Emily's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian was based in the council offices across the street from the Central Library, so she dropped in to see her on her second day in post. They went to a coffee shop within the library complex, for an intimate discussion. Emily's line manager was the Principal Librarian at her new workplace but, given Vivian's reputation, no one was surprised to see her whisking off the attractive new appointee for a quiet chat. They talked about Emily's new role before turning to more personal matters.

"Good, I just wanted to be sure that you'd settled in, it's quite an adjustment for you to come to a large busy library, after spending so long in a small suburban one. By the way, are you going to the Christmas party on Friday?"

"Yes, I'm quite looking forward to it."

"So am I, so am I," repeated Vivian in a seductive tone.

"I've bought a new dress for the occasion, it's very tight, I might need some help getting out of it," was Emily's coquettish reply.

Vivian looked aroused and mildly disconcerted at the same time, she wasn't used to being teased by women that she'd been trying to groom as conquests. Emily had surprised herself again at how bold she was becoming with Vivian, but she had already begun to feel that she was in control of their cat and mouse game of seduction.

"I take it that you'll be coming to the party on your own?"

"Yes, but I won't be leaving on my own, will I?"

"I doubt it very much, I imagine you'll need a lift, perhaps I could oblige?"

"I'd be extremely grateful, and I think it's polite always to show your gratitude, I might even give you a little kiss for your trouble."

Another colleague sat down at the next table.

"Right, well thank you Emily, that's settled then, I'll be in touch."

"I look forward to hearing from you."

Emily steered clear of Vivian for the rest of the week, she'd led her on but now she wanted Vivian to be filled with doubt, and desire for her, by Friday night, so she deliberately ignored her attempts to fraternise. Vivian was angry with herself, instead of slowly wearing down her prey until she was ready to pounce, she'd allowed her to get the upper hand.

Friday evening arrived and Emily sat at her dressing table getting ready to go out. She wore a black basque with four suspender straps, which were attached to reinforced heel and toe, barely black, seamed stockings. Her flimsy black lace panties barely covered her pussy. Her stilettos were pale gold, to match the dangling earrings. She stepped into the sexiest dress she had ever worn, it was off the shoulder, very well cut red velvet. It clung to her in all of the right places, and followed the curves of her buttocks and thighs, before finishing with a tight hem just below the knees. Gathered around her slim waist, it made the most of, and even gave a surprising cleavage to, her nicely formed small breasts, that she enhanced with a cleverly cut and padded black bra.

She looked utterly stunning, the dress, her long red hair and beautiful blue eyes would make several male colleagues, and Vivian Roseberry, go weak at the knees in about half an hour's time. She picked up her black faux fur stole, put it around her shoulders, and sashayed in small sexy steps out to the waiting taxi. She played with the suspender clip underneath her dress on her right thigh as she contemplated how she would tease Vivian Roseberry until she begged to be allowed to take her home.

Heads turned and mouths fell open as she made her entrance at the hotel function rooms where the party was taking place. She was the belle of the ball, and even the Head of Libraries, in his early sixties, could hardly tear himself away from her. She greeted Vivian politely, then abandoned her while she flirted with male and female colleagues, making sure she never looked in Vivian's direction. Colleagues bought her drinks and told her that they'd never realised how beautiful she was, they asked if she'd got a boyfriend and she said, enigmatically, that she'd got a lover.

Vivian tried to join her group of acolytes, but Emily paid little attention to her. The Christmas meal was a sit down affair, she joined a table of young colleagues which included Penny and Jo from her old workplace. Vivian eyed them jealously from her seat at the table with her fellow senior officers.

"Emily, I must tell you how fantastic you look, I hope you don't mind me saying that you've transformed in front of our eyes from a dowdy caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly in the past few months. I'm sorry if you think I'm being forward but we know each other well enough for me to be totally honest with you, you're just gorgeous, who knew?" said Penny.

"She bloody well is," chimed in Jo, "I'd go out with her any day," the three colleagues laughed at Jo's humorous but complimentary remark.

"I'm sorry to say this, and I don't mean to speak ill of your late mother, but you've blossomed since you've no longer had to care for her, rest her soul."

