Emily's Son

Story Info
An effeminate student stumbles across sex in public.
1.7k words
4.47
8.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

I deliberately withhold details in my stories until a reveal, so if you find yourself offended easily by often-taboo subjects, you may want to click away.

All characters, places, and events involved are fictional. Every character is 18 years or older.

--------------- Story Below ---------------

It was nearly the end of Arthur's final highschool year. He'd recently celebrated his 18th birthday, and is excited for college. He's a bit of a "goodie two-shoes" and a momma's boy, usually keeping away from trouble, drugs, and alcohol. He's had a few relationships, but none serious nor long-lasting.

Today has gone like any other; He'd dutifully done his work in class, finishing half of his homework during lunch period. His hand darted up at every question. Talking to his teachers a little after every class, as he loved to brighten their days and show his appreciation for the work that they do, apologizing for the roudiness of some of his classmates. When the final bell rings, he'd met his friends in the hallway to chat as he put away anything he need not bring home.

It was the weekend, so he and his friend made plans to stay at his place tonight. Walking alongside his good friend Joey, they made to leave. Joey's sister offered a ride to them both even though they don't live far away at all. Arthur had forgotten something in school. Handing Joey his backpack, Arthur told him that he'd forgot something and would rather walk anyway. To go ahead and that he'd catch up. As they got into the car and drove off, Arthur ran back before they locked up the doors. The janitor reopened them, knowing Arthur to be a trustworthy young man. As well as his mother, Mrs. Emily Godwin, also being a celebrated teacher among the staff.

He roamed the halls to his last class, grabbed his glasses, and headed back out. He was used to wearing his contacts, so it was an easy mistake. Exiting the side of the building, he walked by the baseball field. A well-kept part of the highschool grounds.

Then, the sound of faint voices caught his ears from the distance towards the field. Curious, he began walking over. As he approached, he heard a cute giggle and a few light snacking sounds. Carefully, Arthur approached and stood near the thick cinderblock opening to the field's dugout.

He waited to make sure they hadn't heard him. They clearly didn't, as he caught a man's voice on the tail end of a sentence, saying, "show me just how much you NEED a good dick." Arthur silently gasped at the dirty talk, feeling awkward for catching whoever was in the dugout. He was comparatively innocent, at least on the surface. He figured something sexual was about to happen.

Soon, he heard kissing sounds and the guy sighing. Knowing what must be happening, his body started to react immediately. Arthur placed his hand over his growing bulge. Rubbing it gently, he thought how he should leave, but decided to listen instead. After more wet kissing sounds, he heard the girl's muffled moans followed by another kiss, the guy groaning loudly. "Fuccccck yes!" his voice suddenly more animalistic, the girl squealed. Arthur's cock throbbed painfully within its confines.

Bringing his head a little closer to the doorway, he could clearly make out the girl's muffled and melodic moaning, presumably around a cock she couldn't get enough of. Judging by the breathing, sloppy sounds, and occasional gurgle, he must have been fucking her throat. Unable to control himself much longer, Arthur peered around to make sure everyone else had left before unzipping the front of his pants.

Arthur freed his moderate, almost seven inch cock from his underwear. A fair size, given his effeminate frame and small stature. Taking hold of it, he re-focused on the wonderful sounds driving him wild. Just then, he could hear the girl almost squeaking around the dick in her mouth. "Mph, mph, mph... mmmmmm..." her moans interrupted now and again. Was she having an orgasm just from sucking cock? She sounded like quite a slut. Not that he was judging her. He was a bit jealous.

Arthur's own cock throbbed in his hand, imagining what she must look like on her knees before the guy she's blowing. Then his thoughts shifted. He wondered about her perspective. How dirty it might be to look up from her position, and how it would feel to have his own mouth stuffed like that. The thoughts made his mouth water.

His mind returning to reality, he heard the man's voice ask, "You absolutely love being a slut for me, don't you?"

Arthur covered his mouth with his free hand, stifling a moan as he nodded his own head in agreement, imagining it was him being talked down to. He really couldn't tell who he envied more. The guy, or the girl? "Mmm, mmhmm...", he heard the girl's muffled voice agreeing for him.

It sounded as if the guy stood to his feet now, really giving it to her. Arthur could her happily throating every inch he graciously fed to her. He tried to listen for their pace, mimicking it with the have flashing over his own cock's length, being sure to stay quiet.

