Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The yacht got closer and closer to the footpath which meant that the naked, spread eagled me was also getting closer and closer to the people. I just hoped that there weren't any policemen around.

I felt a little better when I saw a young woman on the boat that we were parking next to and that all she was wearing was a thong, but I was totally naked and spread wide open.

Wren appeared wearing only a little bikini skirt cover-up that looked to be a little see-through, when she got between the sun and me I could clearly see the shape of her pussy and protruding clit. She slapped my butt and asked if I was okay. What could I say, it was like I was the yachts mascot hanging there.

Wren threw a couple of ropes off the yacht then jumped off and tied them to some big metal rings in the concrete.

That done, she stood and looked at me as Aryn pushed a gangplank out the back of the yacht so that Wren could walk back on.

"You okay Emily?" Aryn asked as Wren cam back onboard.

"Yes Master, but should I be naked here, won't I get into trouble?"

"Let me worry about that."

I looked around, at the people walking by. A few, presumably tourists, looked, saw me then either stared for a few seconds then walked on, or just kept walking without looking. In a way I was disappointed because I love it when strangers stare at my little tits and spread, inner lip-less pussy.

Aryn left me there for about 30 minutes before coming and releasing me.

"Get a drink then put your sandals on Emily, we're going for a walk."

That sounded fun but I hoped that I would be okay bearing in mind that this place looked to be bigger than any last village that we'd been to, and therefore more chance of a policeman being there.

As I did what Aryn had told me to do, I saw the young woman on the next boat who I'd seen earlier. Our eyes met and I waved to her. She smiled back and raised the bottle of water that she was holding.

It was only as I was going down to get my sandals that I realised that she had taken off her thong and was as naked and bald as I was.

Back on the deck I saw that Wren also had some sandals on, and still just the slightly see-through bikini bottoms wrap.

Aryn led us off the yacht but we didn't go far. We crossed the road and Aryn told Wren and me to wait for him while he went into the cafe and spoke to the lone waiter. I saw him get his phone out and speak into it then pressed something and held the phone so that the waiter could hear what was being said. I guessed that the waiter's English wasn't that good and that Aryn was using a translate app to translate the conversation.

Then I saw Aryn get his wallet out and give the waiter some money.

Aryn came back to Wren and I and we started walking. Wren asked him what the conversation was about and I heard him tell her that he was just making sure that they could take me to the cafe later.

I smiled to myself and hoped that we'd sit at a table near the road.

We wandered around and I again noticed the lack of people that looked like they were locals. Tourists are so obvious in the way that they dress and look around, and stare at naked girls without saying anything.

After a while we discovered that we were heading out of the village and we'd just turned around to go back when a police car stopped just in front of us.

My brain had a vision of me being locked up in some grimy Greek jail cell and the policemen coming in and raping me every 5 minutes.

The policeman started rambling on in Greek while he was getting his handcuffs out of his belt when Aryn stepped in between him and me and held his hands up. He tried to talk to the policeman but there was a language problem. Aryn got his phone out and the policeman started to look a bit calmer as they had a slow conversation.

Again money changed hands the Aryn turned to Wren and me and told us that he'd taken care of the problem but there was one catch, I had to give him a blowjob.

"Wouldn't he take more money?" Wren asked.

"No, he wants to grope Emily and for her to give him a blowjob."

"That's okay Master, I'll do it, he doesn't look that greasy."

I stepped over to the cop and his hands went straight to my tits. After mauling me for a minute or so his right hand went down to my pussy and I spread my legs a bit to make his access easier.

His fingers started fucking me and I realised that I didn't really want him to make me cum so I slid down onto my knees and went for his zip.

By comparison to Aryn, the cop's cock was tiny and I easily managed to get all of it into my mouth and started sucking. I didn't want to go up and down on it too much because I was sure that it would fall out of me.

The poor man mustn't have cum for a long time because he only lasted a couple of minutes. When I realised that he was about to cum I backed off and pointed to my tits. He got the message and I soon had a couple of squirts of watery cum running down my chest.

I got to my feet and smiled at him whilst my hands pushed his cock back into his trousers and pulled up the zip.

The happy Greek cop got back into his car and drove off.

"You okay Emily?" Aryn asked.

"Sure, Greek cocks taste different."

"How?" Aryn asked.

"I think it must be the food that the men around here eat."

The trio continued their walk back into the village and when they got to the harbour Aryn decided that he wanted a drink and something to eat so he steered Wren and me into the cafe and to a table alongside the road.

That suited me fine as I would be able to spread my legs and let anyone walking by see my pussy. What I hadn't expected was for Wren to take off the bikini bottoms wrap and sit opposite me. Okay she kept her legs closed but it was a big step for her.

The waiter came over to take our order and I watched his face as his eyes stared at my pussy and Wren's slit. I was sure that Aryn was feeling proud of Wren, and I was as well.

Wren and I only had a drink and some ice cream but Aryn had more. I guessed that a body as big and as athletic as his needs more calories.