"It's okay Penny, I know what you're saying, and you're right, let's just say that, after she died, I found out that my mother had been deeply in love as a young woman, and she'd had to give up the love of her life and marry my father. She sacrificed her happiness and I'm determined that it's not going to happen to me. Anyway, enough of this maudlin talk, it's Christmas, let's have a good time."

After the meal, the party goers drank and danced, then one by one, the older more senior staff drifted away. Emily had had a great time dancing with her colleagues. On her way back from the toilets, she came across Vivian.

"Emily, Hi, I've not had chance to tell you how gorgeous you look," she said pointedly.

Another colleague had been within earshot but now they were alone.

"You've been avoiding me all evening, have I upset you in some way?"

Vivian also looked magnificent in a fitted, knee length black dress, black stockings and stilettos. Emily ignored her question.

"You look stunning Vivian, would you like to take me home and fuck me?"

Emily had drunk several large glasses of wine and was completely uninhibited.

"Nothing would give me more pleasure you teasing little bitch," thought Vivian.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I laid eyes on you, and you look so fucking lovely tonight, I want you very very much," said Vivian as she backed Emily behind a floor to ceiling curtain and pressed her pussy against her thigh. She was about to kiss Emily when another colleague came out of the function room on his way to the toilets. He failed to spot them behind the curtain and after he had passed, Emily seized the initiative.

"We'd better not be seen leaving together, where are you parked?"

"In the hotel car park on level one near the stairs."

"Good, you go and say your goodbyes, and wait for me in your car. I'll stay another ten minutes then I'll come to you, and we can ride off into the sunset together," smirked Emily.

"Make it five minutes and don't be late."

"Ten minutes, you'll wait for me if you want me as badly as you say."

With that, Emily sashayed her perfect arse back into the function room, while Vivian watched her from behind as her wet pussy oozed into her left stocking top.

They both said their goodbyes, Vivian first, then fifteen minutes later, Emily emerged looking like she'd had a very enjoyable evening. Vivian was irked at what she saw as Emily deliberately making her wait.

"I thought you weren't coming."

"Oh I'm not just now, but I will later," said a tipsy, cheeky Emily as she sank sexily into the passenger seat.

Vivian thought better of trying to kiss her in the well lit car park, but she kept a proprietorial hand on her velvet covered right thigh as she drove Emily to her loft apartment a mile away from the hotel. Her pussy tingled as she played with Emily's suspender clip.

"I could see what a great body you had under those dowdy clothes when we first met, but I had no idea how stunning you really were, why the sudden change?"

"It was you, Vivian, I thought that if I was to have any chance of attracting such a sophisticated sexy lady, I'd better buck my ideas up."

"Very funny."

"Okay," said a rapidly sobering up Emily, in a much more sultry tone, "there are reasons that I don't want to discuss now but, I can tell you hand on heart, I dressed for you tonight, I was thinking of you when I pulled my stockings up my legs, I was thinking of you when I stepped into my stilettos, I was thinking of you when I wriggled into my dress and I was thinking of you when I came last night in bed with my vibrator."

Vivian Roseberry felt another flow of cunt juice settle into her panty gusset, she'd never felt so turned on by anyone. She glanced at Emily with hungry eyes as she pulled into the car park next to her apartment. They walked to the main entrance and she ushered Emily into the foyer, Vivian led the way to the lift and pressed the button marked 'up,' it cranked into life and slowly descended from the fifth floor; their destination. The sexual tension between them was palpable, Vivian was desperately trying to think of a way of seizing control of events.

The lift doors opened, Emily entered first and Vivian followed, she turned Emily around and pushed her against the back of the lift as the doors closed, then she closed her mouth over Emily's lips. They kissed long and lusciously until the lift reached the fifth floor and the doors slowly opened. An attractive, well dressed blonde woman was waiting for the lift, she made a throat clearing noise to let them know that she was there. Vivian's face turned pink as she apologised and led Emily out of the lift. The blonde woman gave an obvious look of approval toward Emily, who returned her interest with a foxy smile that said 'you can have me some other time.'

Vivian opened the door to her apartment and removed her coat, Emily slinked in behind her, sexily dragging her stole along the floor.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Yes please, what have you got?"

"Red or white wine, or single malt whisky, or maybe a vodka or gin?"

"I'll try the whisky, but only a very little, I've never drunk it before."

