Emily's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

"You have nothing to be sorry for Emily, it's only natural that you should be, shall we say, overheated, today and I just happened to be in the way when it all finally flooded out - besides, I found it to be a perfectly pleasant experience that I wouldn't mind experiencing again. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, Thom, I don't think I've ever felt better before at all, thanks to you." and once again I kissed him, this time retaining some measure of decorum by kissing his cheek! "How about you, though, Thom - I felt your erection against my stomach, can I help you with that since, presumably, it's my fault?"

"Please Darling, don't be tempting me like that, I've made my choices as have you, so let's leave it like that shall we?"

"OK, I just didn't want to leave it like that and it hurt you - I'm grown up enough to know all about, excuse my language, Blue Ball Syndrome - I'd be happy to relieve you if you want me to?" I offered.

"Tempting as the vision is, I don't think so - I don't want to start what I can't finish." he replied and once again he kissed my cheek while placing, and me holding, his hands, safely, on my waist.

"So, how are you getting home tonight?" he asked as we walked, hand in hand, away from our class and out of the campus.

"I don't really know, normally I go with my friend Susan, but because I wouldn't dress before getting to college this morning she had a hissy-fit and threw me out of her car. I'll ring my cab company and get a taxi I think, that'll be the safest."

"Go on then, I'll wait until it arrives to ensure you're safe." he sweetly offered.

I was about to call and see if Gerry was working yet and whether he could collect me when I remembered the library.

"Thom, we haven't been to the library yet, do you want to go or leave it until tomorrow?"

"Ha-ha" he laughed, "So had I. Come on then, let's go."

We turned and made our way to the library still hand in hand.

As we arrived at the Library, Thom said, "Better put your dress on now, don't you think?"

"Awww, I suppose so." I grumpily replied, happy to stay as I was.

I pulled the creased object out of my bag and on over my head before we entered and, boy, did it feel awful!

It made me ponder on how quickly and easily I'd slipped into being naked and unashamed of it since I first saw Gina less than 24 hours ago. And if it was that easy for me, how had I been able to withstand the preceding 19 years being dressed all the time? Now that I came to think of it I hadn't, had I? I'd been practising for this for the last 5 years at least, when the opportunity had increasingly presented itself as I grew older at home where I'd undress when alone.

And, if it had been that easy for me, how many other people, both male and female, were out there who desperately wanted to do what Gina, and through her, I, had done.

Anyway, we found and booked out the necessary tomes and once again made our way out to the Library Quad.

I took my 'phone out of my bag and called the cab company, asking if they'd send Gerry to pick me up and take me home.

"He'll be about 30 minutes or so, he's on a fare at the moment - do you want someone else to collect you?" the desk clerk asked.

"No thanks, I'll wait for Gerry. Ask him to pick me up outside the college Refectory please?"

"OK Emily, no problem" she replied and hung up the 'phone.

"My taxi will be about 30 minutes Thom, can I treat you to a coffee at the Refectory?" I asked.

"Yes, I have time to wait with you until then." he replied and took my hand, leading me away.

"Thom, please, only come if you want to, I don't want to put you out." I said, retrieving my hand so that I could pull off my dress once more and shove it into my bag.

"Emily, I'm your friend, I hope, and as such I can't allow you to stay here alone if your naked, and I knew you would be as soon as we'd left the Library. Besides, today in particular, it is my pleasure to accompany you; my pleasure indeed."

When we entered the Refectory we found only a few people there, it being the end of the school day, and went over to the machine to get our coffee's. We took a seat and, to my surprise, no-one bothered us at all.

About 25 minutes later we went out to wait for Gerry who arrived a few minutes later.

I kissed Thom on the cheek and once again thanked him for all of his help during the course of the day, then climbed into my taxi with Gerry, giving Thom a final wave.

"Before we go anywhere, Gerry; I need you to kiss me please." I asked, keeping my head down and refraining from looking at him.

"Won't your boyfriend be a little annoyed if I did?"

"He's not my boyfriend - yes, he's a boy, and also he's a friend, but he's gay and by definition not my boyfriend - whereas you, I hope, will be. So please, kiss me?"

I raised my eyes to look into his deep blue orbs and saw myself reflected within.

"Emily, I'd be more than happy to be your boyfriend, or at least to go out with you and get to know you better before completely committing, but be aware, I did warn you yesterday about my lack of social graces!"

I didn't ask again, but leaned over and took his face between my hands and dragged him onto my own face where I did my best to suck his lips off! I've never lost the desire I had at that moment to kiss him and he always manages to make any kiss feel like it's a first. Instantly, I knew I had to have this man in my life.

When, eventually, I put him back down, he said, "Wow!"

"Is that all you have to say?"

"No - Wow! Wow! Wow!"

"Hmmm, not just a lack of social graces but a poor grasp of English!" I laughed at him and once again, kissed his cheek.

"Home James, please, and spare the horses, the longer this takes the more I'll enjoy it!"

He put the car in gear and I put my hand on his thigh - very close to his own personal gear stick, if you get my meaning!

We verbally toyed with each other on the way home and then, when we got there, I asked him what his days off were and where he'd thought to take me.

"I didn't, hadn't rather, thought to take you out anywhere - I honestly didn't think you were being serious about that - I mean gorgeous young ladies don't ask unsociable individuals like me out and mean it. But now that you have and I know your being honest and not cruelly teasing me, I'd like to take you somewhere where we can have peace to talk, to find out about each other and see what we each like about the other and don't, so I know a quiet little pub over in Llanmaes that I go to quite often. I'll check with the Landlord if you can come naked, if you were planning to of course."

He turned a little red at the presumption!

"If we can, and you don't mind of course, I'd love to. When?"

"Wednesdays and Thursdays are my nights off as a rule, I mean, I don't have much of a social life so I may as well work, hadn't I? So, it's up to you - tomorrow night maybe?"

"Your on, 8 O'clock, and don't be late - I'll be waiting for you."

I paid the fare, against his insistence to the contrary, kissed him lightly on the lips and got out of the car, expecting him to drive off to his next job. Instead, he turned off the engine and walked with me once more to the door.

When we got there he asked, "Are your Mum and/or Dad home?"

"Yes, I expect so, or at least one or the other, why?"

"I wanted to talk to them before taking you out, I want them to know who you are going out with and assure them that you'll be well looked after."

"Why, Sir Galahad! I'd never thought a potential boyfriend would ask my parents permission before taking me out - I like it, but I hope you're not always such a gentleman - I may like to be just 'taken' now and then. Come on, let's go see them." and I opened the door to let us in.

Mum was, as usual, in the kitchen.

"Mum, this is Gerry, Dad met him last night and he's brought me home today from College. I think he has something to ask you." I said.

Once again, Gerry turned very red and shook my mother's proffered hand. Maybe it was because she too was naked, which was also a bit of a surprise to me, I'd thought she'd need more encouragement, and even more of a surprise was that she didn't adversely react to Gerry's presence, given her 'situation'.

"Good evening Mrs.?"

"Little, Mary Little, Gerry. Nice to meet you. I suppose your Emily's taxi driver?" she greeted him.

"Yes, I am it transpires. But I'm here to ask your permission to be a little more than Emily's driver, I mean I'd like to take Emily out on a date to get to know her better, if I may?"

"I'll bet you would, her running around naked like she is - I'll bet that's your only reason for asking her out too!" she answered, being very sarcastic, not to mention a little rude, about it too.

Gerry went bright red once more and just looked at the floor.

"Mum! How could you! Don't embarrass Gerry like that - he's asking your permission to take me out because I asked him for a date, not the other way around - he's just being a gentleman about it and making sure that we have your permission - and specifically because I am 'running around naked', as you put it - him asking you is his idea and not mine, while it was me who asked him to take me out!" I crossly corrected her assumption.

Now Mum looked sheepish and did apologise to Gerry.

"If what Emily says is true, and I don't see any reason to believe otherwise, then I'd be happy for you to take her out - you clearly have her well-being in mind and not thinking to take advantage of a young girl. I apologise for my assumptions, but you must see what it looks like, at least on the surface?"

"Yes, Mrs Little, which is exactly the reason I was so keen to introduce myself and ask you and Emily's father's permission prior to engaging in a social relationship with your daughter; and thank you. Now, what about Mr. Little?"

"He's not in until 7 tonight, but don't worry about him - Emily can wrap him around her little finger and if she says it's OK then he'll have no problem with it, and I'll be happy to vouch for you." she replied.

"OK, thank you again. I'd better get going Emily - I have a living to earn here! Bye Mrs. Little, I'll see you tomorrow evening and once again, thank you for your time."

I walked him to the door and, before he could escape, turned him around to face me and borrowed his lips for my own personal pleasure once more!

"Can't wait 'till tomorrow Gerry, good night." I said when I'd put him back down.

"I'm looking forward to it more than you can know, but you'll have to be patient with me Emily - I really do suffer with a lack of social graces I'm afraid."

"I don't know who ever told you that - it's not true - they lied to you, and doing what you just did is evidence of it. I've never met such a gentleman, and you're bloody gorgeous to boot. Now go, quickly, or I'll have to drag you off somewhere quiet and do unmentionable things to you!" I said, holding on tightly to his arm.

Gerry smiled, looked at my hand on his arm and, turning to look at me once more, started singing, 'Please release me let me go...'

I laughed and, patting his cute little bum, scooted him out of the door. I waited in the open door until he'd driven off out of sight and then closed it, leaning back on it to ponder my future before going back to the kitchen to Mum.

"How have you been today Emily - I know I've been on tenterhooks all day, thinking of all the things that could befall you since you seem determined to remain unclad like normal civilised people."

"Hah! Can I remind you that you just met my prospective beau and your as equally naked as I am!"

Now it was Mum's turn to turn beet red!

"Oh my God! I'd forgotten I was naked too - Emily - why didn't you say something - I'll never be able to look him in the eye again!" she said, sounding quite shocked and putting her hand to her face in embarrassment.

"Why, Mum? - he didn't mention it or show any signs that it was out of the ordinary for you to be nude."

