Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished eating and slowly finished my coffee and realised that I was now fully awake, albeit still a bit tired.

I still hadn't decided if it was to be the Hippy market of the beach as I walked into the bus station. The decision was made for me when I saw that the next bus to Santa Eulària wasn't for another 50 minutes but 1 to Cala Conta was leaving in 5 minutes.

That was the bus that I bought a ticket for and 3 minutes later I was holding my bag in front of my stomach as the bus driver tore my ticket and I got on the bus.

I didn't manage to get a seat which was both good and bad. Bad because I could have done with the rest, but good because the people sat either side of me could see straight through my net dress; and I made sure that I stood facing the side of the bus.

I considered going into my bag and switching the bullet on but didn't because I was still feeling tired.

When the bus got there and everyone got off, I headed straight to the place where those young guys had introduced me to spreadies. As I spread my towel and started putting the sunblock on I thought about them and smiled.

Unfortunately, no young man offered to help me with the sunblock and when I was covered in it I lay down on my back, not forgetting to spread my legs to tan the insides of my thighs.

I was probably the only naked adult on that beach but no one seemed to care, and I sure as hell didn't.

The next thing that I knew was that I was feeling rather hot and when I looked at my phone it was over an hour after I'd settle to soak up the sun. Deciding that I must have fallen asleep, I got up and walked the 2 metres into the sea to cool down.

It was heaven swimming and floating in the warm water with not a care in the world, and feeling the water rush by my nipples and pussy made me feel even better. As I floated I just wanted to spend the rest of my life just floating there.

Reality kicked in when I got splashed by a couple of kids who just didn't care that I was naked, and I swam back to the beach. Actually to the opposite end of the beach that my towel was, I wanted to see if wearing my hair down, and looking more adult, made the prudes look at me in a different way, and maybe say something about me being totally naked.

I was pleased that, in spite of a couple of older women giving me disapproving looks, no one said a word. When I got back to my towel I settled down to do some serious sun tanning and feeling good. As I sat down I went to my bag and turned my bullet on, to low vibrations, figuring that it would soon make me feel good.

I had just got comfortable, relaxed and starting to feel good when I heard the unmistakable sound of a group of older teenagers. Then, just to really spoil my peaceful day, I heard one of the guys say,

"Hey, isn't that Emily?"

"O crap," I thought, I recognise that voice. It was Tom, from the group of older teenagers that had introduced me to spreadies and taken lots of photographs of me with my legs wide open.

I opened my eyes and saw 3 male and 3 female older teenagers, all of them I had met at the start of my holiday. Without being asked, they plonked themselves down in front and beside me.

"Well hi guys, why don't you join me?"

"Thanks Emily, I knew that you wouldn't mind." Tom said, "I thought that you might like some more spreadies taking now that you've got a decent tan, and I'm hoping that these 3 girls will have some taken of them."

All 3 girls replied to the effect of 'no way', but I noticed that all 3 of them were smiling.

"How about a swim?" Ben said, and all 6 got up and Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Well okay then." I replied as he pulled me towards the water.

Within a couple of minutes all 7 of us were messing about, splashing and ducking each other. Somehow, all 3 girls managed to loose their bikini tops, later to re-appear from inside the guys shorts, and none of them seemed to mind being topless.

When we all emerged from the water and went back to the towels, the girls didn't try to hide their tits and we all sat around talking, the usual 'where are you from' stuff.

Then Tom said,

"Spreadie time girls, get your phones out. You first Emily."

Tom and TC were the first to haul me up into the air and spread my legs, and 7 phones were used to get lots of photos of me with the guys, and the girls, holding me up, and zoom shots of my pussy.

The thing was, my bullet had been switched on since before the teenagers got there and the cumulative effect got the better of me when TC and Ben were holding me up. I started jerking and moaning as my arms held onto their necks hard, and poor TC and Ben had no idea what was happening.

When my body returned to normal I looked a the 4 young people taking the photographs. Sophie, 1 of the girls, said,

"You just orgasmed didn't you Emily?"

I nodded.

"I got it all on your phone for you."

"Thanks."

Then the others started asking me all sorts of questions all whilst still being held up by TC and Ben with my legs spread wide, I continued,

"I've got a vibrator inside me and it's switched on."

"And there was I thinking that it was because I'd got my arm under your butt." TC said.

"You wish." Sophie said.

"We'll see when we get you up here Sophie." TC replied.

Sophie didn't protest about TC saying that they were going to take a spreadie of her.

When everyone had had their turn holding me up Tom turned to the girls and asked who was first. When none of them volunteered, Tom continued,

"Well we'll just have to strip 1 of you and haul you up."

The 3 girls looked at each other then they turned and ran into the sea, closely followed by the 3 guys. Two minutes later Ben and TC came out of the water with Mary's arms around their necks and holding her up by her spread, legs. Tom was holding her bikini bottoms.

Ben and TC held her while the others came out of the water and grabbed their phones.

Mary was then photographed in all her glory by 7 different phone cameras.

The same happened for Sophie and Amelia, including them being chased into the water and coming back completely naked in 2 of the guys arms and not struggling as the others photographed them.

What's more, after being photographed, none of the girls asked for their bikini bottoms back and the beach ended up with 4 naked young women on it.