Vivian poured her a generous measure of fifteen year old Dalwhinnie, one of the lighter, sweeter single malts. She poured herself a measure as well and they clinked glasses before Vivian took a gulp and Emily took a sip. She liked the taste, but it was very strong, and she was determined not to let Vivian get her drunk.

"Come and sit with me on the sofa."

Vivian had a long leather sofa that she'd fucked many women on over the years since her divorce. She'd brought it up from her previous address in London. She'd had Fiona on this very seat numerous times. On several occasions, a desperate Fiona had driven up from London, just so that she could be fucked by her former lover; the woman that had stolen her husband had ended up as her live in lover, but Fiona didn't want to leave her life in the capital city.

"Do you like the whisky?"

"It's lovely but quite strong, I'm talking it easy."

Vivian made one last attempt to take charge and put Emily in her place, she had no intention of making her come back begging to be fucked at a later date, she wanted her tonight, but she also wanted to dominate her. She took Emily's glass from her hand and set it on the coffee table.

"My apartment, my rules, you're going to indulge me now, I want you to strip naked in front of me then wank yourself off while I watch, and you'll only come if I let you."

Emily looked her in the eyes with a cool, self composed expression.

"Fuck that Roseberry, I'm having you now."

She had no idea where her sudden assertiveness had come from, perhaps it was the course Vivian had sent her on, she knew that she was taking a risk with a stronger larger woman.

She stood up and unzipped her velvet dress, let it fall to the floor around her stilettoed feet then sat astride a stunned Vivian Roseberry's lap, pushed her head against the back of the sofa and forced her tongue into her mouth. Then she took hold of Vivian's wrists and held them above her head with her left hand, while she massaged her breasts through her dress with her right hand. After kissing Vivian forcefully for several minutes, she eased her slowly onto her back, and pinned her arms next to her head.

"I want you to take everything off except your shoes and stockings Roseberry; you sexy bitch."

Vivian submitted to her, they both stood up and Emily unzipped her dress. She felt as though she was in one of the porn videos that she used to watch. She slipped her skimpy panties off and sat back down on the sofa and spread her legs wide open.

"Kneel down and eat my cunt."

Vivian Roseberry was completely nonplussed, she'd planned to dominate and conquer this quiet, petite junior member of her staff, and now she found herself being compliant and submissive; she'd met her match in this once shy frumpy little mouse of a woman. How had this happened? But most of all she loved it, she was intensely turned on by Emily's newfound assertiveness. For once in her hardheaded, go getting life, that was driven by personal advancement, Vivian Roseberry could let go and submit herself to someone else. She separated Emily's lovely swollen, moist, pink labia with her thumbs and buried her tongue in her cunt; it was the sweetest little pussy she'd ever had the pleasure of tasting. Emily gasped her approval at Vivian's expert oral technique, she sat back and allowed Vivian to pleasure her for several minutes then she issued an instruction.

"Bring me Roseberry."

Vivian worked her tongue from Emily's anus, along her perineum, over the entrance to her vagina, between her labia and over her clitoris. Then she closed her lips over her clit and sucked her to a delightful orgasm. Emily's hips bucked in time to the waves of pleasure flowing through her pussy. When she finished coming, she smiled at Vivian.

"Clever Roseberry, get up here on the sofa on your hands and knees."

Vivian did as she was told. Emily spread Vivian's knees apart, raised her arse as high as possible, and buried her tongue between her cunt lips from behind. Vivian shuddered with arousal as Emily ran her tongue along her perineum to her anus; it drove Vivian wild with desire. Emily was putting into practice everything she had learned from Sophie and the porn videos. She reached around Vivian's right hip and fingered her clit until she came with a deep roar; Emily's agile hot tongue, was by now inside her hole squirming and writing against her cunt walls. As Vivian came, Emily lapped up her salty juices, before turning her onto her back, and releasing a mixture of her saliva and Vivian's cunt juice into her mouth and telling her to swallow.

Emily picked up her whisky glass, took two sips and laid on her back on the sofa.

"Make me come again Roseberry."

Vivian had an idea.

"Will you let me take you with my strap-on?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

Vivian disappeared into her bedroom and came back wearing a large strap-on cock, it was bigger than that Sophie had used on Emily to such stunningly orgasmic effect. Emily's pussy spasmed at the glorious sight of the tall, athletic Roseberry in her stockings, suspender belt and stilettos, wearing a large black, glistening false cock. She sensed Emily's worry about the size of the device.