"Ngh, fuck," he heard the man sigh, "your throat feels so goddamn good. I'm close."

Arthur was happy to hear this, because he didn't know if his own poor cock could withstand much more of the exquisite sounds reaching his ears. His heart beat hard and fast in his chest as he considered taking a peek.

"Mmhmm..." the girl eagerly acknowledged and accepted the man's words. Her sucking and slurping increasingly enthusiastic, which Arthur couldn't blame. Again, he heard those squeaks and higher pitch moans. She must have been cumming again. Arthur's mind raced at the idea that a girl could be such a slut as to cum twice while sucking dick. He had to look. He was so close to the edge himself.

Arthur turned his body around, almost hugging the wall, his hips back as to give his hand room to work. He heard the man start groaning as the girl's bobbing ponytail came into view.

"Sh-shit..." he heard the manly voice say, his groans continuing. Arthur peeked a bit further, just enough to see the girl's face. Rather, the woman's face.

"M-mom?!" Arthur nearly cried out, his hand covering his mouth as his cock burst. Gush after gush shooting forward and splashing against the wall in unison with the gulps of his mother's throat. His mind went blank as his balls unloaded, watching so much cock withdraw from between her lips. An audible pop as it freed itself from her greedy mouth made Arthur's body shudder.

Before hiding himself again, he could see her looking up in adoration, showing the man her prize. Her mouth wide, tongue emerging through what must be a pool of seed. He could swear he knows that guy from one of his classes too. His own mother was blowing one of the students? His mind reeled as he stuffed his still-hard cock back into his undies and closed his pants back up. He looked down at the mess he'd made on the wall, worried they'd find it. They couldn't know it was him, though, so he left it alone.

"Alright, teach," the guy's voice praised. "How's my fuckin' nut taste, hm?"

Arthur couldn't help but wonder too, blushing deeply as he shook the cock from his mind. He had to focus on himself. He couldn't stick around any longer. As quietly as he could, and with great difficulty given the hard-on that refused to go away, he slinked off to someplace he wouldn't be seen when they'd left. In the clear, he started to walk towards his friend's house. No way was he headed home like this.

As Arthur walked, his cellphone rang. Interrupted from the events replaying in his mind, he reached into his pocket see who it was. It was mom. Arthur's heart raced as he let it ring a moment. Gulping, he picked it up, somehow worried that he was caught, but dismissed the thought just as quickly. Focusing, he needed to act natural.

"Hi baby, it's mom. I was just calling to check if you'd be home for supper?" she asked, her typical cheerful tone ringing in his ear. "I wasn't planning to make anything tonight... I just ate, actually!"

Arthur's cock throbbed at her words, causing him groan aloud before stifling himself. "Is something the matter honey?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"I-im fine, mom. Really." he stammered, blushing at his own stupidity.

"Are you sure?" Her voice sounded reassured, but still wanting be certain that nothing's wrong with her sweet boy.

"Yeah, I just... Well, anyways, I'm going to be staying at Joey's house tonight," he changed the subject, not able to think of an excuse. His mind too full of what he'd witnessed.

"Okay, well, I won't pry. I love you!" her voice returning right back to cheerful. He did love that about her.

"Y-yeah, you too mom. Talk to you later, bye!" he said quickly, trying to get off the phone. He just couldn't shake the image of his sweet mother on her knees, mouth tightly wrapped around that guy's dick.

"Hey, you can't go without giving mommy some sugar!" she snapped back playfully. God, she probably said this while still right next to that guy!

Arthur sighed. "Moooom, you're so embarrassing sometimes. Mwuah!" he made a kissy noise into the phone, blushing to himself again. Imagining her giving him a kiss after having just happily chugged a load of some guy's cum.

"There you go!" she said with a giggle. "Mwuah! Byeee!" she returned the kiss as she always has to, probably waving at her phone before hanging up even though they can't see each other.

Arthur stood in the middle of the quiet alleyway, just staring at his phone. His cock throbbing in his pants, his mind wandering. He decided that he wasn't going to tell dad. They still seem so in love, so what's going on here? Either way, he had to get to his friend's house as soon as possible to use the bathroom. He really needed to relieve this stress again already.

As shame and excitement gripped him completely, he continued walking. His mind racing a mile a minute.