Each guy latched on to 1 of the girls, the guy staring at the naked girl's body as they talked. I decided to go for a walk, grabbed my purse and announced that I'd be back in a while. I walked along the beach the climbed up to the cafe where I bought an ice cream, the girl at the counter just giving me a casual glance up and down as she took my order.

I then went down onto the other, little 'clothed' beach and walked along it and the up onto the rocks. I saw a few people looking at me but no one said anything. By the time I got to the top, to the rocky path that went along to the nudist's beach, the bullet got the better of me again and I was glad that I had finished the ice cream, and that there was a post there for me to hang on to while the waves of pleasure crashed over me then subsided.

I got a strange look from a couple of girls who were walking along the line of posts.

Orgasm now history, I slowly made my way back to the cafe then to the road that ended where the bus turns round. The tarmac road was hot on my bare feet but it was bearable so I got adventurous and walked along the road to the security barrier and the main entrance to the car park.

I remembered from my visit there in the Jeep that the car park was big and that there always seemed to be people waking about so I headed in and wandered around. Yes there were quite a few people coming and going, and a few of them had a good look at me. I also got very dirty feet from the dust from the crushed rocks that were all over the place.

I came back out onto the road near a little square building that looked like no one had been in it for years and saw more people walking along the road, also some cars and motor bikes that were leaving and arriving. I hoped that none of the drivers spent too much time looking at me and crashed.

I crossed the road and went through another little car park and out the other end into the bushy area where I'd taken the 2 nerds to give them an experience that I guessed they would remember for the rest of their lives. I smiled to myself as I remembered the looks on their faces.

I emerged at the fence above the path at the top of the beach, climbed over and went back to where my towel was. I dropped my purse into my bag then continued walking straight into the sea to wash my legs. Sophie and Amelia (still naked), got up and joined me.

We stood thigh deep in the water and talked. Sophie wanted to know where I'd been all that time so I told her.

"You went to the cafe then along the road like that?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, why?"

"I could never do that, you're so brave Emily."

"That's not how I look at it," I replied, "I like my body and I like it to be seen so I just do these things. I've never had any real problems. It's unlikely that anyone will complain about a girl walking about naked."

"But aren't you afraid that someone will try to grab you and rape you?"

"One man did grab me the other night so I gave him a straight chop to the stomach. That was a mistake because he nearly threw up over me, the next one will get a kick in the balls."

Both girls laughed.

"So you 2, are you an item with those guys?"

"Yes, 4 couples came on holiday together. The other 2 have gone off somewhere probably to have a good fucking session out in the open somewhere."

"So you 3 girls don't mind being naked then?"

"Hell no, we like it but we don't want the guys to know that so that when we do get naked they think that they've persuaded us to strip off."

My turn to laugh.

"So do you often go out with a vibrator in your puss Emily?" Amelia asked.

"No, obviously I've got a few back in England but these 3 guys bought me this one the other day and I decided to spice things up a bit when I thought that I was going to be alone all day."

"Three guys bought it for you. What did you have to do for that to happen?"

"Nothing that I didn't want to do, in fact I had 4 totally awesome days with the 3 of them."

"Three at once, that sounds fun." Sophie said.

"It was, if you get the chance, you try it, awesome."

"So how did you get here today Emily?" Amelia asked.

"Bus."

"Not like that I'm guessing."

"Nearly, have you seen those net skirts and dresses that they're selling in San Antonio?"

"Yes, you weren't were you? But you had something on underneath didn't you?"

"Nope, never wear a bra and rarely wear knickers."

"Wow. Shall we get some clothes like that Sophie, and go out like Emily does? Boy, will that get the guys going crazy."

"Yes, but think of the sex afterwards." I replied.

"You are 1 hell of an amazing girl Emily, I wish that I was like you."

"Who says that you can't be, it's only your inbred inhibitions that are stopping you."

Just then Mary and the guys came running in and started splashing everyone.

The games started again and I found myself being ducked a few times and getting odd, probably accidental, grope of my tits.

Back at our towels Ben looked at his phone then said that they should be leaving soon, that they didn't want to miss the bus to the barbecue night.

"Yes, and I need to do a little shopping before we go out." Sophie added.

"What for?" Tom asked.

"Wait and see." Sophie replied looking over to me.

I smiled and wondered if Sophie, and maybe the other girls would get themselves some net clothes, and if they'd go out with nothing underneath.

Shortly after that the 6 of them left, the 3 girls not putting anything on. I wondered how far they'd go before chickening out and putting something on. I switched the bullet off and got back to some serious sunbathing, wanting to get as much sun as I could before having to go back to England.

The sun was starting to go down when I put the dress on and headed to the bus stop. There were a few people waiting and I wondered if any of them realised what they could see through the dress.

Surprisingly, I easily managed to get a seat, not worrying too much about standing next to some seated man, because the lights in the bus were not very bright.

As I walked from the bus station to the hotel I decided to stop and have something to eat in one of the cafes alongside the 'square'. I watched the late returners from the beaches and the early evening revellers going out. Some of the outfits that the girls wore were crazy. I mean who in their right mind would go out in a huge one piece swimsuit with a net dress over it? Totally defeats the objective in my mind.

Anyway, my meal arrived and I took my time eating and drinking before deciding that I needed an early night.

12