"Don't worry, I've lubricated it and I'll go in as slowly and carefully as you want," said Vivian, at last feeling a small level of control.

Vivian lowered herself onto Emily's body, she found her thick little red haired bush, and her basque, stockings and heels so very sexy as she guided the cock into the entrance of her vagina with her right hand. Emily nodded at her and she pushed the cock in two inches deep, Emily nodded again and she probed even further, before Emily put her hands on her buttocks and pulled, so that the full length of the large cock was inside her. She moaned as the cock stretched her tight cunt walls further than they'd been stretched before.

"Fuck me Roseberry."

Vivian started slowly at first, but Emily encouraged her to go faster and harder, until she was thrusting into her as energetically as she could; after several minutes Vivian started to flag, so Emily turned her over and rode the strap-on even harder than Vivian had ridden her.

"Touch me Roseberry, touch me," gasped Emily between powerful pelvic thrusts.

"Ohhh yesss, ohhh yyesss, that's it Roseberry, ffffffuccccckkkkkk!"

Emily came and collapsed on top of Vivian with the cock still inside her. She'd soaked Vivian's pubic hair with a release of her come fluid. She lay there for a while, savouring the afterglow of her orgasm, then she removed the strap-on from Vivian, strapped it onto herself and fucked Vivian from behind until she came, dripping cunt juice and screaming with delight. Then they lay together, breathlessly, running their hands over each other's wet pussies and savouring the afterglow of their orgasms.

An exhausted Emily slept in Vivian's bed for the night, and spent most of Saturday fucking her, and being fucked by her. She had coffee with her at work on Monday morning, and set the ground rules for their affair. Vivian realised that Emily was in control of the relationship, and readily agreed to have sex with her once a week, on a regular basis, and to occasionally let Emily fuck her in her office, after working hours. Emily felt empowered by her dominance and couldn't believe her luck, she was screwing two women regularly now and loved every minute of it, but she knew that, as fond as she was of Sophie, and as turned on as she was by her domination of Vivian Roseberry, she wanted something more. She knew she could never fall in love with either of them, she'd be thirty eight at Easter and she wanted the love of a good woman.

********************

Emily made a present of herself in her Christmas stockings to both of her lovers. Sophie called round to see her and fuck her on Christmas Day and she visited Vivian on Boxing Day; she tied her up and fucked her all afternoon.

She continued to see them both on a weekly basis into the New Year, Sophie on a Wednesday and Vivian on a Friday. One chilly Thursday evening in late February, after the rest of the staff had gone home, she had Vivian on her large executive desk with a strap-on cock, papers and office stationary flew in all directions. Then she made her eat her cunt, while she sat in Vivian's executive leather chair.

Vivian was going to one of the city's lesbian bars afterwards, she invited Emily to join her, so that she could show her cute girlfriend off to her lesbian acquaintances. Emily knew that Vivian was fucking one of the young women in her circle of lesbian friends, but she agreed readily, it would be a new experience for her, and she expected that she would be going home with Vivian afterwards to sleep with her.

The bar was down below street level, behind an anonymous white door of a building in the financial and legal district. Emily was wearing her very tight skirted, pale-grey business suit and black stilettos. Heads turned as she stepped daintily, yet sensuously down the wide staircase from the street. She was hit upon twice by other women before she'd even got to the bar with Vivian. Vivian introduced her to several women that she knew; as a regular visitor to the bar, she'd been to bed with a couple of them. Emily attracted a lot of attention, and could have had her pick of most of the clientele.

As she came back to the table that she shared with Vivian and some of her friends, she caught sight of a woman in her early to mid forties, who she was sure she recognised from somewhere. The woman seemed to recognise her too, but neither of them were certain enough about the identity of the other to initiate a greeting. Emily kept puzzling over the identity of the woman as she spoke to her new acquaintances. She was of medium height and was attractive, with grey blonde hair, shaved close on one side of her head and longer on the other side. She wasn't dressed like the solicitors and accountants in the bar, and she didn't belong to the butch set, or to the androgynous lesbians. She was wearing a tailored dress and heels that showed off her shapely legs. Emily couldn't get her out of her mind, when she got up to leave with Vivian, the woman was walking back from a visit to the toilets, and stopped to looked closely at her.