All Comments on 'Emily's New Life Pt. 02'

by Oddasitis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
some confusion

The guy is a dick, at least based on the last part of the story, but I do not understand the transition - what actually happened - maybe you can make it more clear? something somewhere in between here is missing:

"Emily may never have made it to university or gotten a fancy job, but she has been giving her body for 15 years to keep this tribe from extinction which is, even in her own words, a truly admirable occupation.

As I sit here and write this in my shabby old notebook, I can hear her in the hut across the way, moaning over a dick as she's servicing 3 warriors simultaneously, possibly conceiving the next child. She is, always was and always will be, a beautiful and wonderful woman.

By the end of the meeting, the chief had in a way explained to me that despite having enjoyed my visit and appreciated my help, they were forcing me to make a choice to make a choice. Either I was to take the pale lady with me and leave, or we were to remain forever, that I may be inducted into the family and live as them and Emily would help us repopulate the tribe. As we had arrived together, would would also either leave or stay together. I had a week to decide."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A story of nirvana

This story is amazing. It is a fantasy I would live out (as any of the characters) NO QUESTIONS ASKED and ZERO complaints. Absolutely great. I couldn't stop reading it and when I did reach the end, I flopped out what had been hard nearly the entire time I'd been reading and needed maybe 5 strokes to blow a big one. This author wrote my ultimate fantasy better than I could have imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plot and progression

Very nice story ! Please continue writing, I really enjoyed it. There are a few things which you could edit. I was also a bit confused about the progression and chronological order of the story. He is at some point, I think - telling about Emilys future: about her having anal sex regularly , having kids for the next 15 years or so... and then you jump back to a point where he has to make a decision. That was maybe a bit confusing. But all in all very good. Thank you so much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awful...

...just awful. Emily should have killed herself...I know I would have. 2 stars

Anon 08/30/17; did you read the same story I did? Emily was forced and tricked into living a life of HELL and you call that nirvana? I hope someone does that to you so you can separate fantasy from reality, shit for brains.

OddasitisOddasitisover 6 years agoAuthor
Stuff

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your feedback, I would like to address some criticism.

First and foremost, you're all absolutely right, total editing problem here- the bit at the end was actually something I was considering as a sadisdict (if it wasn't already) ending but decided not to include and yet, in my stressed out mind put in there anyway by mistake. Sorry for making such a bad mistake and as yet, thank you for enjoying the story anyway!

To the anon who felt the story was really awful- I completely understand you and I'm sorry if I've crossed your line. This piece of work is nasty and should be treated as such, that is to say, not something that should occur in real life and not in the realm of reality. We all have fantasies, some of them innocent, and some of them rather not. We can all be nasty and nice at the same time :) Hope you undertsand there.

Regardless, thanks again to everyone who read it through, I thiiiink I have another one for you soon. Much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Constructive Criticism

Very good story, incredible plot...could have been a lot longer with some twists and graphic descriptions

should have had some wild jungle sex scenes, and more erotic description of the constant nudity and sweaty jungle sex

very good story though, 5 stars

janice kjanice kover 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Although I enjoyed the story, it would have been much more interesting to me if it was a scene in Africa instead of South America. To my knowledge, there are not any of the tribes in South America where the men are as big as in your story. In fact, most of the tribes I've read about In S.A are less than average in body size of us in North America. I could be wrong though but it's just what I've read about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Same as Ch 1 - pathetic garbage.

Total crap!

rawhidesmithrawhidesmithalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Good story. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Hot story but the dicks of the natives were comically overrated. Nobody in the world has Dick’s that big, certainly not Amazonian Indians. Those guys are all about 5 feet tall. On the other hand, I am so glad you did not set this in Africa. It is really getting tedious reading unimaginative authors default to black dicks in these stories because they can’t think of anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous