librarian job.

She'd dressed in smart, professional clothes that showed off her petite but shapely frame, she'd flaunted her figure and her stockings when it had suited her, she'd been flattered by, but not interested in, the attentions several men, and she was being fucked regularly by her young female lover, who indulged her submissive tendencies from time to time. Deep down she was still introverted by nature, but reading her mother's moving and poignant love letters had made her determined to change her life, and seek physical love and fulfilment from other women. Her self confidence had grown with the compliments she'd received about how attractive she was, and how well she'd performed on work based training events, and her ego had been boosted by the amorous attentions of her neighbour's daughter and her boss.

Emily had started to like herself, she took this quiet confidence and positive energy into her job interview in mid November, and she got the job on merit. Vivian Roseberry was relieved that she didn't have to appear as though she was favouring a weaker candidate in offering the job to Emily. Vivian phoned her late in the afternoon to offer her the job.

"Thank you, yes, I'd be delighted to accept, when do you want me to start?"

"Well, you'll need to serve your notice, but I'll make a case for it to be reduced from four weeks to three."

"I can't wait to get started and I'm looking forward to learning from the master, or mistress in your case," said Emily with emphasis on the word 'mistress.'

"Good... I'm sure you'll make a very attentive and obedient pupil," Vivian retorted with a lascivious tone to her voice.

"Mmm, I might surprise my teacher with my ability to please her."

Vivian's pussy clenched as Emily teased her with innuendo.

"In fact, I expect to perform very well for her, and to leave her extremely satisfied."

"Mmmph, well I'm delighted that you've accepted the offer, I must go now, I need to contact the other successful candidate," said Vivian as she attempted to control her growing arousal.

********************

Emily started her new job on a Monday in early December. The departmental Christmas meal, which she would be attending, would take place on the Friday evening of the same week. She was financially very comfortable, her mother's inheritance, including the house, had been sizeable and she was seriously considering moving. She wanted a smart modern apartment in the city centre, so that she could walk to her new job in the Central Library. In the meantime, she was making up for lost time on the clothing front, and she'd already bought her outfit for the Christmas party.