"Well... I suppose he didn't did he. And I didn't even think about it after getting undressed when I came home at lunchtime. I think you may get me into trouble - you and your Dad!"

"Oh Mum! Just relax will you - if you like being nude then just be nude; and enjoy it!"

"Well, it is nice, and I'd always enjoyed being naked before, before you came along that is."

"Now come on - don't put that onto me. It was you two who decided to try that social experiment, it wasn't anything to do with me! If it had been, we'd have been running around here naked for years already!"

I retired to my bedroom for the next couple of hours to do some homework and go through the library books I'd acquired earlier. When I heard Dad come in I packed them away and made to go down for dinner, but as I did I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye through the window and, naturally, turned to look. Across our own and our back neighbours gardens and in the window of the house behind I could see someone with a pair of binoculars looking at me.

It was a randy inquisitive teenager of the property who'd clearly been watching me through the window while I worked at my desk. He'd have had a lovely view of the whole of my right hand side, including breast and nipple, while I'd been working. 'Hope he doesn't hurt himself' I thought, with a smile, and waved to him across the void.

He clearly knew he'd been rumbled as he quickly disappeared from the window!

I didn't mind him looking, I mean, it's only to be expected isn't it, and there was a plus side to it - I'd not have to worry about those windows when I was in our back garden anyway. Speaking of which, I'd now be able to get a wicked all over tan now wouldn't I!

I opened the bedroom door to go down for dinner only to bump into Dad going to his bedroom.

"Dinner will be ready in a moment Darling, I'm just going to make myself comfortable and you can tell me all about your taxi driver over dinner." he said, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Hi Daddy, have you had a good day?" I asked, giving him a little cuddle.

"Yes, thank you. But I wish I'd been home earlier so that I could get out of these damned things!" he said, pulling at his shirt.

"Yes, I think you should too - you look much nicer without them, even if you do think your a natty dresser!" I laughed. "I think you look nicer anyway."

Dad patted my bum and went into his bedroom to get undressed, and for the first time in my life, when I knew he was going to disrobe, I followed him in and sat on the bed to wait for him, and to tell him about Gerry.

"Do you mind Emily, I want to get changed." he said.

"Changed into what Dad?"

"Well, nothing now, of course."

"So what difference does it make my being here while you do?"

"Ahh; hadn't quite thought of that - force of habit I suppose." he replied, unbuttoning his shirt.

We went down together to find Mum dishing out dinner for us all.

"You two look good together like that. Dennis, we've been so fortunate haven't we?" Mum said.

"Yes, we have - we're very fortunate to have the daughter we've always dreamed of, and now that she's freed us of our clothing once more I don't think we could improve our fortune further Darling." he replied and went over and kissed her cheek, while sneakily holding another of her cheeks, if you know what I mean!

We talked over dinner about our various days experiences, well, I did most of the talking I suppose as I'd had a day so different from any of the others gone before while theirs was pretty much the same as any other day until they came home.

"Darling, I wish you'd be more careful about where and with whom you get undressed - you know how much your Mother worries, and me of course." Dad said.

"Dad, I've been perfectly safe all day; Thom has been looking after me and Gerry brought me home, so there's nothing for you to worry about, is there." I assured them both. "Now can we just accept that I will go where I want to go dressed as I want to be dressed, if at all?"

"So you said, and you are over 18 so there's nothing we can do about it really, but none of that will stop us worrying about you." Dad said. "Anyway, that all aside, I joined the CCBN today on a family membership so that we can go to the swimming session on a Sunday night at Chepstow Leisure Centre. Do you want to come with us to that?"

"Umm, excuse me." Mum said, "We didn't talk about that did we? Don't I get a say in this?"

"I suppose you do, but I was looking it up on the internet in work and I just did it thinking it would be something we could do as a family, and we did go there a few times before, remember?"

"Yes, of course I remember, but I thought you might have discussed it with me first." Mum replied, sounding a little indignant.

"Look, Mother, we've wasted too much time as it is to be hanging around and just talking about these things - it's time we grasped the nettle and got on with it. Emily has given us the opportunity to renew a pleasure we used to share, so I'm not hanging about with niceties about it - it's time to stop dithering and put things into action, so there it is, I've done it now. You'll come wont you Emily?"

"Dad, thanks, I wouldn't miss it for the world! God, fancy that, being allowed to swim naked in a public pool!" I said.

We spent the rest of the night chatting, except for when I rang Susan to find out if she'd calmed down any and whether she was going to collect me for college tomorrow. To cut a long story short, she wasn't if I was going to insist on travelling naked again, so I said I'd make my own way. I rang Gerry's taxi company, but he didn't start work until 11:00, but that they would send another driver for me. They asked if I would like a woman driver due to my proclivity to not wear any clothing! I said that would be fine, but I didn't mind if it was a male driver and that I didn't have a preference either way.

I went to bed and found that sleep was hard coming, I was thinking of when and where I'd been naked today and getting very wet about it all, and of Gerry and our forthcoming date and fantasising about what it would be like; I ended up letting my fingers do a little talking, if you get what I mean, and had a lovely orgasm that sent me to sleep when I dreamed beautiful dreams.

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers